Femdom Tiny Fetish - Giantess, POV, Foot, Crush, Femdom Fetish

Tinkoff

Ama Rio - In search of tinies

In search of tinies in her house, Giantess Ama Rio stumbles across one in her bathroom. She decides to tease and torment him before sitting on him with her beautiful booty.

6mn 37s / 489 Mb / mp4 / 1920x1080

Tinkoff

Ring Size - The Revelation Part 1 - Ama Rio & Ashlynn Taylor

Ashlynn has owned a secret magic ring that has enabled her to shrink down anyone she wants and keep them as pets. One day after drinking all day with her bff Ama, she invites Ama home, only to find her tinies have escaped. Ama is intrigued as Ashlynn captures a few of them to show Ama. Ama's pussy swells as the thought of crushing tinies turns her on. Ashlynn is ecstatic to find out Ama is into her microphilia as well, even though Ashlynn doesn't share the same sadistic streak as Ama, she nonetheless goes along with Ama who has starts smashing and eating the tinies she has found. Ashlynn talks Ama into letting a few of them rub their giant feet instead of crushing them and Ama agrees her feet are sore. This only lasts a short time before Ama's cruel tendencies kick in again and she gets back to eating and crushing them. Finally the two girls are so turned on they can't help themselves as they get hot and heavy, Ama drops a tiny into ashlynn's panties as she masturbates her to climax.

The next day arrives and Ashlynn has left he ring on the table. Ama picks it up and puts it on. She's always fantasized about having Ashlynn as her tiny sex slave for her and het man. As Ashlynn enters she asks why Ama has put on her ring, Ama points it and shrinks Ashlynn. Ashlynn tries to hide from Ama but soon Ama finds her and let's her know about her next plan.

26mn 40s / 1.50 Gb / mp4 / 1920x1080

Tinkoff

Dakota Charms - Giant Dakotas little pet foot licker

The giant Dakota walks out of the front door of her giant house for some quick exercise. She begins stretching her arms a little when she notices something over in the cornerShe spotted you, the tiny little man hiding in her bushes! She walks over and tries to tell you it's all going to be ok if you just don't run away. See Dakota knows she can just do whatever she wants to you, including keeping you as her own little pet. She even grabs the measuring tape to show that your tiny pathetic self doesn't even measure up to 2 inches - even smaller than the smallest penis she's ever seen! The giant goddess then removes her slippers so that you can begin to lick all of the dirt off her feet with your tiny little tongue. She makes you get in between and up and down each and every toe, making sure nothing is left behind. Your tiny tongue just can't keep up with her huge feet, so she holds you up high in the air at her face level to warn you that you have one last chance to make her feet clean again. You try and try to lick it, but Dakota is still not pleased with your efforts at all. Because you have failed at your only pathetic duties as a tiny foot cleaning slave, she must now end your unworthy life. Bye bye little one!

7mn 30s / 641 Mb / mp4 / 1280x720

Tinkoff

Thunderstruck SFX - Natasha Ty

Natasha is busy chatting away with her bff about heading out on the town tonight. Her hubby pops in to let her know there's a big storm brewing and he's gonna go outside to throw down some fertilizer to make the most of the rain. Natasha distracted by the call tells him to go ahead as she wants to finish up her chat. As Jason goes into the garden some crazy clouds appear and before he knows it he's struck by a huge lightning blast which shrinks him to the size of a bug!

Jason now finds himself in a frightening predicament! He's the size of a bug and in the garden!

His wife finally ends her call a while later and finds it strange her hubby hasn't returned inside. She goes outside to investigate unaware he's so tiny as she almost crushes him under her sneakers. He manages to jump onto her shoe and cling on as she goes back inside.

Now inside Natasha decides to take a power nap as she removes her shoes and gets down to her underwear. Jason manages to leap between her toes just in time as she pulls her feet onto the couch. She soon falls fast resting as Jason now has the task of running down the length of her body from her barefeet to her face in hopes he can get her attention.

Once he reaches her face her get perilously too close to her mouth. As she yawns he falls in - is this the end? Luckily she felt something in her mouth and spits him to the floor. He finds himself at the giant feet of his wife, he desperately makes a run for it as the ground shakes with each booming step. Not realizing it's her hubby she looms over the tiny speck raising her giant foot before crushing him without a second thought!

14mn 43s / 801 Mb / mp4 / 1920x1080

https://k2s.cc/file/d95116303e70a

Tinkoff

Anastasia Rose, Kitty Catherine, Domina Luna - Size Dimension

Welcome to our brand new epic feature length series "SIZE DIMENSION". A 13 part series. Shot in cinematic style, fully scripted and edited with great detail. These are story driven episodes, so don't expect pure fetish the entire time. kick back and enjoy the series!

32mn 17s / 1.45 Gb / mp4 / 1920x1080

https://k2s.cc/file/c5734146ea74c

Tinkoff

Giantess - Face your Fate w the Evil Queen

So you think you have what it takes to defeat the evil giantess who took over your kingdom? Spoiler: you don't. She entertains herself by humiliating you for being so very small and incapable of defeating her before finally crushing you beneath her massive bare sole.

17mn 39s / 657 Mb / mp4 / 1918x1080

https://k2s.cc/file/cf2726c2990bb

Tinkoff

Naomi Swann, Mikayla Miles - Size Dimension Step-Mom's Weird Day - Episode 4 Season 1

Naomi's step-mom Mikayla returns hom from work to find her house empty. She calls her step-daughter Naomi forgetting she's staying the night at a friends house.
This means she has the house to herself as her husband is in Germany for top secret meetings regarding the Xanthians unbeknownst to her.
While she thinks she has the house to herself, she is completely unaware of the high level of tiny Xanthians beneath her giant size 16 soles. This could turn out just as bad if not worse than before!

20mn 41s / 887 Mb / mp4 / 1280x720

Tinkoff

Lux Lives - Giantess findom

Finally, Lux gets to shrink her rich husband so he's out of the way! She just pretended to like you for your money, married you, and gained your trust until you let your guard down and she was able to shrink you and take EVERYTHING. She talks about all the frivolous, expensive things she'll be buying with your hard earned life savings. Not that it will matter because she's going to crush you! But not until after she humiliates and degrades you for being an unattractive fool. You can't hide even a tiny boner from her though, and she instructs you to an orgasm before crushing you under her beautiful, giant feet. Now that that's done - off to the mall

5mn 26s / 277 Mb / mp4 / 1920x1080

Tinkoff

Alyssa Reece - Crushed By My Powerful Asshole

Would it be too forward of me to tell you that I like anal sex? I know it isn't something nice girls talk openly about, but I'm not exactly a nice girl. I don't know what it is about getting it up the bum that I enjoy so much. Of course it feels amazing, it's so tight and I can feel every inch slide in and out of me. But there's more to it than that, there's something else that I love almost as much as the physical. I think I like that taking up my bum feels kind of rebellious and taboo, like I'm a real bad girl for doing it. So you can imagine my delight when on of my tinies begged me to let him use his naked little body to pleasure me anally. You see he had a serious ass fetish and it was his dream to be used as a human buttplug. Little did he know though that I have an amazingly strong tooshie. I've been doing pilates and yoga for over 12 yeas and I could crush coal into diamonds with these cheeks. I'm serious, they are strong! If I squeeze them together when I'm with a lover whose got it in my bum I can make him scream and beg for mercy. So what do you think my beautiful ass could do to a tiny shrunken man? I'm not certain but I sure can't wait to find out. You're porbably asking your self "What kind of girl would get off sexually from crushing a little man to with her bumcheeks?"...but I already answered that question...you just weren't paying attention.

6mn 39s / 193 Mb / mp4 / 1280x720

Tinkoff

POV - Giantess Cum Eating Instructions ft. Jane Coburn

Giantess Jane Coburn has shrunken you and is holding you in in her hands. She wants you to cum your tiny little load and then lick it all up for your giantess goddess girlfriend. She encourages you to keep stroking your tiny little cock, it looks so cute in your hands. Jane rubs you all over her massive tits as she instructs you how to keep jerking yourself off. Your goddess wants you to cum so hard as she keeps rubbing you against her boobs. Now that you have cum so much for a little man, Jane licks it off your tiny body, but she wants you to eat the rest. She watches as you eat your own jiz, encouraging you every second of the way for being a little cum eating slut. You did such a good job that now she wants to put you in her mouth and see what your little body tastes like.

4mn 53s / 346 Mb / mp4 / 1920x1080

Tinkoff

Torvea Giantess - You Disgust Me Asia Perez

Asia is over it, she is over you! Looking at you or listening to you, you are big and disgusting; she is over you. She found a special drink that will help you lose that disgusting weight. She is so disgusted with your fat hairy body, she bought you this special drink. But the surprise shrank you to a tiny, little blob. How was she supposed to know it would shrink you down to a minuscule piece of ugly? She told you to get your ass to the gym and change your diet and take care of yourself. But no, you ignored her, and she took things into her own hands. Now you have shrunk down to a little, itty bitty man.

If you had done what she had told you, you would be fit and be the gorgeous step-brother she has planned for you to be. But she can just keep you as a pet now. Maybe keep you in a cage or on her key chain to show everyone what a looser you are. Her little step-brother is now her very little step-brother. You know she can see you crying like a little bitch and that is so disgusting.

She shows you the bottom of her foot; laughing at you while you are so sad. The hamster cage and the little wheel will be just what you need to lose that weight. She read your diary and now she knows just how to torment you until she gets her way.

11mn 7s / 407 Mb / mp4 / 1280x720

Tinkoff

Lux and Cupcake Giantess Clinic

You may not have come in for this, but it's what you got! dr. lux and her assistant cupcake have shrunk you! the evil doctors have been experimenting on men, seeing just how tiny they can get them. you're the tiniest one yet! lux and cupcake assure you that it's all for the good of science, but now you'll have to be crushed under their gorgeous feet

4mn 20s / 200 Mb / mp4 / 1920x1080

Tinkoff

Alyssa Reece - Panty Thief Ball Flick

Ever since I joined became close and intimate with Jessica and Jennifer and they invited me into their amazing world of giantess seduction and domination I've developed quite the rabid fan base. I mean I've always had my admirers as Alyssa Reece the adult film star but none quite as persistent and obsessive as my new tiny fans. They follow me everywhere I go just desperate to kneel before me and worship at my feet. They beg to be used and abused, tortured and humiliated for my amusement and sexual satisfaction. Some beg to be eaten of slowly crushed beneath by sexy high heel or beautiful perfect bare foot. Since discovering the intense pleasure of having this kind of power over men I often happily indulge them in their fantasies. Unfortunately some of these tinies take things further than they should and step over the line that should never be crossed...

8mn 16s / 233 Mb / mp4 / 1280x720