Femdom Shrinking Fetish & Giantess Girl

sidri

Digestion Slave
Sydney has selected you out of tons of applicants to be her new slave. You're not quite sure what to expect but you'be been infatuated with her for so long, you're just excited to be in the same room with her. As she leads you into her home, you admire her looks. She's so amazing. After showing off her body for you, she offers you a little pill and tells you that you've been selected to be her next digestion slave. You take the pill without questioning what it even means but almost immediately you feel the effects. You shrink down until you have to look up at her from the ground. Sydney who is now a Giantess picks you up and explains that the digestion that will happen is you. In her stomach. She teases you for a bit and then proceeds to swallowing you whole. After a while, you find yourself outside of her again after she regurgitates you. She makes you crawl over her legs and tummy and eats you again. This goes on for a while until she has all the information she needs. Then she finishes you off and you're gone for good. At least you made a great digestion slave.

Size: 409 MB
Duration: 00:18:12
Video: mp4 1920x1080

Download or WATCH ONLINE

sidri

Dumb Tiny Human Pet
I love to keep my tiny little human pets and play with them. However if they make me mad, they're sure to meet a gruesome end! You are one of Sydney's little pets, and your Goddess comes home from the beach wearing her hot red bikini and platform sandals. Immediately her attention turns to you, as she wants to play with you. She picks you up and starts threatening to swallow you! You can only struggle in her huge hand as she repeatedly licks your entire body.. looking like she's going to put you in her mouth! Suddenly she puts you down again.. phew! But now you're standing only inches tall in front of her huge Goddess feet. They're as big as a bus compared to you! She orders you to worship her feet, but alas at your size you can't do a very good job. You had better do good or she might just stomp you! Finally she picks you up once more.. only to tease you even more and starts shoving you into her giant tits. You're so puny compared to them but she knows you love it.. this is such a treat for you, aren't you enjoying yourse-OUCH!!! Even at your tiny size, somehow you managed to poke her and she is extremely upset. That is the final straw!! This doesn't bode well for you, dumb tiny human pet.. what will your fate be in giant Syndey's hands??

Size: 190 MB
Duration: 00:10:21

Download or WATCH ONLINE

sidri

Giantess Threatens Vore - Multiple Angle
Mouth play, lip play, tongue play, red lipstick, close ups, small figure used throughout, no spoken dialogue - just mouth sounds. Giantess threatens to eat you. Starting in a side profile view, she places you on her lips and wraps her big lips around your body. She pulls you into her mouth and toys with you, pushing you in and out of her mouth and on the tip of her tongue. She turns her head to face straight on and continues playing with your body. Camera angle slowly progresses closer for a close-up of the face and mouth then finally a close up of the mouth only where the inside of her mouth is very clear. The final angle is against a mirror so you can see the side profile and straight on reflected in the mirror whilst the Giantess continues to tease and play with you on her tongue and lips.

Size: 486 MB
Duration: 00:05:13

Download or WATCH ONLINE

sidri

Shrink For Me, Loser
This is a custom video, the script reads as followed: "Slow shrinking POV. Please wear a bra and thong with black thigh high pantyhose in bare feet, no heels. Please have a very mean and bitchy attitude and yell occasionally in the vid. Lots of verbal humiliation. In the vid you would be humiliating me and slowly shrinking me smaller than you. Say that I'm already shorter you (say your height) in bare feet but as your slave I don’t deserve to be as tall as I currently am and should be much shorter compared to you since you are my Goddess and I should always feel extremely intimidated and pathetic in front of you. The camera starts at slightly shorter than you and you begin to humiliate me for being shorter than you and after a while of your verbal ridicule the camera would slowly shrink down to simulate me shrinking and as I shrink you do different height and body comparisons with me to really show me how much shorter I am becoming compared to you and continue to humiliate me for it which will slowly shrink me even smaller. Have me admit how I want and even enjoy being shorter than you and want to continue to shrink for you. Command me (yell at me) as my Goddess to start shrinking for you. When I shrink below your waist compare me to your legs and make me worship and kiss your ass and when I shrink below your knees compare how small I am to your feet and make me worship them. Say that you are truly my Goddess now and command that I worship you forever. Say that you will continue to shrink me until I shrink away to nothing.&quot

Size: 877 MB
Duration: 00:19:48

Download or WATCH ONLINE

sidri

The Giantess
This is a custom video, the script reads as followed: Marissa is a giant who has just recently rampaged a village. She captured 4 humans brought them home with her as a souvenir from her destruction. She placed them in a bowl by her bed and decided to take a nude nap. She wakes up and looks inside her bowl and realizes the bowl is empty and that the prisoners have escaped. They couldn't have gone far because they are so small and they are after all, in a giant's house. Marissa goes looking for them, but stays naked in the process. As she walks around naked looking in her house, she finds her first victim on the floor. She squats down and picks him up. She says how she was going to let them all live, but because of their defiance and escape attempt, she has changed her mind. She says how tasty he looks and she licks her lips. She then opens her mouth and drops him in and eats him. She finds another one on the floor and she taunts him by raising her foot. She then stomps on him, crushes him with her foot. She looks for the other two and then she finds on one her couch. She taunts him by spanking her ass first threatening to sit on him and then she fulfills the death wish by sitting on him. As she stands up, the tiny person is sticking on her ass cheek, so she spanks her ass and sits on him again. As she is walking, She finds the final prisoner on the floor and she picks him up saying that she has something special planned for him. She brings him on her bed and decides to use him as a sex toy. Once she finishes, she eats him

Size: 796 MB
Duration: 00:25:02
Video: mp4 1280x720

Download or WATCH ONLINE

sidri

Shrunk By Evil Supergirl
You honestly thought you could track me down and capture me and hand me in for ransom money... oh silly silly boy!
You a mere mortal take down an evil villain, oh stop you'll make me laugh!
You won't be trying that again will you, look at you, tiny, weak and pathetic. How does it feel to be shrunk to the size of a small insect.
How shall I dispose of you, hmmm maybe I'll toy with you a little first, teach you a proper lesson!

Size: 485 MB
Duration: 00:08:18

Download or WATCH ONLINE

sidri

Date Is Shrunken To Worship Giantess Feet
"I arrive at Your house, ready for a date. You greet me at the door, wearing a cute dress and your sexy platform strappy sandals. I’m so excited to see how hot and sexy you are. I can’t keep my hands off you. You are playful at first, then you asked me to stand in front of you and not move. You whip out your powerful magic shrinking spray and shrink me down to a puny ant size man crawling on the carpet in front of you. You slip off your shoes, stomps at me with her bare feet, until I get trapped under your foot. You make me kiss your toes and soles as you laugh at how pathetic and small Is am. You then order me to lick the sweat off your soles after that you put me in your sandal! Then you walk out for bit making sure I was squeezed completely with every step you took. As you came back to your place and sat down on your couch, and took off your sandals. You lift up your foot to see how permanently I am stuck to your foot like a tattoo."

Size: 400 MB
Duration: 00:10:00

Download or WATCH ONLINE

sidri

Friends Lose A Card Game And Are Shrunken
Almighty Goddess Lacey you challenged me and three of my friends to a card game. You are bound to win, as you have magic cards. If you win, you get to shrink me and my friends and have your way with us. Of course, luck is on your side, and so you shrunk us down and we have found ourselves gazing at your enormous divine feet. You laugh out loudly at how tiny and pathetic we are. You then grabbed my friend John so quickly in your hand squeezing life out of him as he burst to pieces. Pete, Mike, and I freaked out after seeing what you did to John and try to run in different directions and hide. Pete, didn't even have chance to escape as he saw the palm of your hand slam down hard on him, squeezing him flat. Mike almost made it to the door but you got to him before he could make it out, you picked him up and put him on your chair, then you sat on him squeezing him to **** under your beautiful goddess ass. I was the last one, you called out to me to come forward, as you demand I worship and kiss your divine feet. I get oh-so-close to your heavenly soles. I bend down to please your demanding feet, but you are still unsatisfied. your giant bare foot comes down on me, smashing and squeezing me permanently to your foot. After that I thought I'd wake up, but still found my self unable to breathe or move as I was still stuck to your foot and as you stepped down again I squeezed and squeezed with each step you took.

Size: 293 MB
Duration: 00:06:42

Download or WATCH ONLINE

sidri

Giantess Supervillan Deal Breaker
Lamora is well known for more than her size, she's ruthless. Quite literally stomping out her enemies without a second thought. Obviously not wanting to get on her bad side you think it best to strike a deal with her, unfortunately for you Lmaora doesn't do deals. As a expert in "m!n d" control and a renown Villain yourself you are sure you can sway her

Size: 915 MB
Duration: 00:15:14
Video: mp4 1920x1088

Download or WATCH ONLINE

sidri

Cock Shrinking Spell Part 1
Little Muggle boy wasn't a good student, oh no he thought Quidditch would be enough to let him pass through my class making a rucus the whole time like a snivelling little entitled brat. Couldn't stop acting like a dick so Miss Tsarina, Teacher of potions and poisons, decided to shrink your dick. Oh no! What ever will you do since you're now so unfuckable! Totally pussy free, no girl would touch that shriveled up pindick! Will you being nicer help oh no! It's a curse for the remainder of your life, but that's not the BEST PART! There's another part all about your cock, such a huge cock turned to little midget dick, now each time you'll rub your nibblet dick you will have to eat your cum, your body will be on a spell and if you cum you will be powerless and swallow your loser pindick load! So what will you do? Edge for the rest of your life? Cursed to be a loser!

Size: 473 MB
Duration: 00:10:40

Download or WATCH ONLINE

sidri

GIANTESS CRUSH
There is something majestic about Giantess Sydney and the way she moves around her surroundings. Today she is in the mood for destruction. And destroy she will. Using her feet, her chest, her Fissts, it doesn't matter. She displays her power towards a collection of cups. Of course they don't stand a chance when Sydney comes over, hovers over them, sprays them with some of the stench that comes out of her ass and ultimately, Squeezes them. It was never a fair fight really.

Size: 201 MB
Duration: 00:19:36

Download or WATCH ONLINE

sidri

Giantess Hulk
When Sydney comes home before her man and can't figure out where he is, she gets suspicious. His phone is sitting on the couch. She's tempted to look at it. When she does she sees a ton of pictures of random women. WTF?!?! Seeing this makes Sydney so mad, she starts to transform. Her rage takes over her entire body. She starts to sweat profusely. And then it happens, her skin tingles, her clothes all of a sudden start to feel like they're too small. Her shirt is getting tighter and rips, her pants tear until they fall off, her sandals break, and before she knows it, the house is too small for what is now Giantess Sydney. After breaking through the roof of her house, she wanders around looking for the cheating bastard. Naked and angry, Giantess Sydney is determined to get revenge and she won't stop until she tracks him down. When she does, it doesn't take long for her to finish him off. All he is to her now is a little snack. Let that be a lesson for all of you.

Size: 207 MB
Duration: 00:12:06

Download or WATCH ONLINE

Last edited by a moderator:

sidri

Step-Daddy shrunk
I come home talking to my boyfriend on the phone.. he had a rough day. I invite him over for a much needed pick me up. I also tell him to pick up a mouse tr ap on the way. I've been hearing this little squeak squeak I think we have a mouse in the house & my d a d wont be home till late tonight. I hang up & start to get ready for my company.. then all of a sudden I hear yet again & realize that it's my fucking step-step-dad! Right there on top of my dirty laundry that I damn near hit him with. What was he even thinking!?! He got so turned on by going threw my dirty panties he shrunk so tiny. You'll never be a real man at that size I thought. What if he stays tiny forever? I could hide him away when my boyfriend gets here? Ugh what do I do?!?!?? step-Dad turns out to be a real perv he stays tiny.. long story he got lost in my pubes right as my boyfriend pulled in guess youll have to stay like that now. Worried about my step-dad.. I greet my non existing boyfriend.. seduce him & make him cum BUT HE CAME INSIDE ME!!! I rushed him out with a bullshit excuse of my step-dad leaving work & his on his way home right now. Worried about step-dad.. I search for him only to find him loving life rolling around in cum..

Size: 1552 MB
Duration: 00:35:13

Download or WATCH ONLINE