Combo Erotic shemales Videos, Hardcore Scenes

Chandler1

The Girlfriend Alex Hawk Gets Plowed by Angelina Please

Description: Luke Hudson makes good on his promise to introduce Alex Hawk to his girlfriend Angelina Please. Alex arrives to find a set of instructions. He follows them to a T and ends up blindfolded and kneeling with his ass plugged as he awaits Angelina. Angelina tells Alex he can start off with worshipping her perfect ass and Alex wastes no time burying his face in between Angelina’s cheeks. Next she has him worship her heels and feet and lick his way from her toes to her hard cock. She slips her cock in his eager wet mouth and Alex takes it all the way to the base. He works her cock until she commands him to be still and uses his mouth as she sees fit. Now she’s ready to try out his other hole. Alex moans as Angelina’s cock slides into his hungry asshole. She gives him a good fucking pounding and then allows him to lap up every drop of her cum. Angelina smiles as she tells Alex he’s got a date with her and Luke next time AND that he has to wear the cock cage she slides on him until then.

info:

Format: mp4
Time: 00:35:16
Size: 2551.21 MB
Resolution: 1920x1080

Download:
The Girlfriend Alex Hawk Gets Plowed by Angelina Please

Chandler1

Chanel Santini Knows How to Give And Take ...And Take

Description: The stunning Chanel Santini returns to the Hotel Majestic, this time moving in on stud Reed Jameson, an unsuspecting bar patron who mistakes her for another hot woman. In no time they’re upstairs, with hands and mouths all over each other in a hot and heavy, sweaty flip fuck. Chanel Santini sucks Reed’s thick cock and gets him rock hard before she lets him worship her like it’s his dream come true. He eats her perfect ass and sucks her thick hard cock, choking on it as it pumps down his throat. Chanel uses Reed for her every pleasure, taking him in her gorgeous ass and then fucking him with her hard, dripping cock. While she’s pounding him he shoots his load, then she unloads immediately after, topping off an unexpected but explosive afternoon!

info:

Time: 00:29:35
Size: 2138.67 MB

Download:
Chanel Santini Knows How to Give And Take ...And Take

Chandler1

Natalie Mars Sex Bot!

Description: Natalie called up Mistress Khan to come over and show her what’s up and before you knew it, Natalie was the one who was “up” if you know what I mean! Mistress Khan goes elbow deep into Natalie’s hot little asshole and you can only imagine what other shenanigans these two get into.

info:

Time: 00:37:46
Size: 2759.34 MB

Download:
Natalie Mars Sex Bot!

Chandler1

The Gangster Gangbang Kink Classics Presents a TS GANG BANG

Description: Kink Classics presents a feature shoot starring Jessica Fox, Jessy Dubai, Honey Foxxx gangbanging Sebastian Keys & mouth fucking newcomer, Jimmy Bullet. The sleepy hollow of Landsend, New York is the perfect place for hustlers - the port access, the unsuspecting community of soccer moms & commuters, cheap waterfront property & above all, small time cops. The Queen Pins in this operation certainly do not fear the local police - they fear no one. They have heat of their own tucked away in the panties. When the two green cops try & bust into the warehouse fortress, the women barely care. All they can see is a new asshole to fuck, a new backside to cum all over. The cops’ botched attempted at arresting these big time criminals ends with them both cuffed & giving up their holes for the taking. Honey with her massive cock fucks everyone, Jessy with her sexy dominating style cums all over the face of one cop & all over the backside of the other. And Jessica Fox shows her horny self off in hot fashion as she anchors the double anal penetration & sucks all the girls cocks.

info:

Time: 00:58:43
Size: 4245.09 MB

Download:
The Gangster Gangbang Kink Classics Presents a TS GANG BANG

Chandler1

Dee Williams in Bound Up Natalie (Part 3 of 3)

Description: I’m here back one more time with Natalie Mars. I untied poor little Natalie Mars only to have her feast on my huge strap-on dildo! Look at her fucking head bob up & down as she gags and chokes like the poor soul she is! But I know, & you know, how much she really loves it. She really knows how to suck cock doesn’t she! She is such a dirty hungry slut, look at all the spit and saliva pouring from her mouth as she devours my cock! It’s time to wipe all that filthy spit & mouth slop all over her pretty little face. Oh so fucking dirty! Almost forgot to tell you, maybe you noticed, I have put a rubber butt plug in her ass, now it’s time to have some fun with that! First I’ll tie up her wrists & slap her ass cheeks, then play with her balls & ball gag her again! After all this, it’s time to remove this rubber butt plug, and lick her asshole. After applying some lube, its time to fuck her tiny ass with this huge dildo that I have strapped on. This is the final part of this awesome 3 part series I did with Natalie, hope you all love it!<br />I sure did!

info:

Time: 00:16:41
Size: 1216.09 MB

Download:
Dee Williams in Bound Up Natalie (Part 3 of 3)

Chandler1

KINKY JOI You're Casey's Little Bitch Now

Description: Casey Kisses knows a cock-hungry bitch when she sees one, and you’re no exception. Casey knows how hot she is and how badly you want her, and she wants you too. As she plays with her tits and rubs her cock, she makes sure you know who’s in charge. She teases you mercilessly with her rock hard body and dripping cock, letting you know just how badly she wants to trade loads when you both come.

info:

Time: 00:15:06
Size: 1096.66 MB

Download:
KINKY JOI You're Casey's Little Bitch Now

Chandler1

Dee Williams in Bound up Natalie (Part 2 of 3)

Description: I told you all I would be back, I always keep my promise. In this part, I have Natalie’s wrists & ankles bound together & her laid on her back, exposing her asshole for me. First up is some ass licking<br />so I can get her ass nice & lubricated for this big rubber butt plug I have ready for her tight asshole.<br />I’ll play with this butt plug for a while, pulling it in & out of her asshole. Then it will be time to smother<br />her face with my big tits and nice round ass! I’ll be back for a third round in Part 3 of this 3 part bondage series with Natalie Mars. Stay tuned…More to come this is only Part 2!

info:

Time: 00:11:47
Size: 849.17 MB

Download:
Dee Williams in Bound up Natalie (Part 2 of 3)

Chandler1

KINKY JOI Kayleigh Coxx in Midnight Masterbator

Description: Kayleigh is doing you a huge favor by showing up at midnight to make you cum, so be sure to show gratitude for this special treatment! She knows you are sick of being in charge and you want a beautiful woman with a fat dick to take control. She belittles you and strokes her cock while you dream about a world in which you could ever measure up to a woman like her. You wanted a professional domme, so act like the professional bitch you are, and cum only when she commands!

info:

Time: 00:12:32
Size: 906.41 MB

Download:
KINKY JOI Kayleigh Coxx in Midnight Masterbator

Chandler1

Kendall Penny Bury Your Face Into My Goddess Hole

Description: Bussy Bradley spends his days cleaning southern goddess Kendall Penny’s house, building her sadistic BDSM furniture, and waiting eagerly for her to give him any attention at all. Today’s his lucky fucking day because Kendall’s in the mood to play with her submissive pain slut. She finds him with his head locked in a box, ass in the air, and wrists cuffed. Kendall flogs, whips, and crops his exposed vulnerable ass before she unlocks him and pulls him out onto his knees. He screams through his ball gag as she punches his balls, slaps his taint, and pokes at the cage locked around his little prick. She spits on him and laughs. Kendall demands that every inch of her beautiful body be worshiped and cleaned with Bussy’s mouth starting with the bottom of her boots, kissing up her long legs, licking her cock and balls and around her full breasts. With her cock down his throat, she has him proclaim his devotion before she turns around and buries his face in her ass. Kendall then locks his head back in the box and uses him like the piece of meat he is. She fucks his hungry ass allowing him to lift his head only to clean her cock off between poundings. He’s bent over the chair, fish hooked, and fucked on all fours before she allows him the honor of eating her sweet cum.

info:

Time: 00:51:52
Size: 3757.3 MB

Download:
Kendall Penny Bury Your Face Into My Goddess Hole

Chandler1

Dee Williams in Bound Up Natalie (Part 1 of 3)

Description: There she is Natalie Mars, in her little red skirt & tall striped socks, tied up to a wooden chair. Legs bound, arms bound & a rope collar around her neck! She is there waiting for me, & I will have my way with her! I think I’ll start on her hard nipples & let her suck my tits, that’s right, watch as I smother my cleavage & boobs in her face. Next up I think I’ll clamp her nipples & weigh them down while she shakes them back and forth. Then I’ll clamp up her cock & balls & ball gag her mouth! Then I’ll leave her like that and walk away. But that’s not the last of me I’ll be back for a second round in Part 2 of this 3 part bondage series with Natalie Mars. Stay tuned…More to come this is only Part 1!

info:

Time: 00:15:20
Size: 1105.71 MB

Download:
Dee Williams in Bound Up Natalie (Part 1 of 3)

Chandler1

HOME BUYING...HOME WRECKING

Description: When you and your wife are ready to buy your first house, It is hard to imagine that your life will be shipwrecked by your TS Realtor. Your wife and family have to stay in the waiting room, while the Realtor takes you into her office. He/She seduces you and has you licking her ass before she even shows you her Penis. The penis you will suck that will end your marriage. You will suck her cock. She will cum in your mouth. You will gargle with her cum. She will bring your wife in just at the wrong time. When you are covered in cum. Your marriage is over.

info:

Time: 00:11:23
Size: 419.68 MB
Resolution: 1280x720

Download:
HOME BUYING...HOME WRECKING

Chandler1

KINKY JOI Korra Del Rio is Your Submissive Slut

Description: Korra is so horny and misses the way your enormous dick feels in her hands. She is hungry for your cum and fantasizes about you coming over, and over again, covering her soft, lithe body with your spray. She imagines you both getting wet as you rub your cock against hers and lubricate her asshole with your pre-cum. She wants you to fuck her deeply and slowly until you can’t help but shower her with your sticky load. Don’t disappoint this greedy whore, make sure you stay hard and ready to burst!

info:

Time: 00:14:34
Size: 1051 MB

Download:
KINKY JOI Korra Del Rio is Your Submissive Slut

Chandler1

Alura Jenson in Serve Me Rachel!

Description: Rachel is late again, coming home from work, dinner isn’t going to cook itself, & the house certainly doesn’t get cleaned up by itself either! Rachel’s job is getting in the way, this is not cutting it.<br />Oh here she is, finally! Oh poor Rachel Nova she feels like she is failing at her job, well guess what you’re failing at home too! Well I just reminded her, she has a job here too, to take care of me!<br />Now she is complaining about her boss, that he is a asshole, you know what I think, her boss<br />wants to fuck her, anytime a man bitches it means they want to fuck you. I mean, look at the fantastic shoes & sexy dress Rachel has on, for work! You know what, it’s time to say fuck you to the Boss & the Job & start taking care of me! Before all this going to work idea, you used to wear this chocker, well it’s time to put it back on, and start serving me! Oh & at the end our little session, I will actually serve you dinner!

info:

Time: 00:25:24
Size: 932.33 MB

Download:
Alura Jenson in Serve Me Rachel!

Chandler1

Transformation Clinic

Description: Lance Hart was taken, thrown in a van, and now he’s in some shady hospital looking room getting pushed around by a sexy tattooed goth girl in red pantyhose and heels. She drags him into a room, throws a hospital gown at him and orders him to put it on. He tries to talk to her and she just kicks him in the balls and walks away…

info:

Time: 00:22:01
Size: 808.82 MB

Download:
Transformation Clinic

Chandler1

SUCK COCK FOR YOUR HONEYMOON

Description: She was the Most Beautiful. The Sexiest Woman. So Hot, I felt so lucky when she agreed to Marry Me. Even though she kept me in chastity until the Honeymoon, I figured it was worth it. For our first Honeymoon sexual encounter, She wants me to go down on her first. It all seems perfect until the shock of my life, seeing that

info:

Time: 00:11:13
Size: 410.44 MB

Download:
SUCK COCK FOR YOUR HONEYMOON

Chandler1

Natassia Dreams Dreaming About You

Description: It’s been so long since Natassia Dreams has fucked anyone with her hard cock, or since she’s had anything in her hot, ripe ass. Is it any wonder she can barely take the isolation? Natassia welcomes you to join her as she explores her gorgeous body. She presents her perfect tits, her fuckable ass, and introduces her own favorite vibrating dildo to the mix so you can get off with her. She lies back at home and jerks her cock while siding that dildo into her tight ass, wishing you were with her as she finally cums!

info:

Time: 00:20:15
Size: 1478.17 MB

Download:
Natassia Dreams Dreaming About You

Chandler1

Undressed

Description: Dee Williams needs to find a dress for the romantic evening her husband King Noire has set up. She has her fashion stylist friend Foxxy over the house to help her out. The conversation goes from body types to Dee sharing that she and King are in an open relationship. As Foxxy slips Dee in and out of her clothes their attraction builds. Attraction quickly turns to lust and playful but passionate kissing. As they explore one another’s bodies Dee discovers Foxxy’s hard cock. They taste one another not noticing King has come home and is watching it all go down. King enters the room and begins tasting Dee’s pussy from the back as she sucks Foxxy’s cock. Dee offers to share Kings long thick dick for Foxxy to taste, she salivates…

info:

Time: 00:44:30
Size: 1628.48 MB

Download:
Undressed