Christina Model Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

K9MAX

Yesterday was Christina's birthday! Did you get her anything? No? I suppose that's OK because she didn't get you anything either.

However, I got a little something to celebrate naughty Christina taken from her video "HD X Yellow."

Remember how she really wanted to take that dildo deep?

I mean doggy style, balls deep to her asshole:

So, celebrate the day that naughty Christina was born!

Nice

I know this is not on topic, but I just thought you guys might enjoy this near exposure moment from dvd#51.
Nice gif

Last edited by a moderator:

kingkrown

Does anyone have all the "Feature Videos"?
I am missing 4, 6,7,8,9
Also missing a couple of candids if anyone can share :)

Marco

Haven't posted anything on Christina for a while. Christinamodel7 was her last public account on Twitter. She obviously has a private one somewhere as well as Facebook. She hasn't responded or posted in over a year on Christinamodel7. Her birthday came and went without an acknowledgement on that account. She seems to be completely retreating from her public model persona. But her content and legacy is all over the Internet. There really is no escaping it. I find it amazing how frequently I see her images and videos basically everywhere. Nobody is attempting to control her image or her content and everyone seems to be exploiting that fact. If she wanted to control her legacy or financial value of her image she has long ago missed that chance. It really is just another blown opportunity...

So, let's continue with Christina's adventures in our own way. From the video "Indoor Red" Christina got pretty far away from the camera and back in the frame. But if you look closely it seems she let her vagina lips slip out from under the ever present vibrator and then she has some of her infamous pussy quivers:

LarryKing

Well I miss her too. There are a lot of pretty girls out there but no one comes even close to the magic that surrounded Christina. Maybe because she was one of the pioneers, she was at least one of the first internet girls I truly hooked on to. I'm not sure I would like her to do a come back, I think I want to remember her as she was, especially from her earlier days. Thanks Marco for your nice clips and gifs.

Marco

I was just attempting to look at a Christina video which I thought I had, but I cannot find it. I also could not find it on Kitty-Kats. The file name should be WebCamHD1.mpg but it could also be named HD-CAM1. At any rate, it was released in August 2008. The file should be 716 mb at 1280 x 720 and 18:16 min in length. Here's some screen shoots from the original website:

This is an early HD video from Christina that I would like to find. The only links I could find are dead. A little help?

bigboy4752002

I was just attempting to look at a Christina video which I thought I had, but I cannot find it. I also could not find it on Kitty-Kats. The file name should be WebCamHD1.mpg but it could also be named HD-CAM1. At any rate, it was released in August 2008. The file should be 716 mb at 1280 x 720 and 18:16 min in length. Here's some screen shoots from the original website:

This is an early HD video from Christina that I would like to find. The only links I could find are dead. A little help?
I do have it, but I don't have a way to post it here. I did have a whalebyte account but it expired. I will try and reactivate it in a few days.

cmfriend

Christinamodel makes me very happy! Christinamodel.com being closed for ever makes so sad. Just to see the new periodic posts here about Christina make me think how amazing Christina was and how here website would look if she was still modeling.
For so long I always thought no guy is good enough for Christina to do a boy/girl photo shoot together. I didn't want to see some idiot getting to sleep with Christina. Now I have changed my outlook about that very topic. I wonder again what would Christina's site be like if still running today. Would Christina be into Guy/Girl scenes by now? Well I know now I would definitely like to see it for sure. Maybe cause she has been gone for so long i'm not sure why the change of heart. Once in a while I look at her old video's, and when I see those amazing full boobs. Well I think about how nice they would look bouncing back and forth while Christina is on all fours taking it hard from behind. And Christina's gorgeous full ass cheeks jiggle ass she get it pounded into her each time. Well guess we will never know what that really looks like. Sorry for the rant, the thought of Christina brings it out of me all the time.

p.s.
I totally understand and appreciate Christina moving on and wanting her privacy. I think it is to bad that she couldn't have some sort of social media account that she could just post photos periodically, no messaging needed . I would really love to see what she looks like these days.
p.s.s.
Also to this day I still think Christina was pretty enough to make it in PlayBoy Magazine. The majority of celebrity women that made the cover are not super pretty. And in my opinion none of The Girls Next Door were no better looking than Christina.
p.s.s.s.
I Guess while I'm here there is one other thing. For a longtime I was under the understanding that in the very beginning it was Christina's parents themselves who were managing Christina's photo shoots and website. Does anyone know if any of that is true? Or if anyone could tell us more about that situation? Thank You!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.