Mixed Balloon Fetish Videos - Blowing,Humping,Grinding,Bouncing

Balloons & Booty Party - Bad Kittyyy

Bad Kittyyy is far from a good girl. The black haired lady is so perverted that even a simple balloon becomes a dangerous sex toy between her hands. The kitten rubs her big butt against the balloon, rides it and makes it squeak like there's no tomorrow. Balloons are not the only thing the girl likes to rub. Her fingers circle around her clit, satisfying her even more. She is soon joined by the sexiest 'stache in town, Charles Dera. Kittyyy sure won't say no to more fingers in her pussy. Charles plays with her nipples, makes her laugh. Thanks to him, the hot babe has her holes filled up. He thrusts her peach with a balloon and her throat with his giant cock. She moans when Charles spits in her hole before banging her. Get ready for some butt slapping and lots of wiggles. Cum drips down Kittyyy's bouncy butt and she gets all excited, hyped up about popping more balloons.

File name: BALLOONS 0162 Balloons & Booty Party
File Size : 1.59 GB
Runtime : 38 min 4 s
Resolution : 1920x1080
Format video: MP4

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/62169252d1915/BALLOONS_0162_Balloons___Booty_Party.mp4

Balloon Experiments n2 - Foxy Sanie & Gabi Gold

Foxy and Gabi are ready for the next balloon experiment. This time Foxy is supposed to disappear in a huge climb-in balloon. Everything goes well, but our pump is not powerful enough to fill this huge balloon in time. Gabi can't hold the opening and the hose properly, so the air doesn't stay long in the balloon. But although, Foxy enjoys quite a crazy trip.

File name: BALLOONS 0163 Balloon Experiments2
File Size : 190 MB
Runtime : 12 min 39 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/1d6f19a9f746b/BALLOONS_0163_Balloon_Experiments2.mp4

bALLOONS 2 - Talia Mint

Model and actress-turned-director Sandra Shine brings us a fun, sexy movie involving a latex fetish with a difference. Talia Mint – a petite and sexy brunette from Ukraine with a natural, girl-next-door look – is shopping in a large store that sells a huge selection of balloons. As soon as she is home in her apartment, she takes her selection from the bag and sniffs them, inhaling their distinctive latex scent. She also caresses them, relishing the smooth, slightly sticky feel and the sound they make as she rubs, rolls and stretches them in her hands. She turns her attention to one large, red balloon, tugging on it and stroking it against her pretty face, visibly aroused as she licks it. She inflates it, then tongues it some more and rubs it against her small, pert breasts through her white top – then she peels the top down and plays the balloon over each of her naked globes and large, stiff nipples in turn. She blows it up even bigger, grinding it against her tits all the while, then allows it to deflate, aiming the stream of air at her face. Again, she works the latex against her breasts, stretching and rolling it so it catches her nipples with each move. She pauses only to lick it, lubing it with her saliva. Next, she takes her bag of balloons into the living room and strips off her top, cropped jeans and sheer, powder-blue panties – flaunting her ass and large lower-back tattoo in stunning close-up. She sits on her couch and makes her next selection – a large, long orange balloon. This is caressed and blown up, with the end knotted to keep it inflated. She strokes it, enjoying the sound this creates, then grips it between her thighs, grinding her shaved pussy against it like an enormous dildo while licking and sucking on the knot-end. She lies back, humping it, then lays it on the bed and straddles it, cowgirl style, with the camera zooming in on her slit and asshole. She grips it between her pretty bare feet, oblivious or not caring that it might burst at any moment as she rides it hard. Next, she uses her short, manicured fingers to tease her clit as she continues to work her slit against the latex. Then she laps her cream off of the long balloon before playfully throwing it aside. Now, she selects a large, round, pink balloon and slips it, uninflated, between her legs, rubbing it against her juiced-up crotch and frigging herself through the latex. As two fingers sink inside of her snatch she moans. She inflates the balloon, then aims a jet of air at her pussy, body twitching as she orgasms. Still unsatisfied, however, she spanks and strafes her sensitized slit with the deflated latex, sighing and smiling to herself as she cums to an even more intense climax. As she tastes her juices from the latex once again, then lays the balloon on her flat torso, we leave her to her bliss…

File name: BALLOONS 0165 bALLOONS 2
File Size : 1.02 GB
Runtime : 28 min 42 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/6501a4df57dba/BALLOONS_0194_Talia_Mint_Balloons_2.mp4

Last edited by a moderator:

Gg Shenanigans - Tigger Rosey

A full HD clip in 1080p with 60fps Two GIANT balloons, one purple, one yellow. i blow up the yellow balloon and it takes so much air and gets so big!!! We ride on them and bounce on them and play around. and she coaxes me to put a vibe in my panties and enjoy that for a while and it was so hard not to cum hehe She sucks on a dildo and is all sexy as usual... My mom called me on the phone and i was rubbing my pussy while she was trying to talk to me... Later on I tie her up and make her look all helpless, its ADORABLE. She got pink tape on her mouth, one leg tied up completely and her hands taped together. She gets revenge on me later and tapes my pacifier in my mouth and my hands up with black tape, and i pretend that I'm 'snoozing' on the bed and she jokes about taking advantage of me.She lactates her milk onto my ass and my pussy and i think its so dirty and Hot... HayleeLove licks up some of her milk off my leg and rubs her nipple on my clit. Don't forget she lactates a whole bunch all over her keyboard!!! We even share our first Kiss. Lots of fun spanks and teasing

File name: BALLOONS 0166 Gg Shenanigans
File Size : 1.59 GB
Runtime : 40 min 55 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/214f530d7a713/BALLOONS_0166_Gg_Shenanigans.mp4

Balloon Popping Fetish w/Buttplug & Vibe - DumpsterFireDahlia

This is a compilation of me popping over 200 balloons in the course of a week, multiple outfits, usually wearing a sexy lingerie or a costume,but also BUTTPLUG PARTYYYY.

File name: BALLOONS 0167 Balloon Popping Fetish wButtplug & Vibe
File Size : 1.45 GB
Runtime : 16 min 35 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/ec9093a4c50c7/BALLOONS_0167_Balloon_Popping_Fetish_wButtplug___Vibe.mp4

Blowing Up and Humping Balloons - Leena Mae

I’ve got some pretty normal party balloons that I’m going to blow up. I’ve got a few colors and shapes. Some of them are hard to get going and I struggle inflating them! Once they are blown up, I play with them by throwing them around, making them squeak, sticking them to my wall, and rubbing them all over my body. Then I get the bright idea to start squishing the balloons with my huge butt! I quickly find out it turns me on when I hump the balloons and start to moan as I ride them without them popping at all. Balloons are so much fun!

File name: BALLOONS 0168 Blowing Up and Humping Balloons
File Size : 956 MB
Runtime : 17 min 52 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/ff4440e41c71f/BALLOONS_0168_Blowing_Up_and_Humping_Balloons.mp4

Bouncing On A Yoga Ball - Leena Mae

I'm really enjoying myself as I bounce, and bounce, and bounce on my big yoga ball! I slap my ass and jiggle it a bit, because why not when you're wearing a thong, right? Not to mention my bouncing boobies. I'm still bouncing on my yoga ball, but now I'm also blowing up mini balloons. I blew up a purple balloon and successfully tied it off and set it free to be a strong, independent balloon. One of the balloons got the best of me and I could not inflate the little bastard. I was defeated by a white balloon. BUT, I get out a blue balloon and blow it up as far as it would let me without popping and I let it fly away into the sunset, err... Actually the door.. But we can pretend it was the sunset

File name: BALLOONS 0169 Bouncing On A Yoga Ball
File Size : 279 MB
Runtime : 7 min 48 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/02eebe184fe31/BALLOONS_0169_Bouncing_On_A_Yoga_Ball.mp4

36 Inch Red Balloon Popping Outdoor - Mylene

It’s a video of me blowing and popping a 36 inch balloon in a park. I don’t get naked in this one, but have no panties on. The lighting isn’t that great as the video was shot on a cloudy day with a natural light. Tags: balloon popping, balloons fetish flashing outside.

File name: BALLOONS 0171 36 Inch Red Balloon Popping Outdoor
File Size : 499 MB
Runtime : 7 min 43 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/5a2b1e246501d/BALLOONS_0171_36_Inch_Red_Balloon_Popping_Outdoor.mp4

Balloon Virgin My First Balloon Clip – Bettie Bondage

There is very little I don’t have experience in, but balloons are something I have yet to try…until now! I bought some lovely black balloons and a few colorful marbled ones to blow up and bounce on for your amusement. I blow to pop one marbled balloon before trying my very best to pop some of the black ones. I twerk and shake my ass onto the shiny latex of these overfilled balloons, jumping and landing on them until one finally pops! I think I need some more practice, this is more fun than I realized it would be

File name: BALLOONS 0172 Balloon Virgin My First Balloon Clip
File Size : 870 MB
Runtime : 10 min 26 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/a75a6bcfa6680/BALLOONS_0172_Balloon_Virgin_My_First_Balloon_Clip.mp4

Happy Birthday Balloon Joi HD – little mina69

Little Mina and her sexy little friend Lilah are back at it again but this time they are including balloons. We start with these 2 very sexy young Asian hotties coming into a room with a bunch of balloons in it. Both girls are extremely excited about the fun they are about to have. Each sexy nude girl sits on the largest 2 balloons in the room. They slowly bounce up and down on them. As they do we see their small tan breasts bounce up and down. They both clearly have very tight bodies and we can also see their freshly shaven pussies. These 2 are super sexy. They proceed to bounce harder and harder then pop goes the balloons. Slowly they pop the balloons, the noise is so loud and sexy. Mina then starts talking about slowly jerking your cock to the balloon she is jerking with her hands. Mina and Lilah really know their way around a hard throbbing cock so listen up! They both tell you to slowly rub your cock then speed up. They don’t want you to pop though so hold that load back. They finally give you that count down as they tease you with their balloons. Wait though they are not done yet they are going to finish popping the balloons for your enjoyment. Each popping their balloons with their asses. Slam goes Mina on the ground with a giant pop of her balloon. Next Lilah is up and well she is having issues even with her nice round ass. She slaps her ass against the ground as her balloon keeps moving around. Finally she puts it between her sexy tan legs and bounces her fat ass on it and pop it goes

File name: BALLOONS 0174 Happy Birthday Balloon Joi HD
File Size : 503 MB
Runtime : 6 min 51 s
Resolution : 1440x1080

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/b3e83afd1b131/BALLOONS_0174_Happy_Birthday_Balloon_Joi_HD.mp4

Balloon Popping Fantasy – Naughty1NextDoor

So guys who love balloon popping, you have to buy this vid!! I pop 15+ balloons with my big plump ass in nothing butt a g-string! Over and over I bounce my big ass on top of different balloons…different colors, different shapes. I take all of the ass-popping for your pleasure!

File name: BALLOONS 0176 Balloon Popping Fantasy
File Size : 89.6 MB
Runtime : 5 min 52 s
Resolution : 320x240

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/6f53a70373d14/BALLOONS_0176_Balloon_Popping_Fantasy.mp4

Oiled Up and Fucking My Balloon Log – Naughty1NextDoor

This vid was an amazing vid to make! I fully enjoyed it having multiple orgasms and one amazing orgasm at the end! The blue bag is an air pillow filled with inflated balloons….so much fun!!!

File name: BALLOONS 0177 Oiled Up and Fucking My Balloon Log
File Size : 892 MB
Runtime : 28 min 7 s
Resolution : 1280x720

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/edd0ead4f076b/BALLOONS_0177_Oiled_Up_and_Fucking_My_Balloon_Log.mp4

Crazy Balloon Blowjob and Tittyfuck - Allysa Amour

No. I'm not crazy. A blowjob/titfuck in the middle of 300 balloons? Now THAT'S crazy! I suck and stroke a huge cock until it cums all over my boobs all in the middle of an insane amount of balloons

File name: BALLOONS 0180 Crazy Balloon Blowjob and Tittyfuck
File Size : 1.24 GB
Runtime : 17 min 10 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/a6fc15fcfb74c/BALLOONS_0180_Crazy_Balloon_Blowjob_and_Tittyfuck.mp4