Uncensored and Uncut Explicit Sex Scenes

Status
Not open for further replies.

funamateur

Denise Richards threesome

Denise Richards & Neve Campbell In A Threesome

Matt Dillon has to be forgiven for his face gurning performance in Wild Things? threesome scene. After all, he was surrounded by Denise Richards and Neve Campbell at the time, creating one of the most wonderfully erotic scenes in movie history... Let the champagne flow!

Preview:

DOWNLOAD from Rapidgator:
http://rapidgator.net/file/d22932211100d05db24d0c13579763c3/De_R_W_T_T.avi.html

(Denise Richards, Matt Dillon, Neve Campbell, Threesome, 3some, drunk, more close)

File size: 191 mb
File Type: Avi
Resolution: 1280x516
Duration: 04:07

funamateur

Dina Meyer - Starship Troopers HD scene 1

Dina Meyer - Starship Troopers HD 1080p

she and Rico (Casper Van Dien) make out in the tent is good but not as graituitous as the shower scene was. Rico pulls off her shirt and we see her breasts again as they begin to kiss, but they are interrupted. A good nude scene for a rising actress... a natural babe.

Preview of the all scenes:

DOWNLOAD:
Fast Rapidgator Link:
http://rapidgator.net/file/eccd74c98cd5f2a2bd5634990ab073ce/D_M_01.avi.html

File size: 44 mb
Resolution: 1920x1080
Duration: 01:09

funamateur

Dina Meyer - Starship Troopers HD scene 2

Dina Meyer - Starship Troopers HD 1080p

Scene Description: Dina takes a commmunity shower (with other girls and with boys, too, although there is nothing sexual about it in this futuristic movie), and later on makes love to the male lead

I take a much more positive view of Dina's nudity in this movie than other reviewers seem to have done. The reason is that Dina is a very pretty woman with a shapely body who provides a nice, long look at her breasts in the two scenes in which she bares them. I was pleasantly surprised -- jolted is probably a better word -- when the camera was panning the shower room and, presto!, there was Dina in all her topless glory. She had appeared in several earlier scenes as a beautiful and pretty likeable troop member who was seriously taken with the male lead. The fact that she suddenly appeared topless was a stupendous gift from the director, who gave us an even better gift when he had Dina straddle the male lead in bed and try to take her top off, only to get it stuck above her shoulders and struggle to yank it off -- all the while jiggling her breasts in our faces. Unlike another reviewer, I did not find her breasts too small. They were a bit deflated, in the way many women's breasts get if they become accustomed to going braless. But Dina is so pretty, her body so hot, her character so sympathetic, and her nipples so juicy, that one can easily forgive her a bit of saggy-acity. (SeenItAll)

Preview of the all scenes:

DOWNLOAD:
Fast Rapidgator Link:
http://rapidgator.net/file/79091277/Dina_Meyer__02.avi.html

File size: 48 mb
Duration: 00:25

funamateur

Eva Green -The Dreamers HD

Eva Green -The Dreamers HD - All Hot Scenes

Eva Green, Michael Pitt, and Louis Garrels movie sex scene in Dreamers in which her virginity is lost.. and other hot Scenes...

This is some of the best female nudity you will ever see on film. The only down side is that you have to sit through quite a bit of male nudity (go ahead, rant and rave at me about the injustice of male vs. female nudity in the movies, gay dudes). First, you see her large breasts with saucer sized nipples as she dances in small panties. Shortly thereafter, you get a long look at her full frontal nudity (very thick and hairy bush) as she prepares to have sex. You see more looks at her full frontal nudity as she has sex. Throughout the film, you get many looks at her full frontal and rear nudity (she really is nude most of the time). I'll highlight the scenes I can remember. At one point, she lays on the bed nude and the camera scans slowly up her body, revealing her pussy lips underneath a carpet of fur. Moments later, the guy puts his head on her bush, and the camera lingers there as his mouth rests among her dark curls. Another time, she gets into a tub with 2 guys and you briefly see her frontal (mirror) and rear nudity. After the tub scene, she argues with a guy about shaving his pubic hair, as the camera lingers on her swollen breasts and massive bush. At many points in the film, she wears a see-through dress that reveals her breasts and massive bush. In addition, you see her full nudity during her many sex scenes, and as she lays on the bed or stands up afterwards. This film is a must-see if you can tolerate the huge amount of male nudity that comes with it (more fodder for the angry gay dudes to chew on). (dav345)

DOWNLOADs
Fast Rapidgator Link:
PART 1
PART 2

File size: 551 mb
File Type: AVI
Resolution: 1920x1074
Duration: 09:25

funamateur

Drake Burnette Mercedes Maxwell and Indigo Rael

Drake Burnette, Mercedes Maxwell and Indigo Rael - Marfa Girl

Director : Larry Clark (Kids, Ken Park)

Synopsis: This is a coming-of-age story based on sex, drugs, rock and roll, art, violence and racism. In Marfa, Texas, the clash between the whites and the Mexican Americans intensifies when an eccentric community of artists moves in. The border patrol is a smothering presence for the citizens. Adam is a young Hispanic who lives with his other, Inez. Donna, his neighbour, is determined to seduce him. Tom, a border patrol, is strangely fixated on Adam?s family. Things are further complicated by a mysterious young woman.
Preview:

DOWNLOAD:
Fast Rapidgator Link:
http://rapidgator.net/file/9abd7c5d64ee0b9fc28f94d640964925/Mar_Gi.rar.html

File size: 134 mb
File type: AVI
Resolution: 852x480
Duration: 14:02

(celebrity, movie download, uncut, Explicit sex scene, teenager movie, Kenpark uncensored scene, naked, nude)

funamateur

Eva Green Hairy Pussy and Big Natural Tits

Eva Green Hairy Pussy and Big Natural Tits "Dreamers"

There are too many scenes here to mention but Eva has a perfect body... beautiful, full breasts with large areolas...those nips will make your mouth water!

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:
Fast Rapidgator Link:
http://rapidgator.net/file/79281594/Eva_Green-The_Dreamers-07.avi.html

File size: 32 mb
Resolution: 960x520
File Type: Avi
Duration: 01:48

(celebrity Eva Green, hairy pussy, x-ray, xray, conter light, natural breast)

funamateur

Eva Kessler Tango

Eva Kessler "Tango"

Eva Kessler full nde in hot sex and orgy scene from Tango movie...

Preview:

DOWNLOAD from Rapidgator
http://rapidgator.net/file/79281004/Eva_Kessler.mkv.html

(first time, gangbang, groupsex, group-sex, amateur swingers, threesome, foursome, scambisti)

File size: 120 mb
Resolution: 720x576
Duration: 07:37

Dont forget to leave a comment if you like my work... : ))

funamateur

Heather Graham Killing Me Softly -one scene

Heather Graham Killing Me Softly

A hot sexy clip of Heather Graham from the movie 'Killing me softly'.

this is the best movie of heather graham nudity wise.boogie nights is nothing as compared to this one.the first sex scene when she agreed to come to the guys place is so hot.and the scene wherein she is tied is a good one too. her boobs and body is to die for. i wish she'll make another movie that's better than this.this is the best.

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:
Fast Rapidgator Link:
http://rapidgator.net/file/79890160/Heather_Graham-Softly-.avi.html

File size: 28 mb
Resolution: 720x400
Duration: 01:57

Dont forget to leave a comment if you like my work... : ))

funamateur

Horny Teen Cheerleaders Ivonne Schoenherr Kirstin Hesse

Ivonne Schoenherr, Kirstin Hesse & Yaz Canli Die Superbullen (Die Superbullen - Immer Freund und Helfer!)

Young teenagers naked shower scene..
Preview:

DOWNLOAD:
Fast Rapidgator Link:
http://rapidgator.net/file/79890843/Ivonne_Schoenherr_Kirstin_Hesse_Die_Superbullen.mp4.html

File size: 21mb
File type: mp4
Resolution: 720x552
Duration: 01:25

(celebrity,Underwater Nude Scenes, Naked German Stars, Horny Teen Cheerleaders, movie download, uncut, uncensored scene, naked, nude)

funamateur

Janina Sachau & Lucrezia Phantazia nude

Janina Sachau & Lucrezia Phantazia nude, Lisa Bitter sexy "Das Hochzeitsvideo"

Lucrezia Phantazia nudity facts:
she was last seen naked only a few months ago. Nude pictures are from movie Das Hochzeitsvideo (2012).
her first nude pictures are from a TV Show Wilsberg - Tote Hose (2011) .

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:
Fast Rapidgator Link:
http://rapidgator.net/file/79923252/Janina_SachauLisa_Bitter.mp4.html

File size: 55 mb
Resolution: 1280x688
Duration: 03:05

(celebrity pissing, full naked, amateur teens, digital video, german cleb, tedesca)

funamateur

Jennifer Aniston Sexy Lingerie Horrible Bosses HD

Jennifer Aniston Sexy Lingerie Horrible Bosses HD

doctor scene and Jennifer Aniston teases a lucky guy from her window by wearing hot lingerie and sucking penis-shaped objects in HORRIBLE BOSSES.
Preview:

DOWNLOAD:
Fast Rapidgator Link:
http://rapidgator.net/file/79900988/Jennifer_Aniston_Sexy_Lingerie.ts.html

File size: 224 mb
File type: ts
Duration: 01:38

Storyline :
Nick hates his boss, mostly because he's expected to work from before sunrise to after sunset and his boss, Mr. Harken, calls him out for being a minute late and blackmails him so he can't quit. Dale hates his boss, Dr. Julia Harris, because she makes unwelcome sexual advances when he's about to get married. But Dale is on that pesky list of child offenders so he can't quit. Kurt actually likes his job and his boss, well, up until his boss dies and the boss's coked-out, psychopathic son takes over. But who would be crazy enough to quit their jobs in such poor economic times? Instead Nick, Dale and Kurt drunkenly and hypothetically discuss how to kill their bosses, and before they know it, they've hired a murder consultant to help them pull off the three deeds.
(celebrity, movie download, uncut, uncensored scene, naked, nude)

funamateur

Jennifer Connelly Requiem for a Dream

Jennifer Connelly "Requiem for a Dream" ALL UNCENSORED SCENES

Standing in front of a mirror, she shows bush but she has a bra on - strange. In the sex club scene, her face and body are NEVER visible at the same time so I HIGHLY doubt that was her in the overhead shot, or any others. This was a frame-by-frame look on the unrated DVD.

This movie follows the downward spiral of drug addiction and the lengths that Jennifer Connelly's character will go to get money for drugs. Although we get to see her pubic hair, I will focus on other areas. Early in the movie she contacts a previous acquaintance and agrees to have sex for money. We see her rigorously copulating but unfortunately no nudity. As she becomes more desperate she contacts a well to do drug dealer and performs oral sex on him for drugs (unfortunately we only see her going down - no other action). In her final scene in the movie she agrees to take part in a naked lesbian floor show, where she is goaded by the audience to perform ass to ass sex. She kneels down doggy style and we watch her face as a double ended dildo is lubricated, then inserted deep into her anus. The other girl connects, then they proceed to copulate, thrusting deeply into each other. We get a good view of her gorgeous ass, both from the side and above, and use of freeze frame shows there is certainly some object connecting the two girls. In terms of her performance in this movie I don't buy the body double bit. In many interviews she has stated she is proud of the nude scenes she has done, and in respect of this movie she has stated she doesn't regret anything she did. I also get the feeling that she is a bit of an exhibitionist, for although she has said she never wanted to make money as a man's sex toy, in this movie she has one inserted into her anus. As for the comments this scene is not erotic, also excuse me - this is one of the most beautiful women in the world staring you in the eye as she has a dildo inserted into her ass, then performs an anal sex act with another woman in front of a cheering audience. How many mainstream actresses as gorgeous as Jennifer Connelly have ever done anal. A stellar performance. Thank you Jennifer!!! (Bushyboy)
Preview:

DOWNLOAD :
Fast Rapidgator Link:
http://rapidgator.net/file/65dcc9abca04ff66700124e976c61722/Requiem.avi.html

File size: 210 mb
File type: avi
Resolution: 1920x1040
Duration: 04:06

(celebrity, movie download, uncut, lesbian floorshow with dildo, uncensored scene, mirror scene, naked, nude)

Status
Not open for further replies.