Well, TezFiles

Silicate

Since I can access KK now, I thought why not? So I tried to go to TezFiles to buy an account. But... I can't. Not because I can't spend money, no. But because I can't login. I was surprised to be asked for my email/password, presumably for KK.

However when I tried that (after having tried and failed to get an account on Tez only to be told my email was already in use, which is how I figured the first part out) I discovered that my current password, at least when I'd tried to register as new on Tez using my old password the pwd was too short.

So, I come back here and make a new one. But now I get informed that my password isn't valid. So as much as I'd like to spend money, support the site and all, and I presume that "someone" must be able to jump through all the hoops, I don't seem to be able to.

I may try again in a few hours or days to see if the password takes time to propagate through different systems. Who knows, I may be able to do something with it before the heat death of the universe.