Mixed Studio Scott Taylor New Sensations (Digital Sin)

Alexandrina

Sex With Young Girls 10

They're sexy, they're young, and they're waiting for you! For over 2 hours, these young vixens have got their legs spread open and are ready for a pokin'. We've got a special treat for you with five live pussy pops that include Ashley Jensen, Skyy Cherry, Tatiana Brown, Veronique, and the hottest chick on a dick, Ashlynn Brooke. So don't turn that dial, because here's your chance to have sex with young girls!

Studio: New Sensations
Producer: Tyler Scott
Genre: All Sex, Legal Teen
Cast: Erik Everhard, Veronique, Ashlynn Brooke, Tatiana Brown, Skyy Cherry, Ashley Jensen, Ian Scott, Michael Stefano

Format: AVI
File Size : 1.36 GB
Duration : 1h 57min
Resolution : 608x336
Audio Codec : MPEG-1 Audio layer 3

Sex_With_Young_Girls_10.part1.rar
Sex_With_Young_Girls_10.part2.rar

Alexandrina

Sexy Hotwife Stories

Sexy Hotwife Stories
If walls could talk, they would tell you some of the sexiest hotwife stories you've ever heard! Luckily, we've captured every incredible orgasm and hot steamy load in one amazing film. Now cum with us and relive the moments with some of the most beautiful hotwives (including Lana Rhoades, Olive Glass, Jaye Summers and Kimber Woods).

Producer: Eddie Powell
Genre: Affairs & Love Triangles, All Sex, Hotwife, Prebooks, Wives
Cast: Lana Rhoades, Jaye Summers, Tina Kay, Kimber Woods, Olive Glass, Lexi Lowe

Format: MPEG-4
File Size : 1.15 GB
Duration : 1h 50min
Resolution : 852x480
Audio Codec : AAC LC

Sexy_Hotwife_Stories.part1.rar
Sexy_Hotwife_Stories.part2.rar

Alexandrina

Hair Down There

She's got hair down there, and yes, we love that natural look! Let Mia Malkova, Nadine Sage, Tracey Sweet, and Anastasia Morna show you how their naturally grown bushes add a little touch of class and ass to their sexual encounters. Make sure you check them out, because sex with these bushy bitches is super hot!

Genre: All Sex, Hardcore, Hairy
Cast: Mia Malkova, Nadine Sage, Tracey Sweet, Anastasia Morna, Jordan Ash, Anthony Rosano, Bruce Venture

File Size : 886 MB
Duration : 2h 1min
Resolution : 720x400

Hair_Down_There.part1.rar
Hair_Down_There.part2.rar

Alexandrina

Hair Down There 3

These muff maidens want to bare it all! Join Natalia Starr, Cassandra Nix, Heather Night, and Liv Aguilera as they set the new standard for pubic hair fashion while getting fucked hard.
These pussies are just so pretty with hair down there!

Genre: All sex, Fetish, Hairy, Widescreen
Cast: Natalia Starr, Cassandra Nix, Heather Night, Liv Aguilera, Ramon Nomar, Erik Everhard, Xander Corvus

File Size : 891 MB
Duration : 1h 51min
Resolution : 720x404

Hair_Down_There_3.part1.rar
Hair_Down_There_3.part2.rar

Alexandrina

Hall Pass: Cheating With Permission

With her husband's blessing, Anikka indulges in an afternoon seduction with a long time crush. Cherie's husband is eager to help her overcome her sexual inhibitions by arranging an afternoon session with a passionate masseuse. Ava catches her employee off guard when the private meeting she requested isn't to fire him, but to instead proposition him for sex. Months of sexual tension reaches a breaking point between Brooklyn and her personal chef when she confesses to him that he's her "Hall Pass" guy.

Producer: Jacky St. James
Genre: Affairs & Love Triangles, Hardcore, All Sex
Cast: Cherie DeVille, Brooklyn Chase, Ava Dalush, Anikka Albrite, Chad White, Ramon Nomar, Ryan McLane, Mick Blue.

File Size : 1.15 GB
Duration : 1h 53min
Resolution : 720x406

Hall_Pass_Cheating_With_Permission.part1.rar
Hall_Pass_Cheating_With_Permission.part2.rar

Alexandrina

My Hotwife's Gangbang

For these hotwives, being fucked by multiple men is what it's all about! Join Britney Amber and Hope Howell as they indulge in their lust for hard cock in this all-out fuck fest. Get ready to participate in my hotwife's gangbang!

Genre: Gonzo, MILF, Gangbang, Anal, DP
Cast: Hope Howell, Britney Amber

File Size : 932 MB
Duration : 1h 18min

My_Hotwifes_Gangbang.part1.rar
My_Hotwifes_Gangbang.part2.rar

Alexandrina

Fantasies

A night of good friends and good drinks turns into a wild night of sex and passion when Carter and her 3 college roommates turn her sexual fantasy into reality. Eager to realize her fantasy of having sex with a stranger, Sara meets two men on a business trip and invites them back to her hotel room for wild, anonymous sex… but there is a twist. For her 5-year anniversary celebration, an unsuspecting Chanel has her bedroom fantasy brought to life by her husband and a complete stranger. Passions ignite when Katrina invites a colleague over to hammer out a contract drawn up by her husband — a contract that involves her having sex with another man… Him

Genre: Anal, Double Penetration, Group, Facial, Cream Pie, BJ, Hardcore
Cast: Carter Cruise, Chanel Preston, Sara Luvv, Katrina Jade, Xander Corvus, Ryan McLane, Richie Calhoun, Toni Ribas, Michael Vegas, Stallion

File Size : 1.55 GB
Duration : 2h 48min

Fantasies.part1.rar
Fantasies.part2.rar

Alexandrina

Hair Down There 5

Get ready for these girls to show you their hairy bushes! Enjoy over 2 hours of hardcore bushwhackin' action featuring Jade Nile, Cadence Lux, Emma Evins, Amy Faye and their hairy pussies. These babes are just so sexy with hair down there!

Genre: Hairy, Fetish
Cast: Jade Nile,Emma Evins,Cadence Lux,Amy Faye,Bruce Venture,Ramon Nomar,Jordan Ash,Michael Vegas

File Size : 1.34 GB
Duration : 2h 7min
Resolution : 704x396

Hair_Down_There_5.part1.rar
Hair_Down_There_5.part2.rar

Alexandrina

Hair Down There 6

These girls can't wait to bare their finely grown bushes! It's Ember Stone, Vicki Chase, Tali Dova and Blair Summers, and they're about to show you how the natural look heightens the sexual experience! They have hair down there, and it's damn sexy!

Genre: Hairy, Fetish, BJ, Hardcore, All Sex
Cast: Vicki Chase, Tali Dova, Blair Summers, Ember Stone, Bruce Venture, Toni Ribas, Anthony Rosano, Jordan Ash

File Size : 1.21 GB
Duration : 1h 49min

Hair_Down_There_6.part1.rar
Hair_Down_There_6.part2.rar

Alexandrina

How To Train A Hotwife 2

Ryan and Cassidy have the dream marriage both emotionally and sexually. But after a heated sexual encounter one night, Ryan confides in Cassidy a desire to have her with other men. Taken aback, but curious nonetheless, Cassidy takes to the Internet and discovers the erotic world of hotwifing. She becomes aroused by stories shared by couples, all of which have equally stable and satisfying marriages, and her interest in the lifestyle begins to grow. Knowing that his wife is receptive, Ryan begins gently pushing her to fulfill his wildest fantasies. With the help of his best friend, some sex toys, and good, old-fashion role play, Cassidy soon discovers that hotwifing isn't just about her husband's desires, it's about hers as well.

Producer: Jacky St. James
Genre: All Sex, Romance, Wives
Cast: Aria Alexander, Cassidy Klein, Kasey Warner, Ramon Nomar, Toni Ribas, Ryan Mclane, Van Wylde

File Size : 925 MB
Duration : 1h 55min

How_To_Train_A_Hotwife_2.part1.rar
How_To_Train_A_Hotwife_2.part2.rar

Alexandrina

My Hotwife's First Big Cock 2

These lucky hotwives couldn't be more excited to get the huge cock that they've been dreaming about! Watch Lexi Lowe, Veronica Vain, Shavelle Love and Parker Swayze submit to a powerful thrusting cock. Their pussies are in for a big change because this is my hotwife's first big cock!

Producer: Paul Woodcrest
Genre: Romance, Wives, Big Cocks, BJ, All Sex
Cast: Lexi Lowe, Yuri Luv, Karla Kush, Veronica Vain, Shavelle Love, Parker Swayze, Xander Corvus, Bruce Venture, Chad White, Brad Hart

File Size : 1.03 GB
Duration : 2h 52min
Resolution : 640x360

My_Hotwifes_First_Big_Cock_2.part1.rar
My_Hotwifes_First_Big_Cock_2.part2.rar

Alexandrina

My Hotwife's Gangbang 2

Once again, it's an all-out gangbang where no hole is left unfucked! Join Madelyn Monroe (in her very first gangbang) and Bianca Breeze as they satisfy their need for multiple cocks at the same time! Get ready to indulge in my hotwife's gangbang!!!

Genre: Gangbang, Anal, Oral, Double Penetration, Wives, All Sex
Cast: Madelyn Monroe, Bianca Breeze, Michael Vegas, Mick Blue, James Deen, Evan Stone, Karlo Karrera, Ramon Nomar, Toni Ribas, John Strong

File Size : 1.07 GB
Duration : 1h 24min

My_Hotwifes_Gangbang_2.part1.rar
My_Hotwifes_Gangbang_2.part2.rar

Alexandrina

Dirty Girls Do It Better

Dirty girls do it better, and you're about to find out why! Check out Alexis Grace, Ariana Marie, Kiera Winters, Bonnie Rotten and Zoey Foxx, as they get as nasty as they can be!
Join them for a filthy fucking ride, because these naughty nymphs know how to get the job done right!

Genre: Anal, All Sex
Cast: Bonnie Rotten, Zoey Foxx, Alexis Grace, Ariana Marie, Kiera Winters, Ramon, Bruce Venture, Erik Everhard, Jordan Ash

File Size : 1.60 GB
Duration : 1h 52min
Resolution : 848x480

Dirty_Girls_Do_It_Better.part1.rar
Dirty_Girls_Do_It_Better.part2.rar

Alexandrina

My Sister The Cheerleader

These sexy little cheerleaders have got all the right moves! Watch Abella Danger, Jillian Janson, Yhivi, and Daisy Haze assume the position and get wildly fucked by their stepbrothers. It's over 2 hours of step-sibling loving, so join them as they bang out a sexual routine!

Producer: Paul Woodcrest
Genre: Cheerleaders, Family Roleplay, BJ, Gonzo, Hardcore, All Sex
Cast: Abella Danger, Chad White, Daisy Haze, James Deen, Jillian Janson, Michael Vegas, Xander Corvus, Yhivi

File Size : 1.29 GB
Duration : 2h 8min
Resolution : 704x386

My_Sister_The_Cheerleader.part1.rar
My_Sister_The_Cheerleader.part2.rar

Alexandrina

Swallow Me Whole

Are you ready for some serious deep throat and fucking action? Join Alina Li, Tory Lane, Delilah Davis, and Janice Griffith as they satisfy their craving for some big cock. Whether it's in their mouths or pussies, these ladies love to take it balls deep!

Genre: All Sex, Hardcore, Deep Throating
Cast: Alina Li, Tory Lane, Delilah Davis, and Janice Griffith, with Bruce Venture

File Size : 1.03 GB
Duration : 1h 41min

Swallow_Me_Whole.part1.rar
Swallow_Me_Whole.part2.rar

Alexandrina

The Cute Little Babysitter 2

When these cute little babysitters cum around, they'll have loads of stories to tell! Check out Daisy Summers, Hanna Lay, Rahyndee James, and Taylor Whyte as they work hard and take care of that cock! Don't miss out on these cuties getting banged, because they're just too irresistible to pass up!

Genre: 18+ Teens, All Sex
Cast: Daisy Summers, Hanna Lay, Rahyndee James, Taylor Whyte

File Size : 1.29 GB
Duration : 1h 46min

The_Cute_Little_Babysitter_2.part1.rar
The_Cute_Little_Babysitter_2.part2.rar

Alexandrina

The Cute Little Babysitter 4

Get ready for 4 cute little babysitters that you just want to fuck! Caroline Ray, Chloe Addison, Lucy Tyler, and Karla Kush are here, and they can't wait to get some on the job experience. Babysitting will never be the same for these cum hungry girls!

Genre: Legal Teen, BJ, All Sex
Cast: Caroline Ray, Chloe Addison, Lucy Tyler, Karla Kush, Erik Everhard, John Strong, Alec Knight, Mick Blue

File Size : 1.25 GB
Duration : 1h 47min

The_Cute_Little_Babysitter_4.part1.rar
The_Cute_Little_Babysitter_4.part2.rar

Alexandrina

The Sexual Desires of Riley Reid

If you want to know what makes Riley Reid's pussy wet, then we've got the movie for you! This movie features 6 of her sexiest ball-draining scenes that are guaranteed to turn your cock into Mt. Vesuvius in no time. We've got Riley Reid's dirtiest sexual desires ready and waiting for you!

Genre: All Sex, Hardcore, Gonzo, Teen, Compilation
Cast: Riley Reid with Danny Mountain, Erik Everhard, Michael Vegas, Anthony Rosano, Mike Adriano, and Mark Ashley

File Size : 1.96 GB
Duration : 2h 52min

The_Sexual_Desires_of_Riley_Reid.part1.rar
The_Sexual_Desires_of_Riley_Reid.part2.rar

Alexandrina

The Sexual Desires Of Tory Lane

Want to see why Tory Lane is so hot and horny? We've got 6 delicious scenes showcasing Tory's smoking hot body and her immense sexual appetite! Don't miss out, because we've got all The Sexual Desires Of Tory Lane waiting for you inside!

Genre: All Sex, Big Tits
Cast: Tory Lane, Lily LaBeau, Jenna J. Ross

File Size : 1.73 GB
Duration : 2h 29min
Resolution : 640x480

The_Sexual_Desires_Of_Tory_Lane.part1.rar
The_Sexual_Desires_Of_Tory_Lane.part2.rar