SteamGirl Network - Sets & Videos

NOS911

Global Moderator
Staff member
If you have any ad blocking addons/apps installed you need to disable them then the downloads will work fine, and don't worry about pop ups on the site I didn't get any when I tested the links.

SAN

Global Moderator
Staff member
Thank you very much for all this work you are doing SAN
you're welcome ;)
FYI: I've seen you're leaving "likes" to almost each set of this thread so I suppose you're doing that to mark your downloads... so you'd better know I've deleted a few posts containing datafile dead links in the previous pages and I'm slowly replacing them all with working filefox. Once a set is re-upped I un-delete it so that everyone can see it... in a few words, make sure you check old pages time to time to see if you missed them :D

wes

I'm doing all the tracking of this thread, I wanted to know if after you finish with all the work you'll get some of these sets:
stylerotica: heliosphere, terminus, bunker punk, space pirate
steamgirls: olivia
And I again thank both leahg and you SAN for sharing these sets with us
My English is not very good :(

Last edited by a moderator:

leahg

Be patient wes, good things come to those who wait. Those sets came out around the time SAN was on vacation, give him a chance to get caught up.

leahg

I have been noticing that here lately the Steamgirl and RIN sets seem to be very skimpy as in a lot less pictures per set than in the past. I found out that the sets are over 100 pictures per set but KATO only posts part of the sets on Steamgirl.com and makes people pay extra for the entire sets over on Patreon. I think RIN is doing the same thing. Seems kind of like a rip off.
Here are some preview pics so you don't have to just read my rant.

fetfreak

I know what you mean, I hate multi platforming. Razor Candi is doing the same thing. But hey, we get this all for free so we can't really bitch about it.
Here are some walls I made.

SAN

Global Moderator
Staff member
I'm doing all the tracking of this thread, I wanted to know if after you finish with all the work you'll get some of these sets:
stylerotica: heliosphere, terminus, bunker punk, space pirate
steamgirls: olivia
And I again thank both leahg and you SAN for sharing these sets with us
My English is not very good :(
Be patient wes, good things come to those who wait. Those sets came out around the time SAN was on vacation, give him a chance to get caught up.
more or less what leahg said, but you can consider me "never on vacation" or "always on vacation" (choice is yours)... I've been a bit busy recently and missed to post some steamgirl and rincity sets but don't worry you'll get them all. Uh and BTW don't make requests here, send me a conversation or a profile message

RIN

DRIFT AWAY

37 pics
1200x1800 pixels
12 MB

CJR

Rin - Drift Away nice one SAN, i'm still after Rin - Pearl Essence if anyone has or can get it, thanks SAN for Drift Away

SAN

Global Moderator
Staff member
Rin - Drift Away nice one SAN, i'm still after Rin - Pearl Essence if anyone has or can get it, thanks SAN for Drift Away
glad to see you like it, but please stop requesting material, we have got specific sections for requests and/or you can use conversation or profile posts. Furthermore I wrote before I am going to post everything, just be patient because I also have got a life besides this place :D

CJR

Sorry I'm new on this site and I'm not sure how to do things at the moment, I dont known about the specific sections for requests andnot sure how to use the conversation or profile posts, I don't expect you to do things straight away and I wasn't asking you specifically, I was trying to ask anyone, as I said I dont yet know how this site works.

SAN

Global Moderator
Staff member
I am amazed at how dense some people are, you have a lot of patience SAN.
Thanks for the SANtastic sets.
LOL, this sudden need for a hosting change destroyed all my uploading plans, luckily I had the opportunity to remotely upload my steamgirl datafile links to filefox last week, because new datafile owners changed something in their website so it seems I can't remotely move anything more from there to my actual filefox account. This means I will have to manually reup threads like the Masuimi Max and Mosh... I'm still working on my other threads to remove datafile links and (as long as I'm a pain in the ass for myself) I took the decision to change all the previews (in all of my threads, of course) with the 800x800 resolution imagetwist recently added.
So you can only imagine how much time consuming is it all :confused:

Uh and I thank you for the MissMorgane material, I really can't find the time for all of that... hopefully they'll release a Genevieve website in the future :rolleyes:

SAN