Straponed Boys (FemDom)

SaintSaint

Catwoman Makes Batman Her Slave Part 2

She hovers her ass over his face, teasing and taunting him with its heavenly proportions. He begs for her to stop clawing him and give him a taste of her. As she lowers her big ass down to his face he tries to take a lick. Not so fast Batman, your a slave and you don't get a taste until I let you. She leans down and grabs a roll of tape, and tapes his mouth shut. Now lets see this get interesting. She lowers her massive ass onto his face completely cutting off his air supply. She laughs evilly at his struggles as he grasps the severity of the situation. She orders him to take a deep whiff of her ass, as she gleefully starts to smother him again. She takes a seat on his face and confesses his pathetic struggles are starting to turn her on. Watching the mighty Batman's life slipping away, and it's all because he's trapped under her plump ass. She toys with him, smothering him until he almost before giving him a tiny whiff of air and then sealing his face to her ass again. As he starts to black out she jumps up and grabs her whip. She gives him an ultimatum, she can take his life right here and now, or bow down and be her slave. She drives her point home and begins hitting him with the whip. As Batman screams and cries out in pain she laughs maniacally, enjoying his torment. When he replies no to being her slave, she confesses she can't end him just yet. But if she knocks him out maybe that will change his mind. She settles down and feels him squirm beneath her, seeing him so helpless has made her pussy super wet. She begins to ride his face, hoping he won't pass out just yet. She humps his helpless face until she screams in ecstasy. Too bad Batman wasn't awake to enjoy it. She whispers into his ear, to take a nice nap, she has a surprise for him when he comes to.

Filesize: 344 MB
Duration: 00:05:47
Resolution: 1440x1080
Video: Windows Media, VC-1
Audio: WMA, 2 channels

Genre: Strap-on, Strapon Domination, Pegging, Femdom

Download: Keep2share.cc

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

STR_KmAliceestelleDeepthroat

Filesize: 155 MB
Duration: 00:05:15
Resolution: 1280x720
Video: MPEG-4, 25.000 FPS , 4000 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 129 kb/s

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Lady Luciana, Lady Kacy Kisha - Slave Sucks Off The Tv Bitch

Filesize: 326 MB
Duration: 00:11:01

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Lady Luciana - Stretched With Xxl Black Cock

Filesize: 284 MB
Duration: 00:09:36
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 128 kb/s

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

lick Ava Black 's Girlcock

Filesize: 253 MB
Duration: 00:08:33

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

mistress Ava Black - Ava Looks Up Your Ass With a Speculum

Filesize: 386 MB
Duration: 00:13:03

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

mistress Ezada Sinn and Lady Luciana - Our Anal Bitch

Filesize: 257 MB
Duration: 00:13:48
Video: MPEG-4, 25.000 FPS , 2393 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 96.0 kb/s

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

mistress Ezada Sinn - Take The Cock Of Your Rubber Mistress

Filesize: 72.4 MB
Duration: 00:04:57
Video: MPEG-4, 25.000 FPS , 1857 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 92.9 kb/s

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

mistress Marta Anal Stretching On The Gyn Chair

Filesize: 274 MB
Duration: 00:09:15

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Lady Luciana, Lady Kacy Kisha - Our Strap-On And Fist Up Your Ass

Filesize: 186 MB
Duration: 00:06:17

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Lady Luciana - Luciana's Xl Strapon And Me

Filesize: 180 MB
Duration: 00:06:04

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Lady Luciana - My Strapon Wants Your Ass

Filesize: 174 MB
Duration: 00:05:52

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Catwoman Makes Batman Her Slave Part 3

Catwoman has finally broken the will of the Bat. He has finally accepted his fate as her slave. She has him waiting on his knees, ankles and hands tied behind his back.She walks in a cracks her riding crop on his exposed back and butt. She sits down and spreads her legs wide revealing her pretty pussy. Catwoman teases him with it before ordering him over to sniff her ass. He complies and she laughs with glee at the site of Batman obeying her commands. She orders him to kiss her ass and asshole. He gets in super deep between her checks. He admits that she is his mistress now and will serve and worship her. She spreads her pussy wide for him and asks if he'd like a taste. He tells her yes, but instead of letting him eat her pussy, She reveals to him a giant cock! Cat explains that he is no longer a superhero, in fact he's no longer even a man. "This cock will be the man now, and the only thing going inside my pussy!" she gleefully exclaims. She has to ensure he's going to do everything she says. Her eyes roll back in her head as she slides the girthy dildo inside her wet cunt. She plays with herself, covering the cock with her wet pussy juice. She orders him to come suck her cock. When he looks disgusted and tormented she mocks him about being afraid of dick and slaps him in the face with it. Cat shoves the cock in his mouth and asks him how her cunt tastes? He doesn't look to happy, She's disappointed, maybe she needs to drive the point home more. She grabs her harness and attaches her cock. She explains he's in for a real treat. Her cock can cum! She has been filling it up with all her cum! She has been masturbating all month, imagining this exact moment! The mighty batman has finally fallen and he is now hers to command! Catwoman slams her cock into his mouth and commands him to suck! He's going to suck it until she has a big, fat orgasm all over his face! Catwoman forces his head down and moans with delight as he bobs up and down. He gags and drools from the huge dick. Tipsy with power she humps his face getting closer and closer before exploding massive amounts of cum in his mouth. He chokes on her cum which just makes her to laugh. Imagine the dark knight now sucking dick and covered in cum! Now that she has tainted his mouth what other use does he hold for her cock? She orders him to bend over and cracks her crop over his bare ass. Maybe she can abuse another hole? "Please no!" he begs "It's to big!" She slaps his asshole with her cock and declares that its not that her dick is to big but his bat cunt that's to tight! She spanks him and eyeballs his virgin ass. He begs her not to but that just turns her on even more. She then forces her huge cock inside his tight asshole. He screams and cries out in agony, but shes Tipsy with cock power. She loves feeling her cock fill up his bat cunt. Deep down she knows he wants it, all you superhero types do. I mean they run around in the middle of the night wearing nothing but tights. That screams fuck my ass to her. She pounds her big ass into him. Slipping her cock deep inside him, she laughs and cries out in pleasure. Finally the batman is completely hers! She can do anything to him and there is no one to stop her! In fact, maybe she should invite some friends over to fuck his ass with her! Harley Quinn is a crazy bitch, and I bet she would just love destroying batman's butthole! As he begs her not to, she ignores his pleas and begins fucking him even harder. Something about his desperation is making her so horny! Catwoman grabs her whip and cracks it over his back and ass. She's going to destroy his asshole and then fill it up with her cum! She shoves her cock back in and starts pounding his ass. She jiggles her massive booty up and down fucking him harder and harder! Cat whips herself into a frenzy before having a huge cumshot! She fills his ass with cum but she wants to get every last drop of cum out of her big thick cock. She plays with the tip of his face and teases herself before cumming again and covering him with all her delicious pussy juices.

Filesize: 579 MB
Duration: 00:11:56
Video: MPEG-4, MPEG-4 Visual
Audio: MPEG Audio, 2 channels

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Lady Luciana - Strapon Fun

Filesize: 202 MB
Duration: 00:06:49
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 132 kb/s

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Catwoman Makes Batman Her Slave Part 4

Cat has completely broken batman's mind. She has used and abused him. She has used her giant cumming dick to Brainwash him into total slavedome. He is now hers to command and do as she sees fit. When she barks orders at him, he complies immediately, even uttering a yes mistress. Now, time to play with her pet bat. She asks him if he wants to serve his mistress, she climbs on top and orders him to kiss her big booty. He happily obliges. She hovers over him, teasing him with her glorious holes. CatWoman orders him to stick out his tongue and lap up her pretty kitty. When he gets to greedy she punishes him by not letting him breathe. She spreads her ample ass cheeks wide and sits down hard on his face. She tells him she wants to feel him struggle underneath her. Knowing he cant breathe in anything except for the smell of her dripping wet cunt. She enjoys teasing and playing with her pet bat before ordering him to stick his tongue out and stay still. She starts to ride his face, bouncing up and down. Enjoying the warm wet tongue sliding against her pink pussy. Her moans get louder and louder as she edges towards ecstasy. She cum's all over his face and tells him to lick every last drop up. Now that he understands he exists for her pleasure only. His pleasure does not matter. So in reality he wont be needing his testicles now will he? She grabs his balls and yanks on them pondering what to do. Ah! She grabs scissors and a glass jar. She explains to the batman shes going to snip his balls off and keep them in a jar! That would be the ultimate trophy! He begs and pleads with her to let him keep his balls. She offers to make him a deal, as she starts to rub his cock. If he can keep from cumming, then she will let him keep his precious family jewels. To bad, hes been captured here for weeks, and his balls are already so heavy with cum. She sensually starts to jerk his dick up and down teasing him. The terrified batman doesn't know what to do. It feels so good, but if he cums he will lose his manhood forever! She teases him with her warm wet mouth. Running her tongue up and down the length of his shaft. He moans as she devours his whole cock. Sucking him deep inside. She spits all over it making it super hard. She coaches him into a rock hard cock, before sucking on his balls. Enjoying the taste of them in her mouth for the very last time. Batman feels himself getting close, but he must resist! She deep throats and chokes on his cock causing him to almost cum! He begs her to stop, he's not going to be able to hold back. Her mouth is going to make him lose his balls! He offers to give her any amount of money in the world! He even reveals his true identity " I'm Bruce Wayne!" in a desperate attempt to make her stop. But, she is enjoying her little game to much and no amount of money is better then this! She drools over his cock and using both hands to jerk him into oblivion! He cums on her hands, and she slurps it all down. Hes in such a daze, he thanks his mistress for his amazing orgasm. She laughs and says she has some bad news. He lost her bet, and now... she is going to snip off his manhood! SNIP!!!

Filesize: 383 MB
Duration: 00:07:55
Video: MPEG-4, MPEG-4 Visual
Audio: MPEG Audio, 2 channels

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Mistress Iside - Broken Asshole

"This slut is here to beg me because he wants to be fucked with his favorite strap-on but I have something different in my mind. I just want to him with my big black cock, huge and powerful so to break his ass definitely ... in fact his ass from this moment on will bring a nice sign "an ass opened by MISTRESS ISIDE" I would say that not everyone can bring this beautiful autograph ... And after this singular experience I really want to see if next time he will come back begging me to be fucked!!!"

Filesize: 400 MB
Duration: 00:12:20
Resolution: 1920x1080
Video: MPEG-4, 23.976 FPS , 4404 kb/s

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Mistress Iside - Drilled Asshole

"There is only one way to transform the enjoyment of a slave into a real vortex of torment from which it's impossible to free and I know how to reach this result. That's why today I decided to chain my bitch in a position that prevents him from closing his legs, in this way I can completely possess and destroy his ass with my big strap on. He can not do anything to oppose this desire... The slut is completely mine and with my strong and decisive strokes I can direct it as I want and increase more and more the speed of my concussion in order to obtain an actually incisive result. Here it is !!! In the end I literally destroyed his ass. At least this slave will not be able to sit down for a week !!!"

Filesize: 344 MB
Duration: 00:14:14
Video: MPEG-4, 23.976 FPS , 3235 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 165 kb/s

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Mistress Iside - FIERCE SODOMY

"I expect great satisfaction from this slut but his asshole is still too tight for my taste. There is only one way to correct this mistake of nature, use one of my strap-on and ruthlessly break through all that has to be broken through. Certainly it will be a painful and traumatic experience for this bitch but this is the only effective way to erase any possible trace of virginity from his ass. First of all, I completely chain up him, his body must remain suspended in the air, in this way I can possess him completely and drive the rhythm of his movements exactly as I want. This allows me to cancel any possible resistance to better push my cock strokes, fucking him in a tough and firm way. Just for this reason this slut very soon will be able to see and appreciate the substantial difference between BEFORE.... AND AFTER..... His ass from now on will be completely unrecognizable!!!"

Filesize: 341 MB
Duration: 00:10:51
Video: MPEG-4, 23.976 FPS , 4295 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 117 kb/s

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Mistress Iside - Forced Fucked

Dear Mistress Iside, your clips are awesome, it's rare to see such detailed shots made precious by a beautiful Mistress like you are. I recently bought your latest strap-on videos and I particularly liked them, this pushed me to request a video that I hope you want to realize. The plot requires participation of two fairly muscular young slaves (I hope this is not a problem otherwise let me know). The video begins with you sitting on the throne while caressing your strap-on, after a while you order the slave at your feet to go and get the Pig slave locked up in the cell for a week now. At this point I would like to make a small clarification that can help you on the plot to develope. Pig is a particular slave who has a latent homosexuality that he would never dare to confess. But lately he often launches fleeting glances on cocks of young and handsome slaves. Obviously nothing escapes the watchful eye of Mistress Iside who decided to punish him with the detention until the day when she decides to penetrate Pig's ass for the first time with a big strap-on. Pig will be carried and kept for the whole time of relationship by a young muscular slave who will keep Pig from moving too much while you beautiful Mistress, will fuck his ass without mercy.

Filesize: 380 MB
Duration: 00:10:00
Video: MPEG-4, 23.976 FPS , 5175 kb/s

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Mistress Iside - Kamasutra Strap-on

Mistress Iside brings her slave in on his hands and knees. She lubes up her strap-on and fucks his ass hard doggy style. She then fucks him hard missionary, sideways, and while he lays prone. She finishes by fucking him in standing doggy and then he gets on his hands and knees with her heel on the back of his head.

Filesize: 210 MB
Duration: 00:13:03
Video: MPEG-4, 23.976 FPS , 2100 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 160 kb/s

Download and Enjoy