Mixed Ebony <> Black <> Interracial

charka

Laya Rae ( New Guy Loves To Be Rimmed)

It's another "double debut" with a side order of "1st scene ever" this week, as we welcome both 25-year-old stud Charles Neptune and 20-year-old spinner Laya Rae to the See H???M Fuck set for today's rimming-filled interracial update! After director Johnny Robins conducts the interview portion of the program, Charles removes his coat, shirt, and slacks before showing off ALL of his impressive muscles. Laya starts to lube HIM up and give HIM a nice slick reach-around, followed by Laya sniffing and licking both of his hairy armpits. She then has HIM take a seat so that she can lick and suck on his socked and bare feet. Round 1 of the ass-eating starts as Laya rims and tongues HIM while Charles is spread-eagle, via the rusty trombone, and from above with HIM in a reverse piledriver. Charles repays all the oral favors he's been receiving by going down and suckling on Laya's coed cooch, but she was not done performing oral favors, as she then slobbers and gags on HIM and gives HIM a quick Round 2 of the ass-eating. Finally, we get to the fucking, as Laya gets stretched by HIM, his girthy prick cowgirl, front, backward piledriver, doggystyle, and missionary until Charles pulls out and cums on her pretty little face. We followed a solo HIM into the shower after... Until the next H???M! ??

00:51:49 | 2.98 GB | MP4

Genre:
Gonzo, Hardcore, Rimming ,All Sex ,IR

Video:
1920x1080

Click Here to DOWLOAD

charka

Lola Foxx

Lola's ability to make your ears melt is evident when she gets fucked by Rob Piper. The sexy Latina knows her way around a big, black cock. We begin the festivities with a strip show courtesy of the slutty fuck toy. Lola's next round of fun comes when Rob Piper's massive dick finds its way down her throat. The spit oozing from Lola's mouth coats Rob's black cock right before he slowly enters her cunt. The dirty talk doesn't end even as Lola's pussy feels the complete wrath of the black man's power. Want more? We know you do. Lola's cunt lips wrap around Rob's meat right before she swallows all his creamy goodness. Another slut satisfied courtesy of the Dogfart Network.

Lola Foxx

00:26:57 | 1.91 GB | MP4

Genre:
All Sex, BlowJob, Brunette, Petite, Interracial, Hardcore, Shaved

Video:
1920x1080

Click Here to DOWLOAD

charka

Luna Baby - BBC Creampies Sexy Goth Slut

Luna Baby stopped by the FreakMob Studio in search of a BBC. Watch her petite body get pounded from every direction. She doesn't like when you stop and if you really want to make her happy; make sure you don't pull out.

00:33:05 | 897 MB | MP4

Genre:
Teen, Interracial, BBC, Big Ass, Gonzo, Hardcore, All Sex, Creampie

Video:
1920x1080

Click Here to DOWLOAD

charka

Melissa Stratton - La Vida Loca Melissa Stratton Jay Hefner

00:24:49 | 1.26 GB | MP4

Genre:
Brunette, BBC, Missionary, Cowgirl, Cunnilingus, Big Ass, Blowjob, Interracial, Big Cock, Doggy Style, Homemade

Video:
1920x1080

Click Here to DOWLOAD

charka

Pin-Up Fairy Tale Princess Emma Hix Gets A BBC Creampie From Jason Luv

Stunning Snow Bunny Emma Hix Gets Her Dream Drilling From Jason Luv! Soaking up the sunlight on a beautiful California day Emma moves her perfect body to the music while wearing sexy lace lingerie with stockings and heels. She makes her way in the house and gets comfortable on the couch until Jason comes down the stairs so they can get acquainted with each other. Emma gets excited when she feels the bulge in Jason's pants and makes her way to the ground so can get to servicing his shaft. She wraps those pretty lips around his monster cock and gets to work sucking and stroking, gagging herself on it but never stopping. Jason helps her out of her clothes and lays Emma on the couch so he can lick her sweet pussy before getting on top and sliding his massive dong inside. Emma rubs her clit while Jason hammers her tight slit hard, making her horny pussy cream all over his thick dick. Jason backs off to allow Emma a chance to taste her cum off of his massive man meat until she climbs on top and impales her tiny pussy on that hard rod. Her tight asshole winks at you as she bounces her ass on Jason's balls then he picks Emma up to pound her while standing. They move back over to the couch where Jason drills Emma in doggy, drilling her balls deep as she moans for more. Emma wants to take control so she gets on top in reverse cowgirl and grinds her pussy on Jason's shaft then bounces on Jason's huge cock while she massages her clit some more. Jason grabs her legs and holds them up so he can start jackhammering her hard then Emma wants to gag on his dick again while cleaning her cum off every inch. She gets back on top and dances on Jason's dick until he fills her perfect pussy with his massive load. He takes his cock out of Emma so his cum can drip out of her pulsating pussy then Emma eagerly licks up every last drop.

00:31:15 | 1.93 GB | MP4

Genre:
Gonzo Hardcore Hardcore All Sex IR

Video:
1920x1080

Click Here to DOWLOAD

charka

Rachelle Aka RachelleisWho - Double Fuck Ration For Rachelle

We know this beautiful naughty Rachelle, and we know full well that she is an exceptional slut who hardly scares anything. The Fleming with the incredible big breasts finds herself facing a big challenge, which is to bang two guys one after the other in an unbridled scenario.

00:41:02 | 1.04 GB | MP4

Genre:
Anal, Interracial, BBC, Tag Team, Gonzo, Hardcore

Video:
1920x1080

Click Here to DOWLOAD

charka

Slimthick Vic Putting Mom On The Market

If I could solve equations the way I can lay 3 pointers, I'd be money. But ya know, the universe doesn't work that way - bros gotta hustle. My buddy Darius Dawson is a straight fucking nerd and I see an opportunity to get my grades up. Here's the deal; Darius does all my homework, my papers, projects and he gets to fuck Slimthick Vic, my hot as hell mom. Naturally, Darius was in. Now for mom. She was out of her mind at the proposal, but the thought of her big boy getting straight As was just too tempting. She's in! Darius, I watched as my mom showered, lathered up her perfect body. I spy on them as Vic lets him feel up her tits before Darius goes down on her. He eats my mom's pussy until she cums and then she gives him a healthy blowjob to get him ready for her pussy. My mom's pussy creams up as she bounces on my friend's cock. Darius even slams her from behind pretty well, I was impressed. Mom invites Darius to cum in her pussy... wait, what!!? Siblings weren't part of the deal!!?

00:47:14 | 718 MB | MP4

Genre:
BBC, Blonde, Big Ass, Blowjob, Creampie, Doggystyle, Interracial, MILF, Natural Tits

Video:
1280x720

Click Here to DOWLOAD

charka

Sonny McKinley (Taking Care Of The Package)

Fuck Buck works at a local shipment warehouse. His girlfriend, Sonny McKinley, got him the job when his streaming career took a nosedive. One day while working at the warehouse he gets to talk with a new guy on the job named Jonathan Jordan. They chat about work, other companies and eventually about Sonny. Jonathan jokes about how hot she is and how Buck should keep an eye on her or another man might end up fucking her. As if on cue Sonny walks in and tells him about a shipment coming in from the other side of the warehouse. While he is gone, she makes a pass at Jonathan stating how she hasn't had a good fuck in a while and really wants to take the opportunity to get laid right then and there since they are all alone. Jonathan obliges her and the two get down to it. She rips off his pants and shoves his cock deep in her throat reveling in how long and thick it is when it makes her gag. Within minutes they are both naked with Jonathan pounding her from behind and Sonny mewling in ecstasy. Buck walks in on the two and is obviously upset. Sonny gives him the ultimatum of either watching and enjoying the show or they are breaking up. Buck complies and watches the two of them banging it out while he sneakily jerks his cock. Eventually Buck cums all over himself from watching the two which only makes them fuck even harder. Withing moments of the energetic fucking Jonathan pulls out and blasts cum all over Sonny's face to her delight. She laps it up and tells Buck there will be more in the future and he should get used to their new relationship dynamic.

00:28:39 | 2.20 GB | MP4

Genre:
Gonzo ,Hardcore ,All Sex, IR

Video:
1920x1080

Click Here to DOWLOAD

charka

Theodora Day - Theodora Day Gets Oiled Up With An Huge Cock Up Her Ass

00:30:48 | 1.40 GB | MP4

Genre:
All Sex, Anal, Blowjob, Brunette, Bubble Butt, Deepthroat, Hardcore, Interracial (IR), Small Tits

Video:
1920x1080

Click Here to DOWLOAD

charka

Tiffany Tatum, Sasha Rose - Bi Babes Tiffany Tatum And Sasha Rose Share A BBC In Interracial Threesome GP2762

Gorgeous friends Sasha Rose and Tiffany Tatum are enjoying a catch-up when Sasha explains she has just broken up with her boyfriend so Tiffany suggests that she tries some no-strings fun. Tiffany comes onto Sasha and tempts her into the bedroom while she licks Sasha's hard nipples. These experimental lesbians lick each other's pussies and share a glass dildo which they use on every hole. Tiffany is getting her ass toyed with when her boyfriend returns home and finds these hotties getting down and dirty! Instead of getting angry, he joins in the fun and both cock hungry sluts suck him off. Their pussies and asses get filled with his BBC before he empties his load between them!

01:19:01 | 2.10 GB | MP4

Genre:
Anal, Threesome, Interracial, BBC, MILF, Young, Big Tits, Gonzo, Hardcore

Video:
1280x720

Click Here to DOWLOAD

charka

Vanessa Alessia - BBC Curious Hotel Clerk Seduces Guest

Something has Vanessa on edge, but investigating will only show her things she might not be ready for.

00:39:36 | 2.30 GB | MP4

Genre:
All Sex, Blowjob, Brunette, Bubble Butt, Gonzo, Hardcore, Petite, Small Tits

Video:
1280x720

Click Here to DOWLOAD

charka

Venus Vixen: Big Trouble In Little Venus

Venus has to be the horniest step daughter alive. Her step dad Jovan is always catching her riding her dildo all over the house. Fresh out the shower he catches her in the living room going to town. He decided enough is enough; he needs to take her toy from her. He puts it somewhere she can't possibly get it, and that is when she realizes how big her step father is. Jovan is so huge compared to her little frame. She starts to wonder what else on him is big. She pulls off his towel, and Jovan has a dick bigger than her entire arm. She cant even get her entire hand all the way around it. She wonders if she can get it in her mouth. You know the deal as long as her mom doesn't find out. She get as much of it as she can in her mouth while sucking it, but the ultimate test would be to see if it can fit in her little pussy. Just barely. It's stuffs her to capacity, the giant man and the tiny brat. He unloads all over her face. In the end she assures him it's no need to ride her dildo anymore if he is around

00:33:00 | 1.39 GB | MP4

Genre:
all sex

Video:
1280x720

Click Here to DOWLOAD