Sweet Krissy - And Her Big Bouncy Breasts

SAN

Global Moderator
Staff member
SWEET KRISSY

OK, I admit this time the decision has been tough... I had many ideas for a "new" thread both about Blast From The Past or different content, but I always ended thinking "do we really need such thread here?". As for example:

• I made a huge Kari Sweets thread back in the days and I'd like to create it again including the UC and Phil's stuff I have, but really there's still someone who's interested? (apparently yes, as the video I shared about a Month ago has got numerous downloads and the count is increasing day by day)
  • I have never seen a siterip of Shyla Jennings old website here, do I have to start one?
  • I remember there were many hotties in Phil's harem like Nikki, Megan QT, Tiffany and the hottie redhead Kendall Blaze, the first names coming to my mind... will anyone appreciate one of them?
  • I like Cosplay, should I start a CosplayErotica thread?
  • etc

so, in the end I decided for another Golden Era girl and I thought Sweet Krissy could have been a decent choice, as I have never seen all of her content shared on KK.

SAN

Global Moderator
Staff member
I've actually been wanting to look back on her photosets, such a sexy lady. Could you share more, if you have any? Thanks <3
Of course I have more: if you check my activity in this forum you will notice I tend to share complete site rips mostly, I just don't like to share all at once, but slowly adding content day after day :p

SAN

SAN

Global Moderator
Staff member
BAD SCHOOL GIRL - BAMBI -
BEIGE CORSET - BEING BAD B4 BEDTIME

(4 SETS)

82 + 87 + 45 + 56 pics
up to 800x1200 pixels
24 MB

BAD SCHOOL GIRL
(VIDEO)