Mixed Using Men in Humiliating Form and Domination |Only new vid|

AdmralBulldog

Title: Princess Brooke - Fragrant Morning Asshole

Listing Description: Princess Brooke is ALWAYS SWEATY AND GASSY WHEN SHE WAKES UP. So what better time to SMOTHER HER SLAVE! She taunts him with her ass before DROPPING it onto his face, FULL WEIGHT ON THE WOODEN FLOOR! "Can you smell your breakfast?" She asks as he smells the odor between her cheeks! There is no escape for her slave as she sits Forward, Reverse, and even spreads her cheeks right above his face!
When Brooke begins to feel the slaves breakfast coming, she GAGS HIM WITH A SOCK and begins SITTING FULLWEIGHT ON HIS NOSE! You can see his poor nose smear against her FRAGRANT MORNING ASSHOLE! There is nothing he can do but BREATHE IN AND OUT smelling her farts and stink!

Download Format: MPEG-4
Length: 00:23:11
Size: 438 MB
Resolution: 854x480

Download:

AdmralBulldog

Title: Princess Leia - break your vows over my tits

Listing Description: Hello Mr. Smith. We need to talk. You may be wondering who I am. I'm here because your very caring friends called on me. You see, I'm here to help you understand why you need to leave your wife. Unfortunately, the truth is your wife's just not an acceptable spouse for you. I know it might be hard to come to this realization, but it's necessary for you and I to take the next step. Your friends were very smart to ask for my help. When a wife is unsuitable for her husband, I'm the girl those men want. All you need to do now is listen and do as I say... Break your vows and give me your seed. Yes, only after you break your vows can you begin to walk away from your old and worn-out wife. I'll show you what you're missing. She can't possibly offer you what I am. Once you cum on my tits, you'll seal your fate as ex-husband!

Length: 00:20:19
Size: 771 MB
Resolution: 1920x1080

Download:

AdmralBulldog

Title: Goddess Christine - Huge strapon fucking at home

Listing Description: Mistress Christine (Kinky Domina) is our newest Mature Lady who joined also our shop. She loves to play in a sensual way and she agreed to record clips with our slave. In this clip she adores to destroy her slave asshole and she will do that with a huge long black strapon ! She really push her strapon deeper and deeper until the slut beg for more. Epic clip with Mature romanian Lady Christine.

Length: 00:12:36
Size: 283 MB
Resolution: 1280x720

Download:

AdmralBulldog

Title: Goddess Cheyenne - Strap On Climax

Listing Description: This Clip Hit #1 in STRAP-ON !
My slave is spread wide & bound in the sling.
I am wielding My strap-On & he is going to get it how & when I want him to.
I tease him little by little at first, swinging him gently on My cock and undulating deep in his ass.
It so easy to fuck his hole in this position and I take plenty of time doing it. Multiple camera catch all the best views from behind, My bubble but thrusting, overhead you get a clear view of My cleavage & My cock pounding his hole. Look into My eyes as I fuck his ass. Watch from underneath as I plow the slut, all the way in.
I keep fucking him and he has no choice but to cum with My cock in his ass.

Length: 00:10:16
Size: 753 MB

Download:

AdmralBulldog

Title: Mistress Ayn - Seriously Alpha Pirate TV - episode 3 - Fixing Bill Orally

Listing Description: In this episode of Pirate TV we capture the popular, yet controversial and mouthy, news talk show host - Bill Orally from Fix news. On one of his recent shows, the conservative talking head made a big deal about Pirate TV being fake - obviously "fake news" is a hot topic these days and the ratings whore wanted to take a little heat off himself by diverting it to the hosts of Pirate TV - Mistress Ayn and Goddess Samantha. Well, Bill O bit off a little more than he could chew with these two. The scene opens with Bill regaining consciousness only to find out he is firmly attached to a spanking/fucking bench - and he has been totally feminized. He actually has the audacity to threaten the two Mistresses but soon finds out that he is completely at their mercy as they start to go over some "talking points" of their own and show him what a real "no spin zone" is all about. The two Dommes thoroughly humiliate and work Bill O over by spanking, strapping and caning him and then punishing his rather erect cock and balls - but that's not all they have in store for the news jerk. Before long the two Ladies have both his holes filled in a bonafide spit roast as they ram their matching spiked strap ons where the sun don't shine. Will Bill ever be able to show his face on news television again?

Length: 00:31:10
Size: 550 MB

Download:

AdmralBulldog

AdmralBulldog

Title: Bellatrix Bandit - Jessica Jones Makes Beta Suck Cock

Listing Description: You hired Jessica Jones to investigate a bully who has been giving you a hard time. She sets you straight and explains he is an alpha and you are the beta bitch who needs to change his ways. She invites hi over so you can learn to serve him by sucking his alpha cock. Turns out you kinda suck at that but no worries. Jessica is more than happy to take your punishment from a real man in the form of some spanks. You did your best in your first day in training so she rewards you with the privileged of a cum countdown to her boots. What more could a beta boot bitch like you want?

Download Format: MP4
Length: 00:15:48
Size: 1.36 GB

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/1990662b1ec09/Bellatrix Bandit - Jessica Jones Makes Beta Suck Cock.mp4

AdmralBulldog

Title: Abbie Cat Fetish - Smother punishment, I'm the only one mistress for you

Listing Description: This idiot slave always does something what makes my angry.. Today I cought him on watching pictures from other mistresses on his phone. Obviously he need a punishment because of this! So I threw his phone into the bathtub (destroying it of course), smothering him in the water.. Dominating him with breath control, giving him just few seconds to breathe.. The slave begs for mercy but I want more and more, smothering him until he is ready to pass-out...

Length: 00:05:49
Size: 346 MB

Download:

AdmralBulldog

Title: Mistress Gaia - Ponyboy Trekker

Listing Description: Today I have my ponyboy ready to be entered for competition performance. Of course his training is all important, and he has to do well if he wants to remain in the elite pony stable of Mistress Gaia. So I decided on some extra training with a difference. I put him on the treadmill where I can measure his performance. It's an extremely hard work out for my Ponyboy Trekker...

Length: 00:08:57
Size: 293 MB

Download:

AdmralBulldog

Title: Mistress An Li - Latex Shining

Listing Description: Fresh new rubber is always so thirsty. And with my brand new transparent flesh latex from DeMask, I know my latex clothing is going to need a thorough shining to get it to the reflective luster I love in latex.
My slave has the privilege of shining my rubber bra and leggings from head to today. With his head encapsulated in a latex hood, he has to thoroughly feel every bit of latex on my body. He doesn't have the pleasure of seeing it, but with his vision removed, he sensuously feels every inch of my body to make sure my latex is properly lubricated. From the cups of my bra to the depths of my leggings, every bit of latex needs to be shined. I love feeling his hands run over my rubbery body as he polishes and polishes to make sure that my new gummi clothing is as sleek as can be...

Length: 00:14:52
Size: 350 MB

Download:

AdmralBulldog

Title: AstroDomina - Stress Reliever

Listing Description: I think my sub's ass is way too white. Let's color this loser's butt red, or even purple! Goddess Sydney is dressed in a fabulous latex dress and still has her little sub locked up. He's got nowhere to go. Neck, wrists and ankles all locked in place. Sydney decides it's time for some paddling. His loser ass is looking way too white. Time to add some color. She mixes up the paddles and other spanking devices and goes to town on his butt.

Length: 00:07:36
Size: 515 MB

Download:

AdmralBulldog

Title: Goddess Jasmine Mendez - 10 Seconds Scissorhold Challenge and Multiple KO

Listing Description: Gia and I decided to play a 10 seconds Scissorhold game/Challenge with this weakass Slave...
The game was he had to last 10 seconds LOL, Resulted in multiple Knockouts
Do you think you can handle us for 10 seconds?

Length: 00:08:07
Size: 565 MB

Download:

AdmralBulldog

Title: Sin Sisters Prisoners meal shoes as main course and spit for dessert Maya Sin Healah Sin amp Liara Sin

Listing Description: After getting caught making out with each other, it's time to punish natalie and abby. Mistress Melisande Sin, Mistress Karina and Mistress Mika love to punish and teach a lesson to both these disobedient girls. Now natalie has to take the huge strap-on cock of the Mistresses on her slutty holes and abby is being caned and spanked hard by the Mistresses.

Length: 00:10:17
Size: 1.45 GB

Download:
------------------------------------------
Title: Mistress Euryale - Cock-fucked with cigarette

Listing Description: You might know Mistress Euryale enjoys to smoke from time to time, when a human ashtray can entertain her. Today she wants her ashtray boy to have the pleasure of a cigarette too, as a generous gesture towards him.
Of course he doesn't get to choose how to enjoy it, and Euryale has already prepared a pack of thin cigarettes... for his urethra. Fully tied up to the suspension frame in the dungeon of Vermilion Villa, the ashtray boy will get cock-fucked by Euryale - while she smokes her own cigarette - with a surgical steel sound first, as a warm up, then with a cigarette.
You will see the ashtray boy's urethra get fucked until the filter slowly disappears inside his co-called cock, and his wide open mouth swallows all the ashes of Euryale for her greatest pleasure.

Length: 00:08:12
Size: 603 MB

Download: