FTV Xochi - Always Nude - In Love With Her Body 07/26/22

Pinkside

XOCHI - ALWAYS NUDE
Release Date : 07/26/22 (NEW!!!)

Lovely, exotic, and graceful Xochi introduces herself in a cute pink lace-up dress which she immediately removes...since she loves being naked as often as she can get away with it, even going so far as to live in a nudist community! As she lets the dress hit the floor she bends over and we realize she already has a plug inserted in her cute butt for a secret anal surprise. Sliding her hands over her body she begins to pleasure herself with her fingertips, rubbing against her clitoris and penetrating her hole with the buttplug in for dual pleasure - and we note how dripping wet she is! She fucks herself with a pink toy as we watch from up close, and then she licks and sucks it enjoying her own taste on the toy...and climbs on top, riding it deep and including the powerful vintage Vibraking toy for a leg-shaking orgasm, followed by several more using her fingers! Heading out to the backyard in her tight workout gear she strips down to her preferred state of nudity, stretching out and doing some relaxing yoga in the buff...and then inserting a foxtail buttplug for a little whimsical kinky fun, continuing the yoga with the plug inside and using a magic wand vibrator for even more fun. Back indoors afterwards, we see Xochi admiring her own reflection with kisses galore, then spreading her legs to watch herself finger her pussy until it's dripping wet...and fingering her asshole as well for anal pleasure! Sticking a suction cup dildo on the mirror she gets into doggystyle position, backing herself up onto the toy so it penetrates her anally harder and harder until she enjoys another climax. Going outside again, she uses a toy attached to the hose to fuck herself with plenty of water squirting out before bidding us goodbye, crawling off on hands and knees...a stunning, super-sexual, kinky and charming woman exploring herself here on FT\/!

Model Comments
Greetings! I'm Xochi Moon, I come from the Jupiter moon Eurpoa. Here on Earth to share love,light, and a lot of rainbows. My home is in Los Angeles with my two kitten babies. I wish I could take them everywhere I go ,but unfortunately they have to stay home and protect the mothership while I explore this planet called Earth, of course my kitty babies will be with me in Spirit and I fly thro these Earthly portals, Some dreamscapes I'd love to adventure to are Iceland-to experience the Northern Lights, to dive deep into The Great Blue Hole in Belize, and The Green City of Singapore to explore their vertical electric gardens. Some Frequencies that I keep by my side during my journeys range from Soul/ Blues, Darkwave, Noise, R&B, Pop, the list goes on!! I am always open to vibing out to new music. You can find me dancing and wiggling thro my journey on

Videographer/Photographer's Comments
My friends, I am not sure what is in the air lately? I have met more first-time milfs than 19 -20-year-old models. It's been like this for a few months now. I'm digging it. It is such a "breath of fresh air". Today the wind blew Xochi into our lives. Praise the Lord! The one thing I love about milfs is they know their sexuality. Xochi is a prime example of that. She is so comfortable in her own skin. Why not her body is awesome. She lives in a nudist colony. She spent the whole day with a butt plug in her ass. Only taking it out to fuck her ass with a suction cup dildo on the mirror. Then remove it once again to put a fox tail butt plug in its place. The only thing that sucked about today was getting yelled at while on location by an angry housewife who saw us on her ring cam. Said she was going to call the cops. It's almost 115 degrees here in Az so we were melting anyways. I figured we better not press our luck. Other than that Xochi was full of very loving comments, especially after extremely hard orgasms. So loves everything and everything is beautiful in her world. And ours too. Enjoy Xochi

VIDEO - In Love With Her Body

Total Duration : 01:22:05
Resolution : 1920 x 1080
FileType : mp4
Total Size : 7.00 GB

(1 Video Splitted Into 12 Clips)

Download :

xochi-00001815-01-1080p.mp4
xochi-00001815-02-1080p.mp4
xochi-00001815-03-1080p.mp4
xochi-00001815-04-1080p.mp4
xochi-00001815-05-1080p.mp4