Full HD-Videos (***Transexual Domination*** )

alesa4

Y'all have asked and asked and asked so here it is. Miss LaCroix comes to my lair to learn how to Domme a sub male properly. She tops and bottoms str8 men all day every day but wanted to get the feel for something a bit kinkier! I teach her some impact, degradation/humiliation play, ball busting, CBT, and more. My sub is made to worship both our Goddess cocks until we both nut.
Title: Kendall Penny and Kristi LaCroix 7/26/20.mp4 - 2.07 GiB
Time: 48mn 4s
Res.: 1280 x 720 - 23.976 fps

alesa4

Sometimes I find someone who will say yes to anything I want to do and this guy was one of them. Nothing turns me on more than an eager willing little man slut. Tell me no and that will end our show. In this clip I tease and taint him with my cock, face fuck him, make him gag, deep throat him, 69 him, feed him my spit, kiss him, and let him taste his own precum. Don't forget who you are serving
Title: TgirlOneGuy PDX Slave FF, DT, 69, Gag, Spit, 4 more.mp4 - 783 MiB
Time: 10mn 45s
Res.: 1920 x 1080 - 30.000 fps

alesa4

Slave learns to eat ass for the very first time. he's been practicing to suck dick with dildos and is quite good at it. He teases and pleases his Goddess hole on his knees in submission. Nothing get's me more hard than being eaten out. Remember, stay horny bois. xXx
Title: TgirlOneGuy – Slave Eats Ass for the First Time.mp4 - 466 MiB
Time: 15mn 52s
Res.: 1280 x 720 - 30.000 fps

alesa4

alesa4

I really let this fuck boi have it in this custom video. I start off by kneeing him in the balls making him drop to the floor. Then I facefuck him while I keep punting him in the dick. He begs to suck on my taint as I drop my thick hot load down his slutty boi throat. We take things to the bed where I sit on his face while I tease and deny his cock some love. I finish the video jerking his cock with my feet and just before he orgasms, I start punching him in the dick again. Painfully delicious. Remember, stay horny bois. xXx
Title: TgirlOneGuy - CBT Cumshot Facesitting Ruined Orgasm.mp4 - 1.66 GiB
Time: 19mn 21s
Res.: 1280 x 720 - 30.000 fps