Mixed Vibrator & Forced Orgasm

dalask

Gia DiMarco And Aaliyah Love Get Back At Their Slutty Boss

With: Aaliyah Love, Maya Kendrick, Gia DiMarco
Tags: bdsm, bondage, christmas, Corporal Punishment, dominatrix, Facesitting, femdom, Fingering, flogging, gag, humiliation, lesbian, lesbian anal, LezDom, pain, Pussy Eating, slave, spanking, straight, strap on

Tis the season to be jolly, but after working all day long these two sexy present-wrappers are anything but. The hot and sexy Gia DiMarco and her coworker Aaliyah Love are tired of working late and taking orders from their hounding boss Maya Kendrick. Fed up with Maya barking orders and not helping with the workload, the two sexy disgruntled workers take Maya down and teach her a lesson she won't soon forget. They strip her clothes off and take turns spanking and flogging her super hot booty. They put Maya on the floor and take turns making her lick their pussies. Determined to teach Maya a lesson with a little pain and pleasure, they place clamps on Maya's pussy and nipples. They gag her mouth so no one can hear her scream as they give her pain and pleasure. Gia uses a cane on Maya as Aaliyah licks her pussy. They make her beg for more pleasure as they tease her pussy. Gia and Aaliyah then take turns fucking Maya with a big cock. First they fuck her tight little pussy, making her beg to cum then they stuff her ass with a big cock. Not satisfied with the punishment they are dishing out, they decide to stuff both of her holes at the same time. They give Maya a good fucking in her pussy and ass until they allow her to cum. Gia then shoves her booty in Maya's face so she can get a taste of her juicy ass. After giving her a good round of much-deserved punishment, Gia and Aaliyah take turns making Maya lick their pussies until they both cum. Now that they've taught their boss a lesson, they can wrap her up and call it a night. Another tale of holiday revenge.

Duration: 0:59:42 Resolution: 1280x720 Format: mp4 Size: 2.14 GB

Download link:
https://k2s.cc/file/bec2100824f51/Clip_10199.mp4

dalask

Cuckold Cum Puppet - Obey Melanie

I allow My slave to cum in the most frustrating, embarrassing and unsatisfying way imaginable. Then I use his cum to train him in humility. If you want to see the true power of a Woman who keeps males in chastity and uses orgasm control and denial to control them then look no further. This is total orgasm humiliation!

Length: 8 minutes Size: 312 MB Format: MP4 Resolution: 1280x720

Download link:
https://k2s.cc/file/404bc695fe334/Clip_10200.mp4

dalask

Patient 004 - Caning Punishment

Patient will be forced to use Leg Braces. She will be held in Straitjacket untill time for her punishment arrives. Tied up patient will be subdued to heavy caning. After receiving her "treatment", she will be restrained in bed and forced to wear diaper at all time. IMPORTANT: Patient under no circumstances to be left without restraints!

Length: 47 minutes Size: 551 MB Format: MP4 Resolution: 1280x720

Download link:
https://k2s.cc/file/e72866a284af0/Clip_10201.mp4

dalask

Ticklish, vibrated & sole up orgasm - Orgasms and Tickling - Licky lex, Daniela, Leila

These two ticklers, Daniela and Leila, love their role and enjoy every second of this tickle video. Daniela gradually increases the tickling and shows no mercy, the more Licky laughs the more girls tickles her sole up bare feet and armpits. They tickling, titillating and teasing blonde Licky until shes just about ready to pop!

Length: 14 minutes Size: 1.3 GB Format: MP4 Resolution: 1920x1080

Download link:
https://k2s.cc/file/119f9b4e44eab/Clip_10202.mp4

dalask

Strip Freeze with Lela, Trinity, and Monica - Lost Bets Productions

Meet new girl Trinity. She&s a cute Asian gamer girl, fun, enthusiastic, and highly competitive. (She&s adorable doing her little happy-dance when she wins a round.) She squares off against Lela, veteran of about 15 other LostBets.com games, and Monica, who&s only been in 2 others and is still finding her stride.
The game is Strip Freeze, making use of our gadget Marvin. Press the button to stop a bouncing light, try to stop it in the green to make someone else strip, try not to stop it in the red or you&ll strip. Stop it in the blue and you&re safe for a turn and the red area grows a bit larger. So simple and straightforward, I don&t know why I&m bothering to explain it. The girls play, the clothes are lost, and after the 13-minute game, the loser is Lela, with Trinity and Monica both topless.
The loser is strapped to the Greyjoy cross, tickled, and vibrated with a wand massager. Turns out the loser is extremely sensitive to both tickling and vibrating. She thrashes and flails about in her bonds as she squeals and tries to get away. As the vibrator is applied in earnest, her thighs start trembling and so does her voice as she sees the cameras watching her losing control over her body as she&s forced closer and closer to orgasm. Finally, she can&t take it anymore and cums, thrashing so hard she actually breaks free of her bonds. She&s left sweaty and breathless.

Length: 23 minutes Size: 576 MB Format: MP4 Resolution: 1280x720

Download link:
https://k2s.cc/file/b2dbdd8336d0e/Clip_10203.mp4

dalask

Naked Tickled & Vibrated Angel - Orgasms and Tickling - Angel Piaf, Shyla, Daniela

Petite Angel Piaf is first time here at tickling submisson. Ultra horny, ultra sexy girl in Czech tickling action! The ticklers, Shyla and Daniela, are going to enjoy every minute of there ticklish time with her! They soon get the tickling started, using their fingers as expert tickling tools, they soon have poor Angel laughing sweetly and begging for mercy! Dont miss it.

Length: 14 minutes Size: 602 MB Format: MP4 Resolution: 1920x1080

Download link:
https://k2s.cc/file/66f5742c69069/Clip_10204.mp4

dalask

Naked Tickled & Vibrated Angel - Orgasms and Tickling - Angel Piaf, Shyla, Daniela

Petite Angel Piaf is first time here at tickling submisson. Ultra horny, ultra sexy girl in Czech tickling action! The ticklers, Shyla and Daniela, are going to enjoy every minute of there ticklish time with her! They soon get the tickling started, using their fingers as expert tickling tools, they soon have poor Angel laughing sweetly and begging for mercy! Dont miss it.

Download link:

dalask

Download link:

dalask

Download link:

dalask

Strip Slappahoe with Bella and Sharron – Lost Bets Productions

Bella and Sharron are back to play a brand new game. The naked loser has to put on a show for us by riding a Sybian, while the winner works the controls and drives her nuts. The game is Slappahoe, better known as Slaps or Slap Jack.
You can look up the rules on Wikipedia if you want, but essentially, one girl tries to slap the backs of the hands of the other girl, who tries to jerk her hands away before the first girl can slap her. It’s fast-paced and tense and it worked pretty well. I think we’ll use this game again. (The rules were a little flexible. Since there was no referee, disputes about whether a slap was successful came down to whichever girl was more assertive.) The winner chooses which article of clothing the loser loses. Both girls are dressed for a night of clubbing, with Bella in a hot leather corset and spangly shorts. They’re playful and having fun.
The game lasts a bit over eleven minutes, at the end of which Sharron is stark naked and Bella still has her panties. The loser had never been on a Sybian before, and her mind was blown. She quickly forgot the humiliation of being naked and impaled as the machine drove her to insane heights of ecstasy. She frantically plays with her tits (and the winner’s tits) while grindign her clit into the Sybian’s vibrating pad. She cums pretty much continuously as the winner dominates her and expertly works the controls, her pussy dripping wet and fluid leaking down her thighs. It makes the winner remark, “You’re like an ice cream truck down there!” I’m not even sure what that means, but it cracked us up.
Fifteen long minutes the loser rides and cums, leaving a thick milky froth all over the machine and her ass. At the end, she’s definitely lost her Sybian virginity along with her dignity.
By the way, one technical note. Because of some insane architectural engineering, the hotel we were in had a drain pipe running through our wall. It was raining, and there is occasionally a very loud gurgling as rainwater rushes down the pipe. In fact, there was almost as much liquid running down that pipe as there was running down the loser’s legs as she came and came and came. Sorry about that, but hopefully it’s not too distracting.

Length: 24 minutes Size: 566 MB Format: MP4 Resolution: 1280×720

Download link:
https://k2s.cc/file/140a6f5067d06/Clip_10205.mp4

Last edited by a moderator:

dalask

Marvel Girl-Black Magic - Cosplay Cuties - Peril

Marvel Girl was granted amazing powers to be the earths champion as long as she followed one simple rule, she must stay pure! A villain from an alternative universe will test Marvel Girls strength, power and purity.

She is known as Wonder Bitch! Having all of WW's powers including the lasso of truth, Wonder Bitch will stop at nothing to steal all of Marvel Girls powers. She forces Marvel Girl to expose her secret weakness of sexual pleasure and takes control of her body. Soon the people of earth will see a different side of Marvel Girl. Broken, powerless and naked!
This video will have two forced O's, lots of wedgies, spanking, sexual peril, costume removal, body control, de-powering and a tragic ending

Length: 37 minutes Size: 1.36 GB Format: MP4 Resolution: 1920x1080

Download link:
https://k2s.cc/file/1c5b78c8cbd30/Clip_10206.mp4

dalask

Sex Therapist's Exam - Goddess Alexandra Snow

A new trial in POV, reduced in price for the imperfect way it's been shot from a head mount. I am a sex therapist with my patient who has had numerous issues with premature ejaculation. I explain that it will take time to retrain his cock, but well start with a basic exam. I want to see his lack of control for myself. As soon as I start to manipulate his cock, he is already close to orgasm! So I tease him.. and tease him.. and continue to tease him. By the end, he can't see straight and I decide to make sure he knows that I have total control over his cock.
His orgasm shoots and sputters everywhere as I triumph yet again.

Length: 13 minutes Size: 774 MB Format: MP4 Resolution: 1920x1080

Download link:
https://k2s.cc/file/4ca5bd5285277/Clip_10207.mp4

dalask

Wifey Force Fed Creampie by Mistress! - KIMBERLY KANES KANEARMY

WIFE WALKS IN ON HER HUSBAND AND HIS MISTRESS AND GETS FORCEFULLY THROWN INTO THE MIX!
Your wife is a prude. That's why when she leaves the house you call a dominatrix to come over and rough you up. You've been doing this for years without any issue but today that changes. You and your mistress are in the middle of a hot ass worship session and she's just about to finish you when your wife comes home early and catches you in the act. Without hesitation your mistress grabs your wife and throws her onto the couch. Instead of making up excuses or lying to your wife you mistress forces her to watch as she rides your cock. She laughs and taunts your wife who is disturbed by what she sees. As your mistress rides your cock your wife begins to loosen up. She starts touching herself and begging to join in.
Your mistress is pleased to have two submissive to please her. She drags you both to the bedroom and points a video camera at the bed. They share your cock and your mistress trains your wife how to suck more viscously. Then she commands your cock crazed wife to take a ride on your dick. She slams her up and down and unleashes wifey's giant tits. Now it's the mistresses turn. She climbs on top and shows you her perfect round ass. Then she turns around and starts demanding cum. Your mistress tells your wife she's never getting your cum again. Your cum belongs to your dominate now and the only way your wife gets it is if she licks it from your mistresses pussy. Your mistress rides your cock until you burst a massive load inside of her. Your wife can't believe her eyes. Your mistress grabs her face and stuffs into right into the creamy mess. Wifey licks and sucks like a good wannabe slut and makes her new mistress very happy.

Length: 26 minutes Size: 987 MB Format: MP4 Resolution: 1920x1080

Download link:
https://k2s.cc/file/039c0231964c9/Clip_10208.mp4

dalask

A New Liberty and Justice Fall to Sinn - Primal's Darkside Superheroine - Pristine Edge, Khloe Kapri

Superheroine Sisters have taken on the Mantle of Liberty and Justice. They have come to investigate a doctor that may be responsible for the disappearance of numerous superheroines. IOt turns out the good doctor has been taken over by the evil entity known as Sinn. Sinn takes over Liberty and then over powers Justice. Sinn takes great pleasure in using one sister to violate another.
The sisters have been tainted by Sinn and when they wake up side by side in a bed they are overwhelmed with an unspeakable lust
Cinn enters and the exhausted sisters find themselves again filled with desire and are the entity's willing, even desperate slaves

Length: 66 minutes Size: 1.5 GB Format: MP4 Resolution: 1280x720

Download link:
https://k2s.cc/file/4ef2a6f69502f/Clip_10209.mp4

dalask

Tricked Into Servitude - That Bondage Girl - Nyssa Nevers, Dixie Comet

Dixie is an experienced dominatrix who is introducing an inexperienced girl, Nyssa, to the wonderful world of bondage. Dixie leads Nyssa by the hand into the bedroom. Dixie begins to undress Nyssa and she seems a little hesitant so Dixie promises it'll be fun. Once Nyssa is naked, Dixie brings out some rope and ties her wrists behind her back and a chest harness. Dixie then shoves a nice, big ball gag into Nyssa's mouth. She sensually kisses and teases Nyssa's then takes off her clothes. Dixie gags herself with a ball gag as well and puts handcuffs on. She gag kisses Nyssa and grinds her pussy against Nyssa's leg until both girls are aroused. Dixie has a surprise for Nyssa.a pretty jeweled butt plug that Dixie puts in her asshole. She brings out the hitachi and vibes Nyssa's juicy spot until she has a mind blowing orgasm.
Dixie now has Nyssa tied her spread eagle to the bed and she's wearing a strap-on. She replaces Nyssa's ball gag with a bit gag and her ball gag with a ring gag. Dixie rubs Nyssa's stretched out body and licks her through the ring gag. Dixie assumes the positions and fucks Nyssa's pussy with the strap-on. Nyssa cums for Dixie and Dixie wants to have an orgasm too. Dixie swaps out the bit for a penis gag. She uses her drool from the ring gag to make the dildo wet and slides her pussy on the cock. She rides Nyssa's dick face until she has an orgasm herself. Dixie climbs off and straddles Nyssa's body whispering her dirty little secret into her ear-Dixie reveals that she's a slaver who uses being a dominatrix as a facade to lure innocent women to a life of servitude to cruel masters. Nyssa struggles and screams into the penis gag but it's no use, she's fallen into Dixie's trap.
Nyssa is now on her knees on the bed and has calmed down a bit. Dixie gets her gagged pretty quickly with a harness gag. She then ties her into a tight hogtie with a crotch rope to match. Dixie gives Nyssa's big tits a few smacks before rolling her onto her belly to get to those ass cheeks. Dixie tells Nyssa that her new life will be filled with pain if she does not get accept her fate as she spanks her. But if she behaves they'll be pure pleasure instead. With that she wraps Nyssa's head in vet wrap and brings out the hitachi again. Dixie vibes Nyssa's pussy through the crotch rope until she makes her cum again. Dixie leaves her new slave struggling and contemplating her fate.

Length: 40 minutes Size: 1.44 GB Format: MP4 Resolution: 1920x1080

Download link:
https://k2s.cc/file/c6d0864b44f39/Clip_10210.mp4

dalask

Merciless tickle orgasm - Orgasms and Tickling - Kara, Vanessa

Kara is bound completely naked on the device Devil with her legs spread. Vanessa is pretty wild girl and she prommis her best tickling. Hungry pussy get czech tickle-gasm! She wastes no time and soon sets her nimble fingers to work. Vanessa tickles, teases and titillates every inch of Karas hot body and soon she has her laughing sweetly. Be sure not to miss her foot tickling with the comb. The stimulation and sensations all becomes too much for Kara and she reaches her climax. Enjoy it.

Length: 13 minutes Size: 861 MB Format: MP4 Resolution: 1920x1080

Download link:
https://k2s.cc/file/5b7f789ca1e50/Clip_10211.mp4

dalask

Gagged ticklish buxom - Orgasms and Tickling - Antonia Sainz, Rene

Sensual Antonia Sainz is gagged and will be tickled to orgasm. Rene has worked Antonia up into a ticklish frenzy and her muffled laugh is very sexy. She is a horny, ticklish girl and she wants the vibrator in to her pussy! Dont miss this hot sexy girl taken to forced orgasm.

Length: 12 minutes Size: 849 MB Format: MP4 Resolution: 1920x1080

Download link:
https://k2s.cc/file/c47bb1dc1703d/Clip_10213.mp4

dalask

Sexy Vanessa in Male Slut Slave

With: Sexy Vanessa, Jay Crew
Tags: gloves, slave, straight, thirdparty

This slave is going to do everything and anything I tell him to do to cause he is my fucking slut slave. He will clean my house, clean my dirty toilet, lick my ass, and more. Watch as I mistreat this fucking submissive motherfucker who goes by the name of Jay Crew. I am in charge now you lil piece of shit and what I say to do you have to do, including taking a toy in your ass and my glove fingers in your ass! Then if thats not enough watch has Jay licks my dirty ass finger gloves and takes cock and ball abuse. Then the last but is the best as I make him cum on my long black boots.

Duration: 0:18:43 Resolution: 1280x720 Format: mp4 Size: 684.66 MB

Download link:
https://k2s.cc/file/1a8509534a9a6/Clip_10214.mp4

dalask

I've got my pathetic slave stuck in a little cock stockade. He hates the pain honestly, but he'll do anything to have my hand on his cock. I've cinched him nice and tight between these two cold metal bars and now I'm going to milk him like the little cum cow he is. The pleasure from my hands mingled with the pain of the stockade is so intense he writes and moans with every stroke. But every little wiggle just bring him more pain! I'm having entirely too much fun with this. Sure I'll let him cum. But his orgasm is so conflicted he might as well have not had one at all. Ah well. More fun for me.

Duration: 0:11:25 Resolution: 1280x720 Format: mp4 Size: 422.69 MB

Download link:
https://k2s.cc/file/536b3e37fb416/Clip_10215.mp4

dalask

I've got my pathetic slave stuck in a little cock stockade. He hates the pain honestly, but he'll do anything to have my hand on his cock. I've cinched him nice and tight between these two cold metal bars and now I'm going to milk him like the little cum cow he is. The pleasure from my hands mingled with the pain of the stockade is so intense he writes and moans with every stroke. But every little wiggle just bring him more pain! I'm having entirely too much fun with this. Sure I'll let him cum. But his orgasm is so conflicted he might as well have not had one at all. Ah well. More fun for me.

Duration: 0:11:25 Resolution: 1280x720 Format: mp4 Size: 422.69 MB

Download link:
https://k2s.cc/file/536b3e37fb416/Clip_10215.mp4