FTV Sveda - A Sexy Eighteen 05/01/22 1080p|2160p

Pinkside

Sveda - Buttalicious Teen 2
Release Date : 05/01/22 (NEW!!!)

We continue to enjoy this gorgeous 18 year old blonde in some sexy bra & panties with matching heels, as she shows off that perfect butt, then does a very sensual dance for us... Turning herself on with her fingers and rubbing her privates, she's introduced to the Magic Wand Toy, and wow does it make her orgasm hard! Notice the orgasmic contractions and how her body tightens up to the climax! She then spreads, showing off her pretty and wet privates for us. Wearing a classy form-fitting white dress and heels, she teases us at a gas station, then plays with herself at a car wash. Going home, we get more upskirt teases as she rubs herself under the desk and lets us enjoy her pretty petite feet as well. Playing with a glass toy for the first time in her life, she penetrates herself anally, then doubles it up with another glass toy vaginally! It just makes her more horny... We then see her in a bra & panties at the kitchen, playing around with a dildo, then giving it a nice sensual ride... To finish herself off, she uses her new favorite toy, the Magic Wand to another orgasm and strong vaginal contractions. What a beautiful, tattoo-free and charismatic teen, you'll only see her here, on FT\/ :)

Model Comments
Once there was a guy I dated a very short time but he had something that looked like the white vibrator but I guess it was something else because it didn't do much for me. But this wand I used on the shoot was amazing! I think its the best orgasm I've had in ages. I really really want one now. Part of the deal I made with the photographer was that I would get a ride on the SLR McLaren and take photos with it if I were to do ft\/. Wish we did more pics with the car though but I know we left it for the end of the day.

My parents are affluent and originally from Sweden and I was born there but we moved to US when I was four years old so I don't remember much of anything there. I'd say Ive had a good life and my parents took good care of me even this apartment that I live in they pay for. I think I got my feel for cars because of my dad who has his own collection including a GT2RS which I've been on the track with him driving too.

I also did track in high school and did long distance running thats why I'm in good shape and recently I spend time in the gym working on squats to get my but in shape. I've had a naturally big but anyway and I wanted to make it perfect and round because guys love it and my car modeling is even more popular because of it. And you know, leggings look best with a nice butt!

Videographer/Photographer's Comments
She is young, yes, but she has that incredibly sexy figure that would look hot in lingerie and heels. We start right off the bat with a sensual dance in heels, and she ends up turning herself on with everything that is going on, her fingers on her clit. You'll notice that she does that a lot, reaching between her legs and rubbing her clit with one or two fingers, sometimes randomly. So I introduce her to the Magic Wand, which ends up giving her a very strong orgasm and visible vaginal contractions. Notice when she spreads/gapes in most of these you hear that wet 'pop' sound... I wanted her to finger herself more though, but those long fingernails sort of inibit it. Not sure why these girls get them, but at least her figure blessedly tattoo free. Even sexier, is that white dress I got for her specifically for the shoot, really accentuates the curves in a classy way. We do teasers at a gas station and car wash, then to an 'office' for some more upskirt. Those pink shoes are hers, but somehow she lost the straps to them, so we couldn't use them on the shoot besides when she was sitting. Then some foot fetish, and glass toy play (first time) double penetrating herself. A hot dildo blowjob and ride with that ass view... And a finale with the magic wand again to another satisfying orgasm. Definitely a natural, very desirable cutie, and you'll only see her here on FT\/ :)

VIDEO - A Sexy Eighteen

Total Duration : 00:29:58
Resolution : 1920 x 1080 / 3840 x 2160
FileType : mp4
Total Size : 2.55 GB / 4.86 GB

(1 Video Splitted Into 6 Clips)

Download [1080p] :

sveda-ii-00009622-01-1080p.mp4
sveda-ii-00009622-02-1080p.mp4
sveda-ii-00009622-03-1080p.mp4
sveda-ii-00009622-04-1080p.mp4
sveda-ii-00009622-05-1080p.mp4