Trying to locate a modelingdvds/DMP video

gss213

I‘m hoping the folks here at kittykats can help me out on this one. There is a specific modelingDVDS/DMP video I’m trying to locate. I believe the two models were Rachel and Heather and there were two scenes in particular that stand out to me. In one, the girls gave each other lap dances and in the other, they were wearing bikini tops and g-strings under some type of suspender-type outfits and did mini strip teases down to the bikinis and g-strings.

Does anyone remember seeing these video and could they identify it in the DMP store? I’m willing to purchase it, but the DMP webmaster hasn’t responded to any emails or Twitter DMs.

Thanks guys.

Don't hold your breath, there hasn't been anything new in a long time. Its too bad, it used to be a good site, with regular updates. The days of "K" and "H" are gone, it would be great if there was more material on them now, similar to what happened with "G" Hoping for "I" to have more material. The one thing I'll say about dmp is I like the progression approach he had with his models.....

gss213

Don't hold your breath, there hasn't been anything new in a long time. Its too bad, it used to be a good site, with regular updates. The days of "K" and "H" are gone, it would be great if there was more material on them now, similar to what happened with "G" Hoping for "I" to have more material. The one thing I'll say about dmp is I like the progression approach he had with his models.....
Don emailed me over the weekend and said he believes the video I'm looking for was part of Hardman's side stash, the collection he called "encores" that weren't part of the inventory DMP acquired.

gss213

I’ve located the video. It’s called, appropriately enough, “Private Dancers” and it is just as amazing as I remember it.

Tychipteck

I'm really interested in the multiple videos with babs and miss Alex. Those were my favorites. I've lost the ones I used to have, including chocolate and body paint. If anyone knows more I've been trying like hell to find them