What are warning points

yeahboi

Looking at my profile and under Trophy Points it has Warning Points.

What are Warning Points?

SAN

Global Moderator
Staff member
warning points are the same of infraction points used with the old vBulletin software: with 10 warning points you win an automatic ban period from kitty-kats :p

anyway I don't see warning points into your profile atm

BOZZOO

KapnKrunch

Ultimately, the repetition and/or severity of offense(s) largely determines how long "warning point collectors" are welcomed here, or banished, and for what duration.

Many of us, here, view this board as a community, and "I still have 5 points left until an automatic ban!" is not congruent with community building.

I am NOT saying that this is what you implied. :)

I am saying that automatic points are a simple "be all", if you will; staff intervention/escalation is generally the "end all".

HTH

yeahboi

I was just actually asking what they were, as I never noticed them before

Ultimately, the repetition and/or severity of offense(s) largely determines how long "warning point collectors" are welcomed here, or banished, and for what duration.

Many of us, here, view this board as a community, and "I still have 5 points left until an automatic ban!" is not congruent with community building.

I am NOT saying that this is what you implied. :)

I am saying that automatic points are a simple "be all", if you will; staff intervention/escalation is generally the "end all".

HTH

KapnKrunch

Understood.

SAN replied, which I thought resolved your question.

The conversation progressed from there, and I was following up with BOZZOO, directly above my reply.