Cute Summer vids

Lazarus

I'm going to start posting the approximately 50 videos I have which includes 2 DVD videos. These date back to 2006 so the video quality is low on many of them. I'm going to post them roughly in order of oldest to newest, but I don't know the exact order and so this is just a rough guess. They do get progressively more revealing, so it's worth hanging in there. Here are the first four:

Boots

Filename: boots.wmv
Info: 4:03 | 320x256 | 15.7 MB
Links: Keep2Share | Datafile | Rapidgator

Denim Stairs 6

Filename: denimtairs6.avi
Info: 4:20 | 640x480 | 94.7 MB

Fishnet 4

Filename: fishnet_4.wmv
Info: 5:09 | 320x256 | 56.0 MB

Rebel Girl 5

Filename: rebelgirl5.wmv
Info: 6:36 | 320x256 | 23.5 MB

theglove20

I'm going to start posting the approximately 50 videos I have which includes 2 DVD videos. These date back to 2006 so the video quality is low on many of them. I'm going to post them roughly in order of oldest to newest, but I don't know the exact order and so this is just a rough guess. They do get progressively more revealing, so it's worth hanging in there. Here are the first four:

Boots

Filename: boots.wmv
Info: 4:03 | 320x256 | 15.7 MB

Denim Stairs 6

Filename: denimtairs6.avi
Info: 4:20 | 640x480 | 94.7 MB

Fishnet 4

Filename: fishnet_4.wmv
Info: 5:09 | 320x256 | 56.0 MB

Rebel Girl 5

Filename: rebelgirl5.wmv
Info: 6:36 | 320x256 | 23.5 MB
My god man......I have been burning for her vids for AGES!! Like, several years. So hard to find. I'm very thankful for this and upload all of em, my friend!!

Lazarus

My god man......I have been burning for her vids for AGES!! Like, several years. So hard to find. I'm very thankful for this and upload all of em, my friend!!
You're welcome. She has a unique combination of sexiness and cuteness which has made her stand out from the plethora of other models. It's too bad she didn't last very long as a web model, but I'm thankful for what she did share with us and that I happened to find her when her site was active.

Lazarus

Last edited by a moderator:

Lazarus

Lazarus

Lazarus

Do you also have her pics? One of my all time favs. Thanks for uploading.
I have some pictures from a zipset, but that's it. I'll post those when I'm done with the videos and if anyone has more pictures, they can continue the thread.

Lazarus

Lazarus

These are the last two videos before I get into the final DVD/zip videos. The second video gives you a glimpse into what remains.

Racing Stripe

Filename: racingstripe_39.wmv
Info: 5:06 | 720x480 | 27.7 MB

Driving Around Final

Filename: drivingaroundfinal.wmv
Info: 4:02 | 320x256 | 31.7 MB