Mixed Using Men in Humiliating Form and Domination |Only new vid|

AdmralBulldog

Title: Hotwife Christina Sapphire gives his balls a reward

Listing Description: Long tongue hot wife Christina loves to reward Craig for the house repairs he volunteers to repair for her.

She loves sucking and licking his balls until he cant takes it, then she licks the cum out of his hard cock

Download Format: MP4
Length: 00:20:33
Size: 1009 MB
Resolution: 1280x720

Download:

AdmralBulldog

Title: Kinky Straws Hand Job - Wife Crazy Clip Store - HandJob

Listing Description: I love getting extra kinky with cocks!! After a little silicone cock slapping, I tie it up and stroke it off! He shoots cum in my collection bowl and I slurp it all up, drool it out and then I swallow his cum!

Length: 00:16:19
Size: 614 MB

Download:

AdmralBulldog

Title: Cruel Sissy Milking - Mrs Keswick's House of Femdom - HandJob

Listing Description: **** 2 Camera Angles in this clip **** Tonight I was in a bit of a mood and took it out on my sissy during her nightly milking. Harsh riding crop smacks, clothespins and a ruined orgasm followed by another one. The final milking is in close up view.

Length: 00:11:55
Size: 567 MB

Download:

AdmralBulldog

Title: Red Bottoms - Jersey Feet - EmpressStarr - FootJob

Listing Description: This clip includes StarrFoxxx showing off handjob skills. She starts off by lubing up her feet and then giving me a footjob using her toes to stroke the head of my dick up and down. Then she throws in her hands showing off her sexy oily soles as she strokes the hell out of my dick lol. She manages to pull out a nice load all over her soles and toes. Enjoy!

Length: 00:07:04
Size: 631 MB
Resolution: 1920x1080

Download:

AdmralBulldog

Title: Ziva gives Jason a HJ FJ - Ziva Fey - FootJob

Listing Description: I went over to see Jason after I got done at the gym with my sweaty smelly gym feet and I offered to give Jason a footjob if he let me shower at his place after. Um.. deal! I have done this before and he said the the way I used my toes and soles on his cock was like magic. When he was getting close to cumming I used my soft oiled up hand to jerk him off all over my smooth pink soles. He said I should come over more often wanting to use his shower and rub my feet on his cock.

Length: 00:10:00
Size: 868 MB

Download:

AdmralBulldog

Title: Impregnating My Girlfriends Hot Mom Part 1 - WCA Productions - Lauryn Mae - HandJob

Listing Description: i was done with school and practice for the day and i was headed to my girlfriends Ashley's house. to be honest i was really excited because she had me get tested to make sure i was clean before we had sex for the first time. when i got to her house i found her mom Lauryn in the kitchen, we made some small talk and then she hit me with a bomb. she told me she knew i had taken the test for her daughter and she said she was happy i was willing to do something like that for her. i told her i was crazy about her daughter and then said i should head to Ashley's room so we could get started with out study session. a couple of hours later Ashely told me she was tired and wanted to call it for the day, she said she needed to take a nap. i got stuff together and headed out, i walked downstairs and heard Lauryn doing stuff in the kitchen. i stuck my head in to say goodbye but she stopped me and said she had something else she wanted to talk to me about. she told me she was happy about me getting tested for her daughter but there was another test that Ashley didn't mention me taking, she said to be complete safe she needed me to have my sperm tested. i had never heard of a test like that but since Ashley's mom had been so call about us starting have sex i figured i could jerk off in cup for her. i asked her if she wanted me to go to a clinic or something, she said she had a sample cup here for me. she told me to just go into her bedroom and do my thing and then she would have it tested for me. before i knew what was happening i was jerking off on my girlfriends parents bed with my girlfriend upstairs taking a nap and her mom right outside the door. i had been at it for a few minutes when Lauryn just walked in. she asked how it was going. i told her i just couldn't finish, i said it was kind of weird and i could focus. she said she understood and asked if i wanted her help, i didn't know what she meant but i said yes. she lubed up her hands and started jerking me off. i was in heaven, i always thought Lauryn was hot but this was like a dream cum true. having my girlfriends hot mom jerk me off into a cup wasn't defiantly the greatest thing ever to happen to me! i still cant think if a Sperm test that will make sure im clean but i cant think of anything else she would need my sperm for. This is part 1 of Impregnating My Girlfriends Hot Mom, this series stars Lauryn Mae. This is a POV Milf Cougar Cheating Wife Impregnation CFNM Handjob Scene.

Length: 00:10:14
Size: 753 MB

Download:

AdmralBulldog

Title: Kiki Wants Cum Too - First Time Handjobs - Kiki Klout - HandJob

Listing Description: After watching her girlfriend Violet get fucked for butt of the month and playing with her ass Kiki felt a litle left out. When the camera man came in to help straighten up she decided to do something about it. Little did she know the behind the scenes camera was rolling. Kiki wanted cum so badly she started stroking his cock like crazy. While he played with her ass she stroked harder and harder til he exploded in her hands. Thats when she realized the camera caught the whole thing!

Length: 00:07:27
Size: 841 MB

Download: