SteamGirl Network - Sets & Videos

clarkkent1521

Does anybody know the release dates of all Kato sets or is there a list of her sets in chronological order, combining both Steamgirl and Stylerotica? I was thinking of making a montage.

leahg

Go to the Steamgirl website ,the sets are laid out oldest at bottom of page and most current at top of page for both Steamgirl and Stylerotica. They are in complete order.

clarkkent1521

Go to the Steamgirl website ,the sets are laid out oldest at bottom of page and most current at top of page for both Steamgirl and Stylerotica. They are in complete order.
Cool. But what if I wanted to know which Steamgirl sets came before or after which Stylerotica sets?

SAN

Global Moderator
Staff member
I would like to help, but what you see in the free area of steamgirl website is more or less the same you can see as a member (except for the complete picsets and videos) and I cannot remember the exact chronological order of those sets. You can try with the steamgirl instagram account but I'm not sure ALL the sets have been previewed there

SAN

SAN

Global Moderator
Staff member
I'm sure leahg will post the missing ones, please don't request in this section use conversation or profile messages if you need something

SAN

SAN

Global Moderator
Staff member
FYI: I'll upload the SteamGirl LUST set with Rin & Genevieve later, this message is only to apolgize for being in late with the latest Rin-City sets but I've been busy and had no time for the uploads... the following are a couple of previews of what to expect from those sets. Rin-City website has also a few (3 til now) sets tagged as DustRat, it's actually not my intention to post them because I don't like those models, BTW if someone's interested just ask

SAN

leahg

I think Storm Kitty [below] is attractive, so I would like to see her sets. The model freyja-phoria... not so much.

As always SAN , when ever your schedule permits , your shares are greatly appreciated. Thanks

Evan_Fox

FYI: I'll upload the SteamGirl LUST set with Rin & Genevieve later, this message is only to apolgize for being in late with the latest Rin-City sets but I've been busy and had no time for the uploads... the following are a couple of previews of what to expect from those sets. Rin-City website has also a few (3 til now) sets tagged as DustRat, it's actually not my intention to post them because I don't like those models, BTW if someone's interested just ask
SAN
I've realy interested)))