Tyra MomPov. Epic large Boobs.

Prelude97

Hey Folks.
This was a Request From Keeper31, on the Requests section. If ANYONE knows anymore Scenes that this chick has been on, or her by any other names PLEASE LET ME KNOW. Regardless, this is a Free download so Enjoy. Wank on and Live HARD!

This is what MOMPOV Says about this Chick & Scene:
MomPOV said:
I just can’t even imagine the back problems this beautiful black woman has. Her tits are so big, I mean she can’t even run because it would hurt to bad. There isn’t a sports bra in this world that could hold these titties down. You can tell the guy from Mom POV is quite excited to see this juicy black titties but he makes us wait while he interviews her. She is a very sexual person, this is a MILF who masturbates for times a day. I have a feeling she likes sex. She doesn’t just have one boy toy on the side she has 4. 3 of course are younger then her and then she has a older man she sleeps with as well. With a woman who masturbates 4 times a day there is no point in even being in a relationship I mean no guy is going to beable to keep up with that, not even that 21 year old Tyra has on the side LOL!
Heres your link:

http://k2s.cc/file/81099a1725c84/Huge_boobs_ebony_milf_Tyra_POV_(full_scene)_-_XVIDEOSCOM.flv