Mixed BDSM - Bondage, hardcore Sex ( Updates!)

Chandler1

Bibi Miami !1 Sexual Disgrace Bound For Glory

Genre: BDSM, big dick, Blonde, Bondage, Dildo, Domination, fake boobs, Humiliation, Latinx, master, Rough Sex, shaved, Sub, switch, Tattoo, toned

Description: One of life’s many pleasures is watching beautiful women get put through the BDSM ringer by masters like Bruno. Take a cute blonde with a great set of tits like Bibi Miami and a relentless taskmaster like our hero, and you’ve got a recipe for some top-shelf bondage, deep penetrations, complete domination and submission, and rough sex. Round one for Bibi Miami begins with her getting finger blasted while her hands are tied behind her back. Uncontrollable orgasms rip through her body. Several hard slaps in the face warm Bibi up for round two and make her focus on the punishing training that lies ahead. Next, master cuts right to the chase and fucks her pretty face like it’s his last day on earth. He spits in Bibi’s face and whips her, and just when you think the humiliation can’t get any worse, he breaks out a jumbo dildo on a stick and violates what’s left of Bibi’s cum sockets. Bibi digs it all!

info:

Format: mp4
Time: 00:15:25
Size: 560.28 MB
Resolution: 1280x720

Download:
Bibi Miami !1 Sexual Disgrace Bound For Glory

Chandler1

Trunk Girl Juliette March Abducted by Seth Gamble

Genre: Anal, BDSM, big dick, Blowjob, brunet, Brunette, Clover Clamps, Corporal Punishment, Domination, Gag, Humiliation, mixed, muscular, natural boobs, Petite, Role Play, Rough Sex, shaved, slim, Stud, Tattoo, Vaginal Penetration, Vibrator

Description: Seth Gamble drives into his garage and shuts the door. Inside the trunk is the adorable, Juliette March. She pounds and screams from the inside, yelling at Seth to let her out. Seth yells back that if she’s good, he’ll open the trunk and let her out. He opens the trunk and we see Juliette with her petite tits exposed with her shirt ripped open and a black rubber ball-gag in her mouth. Her wrists are tied and her legs are bound together with tan rope. She yells for him to let her go and Seth says he will but only if she sucks his cock. Through the ball-gag Juliette agrees to the terms so Seth grabs Juliette’s face and shoves his cock down her throat. He face-fucks her right there in the trunk, upside-down with her head sticking out. After that, Seth takes Juliette out of the trunk and places her on her knees, completely naked with her ass tied up in the air. He flogs her juicy round ass hard and makes her beg to get fucked. Seth gives her his stiff cock and fucks her tight pussy. Seth pushes his hard dick into her tight asshole and Juliette screams. He slaps her face and fucks her ass deep and hard until she cums multiple times. Next we find Juliette on her back with her arms tied above her head and ropes around her thighs that hold her legs wide open. Clover clamps pinch her nipples and are attached to metal rigging that hangs from the ceiling, swinging back and forth, pulling on the clamps with every sway. Seth flogs her abs and turns her pale skin pink. He fucks her pussy, tormenting her sensitive clit with the Hitachi vibrator, blows his load, and leaves her there to writhe.

info:

Time: 00:40:58
Size: 1497.35 MB

Download:
Trunk Girl Juliette March Abducted by Seth Gamble

Chandler1

Big Bottom Bondage Bitches

Genre: BDSM, Big Ass, Big Tits, Bondage, Boot, brunet, Cage, Creampie, Deepthroat, Dildo, foreskin, Hood, Leather, masturbation, muscular, Pierced Nipples, spit, uniform, Vaginal Penetration

Description: Masked sex slaves are bound to a chair as dirty sluts Kerry Louise and Elle Brook choke on the muscular studs pulsating meats. Soon these whores are getting their tight asses, and wet slits pumped as they shriek with delight!

info:

Time: 00:32:17
Size: 1186.55 MB

Download:
Big Bottom Bondage Bitches

Chandler1

School Of Submission Kristen Scott Day 4

Genre: BDSM, Brunette, Cattle Prod, Dildo, master, natural boobs, slim

Description: It’s Kristen Scott’s fourth and final day in Kink’s School of Submission, and she’s all smiles. She has made it through day 3, which felt to her like the hardest day, so she is proud of herself. The Pope inspects his pet, removes her garment, and proceeds to enjoy<br />a few minutes with a toy before beginning the final push. Kristen is laid on her back and<br />we get to see The Pope put her in a grueling predicament position. We get to see<br />her struggle just to get into this position, and then find what little bit of comfort she can. The Pope explains what every rope is doing and why it is specifically placed<br />where it is. Once finished, Kristen is teetering on the top of her head and the tips of her<br />toes. The cattle prod is brought in to enforce everything that is said, and for his pleasure. This is an exercise to prove that Kristen is capable of anything she puts her<br />mind to, and she knows this now. But her body can only take so much, so she is bound in another position before carrying on. We then find Kristen on her side with one leg pulled into the air. She is caned, shocked, and made to endure brutal bastinado, before the dildo shows up and The Pope fucks her face. Her signature shake starts well before he even gets to her pussy. When he does get there she is already about to explode. Kristen is pulled from the box up into a brutal hanged-man suspension, and then she is made to orgasm again to prove that she is the strongest fucking woman out there. As the day nears an end, she is allowed to orgasm freely in the arms of her master, and her final reward is to worship his boots. He is the only one that could’ve taken her through this journey, and it will live with her for the rest of her days.

info:

Time: 01:08:00
Size: 2508.14 MB

Download:
School Of Submission Kristen Scott Day 4

Chandler1

American Cock US Janitor Catches British Spy Katy Jayne

Genre: BDSM, Blonde, Blowjob, body builder, british, Corporal Punishment, Domination, Humiliation, july 4th, Role Play, Rough Sex, Tattoo, unshaved, Vaginal Penetration

Description: Busty, blonde, and drop dead gorgeous MI6 agent Katy Jayne has a plan, and that’s to get in and get out of the American Embassy without getting caught. For janitor Charles Dera, today is just another Sunday, but when he hears noise coming from an office upstairs, he knows something is fishy. He catches Katy in the act, follows her to her car, and apprehends her before she can leave. Katy decides to go along with Charles’ questions, but things take a turn for the worst when he uncovers the documents she’s taking and subjects her to an invasive strip search. Katy has had enough of this treatment, but Charles won’t let her leave. Something about this feisty Brit makes Charles rock hard and a little in love. He ties her to her car, clamps her tits, and tries to get information out of her pretty little mouth. When Katy refuses to divulge any personal information, Charles decides to strike a bargain. He’ll let her go if she gets him off. Grudgingly, Katy opens her mouth to suck her captor’s cock. Charles groans as he feels Katy’s wet mouth close around him. Katy woks his cock, taking it deeper and deeper down her throat. Next, Katy is tied bent over a desk. She can’y move and still refuses to answer questions. Charles spanks and whips her cute ass as Katy moans in delight. She loves the smart smacks that make her bottom nice and warm. As the hits intensify, Charles gives her a choice – more impact or going for a ride on his big cock. Katy chooses cock and gets a hard pounding from 100% born and bred American cock. Finally, Katy is on her back, tied with her meaty cunt exposed. Charles thrusts his cock into her and Katy cries out. Here’s what she’s really been aftter, the deepest hardest fuck in America. Charles makes Katy say the pledge of allegiance as he fucks her, but he can’t get her to swear loyalty to his country–only his cock.

info:

Time: 00:53:55
Size: 1971.84 MB

Download:
American Cock US Janitor Catches British Spy Katy Jayne

Chandler1

Sexual Interrogation

Genre: BDSM, Blowjob, brunet, Brunette, Choking, Corporal Punishment, Dildo, Domination, Electrical Play, Fingering, Fisting, Humiliation, Latinx, natural boobs, Nipple Clamps, Pierced Nipples, Role Play, Rough Sex, shaved, Single Tail, toned

Description: When Victoria tries to cut Tommy out of a deal, she is taken hostage and interrogated with anal sex, BDSM, electricity, huge anal toys and fisting! Victorias husband and Tommy run a heist and manage to get away with loads of money, enough cash to set them up for life so naturally Tommy wants his cut. He shows up just to have a look at the booty but when Victoria pretends not to know where it is, Tommy gets very suspicious and takes control of the situation. In an attempt to find out where the money is Tommy gags and ties Victoria up spread eagle on the dining room table and rigs up some wicked electrical bands to her thighs to shock her into telling the truth. While electrical current is coursing through her body he uses a whole arsenal of corporal punishment tools to make her confess. The cane, single tail, flogger and Wartenberg wheel all leave their marks on her sensitive skin but she still won’t divulge. Choking, fingering and finally fisting her tight, shaved pussy take Victoria over the edge yet still she will not fess up. After hours of torment Tommy ties Victoria up on her knees and arms behind her back. With nipple clamps swinging, rope is everywhere holding her tight while Tommy stuffs his dick in her mouth for a deep and thorough throat fuck. Then on all fours Victoria gets the flogger and Tommy’s hard cock in her pussy and ass. He fucks every hole back and forth and demands she tell him where the money is but nooooo so Tommy pulls out what he calls “The Negotiator” which is a huge metal dildo and slides it in and out of her ass and plays with her clit. Then bound tight on her back with her sexy legs spread wide open Tommy busts out the Hitachi while he interrogates her ass and pussy with his cock and drives her straight into ecstasy! Does Victoria tell Tommy where the money is? Watch to find out!

info:

Time: 01:25:46
Size: 3143.65 MB

Download:
Sexual Interrogation

Chandler1

Kayleigh Nichole is Back for More Slave Training

Genre: BDSM, big dick, Blonde, Blowjob, Bondage, brunet, Deepthroat, drool, Facefucking, Hand Gagging, Latinx, Leather Cuffs, master, Mouth Spreader, natural boobs, PIV, Rough Sex, shaved, Slave, slim, Sub, Swallow, switch, Tattoo, Vaginal Penetration, versatile

Description: I’m not sure how I survived my last session with my new Master. I’m not sure how long he used my mouth and pussy. His slave training is very strenuous. When I was able to leave, everything was so sore, as if I was disgraced for days. Maybe I was. I felt the same thing again. I was grateful he left me blindfolded in his dungeon with wrist and ankle cuffs. I weakened so fast the way I was bound before. But it turned out this time wasn’t better. It was easier for him to throw me around, grab my head and bounce it up and down his dick. I thought I gagged a lot before. He broke my record. Every time he skull fucked me, I had to push myself away or I’d vomit. He didn’t care. He inserted his dick right back in my throat, going as deep as he could. When he was tired of my mouth, he threw me up on a crate and let me feel his dick deep up my pussy, opening it up for a snug fit. He’s so rough, grabbing the sides of my mouth tight to fuck me hard and fast. He wanted to cum this time so he wasn’t going to quit until he did. I wanted him to cum quick, but I never get what I want with him. I left with a sore jaw and throat this time.

info:

Time: 00:24:40
Size: 906.83 MB

Download:
Kayleigh Nichole is Back for More Slave Training

Chandler1

I Like it When it Hurts

Genre: BDSM, Blowjob, Bondage, brunet, Brunette, Crop, Deepthroat, Domination, Flogging, Hot Wax, natural boobs, shaved, switch, toned, versatile

Description: Lance just loves playing with Sadie. Her quick wit and love of a good punishment is a unique combination, and one that Lance truly appreciates. It’s a little like the old cat and mouse game. Whenever Sadie see an opportunity to get away with something, she gives it a try, much to Lance’s amusement. But at the end of day, Sadie still gets exactly what she deserves, or is that desires.

info:

Time: 00:11:46
Size: 431.49 MB

Download:
I Like it When it Hurts

Chandler1

School of Submission Day 2

Genre: Ball Gag, BDSM, Blowjob, Brunette, Choking, Clover Clamps, Deepthroat, Dildo, Facefucking, Flogging, Latinx, natural boobs, Nipple Clamps, Pain, Pierced Nipples, slapper, Slapping, Slave, sos, toned, Vaginal Fisting, Vaginal Penetration

Description: Today is a new day, and it’s time to test Victoria Voxxx’s sexual ability. She is inspected and then introduced to Bambino, the man who is going to destroy her holes. He’s here to assist The Pope in evaluating this slut and what she us capable of. Victoria begins to smile thinking that she is going to be fucked and that’s all that she has to do. The Pope quickly corrects her, then advises her that there is always more than meets the eye. The attention she is getting from two men instead of one has in dripping already, yet very intimidated in the beginning. Her ass is made the center of attention to show off her marks of pride and accomplishment from Day 1. Victoria is a tough slut who knows how to process pain, but today is going to prove challenging. She is bound with her hands over her head and then brought to her knees to serve Bambino and his massive cock. She begins sucking his cock and then the pain comes in the form of floggings. Nipple clamps are added and then a vibrator is pressed firmly against her pussy to distract this slut. She is then stood back up and her pussy is violated with his cock for the first time. She is fucked mercilessly and not allowed to to cum until told to. Her goal is to stay focused and serve the cock, instead of being selfish slut and just cumming. Next she is suspended and Bambino enters to have his way with her again. This guy is a fucking machine and slams her cunt with non stop fucking to overwhelm Victoria. The Pope and Bambino take turns on on her mouth and pussy making sure this slut is overloaded with stimulation. They have done enough of the work, and it’s time to have this slut show what she is made of. She is going to serve cock like she’s never served it before, and will not be allowed to stop until The Pope sees fit. This s marathon, and if she can’t finish there is no prize for 2nd place.

info:

Time: 00:59:53
Size: 2196.95 MB

Download:
School of Submission Day 2

Chandler1

Gagged in the Clinic

Genre: Anal, Ball Gag, BDSM, big dick, Blowjob, Bondage, british, Brunette, Deepthroat, Doctor, Facefucking, fake boobs, foreskin, Gag, High Heels, Lingerie, Medical Fetish, muscular, Nurse, Nylons Stockings, PIV, Swallow, uniform, Vaginal Penetration

Description: A BDSM prescription sometimes helps against blue balls. The British Doc with brunette hair and brown eyes crams his hot nurse’s mouth with a black gag-ball. The blue-eyed beauty loves role playing with her boss and asks him to put handcuffs around her wrists. She wanks his boner and gives him a hand-job before he licks her trimmed pussy. Once that gag-ball has been removed, the Doc crams her deep throat with his rod and starts fucking her snatch from behind. Kai probes her tight anus with his fingers and inserts two fingers deep into her asshole. The Doc’s tongue licking lubes up her derriere and prepares it for his thick prick. Kai bangs the submissive nurse doggy style and ass-fucks her until her asshole gapes! The horny nurse rides his big dong in reverse cowgirl style and fingers her pussy at the same time. Finally, she receives a big load of cum on her face.

info:

Time: 00:33:43
Size: 1238.18 MB

Download:
Gagged in the Clinic

Chandler1

Bibi Miami & Callie Calypso #1 Sexual Disgrace Triple Threat

Genre: 69 Position, Ball Gag, BDSM, big dick, Blonde, Blowjob, Bondage, Breast Abuse, Breast Bondage, Brunette, Clothespins, Crop, Deprivation, Dildo, Electrical Play, Facesitting, Facefucking, fake boobs, Fear Play, Female Slave, Flogging, gloves, High Heels, Hood, Latinx, Leather, Male Handler, master, natural boobs, Pain, PIV, shaved, Slapping, slim, Sub, switch, Sybian, Tattoo, Threesome, toned, Vaginal Penetration, Vibrator, Violet Wand, Water Boarding

Description: We don’t often brag about our scenes because we believe they speak for themselves. Sometimes, the stars really align and we manage to capture some action while filming that is just Next Level. That is the case with the footage of Bibi Miami, Callie Calypso and Master Bruno. HOT? This scene redefines that word from the jump. As the scene opens, sex slaves Callie and Bibi are tied together with rope, back-to-back, wrist-to-wrist, and kneeling nude on the concrete floor with clothespins on their nipples. They have burlap bags over their heads. Master Bruno enters the room brandishing a leather whip and riding crop. He whips both girls’ tits so hard the clothespins fly across the room. The training has just begun. Then, he pours a bucket of water on their heads Gitmo style. Frightened, in pain, but totally turned on, the girls don’t know what to expect next. Bruno digs into his toy chest and finds a nasty Violet Wand he uses to shock their nipples and clits into submission. More water bondage, more toys, hard slapping, harder spankings, deep throat blowjobs, deep penetrations into all of their slut holes, and a mind-bending ride on a Sybian fuck machine? and we’re only half way through the scene!!! Next, the girls are bound into a 69 position on a bench. Callie has a face dildo on and is fucking Bibi Miami’s pussy while Bruno savagely fucks Bibi’s mouth and whips her ass at the same time. Get the point? Off the fucking rails! Watch now!

info:

Time: 00:34:34
Size: 1276.11 MB

Download:
Bibi Miami & Callie Calypso #1 Sexual Disgrace Triple Threat

Chandler1

Daddy Issues

Genre: BDSM, Bondage, Caning, Chains, Collar, Corporal Punishment, Deprivation, Domination, Electrical Play, Fear Play, Flogging, Leather Cuffs, Male Handler, master, natural boobs, Older/Younger, slim, Straitjacket, Sub, Tattoo, Vibrator, Violet Wand, white, yesdaddy

Description: How Jade loved to be disciplined. How she wanted to be dominated by him. You see Jade loved older men. She loved how vulnerable she felt around them, especially Master Blackthorne. To be tied up, unable to move, legs spread wide, even the thought made her pussy wet with anticipation.

info:

Time: 00:12:39
Size: 463.99 MB

Download:
Daddy Issues

Chandler1

School of Submission Day 1 For Victoria Voxxx

Genre: BDSM, Brunette, Caning, Choking, Clothespins, Clover Clamps, Crop, Dildo, Fingering, Latinx, natural boobs, Nipple Clamps, Pain, Pierced Nipples, shaved, Slave, sos, Spanking, Speculum, toned, Whipping

Description: The day begins with Victoria arriving at a shoot with some uncertainty about what to expect. She understands the basic outline, but it’s vague at best, so she is a little apprehensive about everything, yet excited to see what is going to happen. There has been talk of some kind of journey, but she has no idea what that entails. The preliminary interview happens where we get an in depth conversation between her and The Pope. He digs deep to find out details about her so that he is able to formulate a path for her journey to begin. She has committed to four straight days spent at his mercy, with the idea that he will help show her something about herself that she is looking for. The goal is to push her harder than she has ever been pushed and to take her down the path of BDSM. Victoria is led into the dungeon and is objectified instantly. She is given basic rules and then the journey begins. Tease and denial is the first activity to find out what kind of self control this slut has. The Pope toys with her and test her on many levels, from basic orgasm control to extreme pain endurance. One of the most restrictive binds is the one of the mind. She could easily walk away from this at any point, yet he has her in a place that she dare not move until given permission to do so. Everything that happens is because he said so, and she is finding out that this is going to be a lot more grueling than she thought it would be.

info:

Time: 01:18:12
Size: 2877.27 MB

Download:
School of Submission Day 1 For Victoria Voxxx

Chandler1

Busty Blonde Candela X Submits In Biker Bar

Genre: BDSM, Big Tits, Blonde, Blowjob, Bondage, brunet, Corporal Punishment, Curvy, Discipline, Domination, fake boobs, Female Slave, Humiliation, Latinx, muscular, Public, Redhead, Rough Sex, shaved, Stud, Sub, switch, Tattoo, the wall, Vaginal Penetration, Voyeur

Description: Busty, slutty blonde, Candela X is pulled through the streets by Mz. Berlin and tied to a telephone pole. She is beaten and her pussy is teased while cars drive by and people cheer and honk. The noise gets the attention of a motorcycle club enjoying a few drinks at a bar nearby and they invite the ladies upstairs to entertain them. Mz. Berlin takes Candela upstairs and introduces her to all the members and they grope her big bouncing breasts and ass. Ramon Nomar tells Candela to work for his cock and teases her while she crawls around to get what she wants. As he lands against the wall and fucks her face she chokes and spits all over his fat cock, overwhelmed by his size. He puts her on a table and shoves his dick in her tattooed asshole and the crowd goes wild. He pounds her pussy raw all over the bar and the guys get so riled up that they toss peanuts and beer on the ecstatic whore after Ramon gushes cum on her slutty face!

info:

Time: 00:48:03
Size: 1762.55 MB

Download:
Busty Blonde Candela X Submits In Biker Bar

Chandler1

Spoiled Mommy & Teen Anally Degraded and Double Penetrated

Genre: Anal Fisting, BDSM, big dick, blond, Bondage, brunet, Brunette, Couple, Curvy, Double Penetration, Family Roleplay, Fisting, Flogging, Gag, Humiliation, Leather, MILF, muscular, natural boobs, shaved, Spanking, Stud, toned, Water Boarding

Description: Gorgeous suburban MILF London River is displeased when her bratty step-daughter Chloe Foster is holed up in her mansion for the summer, having just lost an internship. This little blond teen troublemaker is a spoiled bitch and more importantly is going to get in the way of London’s BDSM affair with hot stud butler Seth Gamble. Seth is a sadistic sex demon and wastes no time isolating London in a spare bedroom and giving her the proper beat down this horny submissive slut craves. London has been waiting for Seth all day wearing tight metal nipple and pussy clamps, but he takes his time getting to those, choosing instead to spank her curvy ass, flog her tits, fuck her gorgeous face, and humiliate her on the floor of her own home. Thoroughly debased, London begs to have the clamps removed so she can get fucked, but nothing prepares her for the intense leather bondage Seth has planned for her. Locked in a helpless doggy position with leather belts London can only try to hold her orgasms back as Seth pounds both her holes and chokes her out with a belt around her pretty neck. London forgets herself in a moment of intense anal orgasm and alerts Chloe to<br />their secret sex scene. Chloe is clever and quickly gets a couple photos to blackmail London with. Once Chloe has put London in her place with threats of sending the photos to daddy, Chloe does what any bored slut would do: get that cock for herself. She slyly lets Seth know that she has both London and Seth under her thumb and demands to be fucked. Seth only has a dominant mode, and quickly flips the teen whore into a submissive throat fucking and spanking over the living room couch. London cannot contain herself when she find her lover fucking her daughter savagely in the family home and threatens to fire him regardless of the consequences. Those consequences turn out to be that Seth has had it with both of these rich bitches. He throws them on their knees and delivers a hard flogging on their asses. He then puts Chloe in tight rope bondage and swaps between fucking her ass and London’s mouth that is held open by a huge ring gag. Seth amuses himself with their humiliation until it is time to get to the matter of where the jewelry safe is.<br />London puts on a brave face, but when Seth throws her into a strenuous pretzel tie and begins waterboarding her, her resolve wavers a bit. Fed up, Seth takes her step-daughter’s hand and shoves it all the way into London’s ass, then slides his cock into London’s extremely tight pussy. All thought of jewelry and pride leave London completely as she submits to vicious anal fisting, double penetration, and more breath play in the grips of a sadistic bondage predicament. When Chloe finally reveals she had the jewelry safe code all along, London takes her revenge, spearing her bratty teens ass on Seth’s cock and making her ride it like a good coed slut. Urged on by electrical prods and the desire to please her Mommy, Chloe takes it like a champ and earns a hot load for London.

info:

Time: 01:15:12
Size: 2753.51 MB

Download:
Spoiled Mommy & Teen Anally Degraded and Double Penetrated

Chandler1

Let's Fuck! Chapter Two

Genre: Anal, Anal Fisting, Anal Stretching, aprilfools-sike, BDSM, Big Toy, Bondage, brunet, CBT, Corset, Dildo, Domination, foreskin, German, Gimp, gloves, High Heels, Hood, Latex, Male Sub, natural boobs, Pegging, slim, Spit Roast, Strap On, Tag Team

Description: Bound and helpless, he is totally unable to get away from these ladies and so he gets fucked until his rose is glowing…Just brilliant!

info:

Time: 00:19:18
Size: 706.74 MB

Download:
Let's Fuck! Chapter Two

Chandler1

More Sex Slave Training for Valentina with Rope Bondage & Deep Pen

Genre: Airtight, Anal, Ass Hook, BDSM, big dick, Blowjob, Bondage, Breast Bondage, brunet, Deepthroat, Dildo, Double Penetration, Facefucking, Female Slave, Fingering, Latinx, Machine Dildo, Male Handler, master, natural boobs, shaved, Slave, slim, Spit Roast, Sub, switch, Tattoo, versatile

Description: The submissive and obedient sex slave Valentina needs more slut training in the dungeon. She will love being slapped and spanked, gagged and fucked roughly, deep and hard down her throat and pussy. We definitely have everything for the job. Her Master enacts another rope bondage session, revealing Valentina on her back, arms bound to her sides, legs pulled back and tied by her head. He slaps her pussy, tits and face awake. He wants her to cum a few times he penetrates her with his massive dick. A vibrator usually does the trick. He lubes her cunt and spreads the wand all over her clit and pussy lips. He then dips his dick deep in her pussy, bobbing her hips on his meat. Her BDSM Master unties Valentina and makes her give him a deepthroat BJ. After all of this, she needs more intense training. She’s sat on a mattress, legs and wrist pulled forward, a fucking machine aiming a huge dildo at her twat. She tries to get away but only ends up swallowing her Master’s cock and taking the rubber dick in her sex hole. This is our modern double penetration scene. Valentina can hardly move, slapped into taking more dicks. Seems this sex slave does need more training. Her Master gives her an incentive to work for: his cum. He shoots his load all over her face.

info:

Time: 00:21:27
Size: 788.38 MB

Download:
More Sex Slave Training for Valentina with Rope Bondage & Deep Pen

Chandler1

Mona Wales Humiliates Liz Rainbow Beyond Her Sickest Fantasies!

Genre: BDSM, Blonde, Blowjob, Bondage, Brunette, Corporal Punishment, Crop, Discipline, Domination, Facefucking, Facial, fake boobs, Female Slave, Humiliation, Latinx, natural boobs, Public, Rough Sex, shaped, Slapping, slim, Sub, switch, Vaginal Penetration, Voyeur, white

Description: It’s not every day you have a shy little slut like Liz Rainbow around to be abused, but when you get the chance, you take it. Mona is all out filthy in her domination of Liz. As Mona cleverly straps Liz against a wall with duct tape she chides Liz for being a sick and selfish whore. Liz has her mouth taped shut to drown out her screams. She whips and flogs her, decorates the blue haired beauty with pussy clamps, and edges and rips orgasms from her shaking body as train after train rushes by giving the riders a front row seat. After Mona finds an old toilet seat to crown the head of the trashy girl she leads her away from the abandoned station because she has a perfect surprise in mind. Mona serves Liz up hot on a platter to the patrons at the local bar. Shoving Liz into the crowd they descend upon her with glee. Pinching, slapping, caressing hands all around her have her overwhelmed and she is begging to get fucked. She is bent over a bannister and fucked roughly from behind by the ultimate daddy, Max Cortes. She is dragged from there and set in between the bar patrons as Max fucks her deep and hard on a stool. Mona is constantly zapping and striking her. She is moved like a rag doll to the bar top and bent over backwards so Max can serve her his fat cock in an upside down throat fuck behind the bar as Mona commands the audience to write all the filth they want on Liz’s fair skin. Max can’t take it any longer and demands that Liz get to work if she wants his sloppy nut on her body. She rides him harder and harder on top of the bar, practically banging her head on the ceiling until he can’t hold it and he covers her in a hot, wet, load of cum. Mona takes Liz to a new, embarrassing low by then making her lick and clean her pungent, hairy armpits while she’s already covered in cum! Liz practically gags from the shame! Mona drags her outside to display the face painting and as she walks through the neighborhood onlookers are truly appalled!

info:

Time: 00:56:20
Size: 2063.31 MB

Download:
Mona Wales Humiliates Liz Rainbow Beyond Her Sickest Fantasies!

Chandler1

Dahlia Sky - He's In Charge

Genre: BDSM, Blonde, Blowjob, brunet, Deepthroat, Electrical Play, Facial, Flogging, Gag, High Heels, muscular, natural boobs, PIV, Rough Sex, shaved, slim, Stud, Tattoo, Uncircumcised, Vaginal Penetration, Violet Wand

Description: Dahlia wanted to see how tough she was and we had all the things to test her sexual limits. We got freaky tying her legs wide and I sank my rod deep inside as we played with strange vibrators. I had her bent over tight while I face fucked her cock starving mouth before caging her with only her face showing so I could pound out my load deep down her throat.

info:

Time: 00:38:07
Size: 1404.65 MB

Download:
Dahlia Sky - He's In Charge

Chandler1

My New Boss

Genre: BDSM, Blowjob, brunet, Brunette, Corporal Punishment, Crop, Curvy, Domination, Facefucking, Flogging, hardatwork, Humiliation, Kinky, Latinx, natural boobs, Role Play, Rough Sex, Vaginal Penetration

Description: When Brunette beauty Gia Derza breaks the rules and steps out to make a deal with thug Tommy Pistol she is thrust into a world of hardcore BDSM, anal sex and the gritty life of a gangster.<br />Gia’s boyfriend Vito would have her and Tommy’s head if he found out she was doing some botched business without him but she can not go home empty handed so she offers to do anything to make things right. Anything! So first things first – outside in the park Tommy puts Gia on her knees and he pulls his cock out for a deep throat fuck session. Slurping and slobbering all over her perfect tits she sucks dick like a champ and she looks pretty doing it with her big pretty eyes staring up at her New Boss. Later that evening Tommy needs one more thing while he’s collecting some bonds Vito has in the safe and Gia being the submissive little slut that she is says anything you want Boss. First time ever being tied up Gia is gagged and bound tight in doggie. Her firm curvy ass is high up in the air ready for Tommy to have his way with her. First some stinging corporeal punishment with the flogger and the crop to get Gia warmed up and then he fingers her ass and fucks her pussy good. She’s going crazy from his hard driving cock and then to take things over the top he treats Gia to some hardcore anal sex which really makes her loose it. Then in a super sexy position with Gia straddling Tommy she rides his dick like a star equestrian writhing her sexy hips all over until she cums. Finally on her back tied up tight with both her holes exposed for easy access Gia is ready and wanting some more hot action. Tommy gives it to her with some flogging, cock sucking and then some ass and pussy pounding. Tommy’s going wild and fucks Gia’s ass with his balls! Then he takes her to good ole fucktown and pounds her gangster ass until she goes crazy with pleasure and Gia’s New Boss shoots his hot wad all over her face.

info:

Time: 01:02:23
Size: 2287.84 MB

Download:
My New Boss