Resolution: 960x540
Duration: 00:11:12
Audio: AAC LC, 2 channels

Genre: Caning, Whipping, Spanking, Flogging, Corporal Punishment, Femdom

Download: Keep2share.cc

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Mistress Gaia - Old and New Pony Slave

I have a new pony slave today and I want to use him together with my old one, to compare them and decide which one to keep at my service. I start with new pony in the standing position. I soon notice that he cannot raise his knees in a proper pony gait. Then I test him on all fours but my weight is clearly to much for him and soon is too tired even to walk. Let's switch to the old pony. Again, I begin with the standing position. It's a completely different story: he takes me around on a brisky walk with an elegant pony gait. He raises his knees high and moves his pawns properly. When I order him to throt he immediately starts moving faster maintaing the proper form. No doubt: the old pony is still the best; no need to change!!!

Video: MP4
Filesize: 432 MB
Resolution: 1920x1080
Duration: 00:11:37

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Round 2 Geezer Beat Down

This time EuroTrash begged Princess Chanel and Princess Ashley to fly in (and of course that loser paid for all accommodations) for one day to do their annual beat down. And man oh man this year was a doozy. This year EuroTrash paid each girl $4,000 just to have the opportunity to be in their perfect presence and get the crud beat out of it. What a fucking loser!!! LOL!!

We started by going to the hotel, throwing EuroTrash in the trunk, taking him to the desert compound and throwing it in a cage until we were ready to deal with it. When we were ready we pulled it out and did our first beatdown...watch to see ;)

Then we threw it back in the trunk and took it over to the Mean Girl Manor to finish the job...hahaha!

Filesize: 805 MB
Duration: 00:25:58

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Frankie Babe - Feel My Whip

Filesize: 390 MB
Resolution: 1280x720
Duration: 00:05:22

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Iveta - A Very Hard Caning

Filesize: 263 MB
Duration: 00:10:59

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Iveta - Flogged By The Leather Lady

Filesize: 170 MB
Duration: 00:07:08

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Lina and Lola Marie - The Mechanic

Filesize: 299 MB
Duration: 00:20:05

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Lina - More Excuses

Video: WMV
Filesize: 294 MB
Duration: 00:19:54
Audio: WMA, 2 channels

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Mina Meow - Impact Play

Mistress Mina Meow has slave dirt tied up with his backside exposed. Mina is in the mood to deliver an intense session of impact play. She whips, slaps, canes, and bludgeons his back and ass.

Filesize: 278 MB
Duration: 00:15:22

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Mistress Adina - Punished With The Spoon

Filesize: 239 MB
Duration: 00:08:04

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Katherine Worthington - Your Wife Sent Me To Keep You In Line

Today my sister called me to go check on her lazy husband while she was on her business trip. She left him a "honey do" list and wanted me to make sure he completed the tasks but he did not. I reminded her that if it were MY husband he wouldn't sit down comfortably for a month and that I would blister his bottom for something like that. When he is disobedient he needs to know that his ass is going to pay. She asked me if I would be willing to take care of this for her. I love an opportunity to administer some old fashioned discipline across a disobedient man's behind.

I marched in with my implement bag to let him know his wife sent me. I let him know SHE may not hold you accountable, but I am. That I'll be having my way with his bottom today and that he is going to quickly learn the consequences of what happens when he doesn't do what his wife has asked him to do! He's a big guy, but completely unfazed by this, I still treated him like a petulant boy, allowing him no modesty and without concern of his privates being fully displayed in front of me, I took his pants and underwear off and told him he won't be needing it for what I'm about to do.

I know he was completely embarrassed and hated it that his sister in law had to hold him accountable for his wife, but he realized he was wrong and went straight over my lap. He knew what was coming and that this was going to be required to atone for his laziness and prove his love and devotion to his wife/my sister. I reminded him that some husbands like himself just need a little guidance and with no warm up, I proceeded to thoroughly redden his target rich bottom with my wooden and acrylic paddles. I wanted it to sting and hurt more as went along and to give him a spanking he would never forget, so I then made him get on all fours "doggie style" on the ottoman of his couch, bottom out to continue and proceeded to blister his bottom even more with my cane and prison strap.

He cries out were met with derision. I knew he NEEDED this. The entire experience was humbling to him as it put him in his place. I reminded him it's his obligation to keep my sister happy and that a good marriage takes work and effort. I mercilessly added the final swats to my masterpiece with my acrylic naughty stick, then made him thank me afterwards, leaving an impactful impression as I made sure after that he completed his list with a very sore bottom!

Filesize: 954 MB
Duration: 00:13:20

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Goddess Severa - Lady Beats A Slave (Full Length Video)

The scene opens with Goddess Severa, Her blond hair swept back and clad in a bosom enhancing retro gold Victorian silk dress with corset and short black gloves. Assembled before Her, are a variety of implements and canes as well as an athletic, naked, hooded slave. She orders Her slave over Her lap and spanks him, first with Her gloved hand and then her large bare hand. Her short, classic red nails look amazing grasping onto his firm round ass. Her calm and quiet demeanor rubs off on Her well-trained slave, who accepts Her punishment without question. The slave is moved into a variety of positions as She paddles, whips and canes him into a state of masochistic, groaning ecstasy. Her bosoms heave and jiggle beautifully as She alternates between beating him and gently caressing him. When She stands, She removes Her shoes and while She is barefoot, uses Her arsenal of fear-inducing whips on his bare ass. He takes the beating as a good slave should take a beating from a lady: in quiet gratitude. Finally, She comforts him and allows him to decompress by hugging Her lap in submission.This sensual, punishment film is for those who enjoy clothed female, naked male, scenes.

Filesize: 230 MB
Resolution: 640x480
Duration: 00:35:01

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Miss Andrea Untamed - Extra Hard Paddling

Bend over and take your spanking from Andrea Untamed. Because one wooden paddle isn't hard enough for her, she uses two on her hapless helpless victim. She spanks and beats him until his ass is glowing as bright red as her paddle! Every strike brings her more joy and him more agony. The cool leather of the spanking horse he is bent over contrasts with the heat of her blows on his sensitive skin. Will you be the next man bound naked in the dungeon to take a beating?

Filesize: 247 MB
Duration: 00:07:58

Download and Enjoy