Mixed Vibrator & Forced Orgasm

dalask

Chanel Preston sits at her throne with two submissives kneeling at her side. To her right is Penny Pax who wants so bad to be trained to top other's asses. On her hands and knees with her round ass covered in latex and her big natural tits out, Penny listens and obeys as Chanel agrees to give her one chance. To Chanel's left is Kendra Spade who sits silent and naked and is there only to serve and to be a willing ass for Penny to practice on. But first Penny must worship Chanel's ass to show her how much she wants it. Chanel stands and lifts up her tight purple latex minidress and bends over her throne and spreads her big beautiful round ass. She tells Penny to show her what she's got and Penny dives into her ass face-first and vigorously licks her hole. Chanel shoos Penny away and tells Kendra to show her how its done. Sure enough, Kendra licks Chanel's hole with more gumption, licking and tongue-fucking her hole, getting Chanel to moan in pleasure. Chanel tells Kendra to stick a glass toy in her ass and Kendra does it perfectly, showing up Penny once again. Kendra pulls the toy out of Chanel's ass and puts it in her mouth to clean it off. She pops it in and out of Chanel's ass and feeds the toy to Penny. Next, Chanel tells Penny to put the toy into Kendra's ass and to not disappoint her. Penny stretches Kendra's ass with the clear glass toy while Chanel flogs Penny's bare ass. Chanel presses an hitachi against Kendra's pussy and she cums hard. In the next scene, Kendra is on her back with her legs spread with a metal butt-plug in her ass. Chanel tells Penny to make Kendra cum, and so with her ass in the air, Penny licks Kendra's pussy while Chanel fucks Penny's ass with a big metal dildo. After that, Chanel commands Kendra to get her ass in the air. Chanel puts a cold metal speculum into Kendra's ass and spreads it open. Penny is ordered to lick Kendra's gaping hole while Chanel puts the hitachi once again onto Kendra's pussy and Kendra cums again. Chanel puts the strap-on to work and stacks Kendra on top of Penny, both in doggie, and fucks their asses with her big strap on dildo. Kendra hops off and sticks her open mouth next to Penny's ass hoping to gag on Chanel's cock and taste the inside of Penny's ass. They both take turns riding their Mistress' cock in reverse cowgirl, fucking their own asses. In the final scene, Penny is on her back with her legs spread and Chanel fucks her with a huge class toy. She flips her over in to doggie and fists her ass and makes Kendra fist her ass too.

Length: 91 minutes Size: 3.25 MB Format: MP4 Resolution: 1280x720

Download link:
https://k2s.cc/file/a31c299988550/Clip_10098.part1.rar
https://k2s.cc/file/839a8c8db402b/Clip_10098.part2.rar
https://k2s.cc/file/901b1cbefc02d/Clip_10098.part3.rar

dalask

Serious Kit Monday: Chapter Two

The hard piston has already completely filled the volume and is already threatening to implode with permanent horniness because the Queen already has the next sadistic idea and deprives him of the oxygen and the resulting vacuum now literally sucks the horniness out of all his limbs. The heavy latex suit nestles like a second skin to the Seriouskit beginner. The rubbery slave is beamed into the 7th heaven while his sucked cock dies in the rubber hell. A facesitting of the two ladies on the vacuumed mask carrier provides for additional head cinema. The mode is now fully set to ORGASMUS. At the push of a button and fully automated. There's no better way to start a Monday morning. Serious Monday!

Length: 31 minutes Size: 1.13 GB Format: MP4 Resolution: 1280x720

Download link:
https://k2s.cc/file/545e3163af75c/Clip_0099.mp4

dalask

He Cums Whenever I Please - Goddess Alexandra Snow

Oh, poor little slave. I've milked and milked in every way I could think of. But I'm still not really satisfied. See, it's one think jerking a slave when he wants to cum. That's easy. I can put him through almost anything if he really wants to cum. The fun part is milking him when he's had enough. I love to reinforce to my salves that they cum exactly when I want them to. There's no decision making here that supersedes my own. To me, this slave is just a cum dispenser. I jerk, press, beat, and stomp it out of him whenever and however I please. This is what it means to truly be my slave.

Length: 10 minutes Size: 733 MB Format: MP4 Resolution: 1920x1080

Download link:
https://k2s.cc/file/061c729e2e4d9/Clip_10100.part1.rar
https://k2s.cc/file/c469a32d3e3c4/Clip_10100.part2.rar

dalask

Forced to Cum in the Cock Pillory - Goddess Alexandra Snow

My slave wants so desperately to cum, but he should know by now that the reward never comes before my torment. He's been locked in his little metal cock cage for so very long that he'll agree to anything. I string him up and tell him I'm going to crush his cock and balls in the steel pillory, and if the pain isn't too severe, he can have his orgasm. He agrees and I take my time teasing him with my body, my hands, my fingers, then finally the Hitachi. He is so worked up that it barely takes a touch of my fingers to make him cum buckets, only to have me continue to use the intense vibrator on his twitching cock.

No such thing as a "free" orgasm for my slaves.

Length: 10 minutes Size: 566 MB Format: MP4 Resolution: 1280x720

Download link:
https://k2s.cc/file/30f4ad38dc777/Clip_10101.mp4

dalask

Cumbusted - Goddess Alexandra Snow

Arguably the best ruined orgasm video I've ever done due to the intense chemistry with my slave. I've been playing with this slave for years and I know his body so very well. I know that I can bind him tightly in a leather straight jacket and string him up to the ceiling by a strict collar. I can gag and hood him, leaving his cock completely exposed. I attach a series of electrodes to his ass and genitals and allow them to pulse while I explain that I'm in the mood to ruin his orgasm.

I want to tease his cock to the edge of orgasm and then at the moment he cums, I plan to kick him in the balls. Each stroke of my latex covered hands brings him closer, but each slap or knee to the testicles drops him back. He wants desperately to get away from me, he begs NOT TO CUM, he begs me to stop. I do none of those things- I keep stroking. I keep teasing. I remind him at every turn that my high heel will connect with immense force, that he should not orgasm to prevent this. He can't help it, my hands feel too good. When he finally comes, spraying cum everywhere, I nail him square in the balls before the last drops of jizz leave his cock.

His cries and screams almost out my laughter.

This video includes: forced orgasms, ruined orgasms, female domination, latex fetish, electrotorture, CBT, kneeing, ballbusting

Length: 12 minutes Size: 554 MB Format: WMV Resolution: 1280x720

Download link:
https://k2s.cc/file/5233991390981/Clip_10102.mp4

dalask

Holed Up: London River Anally Trains Her Whiny Protege Anna De Ville

Anna De Ville wants to be a powerful domme, but her teacher, London River, doesn't think she's putting in the work. When Anna shows up late for her lesson--again--London decides Anna's not going to learn how to dominate anyone today. Instead, she's getting her sweet ass trained as a sub. Anna scoffs at the idea, until London puts her in stirrups and starts finger-fucking her creamy ass. Anna's hole opens right up for the punishment, swallowing London's fingers. London can tell her little protege is hungry for more, so she picks up a thick, clear butt plug, and starts pumping it in and out of Anna's desperate ass. Her hole gapes almost immediately. She's done this before and she's clearly eager to get more. London then takes the insatiable anal slut and throws her on the bed and slides a long, thick strap-on cock into her gaping ass. She fucks her smooth ass deep and hard, opening her up even more. Anna can't get enough as she slides back on it, pulling it deeper into her fucked hole. London lets her have a vibrator, and within moments Anna is cumming hard with that dick pistoning in her asshole. Every time London pulls out, Anna's hole seems to gape even wider than it did before. London then shoves a speculum into Anna's well-used hole, and spread it open so she can play with it. She spits into that stretched out ass, visibly filling it up, then squirts into it so Anna's literally spilling over. They then use all that spit and fluid to fist Anna's hole. First she does it to herself, then London jams her fingers in, working that stretched ass while Anna cums again. Finally, it's London's turn, and her expert ass swallows Anna's fist right up. Anna fist fucks her teacher until she cums, and the two of them collapse in a heap of spit and squirt, with both of their asses well fucked.

Length: 105 minutes Size: 2.36 GB Format: MP4 Resolution: 1280x720

DOWNLOAD:
https://k2s.cc/file/543f66211d21a/Clip_10103.part1.rar
https://k2s.cc/file/095994683f531/Clip_10103.part2.rar

dalask

Cum in your Mouth - Obey Melanie

This slave is going to have his cock and tongue trained. He will learn to fuck My mouth. Then he is fuck trained to cum on My feet so he can learn to properly eat his cum. His orgasm is achieved thru tease and cock torment. The only satisfaction he will get from it is knowing he's going to lick up every single drop of it to please Me.

Length: 12 minutes Size: 924 MB Format: MP4 Resolution: 1920x1080

Download link:
https://k2s.cc/file/92598b5d372fd/Clip_10104.mp4

dalask

Talia's Sex Slave - XXXTREMECOMIXXX - Lea Lexis

Bat Girl has been captured by Talia and she has some information she must extract from the tied up and helpless Bat Girl. She taunts Bat Girl working her way to her toes and sucks on them as begins to tantalize the truth out of her. Looming over Bat Girl she pulls out a vibrator and moves it to the Bat Girls helpless pussy.

Bat Girl doesn't give up easy. She writhes and squirms under the intense vibrations, her pussy opening up like a book as her juices spatter from her cunt and nestle in the hair that lays atop her cunt. Talia can tell she's getting close to the truth as Bat Girl's legs tremble, and her resolve buckles. She orgasms repeatedly, over and over until she finally collapses, defeated and ready to give Talia whatever she wants. But Talia isn't done with the Bat Girl, she has too long lusted for a sex slave of her very own and now she has one. She kisses the Bat Girl deeply and passionately as her fingers wander towards the Bat Girl's wet pussy. Her clit seeks out Talia's fingers as she shoves them in, coating them in a fine layer of her juices before offering them up to Bat Girl for a taste. Making the Bat Girl ned over, a rope of saliva dribbles out from Talia's parted lips onto the Bat Girls spread cunt. She pushes her fingers deep into Bat Girl, making her moan with pleasure. Talia taking the cue fingers her slave until she cums again. Retrieving her strap on, Talia meets the Bat Girl back on the bed. She stands proud before her slave as she shoves the silicone cock to the back of Bat Girl's throat. Bending her over, Talia mounts the Bat Girl, pushing her cock into the Bat Girl's tight wet pussy. She fucks her doggy style, pushing deep into her little bitch. Bat Girl loves it, spreading her legs wide for Talia to enter her while she lays on her side. Talia kneels to taste Bat Girl's savory hole before finishing her off. Bat Girl sucks her cum off the black dildo and sits on the bed, as she waits for her mistress to return.

Length: 33 minutes Size: 1.31 GB Format: MP4 Resolution: 1920x1080

Download link:
https://k2s.cc/file/fe36582987697/Clip_10105.part1.rar
https://k2s.cc/file/90d9a792bb535/Clip_10105.part2.rar

dalask

Earth and Fire with Raquel, Helena, and Star - Lost Bets Productions

Earth and Fire: the game where three girls try to force each other to cum using fingers and tongues while desperately avoiding cumming themselves. It's one of my personal favorite games, and it's being played by three of my personal favorite girls. Veteran Star is back with Raquel, who's relatively new but is quickly learning what it's like to lose, with an 0-2 record after losing Episodes 507 and 514. They're joined by Helena, which should at least take Raquel's chances of losing down to 1 in 3 rather than 50-50.

Or maybe not, as it turns out that Raquel is very, very sensitive, as the other two discover as soon as they get their hands on her. But she's a fighter and is eager not to lose her third game in a row, so she clenches her teeth and does her best to make Star cum instead. Star flushes pink as the other two finger her very tight pussy, but she holds off as well as she can, too. Finally, after an epic 20-minute struggle, the loser's (Raquel, yet again) leg starts to tremble, she goes cross-eyed, and loses herself to a huge involuntary orgasm.

The loser gets strapped to the Greyjoy cross while the winners get to play with her helpless body. She's pissed about losing and gripes while being strapped in, until the winners shut her up by cramming her panties in her mouth. The orgasm has made the loser's body tingle and jump at the slightest touch. She screams through her gag as the winners apply the vibrator to her pussy. The winners grab her by the throat and slap her tits and pussy, making her go cross-eyed again, which they notice. She screams so loudly as she's overwhelmed with intense pleasure that I was seriously worried about a visit from hotel security. Finally, she's too exhausted to stand and collapses in her bonds, hanging limply from the cross. That's where the winners leave her, sweaty and panting, as they walk away smiling.

When they come back, they'll use her body (still on the cross) as target practice in a game of Body Shots. Look for that one in Episode 525.

Length: 26 minutes Size: 638 MB Format: MP4 Resolution: 1280x720

Download link:
https://k2s.cc/file/a742f43d87bf3/Clip_10106.mp4

dalask

Female Clobbers her Boyfriend in Competitive Mixed Wrestling

This match up is incredible power exchange between two skilled wrestlers. Cheyenne Jewel has been on the wrestling scene for a long time. She is known for her Farm girl strength and knowlegde in the submission game. Max Blunts is a legit wrestler. He was on the wrestling team in school. He's not impressed with female wrestlers at all. There were girls on the wrestling team at his school but they weren't very good. The guys on the team use to play along to be polite to the women and let the girls, get a false sense of equality, but deep down he knew all he and the guys were always going easy on the girls to make them feel like they were part of the team. Today, Max is in for a rude awakening. He's going up against one of Evolved Fights' toughest Girls. Cheyenne Jewel is giving up a lot of weight against her male opponent. At first the brut strength of the male surprises Cheyenne. She is thrown around like a rag doll and even made to submit at times. She is pinned down and molested by this stud. Max even gets to sit on poor Cheyenne's face and humiliate her with tea bagging, nuts in the face. When it seems like its over for the small female, something happens and the tables start to turn. Cheyenne is able to face ride her opponent. She leg scissor submits him over and over. The big strong man seems to have gassed himself out. He has a good lead however. Is Cheyenne's endurance enough to win the final rounds? This is a close call. The winner makes the loser worship them. Loser is face fucks and made to lick asshole. Loser is fucked in the asshole just like a loser should be.

Length: 46 minutes Size: 1.65 GB Format: MP4 Resolution: 1280x720

Download link:
https://k2s.cc/file/f7d46266472c9/Clip_10107.mp4

dalask

Controlling Black Canary - Orgasm Abuse - Ari Parker, Sasha Foxxx

Sexy Ari has never been vibed before and has never cum this hard ever in her life. Sasha is relentless and makes her cum over and over, really fucking hard.

Length: 11 minutes Size: 540 MB Format: MP4 Resolution: 1920x1080

Download link:
https://k2s.cc/file/75f4a236a3ac7/Clip_10108.mp4

dalask

Power Outage - Orgasm Abuse - Sunshine, Sasha Foxxx

This video is a little short, the power went out during a storm so I was unable to film the rest, but what you do get in some pretty sexy teasing, denying and the beginning of a very hot video!

Length: 7 minutes Size: 392 MB Format: MP4 Resolution: 1920x1080

Download link:
https://k2s.cc/file/d410e48f3f03c/Clip_10109.mp4

dalask

Pantyhose Revenge - Orgasm Abuse - Kate England, Sasha Foxxx

Kate England has Sasha legs spread, pantyhose on. She wants a little payback for the tickling she endured and thinks a little orgasm torment is in order.

Length: 10 minutes Size: 576 MB Format: MP4 Resolution: 1920x1080

Download link:
https://k2s.cc/file/03ec2d6269e6e/Clip_10110.mp4

dalask

Earth and Fire with Ana Molly, Belle, and RyAnne - Lost Bets Productions

Three of my favorite girls play one of my favorite games: trying to make each othe cum while resisting being forced to cum themselves. Which is not easy, because the girs wield powerful wand massagers against each other. RyAnne has a tough time of it, since her pussy is bare and vulnerable after she lost her bush in Episode 508. (I need to make some changes to Marvin, who doesnt seem very random. One color doesn't come up for ten minutes.)

Those wand massagers are powerful and hard to resist, but one girl in particular (Ana Molly) was[ particularly susceptible, and after 13 minutes, can no longer hold back and cums hard, making a mess on the couch. The winners keep going, continuing to stimulate her extremely sensitive pussy. Then it's time to hit the showers, as the loser has to put on a show for them, and for us. She pressed her bare, wet tits against the glass and soaps up. The winners make her masturbate her already sore pussy while they offer helpful advice.

Length: 22 minutes Size: 529 MB Format: MP4 Resolution: 1280x720

Download link:
https://k2s.cc/file/f943389427c07/Clip_10111.mp4

dalask

Helena Locke and Tony Orlando: Fucked and Cucked

with: Helena Locke, Tony Orlando
tags: ball gag, bdsm, bondage, CBT, Corporal Punishment, dildo, dominatrix, Face Sitting, Feet, femdom, Fingering, gag, humiliation, latex, leather, Male Sub, orgasm denial, Pegging, Prostate Stimulation, Pussy Eating, Rough Sex, slave, straight, strap on, weights

Hired for a photoshoot, Helena Locke and Tony Orlando are both dressed in tight shiny latex. The photographer snaps pictures as they portray the roles of Dominatrix and Submissive. Tony, head-to-toe in all black latex has his hands tied to a St. Andrew's Cross. Helena Locke, dressed in a sexy blue and black latex outfit, holds a thick chain attached to Tony's neck. When the photographer takes a long break, Helena takes advantage of Tony's predicament and indulges in a little play session for real. She teases his cock and rubs it through his latex pants. Helena heads over to the table full of toys and grabs the leather flogger. She flogs his body and sticks her hand down his throat. She pulls down Tony's latex pants, grabs his balls and tells him that it looks like his tiny male brain. Helena slaps his dick with her hand and then with the flogger. She teases his cock with her mouth then bites down hard. After that, Helena goes to the table again and returns to Tony with a leather "balls gag". Instead of attaching the belt around someones head who is then supposed to be gagged by the balls, Helena adds weights to it and turns it into a ball stretcher. She kicks the weights with her latex boots and they swing like a pendulum. Helena rubs her bare ass on Tony's pathetic cock and gets it dripping with precum. In the next scene, Tony is stripped naked and tied face down with rope, to a leather stool. A spreader-bar keeps his legs apart and a ball gag keeps his mouth quiet. Helena enters his ass with her huge strap on and fucks it well. She grabs the Fucksall and with a big lubed up dildo at the end of it, she slides it in his ass and pulls the trigger. Tony's eyes get big as he gets his ass rammed harder and faster than he ever has before. Then Helena gets a glove and shoves her whole fist in Tony's ass. In the final scene, Helena lounges on a leather bench while she makes Tony watch her get fucked by a fucking-machine. She tells him to get on the floor and lick her feet while she gets fucked. Tony deep throats her foot and licks all her toes while he watches her climax from getting machine-fucked. Tony cums on her feet and she makes him lick it off.

Length: 54 minutes Size: 1.93 GB Format: MP4 Resolution: 1280x720

Download link:
https://k2s.cc/file/ee918c3a04db4/Clip_10112.mp4

dalask

Tall Blond London River destroys Man in wrestling the fucks him and milks his dick out of everything he's got

London River is a tall lean blond with big tits and long legs. She doesn't have a lot of wrestling experience but she does have stripper strength which is nothing to laugh at. She is taking an adorable manbaby today. Tony Orlando is your friendly neighborhood porn guy who loves to read comics and ice his butthole after matches like today. This match ends early because one wrestler can not continue. He wears himself out in the first few minutes and then becomes a worthless pile of meat and bones for the Amazon goddess to toy with. London throws the loser on his back and the sits on his face and uses it for her pleasure. She's not entirely evil. She does spit in Tony's mouth and on his cock and gives him a reach around before she ruins his cock with a vibrator. First, London uses the vibrator on her pussy while she rides Tony's face so she can cum all over him while he licks her asshole. After she has had enough orgasms, she focuses on making her prize come. She holds the vibrator on his cock until he's twitching and flopping around in a more pathetic way than the way he flopped around trying to wrestle. She makes him cum and the wipes his nut all over his adorable face.

Length: 36 minutes Size: 2.05 GB Format: MP4 Resolution: 1920x1080

Download file:
https://k2s.cc/file/0c37fda9e0048/Cli[p_10113.mp4

dalask

Doctor's Orders: Medical Mistress Mia Little Dominates New Patient

with: Mia Little, Styx
tags: Asian, bdsm, Black, bondage, caning, CBT, Corporal Punishment, doctor, dominatrix, Edging, Face Sitting, Feet, femdom, gloves, high heels, humiliation, Male Sub, medical fetish, orgasm denial, pain, Pegging, Prostate Stimulation, Pussy Eating, rope bondage, Rough Sex, slapping, slave, straight, top

This is Mia Little's Doctor's Office and she will be respected. This stunning busty asian beauty demands your attention when she walks in the room. Dressed in her white doctor's coat and stethoscope she is ready to diagnose what is ailing this new comer. Welcome Styx to kink.com. This handsome and hung man is having a little trouble with anal sensations. Maybe he pulled something while working out at the gym? Maybe he just wants to tests his limits. Dr. Mia has not time for his sass though and gets her patient stripped down to his robe and starts running tests. First we need to recreate the problem, was Styx hard as a rock and stiff when he was feeling sensations in his anal area? Would prostate milking help diagnose is problem. Mia strokes his huge cock while fingering his asshole. This gets Styx screaming with pleasure. Maybe a little pain could help figure out the issues. Mia firmly slaps his hard cock. Punches his dick and stretches out his balls. This gets Styx even harder and dripping precum. This little man slut just needs a strong woman to tell him what he needs. Styx screams over and over again, begging to cum and release his heavy load. Mia denies him over and over again, edging him to a full breakdown of pleasure. Would caning his sensitive thighs get him harder? Would slapping his ass work? Mia runs through all the test wearing her black gloves before strapping on a huge cock and delivering a deep anal fuck. This beautiful doctor adds more stimulation by taking off her top and revealing her gorgeous big breasts. Styx can't get enough of Mia's anal strap-on pounding while in full restrictive rope bondage. Styx needs to learn to please a strong woman and is made to eat Mia's perfect little tight pussy while she spits all over his feeble face. She then removes her high heels and has Styx worship her bare feet with his tongue. While fully bound will Styx be able to give pleasure to his medical mistress? After cuming over and over again, Mia finally showers her patient clean. And as a public service reminder, for those with prostates please get them checked out regularly by your doctors!

Length: 58 minutes Size: 2.09 GB Format: MP4 Resolution: 1280x720

Download file:
https://k2s.cc/file/0690a2a5f0dc5/Clip_10114.mp4

dalask

Hacked Assets: Ryan Keely Blackmails Kira Noir For Kinky Lesbian Sex

with: Ryan Keely, Kira Noir
tags: bdsm, Big Black Cock, bondage, Corporal Punishment, dominatrix, Face Sitting, Feet, femdom, Fingering, humiliation, kinky, latex, lesbian, lesbian anal, LezDom, Pussy Eating, slave, straight, strap on, submission, top, vibrator,

Incredibly hot hacker, Ryan Keely, has been monitoring the illicit activities of the equally stunning international hacker Kira Noir. She has a special bone to pick with her as Kira's new hacking endeavors have crossed into Ryan's own activities. Now Ryan finally has enough dirt to blackmail Kira into submission, and give her a taste of her own medicine. She calls her down to her den where she lays it all out on the table for her. At that moment Kira knows she has no choice but to submit to Ryan's wild sexual demands. Ryan starts her joyful revenge by making Kira worship her feet. She then proceeds to spank her and get her hot tight booty red and plump. Ryan pulls her latex dress up to reveal her nice wet pussy, and makes Kira lick her and pleasure her with her fingers. She then bends Kira over and plays with her tight little pussy until she cums. Kira then appears suspended upside down, helpless and at Ryan's mercy. Ryan teases her by shocking her senses. She runs the wand from her tongue up to her pussy, then licks her pussy and makes her cum with the vibrator while she shocks her body. Ryan takes advantage of her upside down position so she backs her ass on to Kira's face for a nice big orgasm. Then she takes Kira to the floor where she paddles her feet and big juicy ass. She gets her pussy nice and wet with a few licks then slides her big black cock into Kira's tight little pussy. She gives her a few shocks as she gives her a good pounding. She then makes Kira get on top and ride her cock until she cums all over it. A few shocks more, and Kira knows exactly who's been hacked.

Length: 59 minutes Size: 2.11 GB Format: MP4 Resolution: 1280x720

Download link:
https://k2s.cc/file/7393c0256fae4/Clip_10115.mp4

dalask

I had so much fun with the stunning Latex Lucy in the UK. We FUCKED our male RUBBER DOLL so good! This latex whore was SO hungry for our STRAP-ON cocks! Watch how we both lube this slut up with lots of sillicone oil before penetrating it's mouth with our cocks. Then we both take turns as we RAM it's FUCKHOLE hard and deep, over and over again, filling up it's holes from both ends!

Length: 12 minutes Size: 241 MB Format: MP4 Resolution: 1280x720

Download link:
https://k2s.cc/file/e8105c3a95d8a/Clip_10116.mp4

dalask

LIZA AND JULIE'S STRAP-ON SLAVE PART 1

Time for your training, slut! Mistress Fetish Liza and Julie Skyhigh are eager to get their strap-on cocks in your mouth and asshole! This new slave will have to do his very best to please these kinky Mistresses. They want to see him give a very hot blowjob on their dicks before they penetrate his tight butthole. This little bitch will feel their cocks in both of his holes at the same time and be thankful for it too.

Length: 10 minutes Size: 274 MB Format: MP4 Resolution: 1280x720

Download link:
https://k2s.cc/file/45216a77d7068/Clip_10117.mp4