Femdom CBT & BallBusting

SaintSaint

Ariana Marie & Bailey Paige - Ariana and Bailey Ballbusting Teases

Ariana Marie and Bailey Paige have Lance chained to the wall and are wearing sexy outfits, grinding against him, when they start talking to each other about their plans to destroy his balls today...

Ariana starts off the ball destruction with her long legs and Bailey joins in quick. Bailey lubes up his cock. They want him fully erect while they kick, knee and squeeze his balls. They bring him right the edge of orgasm, but stop right on time and abuse his balls more. They don't care about his moaning or pain, they are having a great time...

Bailey Paige and Ariana Marie return to Lance. They just took turns kicking his balls in, and now they are back to milk his cock in with a long edging handjob... They know they gave him blue balls earlier, and they want to make them ache before they let him release all over Ariana in her sexy bunny costume...

Bailey lubes up Ariana's sexy long legs, and they make him hump her inner thighs while they giggle. He tries to cum that way, but Bailey tells Ariana to crush his cock with her thighs and helps her squeeze so he can't cum...

Eventually, with Ariana gyrating under his cock and Bailey stroking with both hands, they let him explode all over her, then Bailey wipes her hand off on his face and they leave him chained to the wall.

Filesize: 370 MB
Duration: 00:16:29
Resolution: 854x480
Video: MP4
Audio: AAC, 2 channels

Genre: Ballbusting, Ballkicking, Ballklicking, CBT, Cock Torture, Ball Abuse

Download: Keep2share.cc

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Hera Chevalier & Lady Toro - Ballbusting Cadets Hera & Toro

Lady Toro's 1st Fascist FemDom appaearance! Definitely not her last though...

Even the youngest members of the Black Stiletto Army get to have a little fun with the salves whenever they want. Goddess Hera and Lady Toro needed a practice dummy to test out their new favorite ball busting techniques. Dressed in matching mini skirt uniforms and their tall platform heels they giggle and laugh at the groans and whines of their toy.

The cadets give it their all double teaming his swollen and brutalized balls. The salve gets no relief when the high kicks and brutal punches are coming from both sides one right after another. His pain only makes Hera and Toro want to cause him even more pain! They can definitely get used to this type of work for The Nation. Looking beautiful, showing off their long legs and flashes of upskirt views all while being as sadistic and relentless as they please? It's the best job ever!

Filesize: 175 MB
Duration: 00:09:46
Resolution: 720x406

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Goddess Maya Liyer & Mistress Courtney - Ballbusting and Squeezing by two Ladies

Fixated in the dark dungeon the Mistress Courtney and Goddess Maya Liyer are having a lot of sadistic fun with this slave! His balls are squeezed, tortured with sharp fingernails and kicked with bare feet

Filesize: 462 MB
Duration: 00:15:37
Resolution: 1280x720

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Ballbusting With Mistress Empress 1

Filesize: 213 MB
Duration: 00:19:07
Resolution: 640x480
Video: WMV
Audio: WMA, 2 channels

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Ballbusting With Mistress Empress 2

Filesize: 301 MB
Duration: 00:25:18
Resolution: 640x480

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Brutalized By Ayla's Bare Feet!

In our final Ayla clip, the brutal beauty ruthlessly stomps, kicks, tramples, and jumps all over your manhood. She kicks your cock and balls with her cheerleader legs and stomps you all over! She ruthlessly twists her body full weight into your genitals, crushing them with her full weight. Ayla Aysel is all about crushing and destroying your life essence and you know what they say.... hot babes have NO MERCY! limited time lowest possible price.

Filesize: 686 MB
Duration: 00:11:22
Resolution: 1440x1080

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Meggerz and Sarah Diavola - Basement Ball Bust

Sarah Diavola and I destroy this small penis freak. Ripped him to shreds verbally, emotionally, and physically. I am seriously debating on releasing the out take where this one begins to b1eed from the head of his penis due to so much blunt trauma.

Tik tok style kicks, continuous kicks, barefoot kicks, We slam the fuck out of this little cocked loser.

Filesize: 207 MB
Duration: 00:06:11

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Kicked and Milked by Candi Love

Lance is pretty excited about hooking up with Candi Love. He's down to his boxer briefs and she's wearing fishnets, red panties and white high heels. She embraces him, starts to kiss him very sensually, then knees him in the nuts...

Candi has a ballbusting fetish. She loves watching men wince and crumple over in pain, and laughing at how week their balls are. She tells him that if he wants to hook up with her, he has to indulge her fetish...

She teases him to get him rock hard, then stands him up and kicks him hard in the nuts. Candi manipulates Lance to keep going. She tells him that if he can take 5 hard kicks, she will hook up with him. She giggles after each time she kicks him in the balls, and the ones that aren't direct hits don't count...

After she has Lance on his back in agony, she straddles him, pulls his underwear down, and when he thinks she is going to finally be nice, she grabs his hard cock and aching balls tight, then slaps him in the nuts fast, until he is screaming, then leaves him broken on the ground.

Candi Love returns to Lance in a slutty tight black dress and black pantyhose. She puts him on the couch, naked, lubes up his cock, drapes her sexy thin pantyhose covered legs over him and starts to stroke his cock.

Lance is rock fucking hard, and she knows she can make him cum anytime she wants. She milks him slow, stopping from time to time to make him beg...

Candi tells him there's going to be a lot more ballbusting if he cums, and continues to sweetly stroke his cock. She wraps her thighs around his cock, and makes him hump her pantyhose covered legs, giggling at how horny he is.

When he is about to cum from humping her legs, she spreads them, and makes him beg for release some more. She lets him continue to fuck her pantyhose like a total perv, but edging him again and again...

Finally she milks he cock to completion, ordering him to cum all over her pantyhose, and he blows a huge load all over her crotch.

Filesize: 496 MB
Duration: 00:22:06

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Evy & Syren - Chauvinistic Consequence

Evey and Syren have been groped one to many times by the office perv and decide to take some revenge against him. The two girls get him to strip, suggesting that today all his dreams are about to come true, but in fact he is about to enter a nightmare! Once naked this guy is fair game to these two disgruntled blondes and they take their anger out on him where it hurts the most!!!

Filesize: 307 MB
Duration: 00:13:46

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Mistress Black Diamond - Cock treatment - kicks in the balls

How much kicks will this loser's mini-weenie probably stand? I wanna find it out with the help of Lady Chanel, and the results will be noted dainty. After all, we wanna know wether we can kick this pig's balls 10 times, 50 times or maybe even 100 times.. Of course we have no mercy or compassion - the more we're kicking his balls, the more we're overcoming our inhibitions and end up kicking his balls even harder and harder.

Filesize: 632 MB
Duration: 00:12:19
Resolution: 1920x1080

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Bizarre CBT POV Session 12 Crushed And Plugged Part 2

Mistress Kali inserts an alcohol soaked medical swab repeatedly into the tip of her victims penis. Eventually she is satisfied that the area is adequately disinfected and traumatized. Next Mistress Kali places his shaft into a vice like metal and plexiglass device specifically designed to crush the genitals. Kali further compounds his torment by stroking his crushed member with a makeup brush, followed by another round with a freshly soaked alcohol swab. At this point Kali teases him mercilessly by playing with the pre-cum pouring out of his pee hole. Next the ultra sharp spikes of a medical pinwheel are rolled along the shaft and head while under pressure from the crusher, followed by an extra long pair of tweezers which Kali uses to attack the sensitive nerves right below the head.

Filesize: 95.5 MB
Duration: 00:12:17
Resolution: 852x478

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Miss Vera Lamarr - Dominate The Dummy

Mistress Vera has the dummy up against the fireplace. Long perfectly formed legs encased in blue nylon end in wicked high heels. The touch of Her knees makes him weak in his. She sizes him up and teases him then moves to tie a pair of pantyhose around his face. More pantyhose envelope his crotch as She ties up his cock and balls. Down to the ground and kicks to his exposed privates follow. With his head wrapped in pantyhose the dummy is on all fours and gets his balls kicked hard. She sits down on his back for some foot worship and loves to use him as human furniture. He gets his balls smacked and tied with pantyhose while standing and then he goes to the ground and She stands over him teasing and trampling. Foot domination and ball kicking as Miss Vera is a mean catlike creature who perches on him and uses Her feet in his face and on his balls to show him who is boss. More sensuous and somewhat harsh foot domination as Miss Vera moves over him on all fours and then standing to crush his cock under Her blue nylon covered toes. Next She ties his hands behind with pantyhose and then traps his big cock, which has remained hard the entire time, in his dummy suit and slaps and kicks it. He is obliged to bend low and kiss Her ass. She stands him again and cannot seem to get enough of kicking and tormenting his trapped cock.He kisses the feet that have inflicted so much pain on his cock. His hands are tied and his balls are tied to his hands so his cock dangles helplessly straight down as She fondles and then kicks it like a little football. So beautiful and so cruel. She gives him a final super hard kick that puts him to the floor out of commission. Next She revives him with Her sexy high heels kicking his balls as She sits between his legs on the couch. She moves Her high heels to his chest and cautions him not to let them fall as She kicks his balls with Her nylon covered perfect size 7 foot. He takes it as long as possible but with a final swift kick to his balls they tumble off and She tells him he has had enough of Her evil attention.

Filesize: 993 MB
Duration: 00:44:14

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Lesley Fox - Don't Enter My Bedroom!

Custom request story (30 minutes)

- Intro Lesley (3 minutes): You come home dressed as a schoolgirl (exactly as in your latest clip Bratty Lesley but all hair in 2 pigtails) as you come back from an undercover job at a school. The job was very tiring so you go to bed to relax, take off your shoes and fall asleep.

- Intro men (1 minute): While sleeping, men enter your house and look into your stuff in search of any evidence you found during your investigation. 2 men reach your bedroom, enter and see you sleeping. They decide to interrogate you but first want to have some fun. They approach the bed and want to overwhelm you but you react and the fighting starts.

- Fighting in bedroom (12 minutes): You can select what moves you want to use.

- Lesley enters living room and encounter 2 men (1 minute). You seduce them with your smile and looks. When they approach you, you raise your skirt so they are distracted and you can start your attack.

- Fighting in living room (12 minutes): You can select what moves you want to use. After some 7 to 8 minutes of fighting you eliminate the first attacker. You continue the fight and at the end eliminate the second one.

- End of the fight (1 minute): You walk around your eliminated attackers and show your superiority. You take your phone and calls the police to inform them of the intruders but you mention they dont need to hurry as these guys will not go anywhere anymore and start laughing.

Of course the men who attack you in the bedroom can be the same ones as in the living room. Maybe they can wear masks. Regarding the fighting, I leave the actions up to you. Just would like to see following is included:- At regular times the men attack you at the same time. - You use combined moves (e.g. karate chop, groin kick...). - I'm no big fan of boxing so not too much of this please. - You show a confident superior attitude towards the men and mock with them when you kicked or punched them in the groin or squeezed their manhood. - At some moment you're in danger (e.g. grabbed by an attacker or brought down) but can reverse the situation. - You tease with them, humiliate them verbally once you see they are no match for you- When you eliminate them (neck break), you shout loudly a karate yell. - You're a gorgeous lady so during your high kicks (and also other moves) this should be shown teasingly (e.g. short upskirts).

Filesize: 458 MB
Duration: 00:29:55

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Divine Mistress Heather - Forbidden Gifts

Choose a bad present for your Mistress and u could be in for a nasty surprise! This slave thought it was acceptable to give a 'gold' embossed pack of playing cards. what he got in return was a game of chance, with every chance of him either being ball busted, face slapped, cropped or kicked! The action is harsh, but then so was his present.

Filesize: 345 MB
Duration: 00:15:13

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Janira Wolfe - Fuck your safeword

I have a new ballbusting victim...I mean, slave...with Me today, and he does not look happy to be secured to My St Andrew's cross. However, I want to shoot a ballbusting clip for My favorite fans, and this bitch calls himself a slave, so if you ask Me, that's the perfect recipe for a hot ball abuse clip! It's quite hot in this dungeon, so I've removed most of My clothing, giving My slave a much more pleasant view than he deserves, and additionally have been extremely generous already today by allowing the beta to worship My perfect feet. So now, it's time to get what I want, and I think we all know by now what that is: to deliver My hardest kicks to the bitch's balls!

This little slave is very motivated to please Me, for obvious reasons, and does pretty well through the first couple minutes of hard kicks...but then the beta decides he needs to use his safe word far too early on in My game. That will not do. Goddess Wolfe does not fuck with little pussies, and I certainly does not let said pussies ruin My favorite type of video. So, I say, "fuck your safe word" and force him to take what I want to give...despite his breaking My cuffs and attempting to get away by crawling on the floor like a pathetic loser...until I am satisfied.

Filesize: 751 MB
Duration: 00:13:14

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Princess Nikki Cruel - Gym Bunny Ballbusting

Sexy Nikki loves the GYM but she loves using her house servant as a workout tool even more! His BALLS will be pulverized after this training session as the cruel blonde kicks his nuts so hard with her SNEAKERS! She adores CRUSHING his balls with her strong grip and sporty, sadistic style of BALL BUSTING. Watch this hot girl in action as she KICKS him with a smile!

Filesize: 260 MB
Duration: 00:13:43

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Miss Jessica - No Payrise

Jessica's husband comes back from work and she starts grilling him about the payrise situation he was meant to be securing. It's still not happening so this month he's getting what he was warned about last month. Off come his trousers and a few swift kicks to the balls tp start. He is then put in cuffs and it's time for more ball squeezing, slapping, punching and kicking first from in front and then from behind. Jessica then turns him back round for some knees in the balls to finish him off.

Filesize: 239 MB
Duration: 00:10:28

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Princess Chanel & Princess Kiana - Kick The Smelly Plumber

Like what good is a slave if he can't fix stuff? It's bad enough we let these pathetic losers in to the house... But like doing dishes and laundry is one thing, but we need slave that can fix stuff when things break. So we made our slave unclog the drain in the kitchen. Eww like he started to sweat and he got really stinky and it was so gross we just wanted him to finish and get out of there. So just to remind him to hurry up we decide to kick him in the nuts while he fixed our pipes. Every time me and Princess Chanel get impatient which is all the time lol, we would remind him to hurry up with a good hard kick in the nuts that should keep him on task. Even when he was finished we wanted to remind him to mind what we say. So he gave him some more kicks to keep him in line. Holy fuck he stinks gross.

Filesize: 1.11 GB
Duration: 00:08:34

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Liza & Lady Fatale - Barefoot Ballbusting Part 2

At the start of this new year, Lady Fatale and I, Fetish Liza have this idea about doing more sports and having more work-outs. No, of course not at the gym! We have our SLAVE to entertain us and serve us as the punchbag we can use to train our BARE LEGS. His BALLS are our target and he will surely feel the HARD KICKS of our BARE FEET on his nuts! This is so much fun! No mercy for our BALLBUSTED training slave. He gets wacked, stomped, punched and squeezed in his balls over and over again until he cannot stand on his feet anymore!

Filesize: 187 MB
Duration: 00:07:15

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Goddess Lana - BALL BUSTING ANOTHER LOSER FOR MY ENTERTAINMENT 1

A full 18 minutes of nut sack destruction! If you are a devotee of gorgeous Asian women busting the balls of loser white guys, these videos are a wet dream come true.

Goddess Lana is as stunning as she is sadistic, as she abuses one of her many pets for her amusement and entertainment. This particular loser is especially well endowed with a rather large package between his legs, not that he would ever earn the supreme privilege of using it to pleasure his Goddess.

So suffice to say his cock and balls are of no benefit to Goddess Lana EXCEPT that they make for an easy target when Goddess is in the mood to bust balls. And today she seems to be in one of those moods. So Goddess knees, busts, stomps and drop kicks her loser slave's family jewels relentlessly and without remorse. Over and over she kicks him square in his nut sack until he drops to his knees coughing, choking and wheezing from the assault.

Goddess Lana especially enjoys busting him in the groin with his eyes closed so he can't see the terrifying strikes coming. It's so fucking amusing, as Goddess drops her well endowed loser over and over again, proving without a doubt, that even with a big dick he is nothing but a lowly, loser slave to the Supreme Goddess Lana.

Filesize: 427 MB
Duration: 00:12:01

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy