Shay Laren - From Her (now defunct) Official Website

SAN

Global Moderator
Staff member
SHAY LAREN

I think the girl doesn't need an introduction, she became famous working for the old DDGirls (now DigitalDesire) and during her career she posed for several other websites including Penthouse, Aziani and many more I am unable to remember. You know how it works: when one of my threads comes to an end (and recently it happened to BluEyedCass and - unfortunately - AmelieLou and FallInLovia) I feel the urge to start a new one, so I start checking my hard drives to see if there's anything interesting (mostly from the past times, you know) and finally put everything together. For a relatively short period of time, Shay had a personal website which I have never seen shared anywhere inside KK, so I thought: why not?
My idea is to share only the stuff from her website, which includes also a few of her DDGirls sets - but in low quality - anyway you can always ask me if you're interested in something more and I'll do my best to fill your requests

SAN

Global Moderator
Staff member
BEACH DAY - CANDIDS AT THE BEACH
(2 SETS)

72 + 80 pics
1100x1654 pixels
52 MB

FYI: basically both sets have the same pictures, but with a better (imho) post-production work on ligths enhancement (and a few more images) in the "Candids At The Beach" one