Taboo (Mother, Son, Mature, MILF)

zyggy

Brittany Lynn - Mommy Fixes Son's Masturbation Problem With Taboo Stroking, Sucking, and Riding His Cock

wmv
Size: 844297045 bytes (805.18 MiB), duration: 00:09:50, avg.bitrate: 11448 kb/s
Audio: wmav2, 48000 Hz, stereo, 128 kb/s
Video: wmv3, yuv420p, 1280x720, 12000 kb/s, 30.00 fps(r)

Category: TABOO INCEST
Related Categories: TABOO, HANDJOBS, MILF, BLOW JOBS, RIDING
Keywords: taboo sex, cum in mommy, mommy and son role play, blonde milf, milf blow job, milf fucking, mom and son fantasy, masturabtion, dirty talk, housecleaning, vaccum
Included in this clip: Taboo, MILF, Mommy and Son, Handjob, Blow Job, Masturbation, Jerking Off, Taboo Sex, Riding, Taboo MILF, Blonde MILF, Housework, Cum in Mommy, Dirty Talk

A hot blonde MILF is seen doing various housecleaning chores. After vacuuming, cleaning the kitchen, and folding laundry she goes to clean the bathroom, only see her son masturbating. He rushes her out and she is audibly upset.
A little later she goes to clean his shower and finds him jerking off again. A bit later she goes into the living room where he is jerking off to beach volleyball on television. Mommy has had enough.
She tell him that he needs to stop the masturbation and needs to find a nice girl to have sex with. He confesses he is a virgin and has no interest when he can jerk off, but mommy convinces him and he agrees no more masturbating.
One week later he is caught on his bed jerking off yet again. Mommy is furious and he says he tried hit on girls, but they had no interest. She then climbs on the bed and does something very unexpected and very taboo.
Mommy takes off her panties as she knows he has been using them anyway and lets him sniff them. Then, she grasps her son's hard cock and starts to stroke it. His face is in shock and even more so when she starts to suck his cock. She keeps talking about how sex is better with another person and he is starting to see why.
Mommy then does the very unexpected and continues the taboo fun by climbing on his cock as she starts riding him. She explains she will take his virginity so he can gain some confidence and so she can fix his masturbation problem.
After some taboo dirty talk by mommy and lots of riding he cums deep in mommy's pussy. She then alludes to the fact that he can do this anytime instead of jerking off.
There is then a cutaway scene that shows mommy and son fucking in several different rooms and even a POV blow job. The taboo adventure ends with him on top of mommy thrusting deep and cumming in her again, with mommy smiling a wicked MILF smile that lets you know she is really enjoying all of this.

Format: wmv
Size: 805 MB
Resolution: 1280x720
Duration: 00:09:52

https://fboom.me/file/0cff64c6c17eb/Mommy_Fixes_Sons_Masturbation_Problem_With_Taboo_Stroking_Sucking_and_Riding_His_Cock.wmv

zyggy

Gianna's Family Taboo Fantasies | Mommie Blows Best | Natalie Turner

wmv
Size: 128049718 bytes (122.12 MiB), duration: 00:08:07, avg.bitrate: 2103 kb/s
Audio: 0x0162, 48000 Hz, stereo, 256 kb/s
Video: vc1, yuv420p, 720x406, 1847 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r)

"I really love gagging on your cock baby"

In our latest episode of Mommie Blows Best, Natalie's husband is in jail for 30 days and she's the kind of woman who needs dick at least three times per day. Her stepson Brian can hear her masturbating at all hours of the day and night and it's finally gotten to the point where he has to turn up the volume on the TV to drown it out. On this afternoon Natalie is about to go to work but she can't go another day without some real dick in her mouth. She has a severe oral fetish and in this clip it shows. Natalie sits on the couch and explains that before she goes to work she has to gag on some dick and go to work with some warm load in her stomach. She undoes Brian's jeans and takes out his dick and gags on it. This isn't just a woman who lets the dick touch her throat and makes some sounds while she's doing it. She takes it all the way to the base to loosed her throat and then starts banging his dick as far as it goes. It's not long before Brian is shooting a huge load of sperm down his stepmother's throat. When she's done, Natalie zips him up and heads to work and happy (yet still horny) woman.

https://fboom.me/file/6ae0241ba2e8b/Giannas_Family_Taboo_Fantasies.wmv

zyggy

Taboo Stories | Charlotte | MILF 1577 | Help Me Fuck My Sister

Brian secretly lusted after his beautiful sister Charlotte. At first he expressed these feelings for her through simple teasing. Then he started to take bigger liberties such as randomly pinching her butt or squeezing her breasts. Fortunately for him, Charlotte was a laid back and open-minded young woman. She tolerated her brother's weird and annoying behavior without much complaint. Sometimes she even found it amusing. But then their folks went away for a week's vacation. From that moment on, she really her had her work cut out with him. On their first morning alone in the house, Charlotte was sat in the kitchen texting a friend when Brian came in. Aroused by the sight of his sister wearing a tight, sexy red dress, he immediately began to pester her under the guise of playfulness. Charlotte did not appreciate the interruption. Several times she told her brother to go away, but he paid her no heed. Instead, he suddenly stepped behind her and put his hands over her breasts. Charlotte shrugged them off at once, then fired Brian an angry look. However, there was a little involuntary smile at the corner of her lips. When she asked him what he thought he was doing, Brian made light of the question, accusing his sister of being-uptight. All in all it was a typical, feisty meeting between the siblings. In the afternoon, Charlotte and her boyfriend Kyle were having some fun on the couch. They thought they had some privacy. No chance! After sharing a hot kiss, Charlotte pulled her top down and bared her breast to Kyle. Greedily he closed his lips around the nipple and sucked upon it until Charlotte was breathing hard from excitement. A moment later, Brian gate-crashed their little get-together - presumptuously sitting down beside them. The two lovers were startled. Charlotte quickly covered herself up, and Kyle asked Brian what he wanted. Brian claimed he was tired and needed to use the couch. Nothing the lovers said could make him go. Shortly after, Charlotte took a shower. While she was in the stall, lathering her lovely slender body, Brian walked in and called to her. All he wore was a towel about his waist. Taken completely by surprise, Charlotte gasped, turned herself side-on, and crossed an arm over her naked breasts so that her brother would not see her full-frontal. Again she gave him one of her angry, exasperated looks. Again she wanted to know what he was doing. With outrageous innocence, Brian claimed he had only come to say hello. Charlotte smiled at this, but still laid down the law. Firmly, she told her brother to stop bothering her and acting so weird. The words had no affect on him. Charlotte resumed her shower. Brian sneaked back, swiped her own towel, and stood waiting outside the bathroom with it. Charlotte had no choice but to walk out of the bathroom naked. By now, Charlotte was so resigned to his antics that she did not bother to hide her nudity. Rather, she stood boldly before him, one hand on her hip, hand out-stretched, demanding he give the towel back. Brian eventually did so, but only after giving himself a long moment to look his sister over. Later, he paid her a yet another visit as she was sitting naked on the john! Charlotte looked at him disbelief and asked what he wanted this time. Standing directly in front of his sister, Brian whipped off his towel giving her a direct eye-line view of his big cock. There was no pretending from him now. Bluntly he asked his sister to suck him off. Shocked, Charlotte leapt from the john, pushed him away - accidentally laying her hand on his cock in the process - and hurried off to her room. That evening, in a private talk with Kyle, Brian came clean about his taboo desire for his sister. Kyle took the revelation in his stride. He did not freak out or become jealous - even when Brian stated how desperately he wanted to fuck Charlotte. Although he was her boyfriend, Kyle was also a man with a price. When Brian had the brainwave of bribing him for assistance, he responded favorably. Thus the two ended up striking a deal and devising a wicked plan. Brian would give Kyle his motorcycle, and Kyle would trick Charlotte into letting her own brother fuck her. As it happened, an opportunity presented itself that very night. Charlotte was feeling very horny, and Kyle was easily able to talk her into having sex with him in her parent's big double bed. To lower her guard for what was to come, he told her that Brian was out of the house. Soon the two lovers were naked in each other's arms. They started out with loving kisses and tender mutual caresses. Then Charlotte took Kyle's cock in hand and stroked it big and hard before engulfing it with her hot, wet mouth. The sucking she gave it was long and loving and sensual. It was followed by Kyle placing Charlotte on her hands and knees and licking her pussy from behind. The workings of his tongue drove her wild. She lowered her shoulders and pushed her butt towards him, willing him to pleasure her more and more. Naturally, her position prevented her from actually seeing Kyle. This was exactly what he wanted, for it allowed him to suddenly step aside and make way for Brian to take over. Here at last was the lustful brother's big chance. Silently, smiling from ear to ear, he placed his naked self behind his unwitting sister, and promptly shoved his throbbing cock into her forbidden pussy. Charlotte cried out in delight, and commenced to moan and pant as she received one hard, deep stroke after another. All the while, she thought it was Kyle who was pleasuring her so much. When she rolled onto her back for some missionary style fun, she saw Brian and knew the truth. For a brief moment she was horrified, wracked with guilt. But Brian was upon her fast, laying his body over hers, pinning her down, once more pumping his cock to the sweetest reaches of her hungry pussy. Brian! This is wrong! Charlotte cried out. This is ncest! But her body did not seem to mind. As the fucking went on, growing in intensity, she turned into a woman possessed. She went from shame and hesitation to wanton enjoyment of her taboo experience. She welcomed her brother between her spread legs, pounding into her deep and hard. Dirty, ncestuouss words flowed from her lips. All along she had desired her brother without knowing it. Now that she had discovered her feelings, now that she felt the thrill of his expert lovemaking, she could not get enough of him. She forgave him for all the times he had teased her and played pranks. This wonderful fuck made up for them. Meanwhile, Brian was living his dream. His sister had turned out to be an even hotter she had imagined. After he had taken her on her back, she hastily climbed on top of him and rode his cock with a vengeance. As she ground her pussy down on it, she closed her eyes, arched her back, stuck out her pert breasts, and moaned in ecstasy. At one point she jerked him off and lavished his balls and cock-shaft with kisses and licks before sucking him deep. Then she was back riding him from on top, her hair wild, her finger rubbing at her clit - until Brian was close to coming. Here Charlotte made sure that her brother unleashed his every drop. Having again treated him to an almighty erotic cock-sucking, she knelt before him with her breasts bared as a target. Brian blasted a huge load of creamy cum over them, causing her to smile back at him gratefully and lovingly. It was the perfect end to an incredible fuck between the siblings - and the perfect beginning to a world more fucks to come.

wmv
Size: 778622027 bytes (742.55 MiB), duration: 00:23:51, avg.bitrate: 4353 kb/s
Audio: 0x0162, 48000 Hz, stereo, 384 kb/s
Video: wmv3, yuv420p, 1280x720, 5000 kb/s, 23.98 fps(r)

https://fboom.me/file/a79a4ec685d98/Help_Me_Fuck_My_Sister.part1.rar
https://fboom.me/file/78257342fc01d/Help_Me_Fuck_My_Sister.part2.rar

zyggy

Taboo Diaries | Alexis Grace | How I Fucked My Brother

tags: incest, taboo, fetish, bdsm, creampie, brother, sister

Dear Diary

A few years back my gold digging mom married this rich guy and adopted his son. Mom did good at getting some of his money but not the entire fortune and for some reason I was never put in the will. Recently he wound up in the hospital and when his rich prick of a son found out he rubbed his fortune in my face. It upset me so bad I devised a plan to get the entire fortune for myself and it worked out great.

That night my step-brother did a bit too much celebrating so I snuck in his room and tied him to the bed. When he realized what was going on he tried to protest so I gagged him with a pair of my pantyhose and told him what was coming. I pulled down his pants and sucked his cock for a bit then climbed on top and started riding it. The taboo of screwing my step-brother turned me on immensely and made me cum several times. My step-brother tried to resist giving me what I wanted, his hot load in my pussy, but the loser couldn't hold out long enough.After he shot his load in me I blackmailed him into silence with threats of calling the cops, stupid bastard believed me too.

Dear Diary

The next night I crept into my brothers room and tied him down again. I taunted him for being such a loser and teased him with my big tits. This time when I pulled down his shorts he was already kind of hard so the taboo must have turned him on too. I sucked his cock til it was rock hard then slid it in my dripping wet pussy. I rode his cock slowly and teased him even more so he would give me another massive load. I turned around and rode his cock hard so he could watch my hot ass bouncing and soon he blew another load in my pussy.

Dear Diary

Today was my most fertile day so I have a really good feeling about my plan. This time after I tied my brother down he seemed to be really enjoying the thought of his sister because he was rock hard. I couldn't help myself and had to suck his cock which really got me going. Within minutes I had to get his cock in my wet pussy. His cock felt much harder than it ever had before and soon he was blowing another huge load in my pussy. He came soo much it even leaked back out a bit. I'm sure tonight did the trick.

Dear Diary

My plan worked perfectly it seems since I'm 7 months pregnant and with a DNA test I was able to take my brother for every penny his dad left him. Who's laughing now loser?

mpg
Size: 399634432 bytes (381.12 MiB), duration: 00:31:05, avg.bitrate: 1714 kb/s
Audio: mp2, 48000 Hz, stereo, 256 kb/s
Video: mpeg2video, yuv420p, 640x480, 104857 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r)

https://fboom.me/file/cc27bec272c96/How_I_Fucked_My_Brother.mpg

zyggy

Angie Noir | My Young Stud Lance Teaches Me Anal | Nephew & Aunt

.mp4
Size: 416445413 bytes (397.15 MiB), duration: 00:26:30, avg.bitrate: 2095 kb/s
Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, stereo (eng)
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 29.97 fps(r) (eng)

My Nephew Lance and I have always been emotionally close and have confided in other for years! I helped him talk out his sexuality and dealing with the family recently and now I needed him. I have been dating a beautiful waitress for many months when I met this very handsome, younger man... BUT HE WANTS anal! HELP ME LANCE!

I am lucky, Lance is staying with me for a few months... I enter my Nephew's room and shyly ask for a big favour... Please Teach Me anal! Tonight my new boy toy is going to fuck my butthole... What do I do? Lance explains to me about cleaning, lube, practicing with anal toys, relaxing and playing with my pussy!

To get started he lubes up one of his anal toys and slides it in and out of my ass... I take it like a pro! It feels so wonderful... I now have TWO PUSSIES! Wanting MORE I soon blurt out "I WANT TO FEEL A REAL DICK IN MY ASS!" Lance wastes no time and lubes up his big cock and slowly enters my dark naughty hole! I am in heaven and soon he pounds away at my ass! I came 3 times! The final orgasm started off with; sliding my ass back and forth on his hard dick... then I knew I needed him DEEP! I reach back and pull him closer... telling him I need it DEEP! I came again! I think the dirtiest part was when he pulled out and left me with a nice gaping hole for me to finger!

WOW was that amazing and I discovered that I love anal!! Lance will be getting butthole from me know!

tags: fetish, taboo, incest, roleplay, stockings

https://fboom.me/file/76243c20955fe/My_Young_Stud_Lance_Teaches_Me_Anal.mp4

zyggy

MELANIE SKYY - Mother Son, Younger Son's first Pussy is Mom!

wmv
Size: 671277036 bytes (640.18 MiB), duration: 00:21:04, avg.bitrate: 4249 kb/s
Audio: wmav2, 44100 Hz, stereo, 128 kb/s
Video: wmv3, yuv420p, 1280x720, 4096 kb/s, 30.33 fps(r)

Melanie and her younger boy travel to Mexico for some fun and to continue his education in how to please a woman. Having already sucked him off she wants to show him how to fuck. After she gets him rock hard with a lovely blowjob he enters her hot wet pussy and pounds that hole hard and fast, he brings her to a shattering orgasm and finally unloads his cum in that hungry hole and pulls back to see what a good job he did as his jizz runs out of his Mom.

Related Categories: AMATEUR, FUCKING, CREAMPIE, ORGASMS, BLOW JOBS Keywords: milf, pov, milf, hot wives, fucking, cum, mommas boy, cougar, sex, cock sucker, big tits, mother son taboo, big dicks

https://fboom.me/file/a8d6941ee96fd/Mother_Son,_Younger_Son's_first_Pussy_is_Mom!.part1.rar
https://fboom.me/file/307ad90246858/Mother_Son,_Younger_Son's_first_Pussy_is_Mom!.part2.rar

zyggy

Ashley Alban - Step-Mom Shows Off New Clothes

mp4
Size: 2103639634 bytes (1.96 GiB), duration: 00:20:38, avg.bitrate: 13594 kb/s
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 59.94 fps(r) (und)

Your step-mom comes home with a few shopping bags and asks you if you can meet her in her room. She explains that she just heard from your dad this morning that he will finally be back from his business trip this weekend. She says that she was so excited, she went out and bought some new clothes to wear for him. She wants to ask you for your opinion on some of the things she got since you're younger and you probably have a better idea about these things. You agree to help her out, and she promises that she won't take up too much of your time.

She starts off with a regular t-shirt and changes behind a curtain. Even though you can't really see her, you can see her silhouette and it's very sexy. When she gets her next outfit to show you, she forgets the top and walks back with just her bra on. She looks embarrassed and quickly grabs the shirt. She then starts to try on sexy dresses and you can't help but look up her skirt whenever she bends over. The last dress is very low cut, and her breasts pop out of it and you see her nipples. She laughs it off and says she'll have to tape the dress down next time.

She tells you that she showed you all of the clothes, but you point to her other bag. She explains that she can't show you those items, they're just for dad. You press and she tells you that she bought new lingerie. You say that since you already saw her nipples, you might as well give your opinion on the lingerie too. She agrees and tells you to promise not to tell your dad. She shows you a few pieces, the last being a crotchless teddy that doesn't cover her breasts. You definitely have a full boner now. She realizes this and asks if you know how to take care of yourself. She pauses and then says that she'll help you out since she was the cause of your boner. She gets down and starts to jerk you off. She can't believe how much bigger you are than your father. Her arm gets tired and she has an idea to get you off faster. She tells you to close your eyes. You do, but when you feel her lips on your dick you open them again. She scolds you but continues to suck your cock and then jacks you off so you can come all over her tits.

Category: TABOO
Related Categories: DILDO SUCKING, UPSKIRT, MILF, LINGERIE
Keywords: ashley alban, mommy, virtual sex, cheating, dirty talk, fake cumshot, lace, stockings

https://fboom.me/file/9da384a38a625/Mo_Shows_Off_New_Clothes.part1.rar
https://fboom.me/file/ea0d9dce6a1f6/Mo_Shows_Off_New_Clothes.part2.rar
https://fboom.me/file/b5a486f137ac5/Mo_Shows_Off_New_Clothes.part3.rar

zyggy

liza k fetishes - Particular approach - Mother and daughter were taken under control and fucked instead of a family therapy.

mp4
Size: 1095910871 bytes (1.02 GiB), duration: 00:16:41, avg.bitrate: 8759 kb/s
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 25.00 fps(r) (eng)

In this video: crazy mother and her hot daughter, smart therapist, h.y.o.n.o.s.i.s, cock sucking, fucking, doggy style, magic control, obedience, mindless doll fucking.

Mrs Kolt was too angry today! Her beautiful daughter, her pure c.h.i.l.d, her innocent flower was caught masturbating! Unbelievable! She was not able to handle all of this! And so on and so forth...

Listening to all this "bla-bla-bla" Doctor was thinking about the juicy ass of the "pure c.h.i.l.d" whose tight pussy must be pumped! So he told mother to leave the office and started to examine this sweet cutie. He found her very sexy and decided to fuck her just right now. So he put her in trance using his h.y.p.n.o.t.i.c power. After all he spent so many years learning these techniques not for loosing opportunities like this!

Oh, this girl was super! And she belonged to him for the next two hours. Who can ask for more?! But the door opened and Mrs Morality, I mean Mrs Kolt, walked inside... and was DEEPLY surprised seeing her daughter on the Doctor's cock! Well, dear, now you will be surprised even deeper... you know what I mean...

The power allowed him to control and use not only one woman at once, so he decide to taste both of them today. Good slut training is the best therapy for bitches, right, Mrs Kolt? A hard cock inside pussy makes miracle in your crazy brains!

Category: FEMALE TRAINING TABOO INCEST
Related Categories: MALE DOMINATION, THREESOMES, WOMAN FOLLOWING ORDERS, DOMINATION, SLUT TRAINING
Keywords: magic, panic, sub, tits, toys, forced to sex, therapist, using body, male domination, sheer lingerie, fantasies, two girls, tia flame, liza k.

https://fboom.me/file/fea78b5b50f44/fa_therapy.part1.rar
https://fboom.me/file/3cf757ba142ab/fa_therapy.part2.rar

zyggy

Lady Fyre - Sibling Sex Ed - Ft. Felicity Feline

mp4
Size: 1637365637 bytes (1.52 GiB), duration: 00:27:50, avg.bitrate: 7844 kb/s
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 59.94 fps(r) (eng)

Mom was reading the Homeschool Moms Message Board & learned that while homeschooled chi.ldr3n are advanced in most areas, they lack in sex education. Of course mothers don't want to explain sex to their ki1.ds, so they fall behind. But mom doesn't ever want to hear about her darlings being "delayed". Mom decides you'll meet in the bedroom & explains that today's lesson will be hands-on sex education. Homeschooling is based on hands-on experiences, and she knows that's the best way for her to learn. Both you & sister are very reluctant at first, but you know that mom only has your best interest in mind.

Mom says that you & sister are going to look at one another's body parts so that you can learn what they look like. She shows your sister what your penis looks like soft, then she strokes it to get it hard. Sister asks if all boys like handjobs, and mom says that they do but they often like blowjobs even more. Of course then mom has to demonstrate what a blowjob is. Sister stares in disbelief as mom licks & sucks your penis. Then she makes sister try it. "You don't want to suck only the head," mom says, an she pushes sister's face down on your cock, making her deepthroat it. Then she tells sister to show you her parts as well. She strips off her shirt & bra, and mom compares sister's breasts to her own, to show you that they can be different shapes & sizes. They both undress to show you their pussies; mom's is hairy & sister's isn't.

"Now that you know what the parts are, you need to know how they work together." Mom rides you, bounding up & down as sister watches. Then it's her turn to practice, and she decides she likes it a lot. Mom shows you both missionary & doggystyle as well. "When he cums in your mouth, you're going to swallow it. There's lots of good nutrition," mom instructs sister. You cum so hard in her mouth & she swallows just as instructed.

This is definitely the best homeschool lesson ever.

Category: TABOO
Related Categories: POV SEX, THREESOMES, BLOW JOBS, MILF, CUM IN MOUTH
Keywords: lady fyre, ladyfyre, felicity feline, pigtails, pov sex, taboo, threesome, handjob, blowjob, cum in mouth, riding, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, milf, deepthroat

https://fboom.me/file/6f0ef5cf0ba87/Sibling.part1.rar
https://fboom.me/file/7eb38c719f435/Sibling.part2.rar
https://fboom.me/file/4285247a7d1ff/Sibling.part3.rar

zyggy

Bare Back Studios - Ivy Rose in Free Use - The Sweet Daughter

wmv
Size: 3715337429 bytes (3.46 GiB), duration: 00:59:31, avg.bitrate: 8323 kb/s
Audio: wmav2, 44100 Hz, stereo, 192 kb/s
Video: wmv2, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 29.92 fps(r)

Added: 4/11/17

Scene One: Sweet surprises

Ivy is working on her family's taxes. One more click and they are done! I walk in and am amazed that she did it all by herself. "Mommy showed me how to do it" She smiles. Now that her work is over she sits on the counter. "That's not all mom taught me" She whispers as she unbuttons her shirt. I have no idea what's happening until she's naked and spreading her legs for me to fuck her.

Happy giggly Ivy moans as my dick presses into her young pussy. She feels amazing, and I lose myself to the movement of her hips against me. Just then my wife walks into the room. I expect her to lose her mind and scream at us, but she casually checks over the taxes while we fuck. It makes me explode inside of my daughter and she thanks me for filling her up with warm cum.

Scene Two: Party time family time

Cory is sitting on the couch when her daughter comes in with a problem. Ivy's boyfriend wants a threesome with another girl and she's very nervous about it. What if she's no good? She doesn't want her boyfriend to leave her. Cory smiles and promises to show her exactly what her boyfriend wants.

Cory slips off her robe and kisses her nervous daughter's fear away. They strip and suck on each others tits, getting more and more into it. Soon they forget their mother and daughter as their lust takes over. Cory demonstrates just how a pussy should be licked and worshiped. When Ivy thinks she's got it Cory presses her head down and cums all over her daughter's face. "Mommy has one other trick to show you" Cory smiles. They lace their legs together and grind until Ivy is a quivering mess.

Scene Three: Familiar replacement

Ivy's going to be bringing her boyfriend on a family trip. They are going to fuck all night long, every night while their parents sleep. Until he calls and cancels to spend time with his other girlfriend that is. Ivy is crushed. Her dad comes in to see if she's ready to go only to have to comfort her. Even though Ivy feels better she's still super horny. She hasn't masturbated in days to prepare herself for her boyfriends cock.

She asks her daddy to fuck her and make her feel better. "I hope my boyfriend regrets this" She moans as he fucks her from behind. Her big breasts bounce as all the sexual tension is fucked out of her. He fucks her in every position on the bed until Ivy cums like a good girl on her daddy's cock. He rewards her with a big load all over her smiling face. This is going to be the best family trip ever.

Scene Four: Never stop learning

I'm spending some quality time with my beautiful wife. "I want it so bad" She moans and puts my cock into her mouth. While she sucks my daughter walks into the room to tell her mom all about the threesome she had with her boyfriend. "I'm glad it all worked out. Now let's show daddy what you learned" Cory gives her a kiss. She strips her excited daughter and sucks on Ivy's big tits.

I tell them to move over and begin to fuck Ivy's tight little pussy. As I fuck her she kisses her mother and the girls giggle in pleasure. I bring myself to the edge and tell them to put their faces together. My hot load shoots all over their smiling faces, bathing them in cum. They share the taste of me, spitting the load back and forth until its all gone. "I love you sweety" Cory says to her happy daughter.

Related Categories: POV SEX, TABOOMILFFUCKING Keywords: IVY ROSE, CORY CHASE, LUKE LONGLY, BLOW JOB, HAND JOB, FREE USE, FREE-USE, THREESOME

Fboom
IvyRose.part1.rar
IvyRose.part2.rar
IvyRose.part3.rar
IvyRose.part4.rar

zyggy

Tara Tainton - Auntie Wants You to Play Follow the Finger

mp4
Size: 353823170 bytes (337.43 MiB), duration: 00:25:33, avg.bitrate: 1846 kb/s
Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, stereo (eng)
Video: h264, yuv420p, 720x406, 29.97 fps(r) (eng)

Added: 5/27/17

It's not all fun and games when you spend the afternoon at your auntie's house. There's always so much she needs your help with, so many tasks she asks you to do. But you don't mind so much... her eyes, her smile, her.... well, just all of HER is reward enough. Until she rewards you for all your hard work in a way that... you could've never seen coming. But you'll see HER coming. All you have to do is play a little game she calls "Follow the Finger"...

Category: BODY KISSING
Related Categories: TABOO, JOI GAMES, NIPPLE PLAY, SOLO MASTURBATION, LEGS
Keywords: taboo, older woman, aunt, games, tease, nipples, leg spreading, topless, upskirt, panties, breast bouncing, female masturbation, virtual kissing, nipple pl

https://fboom.me/file/1f1deb6a6f3e2/auntie.rar

zyggy

Jess West - Mummy Walks In

mp4
Size: 737356461 bytes (703.20 MiB), duration: 00:09:47, avg.bitrate: 10049 kb/s
Video: mpeg4, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 29.97 fps(r) (eng)

Your mum jess walks in to find you wanking but shes not embarrassed even tho you are she tells you to carry on wanking and she will help to tease you by stripping off and then even letting you have virtual sex with her

Category: MILF
Related Categories: JERK OFF INSTRUCTION, VIRTUAL SEX, JOI, MASTURBATION ENCOURAGEMENT, TABOO
Keywords: jess west

https://fboom.me/file/c5fc7a79ae1b1/Mu_Walks_In_HD.mp4

zyggy

Xev Bellringer - Catholic School Teacher Fucks Student

Related Categories: VIRTUAL SEX, TEACHER FETISH, OLDER WOMAN / YOUNGER MAN, FEMDOM SEX, RELIGIOUS
Keywords: porn, xev bellringer, older woman, younger man, student, pov sex, simulated sex, finger fucking, joi, femdom, stripping, milf, female masturbation, heels, big ass

I kept you after class to have a discussion about some complaints young ladies made regarding your behavior. You keep looking at me, and not in the way a student should look at their teacher. I notice you staring at my posterior every time I go to the blackboard, not to mention you can't take your eyes off my chest. It's very inappropriate and I want you to stop it otherwise I'll be forced to transfer you to another class, or even have you suspended.
It's a very serious issue, and that's not all. The girls have seen you...touching yourself down there too. Yes, they have. Don't laugh, human anatomy is not funny - God has given us these tools for reproduction, and reproduction only. Meaning you are not to 'play' with it like that.
What do you mean, you don't understand?? SEE! You're doing it right now! This is what I'm talking about; a blatant lack of respect for your teacher, your body, and God. This is unacceptable. You can't just go around touching yourself in public with no regard for others' feelings.
You don't see me topless in class for everyone to see. There is nothing to be sexualized about female mammary glands! You think this is some kind of joke, well let's just see how hysterical bare breasts are! How about a woman's vagina, is that funny too? Take your penis out right now, I'll show you how you are to treat these reproductive organs.

Format: MP4
Size: 1.04 GB
Resolution: 1920x1080
Duration: 00:21:17

Fboom
Catholic School Teacher Fucks Student.mp4

zyggy

Cory Chase - Mommy is a Pervert

Related Categories: MILF, CUMSHOTS, FUCKING
Keywords: taboo, insest, cory chase, milf, cream pie

Mommy found your secret room and all the furniture locked behind the door. You especially were not expecting to find her already tied up wanting your hard cock. You know this is wrong but she is ready and begging for it. This is what Dad always talked about, having a sexy nude woman restrained in the basement. He never mentioned who you might find tied up down here. You fight your inhibitions and drive deep in her. She wants you to fuck her hard and you give her everything she wants. You feel her wet pussy throb with every thrust. You know this is wrong but she says this is so right. You want to pull out but she wants another Son...You leave your cock in and fill her up with your love. A little spurts out of her pussy but enough stays in to give you a little bro in a couple of months. She lets you go clean up as she unties herself. But before you leave she wants you to never forget this and to also never mention this to anyone...You agree and walk off to your shower...

Format: wmv
Size: 301 MB
Resolution: 1280x720
Duration: 00:07:53

Fboom
Mommy_is_a_Pervert.wmv

zyggy

Tara Tainton - Oh, Dear! Your Best Friend's Mum Caught You Jerking to Her

mp4
Size: 372481102 bytes (355.23 MiB), duration: 00:10:17, avg.bitrate: 4830 kb/s
Video: h264, yuv420p, 720x406, 30.00 fps(r) (eng)

Oh, my gosh!! Is that... what are you doing?? Are you... is that a naked PHOTO of me?! Where'd you get that?! Oh, gee... but I'm an older woman? You can't possibly... are you... turned on by me? Gee... that's... what, um, part of the... photo were you focused on? The, um, upper half? Or, maybe the, uh, lower half? Like this? Well, you can't possibly go back to my sons room with your, um... so hard. He'll notice! You have to do something about it, dont you. Would you like me to tell you how? You should do it the right way...

Category: MASTURBATION ENCOURAGEMENT
Related Categories: OLDER WOMAN / YOUNGER MAN, JOI, MILF, BIG TITS, POV
Keywords: older woman, best friend's mom, pov, virtual, tara tainton, joe, joi, mi, jerk off, encouragement, instruction, older, tease, tshirt, dirty talk

https://fboom.me/file/6500a0476e5a2/Your_Best_Friends_Mum.rar

zyggy

Tara Tainton - I've Never Done THAT Before! But I Will, for My Son... Even When Daddy's in the Room

mp4
Size: 686883497 bytes (655.06 MiB), duration: 00:21:51, avg.bitrate: 4192 kb/s
Video: h264, yuv420p, 720x404, 29.97 fps(r) (eng)

Added: 6/10/17

I'm a woman of my word... AND I take my role of motherhood very seriously. Honey, it's just as I said when you turned 18: in this house, fucking your mother is as natural as saying "hello!" You just let me know when the urge strikes you... even if I'm barely awake and still in the bed in the morning, even if your father's right here in the room. But... I've never... a blowjob?! Well, I... I never have with your father and... I never will. But, since you've asked... just because I've never granted that wish of your father's, well, that doesn't mean you're going to have to go without. Just be patient with your mother... this is my first time. And, honey, of course I've never heard of a 69! But for you...

Category: ORAL SEX
Related Categories: VIRTUAL SEX, CUM SWALLOWERS, TABOO, BIG TITS, GAG REFLEX
Keywords: taboo, milf, video series, even when daddy's in room, virtual sex, nipples, gagging, sleep fetish, cuckold, gag reflex, virtual blowjob, virtual 69, virtual cum swallowing, thighs, mother

https://fboom.me/file/c40dec64ffd0e/Tataainnever.part1.rar
https://fboom.me/file/ad717a81ab7f3/Tataainnever.part2.rar

zyggy

Larkin Love - Horny Mom Wants Your Huge Dick And Hot Load

Related Categories: TABOO, VIRTUAL SEX, COCK WORSHIP, IMPREGNATION FANTASY, CREAMPIE
Keywords: larkin love, mother, bouncing boobs, family, horny, creampie, fucking, pov, hung, big dicks, big tits, son, mom, mommy

What are you doing up so late, honey? Yes, I know I told you I probably wouldn't be home until the morning, but my date was an absolute disaster. He and I went out for drinks, and everything was going great, until he got too smashed and couldn't get it up for me. I probably shouldn't even tell you that. I've had a few myself, as you can probably tell. I'm a little unsteady. *hiccup*
Oh god, I'm so horny. I don't know how much you understand about female hormones, but I'm ovulating right now, and my body is going crazy for cum. My pussy is begging to be stuffed with a nice hard cock and pumped full of hot sperm! Why wouldn't my date satisfy me? Am I pretty enough? Aww, you're so sweet, son. I'm glad you think so.
In fact, I can tell that you really think so. I can see your hard on right through your pajama pants! Heh, let me take a look at that. WOW it's HUGE! When did you get so BIG?! Geeze, sweetie. You're even bigger than my date was!
Mmmph, I'm so dripping wet and dying for dick. I can't help myself right now. I have to have ride you. I can tell you want it just as bad as I do . . .

Format: MP4
Size: 659 MB
Resolution: 1920x1080
Duration: 00:18:06

https://fboom.me/file/8e0996a61a64f/LarLHuge.part1.rar
https://fboom.me/file/6f2c848894010/LarLHuge.part2.rar