BACKSTAGE VIDEO

file type: .mp4
resolution: 640x640 pixels
length: 00':49''
file size: 14 MB

SAN

Global Moderator
Staff member
I've been asked to post even the Rin MFC shows here, well I'm not a fan of cam-sites but there are several Rin shows recorded here and there on that crazy place called internet, so I've downloaded some and I'll fill your requests BUT at my conditions:

1. mostly of those shows are 40 minutes to many hours long, and I've downloaded them not from one single website (don't ask me where they come from, if you follow MFC you know where to find that stuff) so it's possible there'll be one or more duplicates. I have no time (and not a big interest tbh) to watch them all, so I can't tell you if (as an example) the 40 minutes show you're downloading contains the same scenes seen in another video 10 minutes long recorded the same day (hope you understand what I meant)
  2. I only know the day the shows were recorded, the times I found in videos description depend on recorder's time zone, so I've removed that information from files' names
  3. yes, I've edited files' names according to my personal choice, to make my storage easier
  4. I will do my best to post videos in chronological order, but if you have any request (you know where those videos come from, so you also know how to request) ask me via conversation or profile message, any request found inside this thread will be trashed and the author will get 5 infraction points

anotheripby

Hi,

Thks so much for this thread, I really falling for Kato and friends, their style is so awesome, and their sets are one of the best I've seen

My fav is Genevieve, and now that you mention MFC, I have gathered some of her apperance too, I have like 5 vids from her cam shows, but their really heavy, +500mb each so if it is ok with San i could upload and share them as well.

Thks again San and everyone who collabs on this thread, also im waiting for Genevienve own site Forbidden Realm that meant to be launch sometime during this month, it would start with 10 sets, duos and solos, with some steampunk, fantasy, dark and all the stuff Gen does really existed abount it.

Meanwhile leave this while waiting replies...

Last edited by a moderator:

anotheripby

Didn't SAN ask you to PM him about the videos instead of posting here? Plus Those previews do not work correctly.
Hi, yes and we already talk about the videos on PM and for the images I just correct them, not sure why they wasn't working at first but now its fixed.

SAN

Global Moderator
Staff member
Hi, yes and we already talk about the videos on PM and for the images I just correct them, not sure why they wasn't working at first but now its fixed.
we discussed about you posting the Genevieve videos from MFC, limit your sharings at Genevieve videos. Of course you are allowed to share if your posts fit our board rules, especially about filehosting there's no other choice than filefox for this thread, I know some members bought a filefox premium to download this material and they have the right to download all the steamgirl material using just one account

SAN

leahg

Some Sad News From KATO
My sweet @trixyfaerie will be releasing her last set on MissMorgane.com tomorrow. Her career is about to get super busy and it won’t leave enough time to generate weekly content for the site, but fear not, as she’ll still be appearing on Steamgirl, ForbiddenRealm.com and Rin-City.com in the future and I’ll keep her site open for a few more weeks for current members to enjoy all the beautiful work on there. Thank you to everyone who’s shown our Canadian goddess love and support. We have 3 new sites launching over the next 12 months starting with ForbiddenRealm.com on December 2nd!

NOTE: I have the entire collection of sets and will continue to share the remaining sets [35+]

Last edited by a moderator:

SAN

Global Moderator
Staff member
Some Sad News From KATO
My sweet @trixyfaerie will be releasing her last set on MissMorgane.com tomorrow. Her career is about to get super busy and it won’t leave enough time to generate weekly content for the site, but fear not, as she’ll still be appearing on Steamgirl, ForbiddenRealm.com and Rin-City.com in the future and I’ll keep her site open for a few more weeks for current members to enjoy all the beautiful work on there. Thank you to everyone who’s shown our Canadian goddess love and support. We have 3 new sites launching over the next 12 months starting with ForbiddenRealm.com on December 2nd!
well, definitely sad news... you know she's not my favourite steamgirl model but I appreciated her MissMorgane content, really thanks leahg for sharing with us your collection ;)

RIN

LET THEM EAT CAKE

52 pics
1200x1800 pixels
8 MB

SAN

Global Moderator
Staff member
FYI I'll be back posting asap (hopefully tomorrow). I apologize for my absence, but I'm in a not-that-good period of my life again.
My thanks goes to leahg again, who's posting the new Genevieve material for all of us

SAN