Veryhotbeach = GenghisaKhan/Arwen_?

YinsYang

I have been hearing some rumors that Veryhotbeach is the same model who used to go by the names GenghisaKhan A.K.A. Arwen_ . People seem to be saying that she got a boob job and isn't showing her face on cam now, but it is the same model. Can anyone confirm this? It would be really sad, since she was stunningly gorgeous and really didn't need any plastic surgery.

johnsontalley99

Yes, yes and yes. Everything that you've heard is correct. I generally dislike boob jobs, but I have to admit hers were actually done really well.

jiggaboogle

Damn, I loved her body as it was. Thanks for the information.

YinsYang

Damn, I loved her body as it was. Thanks for the information.
It isn't even really about her body for me. She was one the most intelligent and seemly self confident models I ever saw. It is just sad that for some reason she decided she had to change herself. Who knows, maybe it was just a business decision. I'll have to ask her if I see her online.

jiggaboogle

In the beginning she was the most careful anti-show-anything model I have even seen on there. Of course she slowly wound up loosening up and is as open as she is now. But literally, the first night she ever went full nakey she did a shower show and she looked so nervous and uncomfortable that it made me uncomfortable, haha. I'm sure I've still got it stashed away somewhere if you'd be interested. Just let me know..

johnsontalley99

In the beginning she was the most careful anti-show-anything model I have even seen on there. Of course she slowly wound up loosening up and is as open as she is now. But literally, the first night she ever went full nakey she did a shower show and she looked so nervous and uncomfortable that it made me uncomfortable, haha. I'm sure I've still got it stashed away somewhere if you'd be interested. Just let me know..
I, for one, wouldn't mind seeing that.

YinsYang

Yeah, that sounds amazing.

jiggaboogle

Just a heads up. I'm looking for the clip. Seems I can find everything from her beginning's and first's but the one I referenced. Just didn't wanna leave ya' hanging, so letting you know.

YinsYang

Just a heads up. I'm looking for the clip. Seems I can find everything from her beginning's and first's but the one I referenced. Just didn't wanna leave ya' hanging, so letting you know.
I am sure we would be happy with anything you could share. I was a big fan of hers. Thanks for looking!