Femdom Femdom | CEI | Sissy Training | BBC Worship | Feminization | Make Me Bi | Forced Bi

Lucy Skye - Training Your Gay Thoughts

Alternative title:

MissLucySkye - Training Your Gay Thoughts





This is a really fun clip that will for sure turn you into a total beta faggot slut. Watch as I tease you with my body and then denying you the satisfaction of seeing me naked. You're too fucking gay for Me... You know what you get? You get cock. Lots and lots of cock. Every time I expose myself to you, my Superior female parts are covered by Alpha Male Cock - and you are REQUIRED to stroke to them. You can't deny how hard those dicks on the screen make you, faggot.


Filename : tacU8LFIj7U6tIex.mp4
File size : 871.81 MB
Duration : 07:52
Resolution : 1920x1080
FPS : 29.970
Codec : avc1
Extension : .mp4

Password: BestFemdom

Download Keep2Share:
Lucy Skye - Training Your Gay Thoughts
 
Lucy Skye - Turning My Boyfriend Gay

Alternative title:

MissLucySkye - Turning My Boyfriend Gay





I know its weird, Honey, but i just really feel that I would be super turned on if you put another guy's cock in your mouth. Would you do that for me? Please? C'mon babe... It would make me soo horny to turn you into my personal faggot. Pleaseee? You can stare at my tits while you suck him off, just until you get used to it. I really want to watch you stick your head in between another man's legs... Be gay for me!


Filename : 5fShPsQfECrplTFF.mp4
File size : 180.14 MB
Duration : 05:40
Resolution : 1920x1080
FPS : 25.000
Codec : avc1
Extension : .mp4

Password: BestFemdom

Download Keep2Share:
Lucy Skye - Turning My Boyfriend Gay
 
Lucy Skye - Upside Down CEI

Alternative title:

MissLucySkye - Upside Down CEI





I'm going to control you today by instructing you to stroke your cock and then eat your own cum. You've tried before but keep backing out - and this clip is the one that will FOR SURE make you go through with it. I put you in a position where you can't back out because it'll be too late. I don't doubt you'll end this clip with a load on your face.


Filename : D9GypWL1RPLUhKlQ.mp4
File size : 295.76 MB
Duration : 11:03
Resolution : 1920x1080
FPS : 24.000
Codec : avc1
Extension : .mp4

Password: BestFemdom

Download Keep2Share:
Lucy Skye - Upside Down CEI
 
Lucy Skye - Vault Girl Makes You Gay

Alternative title:

MissLucySkye - Vault Girl Makes You Gay





You've been isolated in this vault for nearly a year now and it's really starting to get to you. You've been deprived of real human contact and have had to settle with watching porn as your sexual release. While you've been distracting yourself by jerking off, the world outside has completely changed. It's dangerous out there and you're going to have to have a good skill to survive.

Don't worry, the truth is, you haven't just been in this vault to keep you safe and to save the human population - you've also been involved in a huge social experiment where we hand-picked horny, beta men like you and turned them into huge, cock-sucking FAGGOTS.

Like I said, the world is scary outside of these vault doors and you're going to need a way to survive. Luckily, we have been subliminally training you to be a gay, post-apocalyptic cum slut.



Filename : sQTG1RMaWeQgGAyp.mp4
File size : 1.04 GB
Duration : 09:37
Resolution : 1920x1080
FPS : 25.000
Codec : avc1
Extension : .mp4

Password: BestFemdom

Download Keep2Share:
Lucy Skye - Vault Girl Makes You Gay
 
Lucy Skye - Very Gay JOI

Alternative title:

MissLucySkye - Very Gay JOI





The gayest JOI you'll ever cum to. Release all of your gay fantasies as I'm encouraging you to pump while humiliating you for being my cocksucking slut. I bring up all the sluttiest scenarios where you are the bottom whore in every situation. Pump away to this very gay jerk off instructions.


Filename : mpu2awlZ9QyHKMBH.mp4
File size : 460.03 MB
Duration : 16:24
Resolution : 1920x1080
FPS : 24.000
Codec : avc1
Extension : .mp4

Password: BestFemdom

Download Keep2Share:
Lucy Skye - Very Gay JOI
 
Lucy Skye - Watch Gay Porn with Me

Alternative title:

MissLucySkye - Watch Gay Porn with Me





Having urges but need help taking the dive and being made to watch gay porn? I've picked out some really hot gay porn and we're going to watch it together while I encourage you to stroke yourself to all the long, delicious dicks. Don't be shy, you KNOW you wanna touch yourself while looking at those guys sucking each other off. Put your hand in your pants and start pumping as I laugh and humiliate you for being a total faggot slut.


Filename : qxUSeglV9cJdxkpA.mp4
File size : 1.13 GB
Duration : 10:32
Resolution : 1920x1080
FPS : 25.000
Codec : avc1
Extension : .mp4

Password: BestFemdom

Download Keep2Share:
Lucy Skye - Watch Gay Porn with Me
 
Lucy Skye - Wear Panties and Worship My Ass

Alternative title:

MissLucySkye - Wear Panties and Worship My Ass





I'm going to turn you into an obedient sissy by making you wear panties for me - Make sure you have a pair ready for this video. I instruct you all about putting them on, how to feel in them, how to touch yourself in them, and fully encourage you crossdressing like a sissy slut for me. Once you have them all on, I want you to rub your sissy clitty like a bitch while staring and worshipping My perfect ass. You become weaker, hornier, and sluttier as I wave my perfect ass right in your face - making it easier and easier to transform you into my obedient sissy slut.


Filename : oPIKrPuoYyftsLDw.mp4
File size : 283.75 MB
Duration : 10:10
Resolution : 1920x1080
FPS : 25.000
Codec : avc1
Extension : .mp4

Password: BestFemdom

Download Keep2Share:
Lucy Skye - Wear Panties and Worship My Ass
 
Lucy Skye - Whored Out By Step-Mommy

Alternative title:

MissLucySkye - Whored Out By Step-Mommy





I've caught you wearing lady panties but explain that its okay because I've always wanted a girl, and a sissy girl will do just fine. I tell you that you have a loan that needs to be paid off and being a sissy will help you make a lot of money to pay for it It would require... dressing up, but don't worry, I'm here to help you. But, first, you need to put on chastity cage so you don't get any mishaps and make a mess in your panties!

Later I go into your room with different types of panties, stockings, and lingerie and I explain what each of them are, how to wear them, and where you can buy them.

Then, I tell you all about a special surprise - all about how sissy sluts can get their periods and how they should wear their tampons!.

Once you've been feminized, I fuck your mouth with my BBC strap on and teach you how to suck cock like a whore. Then I make you bend over, and I fuck your man-pussy and train your hole to get stuffed.

Now that you're totally a sissy slut - you are ready for ANY guy to come and pay to use your slutty holes!



Filename : 5vpSkTd2pZ3hqW1b.mp4
File size : 1.33 GB
Duration : 12:18
Resolution : 1920x1080
FPS : 25.000
Codec : avc1
Extension : .mp4

Password: BestFemdom

Download Keep2Share:
Lucy Skye - Whored Out By Step-Mommy
 
Lucy Skye - Whored Out

Alternative title:

MissLucySkye - Whored Out





You've been a submissive for Me for a while now. Constantly booking sessions, calling, and watching all of My videos. Cock is the name of your game and you're controlled by your fantasy of indulging in massive quantities of throbbing cock. You've been gay for days and you've shoved plenty of objects up your ass for Me. But... It doesnt stop there. You think My idea of bi humiliation and sissification is by just having you shove a silicone cock up your ass? LOL. Wrong. I'm here for REAL fun - I'm going to whore you out to any and every man we can find. What's my idea of a good time? Having you surrounded by dozens of cocks, lined up to take their turns inside you - the sluttiest little whore ever <3


Filename : 2UhVx1yfj24kvrPF.mp4
File size : 309.92 MB
Duration : 06:48
Resolution : 1920x1088
FPS : 29.970
Codec : avc1
Extension : .mp4

Password: BestFemdom

Download Keep2Share:
Lucy Skye - Whored Out
 
Lucy Skye - Worship Lucy's Cock

Alternative title:

MissLucySkye - Worship Lucy's Cock





Your dick will dribble from the up-close views of me stroking my juicy, veiny strap-on cock. Staring as my hands glide up and down my dick, it's easy for you to admit that you need some dick in your tight gay holes. Pump to it, drool over it, and get ready to open wide for it. Worship My fat cock and assume the position as my total faggot bitch.


Filename : UsWWeTlOtP011B6G.mp4
File size : 948.91 MB
Duration : 08:30
Resolution : 1920x1080
FPS : 25.000
Codec : avc1
Extension : .mp4

Password: BestFemdom

Download Keep2Share:
Lucy Skye - Worship Lucy's Cock
 
Lucy Skye - Worship My Dick

Alternative title:

MissLucySkye - Worship My Dick





A homo like you have one job and one job only - worshipping my dick. Drop to your knees and show me what a hungry little whore you are - stroke me, lick me, suck me, and prove your commitment towards being my whore. Being a slut isn't new for you, so show me how well that hungry mouth works. If you're a good slut, I'll bend you over and peg you with this delicious big dick, and have you totally and forever owned by me.


Filename : jkEwhnwoKAnwrk4I.mp4
File size : 242.85 MB
Duration : 09:57
Resolution : 1920x1080
FPS : 25.000
Codec : avc1
Extension : .mp4

Password: BestFemdom

Download Keep2Share:
Lucy Skye - Worship My Dick
 
Lucy Skye - Worship My Long Pink Cock

Alternative title:

MissLucySkye - Worship My Long Pink Cock





I've got a fun treat for a cocksucker like you... Come and worship my new pretty, pink, and VERY long new dildo. Isn't it cute? I love it and think it's a great way to totally emasculate you for being such a little bitch. You need a dick in your mouth, don't you? Come and put your lips around it and show me how much of it you can handle - Do your best to impress Me or I'll have to punish you by making you swallow the whole thing!


Filename : EynbkURJz0NGHk3I.mp4
File size : 814.01 MB
Duration : 07:21
Resolution : 1920x1080
FPS : 25.000
Codec : avc1
Extension : .mp4

Password: BestFemdom

Download Keep2Share:
Lucy Skye - Worship My Long Pink Cock
 
Lucy Skye - You Are Just A Hole

Alternative title:

MissLucySkye - You Are Just A Hole





It all comes down to the fact that you are just a pair of holes for men to use and I'm here to exploit you for that. You're a hungry, horny faggot and you know the best thing for you to do is go out and let alpha cocks do as they please with your eager mouth and your slutty ass. A totally cum-covered whore that I use for my entertainment.... Watch this clip as I explain how I'm going to have you used up and have you accept that you truly are just a wet, warm hole.


Filename : boRoeHjhEvXdkYwI.mp4
File size : 1.22 GB
Duration : 11:14
Resolution : 1920x1080
FPS : 25.000
Codec : avc1
Extension : .mp4

Password: BestFemdom

Download Keep2Share:
Lucy Skye - You Are Just A Hole
 
Lucy Skye - You Can't Cum Without Cock

Alternative title:

MissLucySkye - You Can't Cum Without Cock





You've jerked yourself off to so much femdom clips and gay porn that you can't even cum unless you are thinking about big, fat cock. You've totally fucked your brain into being a gay gooner and you NEED cock to be able to cum - you can't cum without it! You've tried watching straight porn only but you can't keep your eyes away from that throbbing cock slapping into that hole (that you wish was yours hehehe). Watch this video so I can encourage, humiliate, and reinforce you being a cock addicted faggot!


Filename : rBbMiGYFkFKWPEfL.mp4
File size : 1.00 GB
Duration : 09:08
Resolution : 1920x1080
FPS : 25.000
Codec : avc1
Extension : .mp4

Password: BestFemdom

Download Keep2Share:
Lucy Skye - You Can't Cum Without Cock
 
Lucy Skye - You Have No Choice

Alternative title:

MissLucySkye - You Have No Choice





I have figured out the truth about you - and don’t think about denying it because I have proof. I know what you REALLY are; a cocksucking beta. You aren’t a real man - you fantasize about getting down on your knees and being put in your place by a dominant male. This kind of secret is one that has to be kept quiet, huh? I think we’ll have to negotiate the terms of my silence and what I expect from you to do in order for you to have your privacy. Information like this could TOTALLY ruin you.


Filename : 7CLJBhBFuiazzcrQ.mp4
File size : 295.93 MB
Duration : 10:18
Resolution : 1920x1080
FPS : 25.000
Codec : avc1
Extension : .mp4

Password: BestFemdom

Download Keep2Share:
Lucy Skye - You Have No Choice
 
Lucy Skye - Your Ass Is Mine

Alternative title:

MissLucySkye - Your Ass Is Mine





This is for all My faggot cock-lovers! I'll tell you all about how I'm doing to finger your ass, fuck it, and tear it up! hahaha, that hole belongs to ME!


Filename : WAtcLlbZIyk43AMk.mp4
File size : 445.08 MB
Duration : 06:04
Resolution : 1920x1080
FPS : 24.000
Codec : avc1
Extension : .mp4

Password: BestFemdom

Download Keep2Share:
Lucy Skye - Your Ass Is Mine
 
Lucy Skye - Your Gay Penis

Alternative title:

MissLucySkye - Your Gay Penis





Look at that gay penis - Oh, come on, you know what I'm talking about. There's no point in denying it! Ah, well, seems like we'll have to put it up to the test. I'm gonna have you jerking off to my tits and ass and then compare the enthusiasm when you jerk off to cock. OH! Just as I expected... that penis of yours is TOTALLY gay for cock.


Filename : rJFz5EpynEmg6PGW.mp4
File size : 868.55 MB
Duration : 07:50
Resolution : 1920x1080
FPS : 25.000
Codec : avc1
Extension : .mp4

Password: BestFemdom

Download Keep2Share:
Lucy Skye - Your Gay Penis
 
Lucy Skye - Your Holes Belong to Me

Alternative title:

MissLucySkye - Your Holes Belong to Me





Now that I've established complete ownership over you there is one thing I really want to make clear. I don't just own you as a person but I own your sexuality. Your hungry little mouth and your tight dirty hole - they all belong to ME. As my sissy slut property, I will do as I please with those holes. Owning you, destroying you, and ridiculing you as my cock-hungry little whore. Filling up your man-pussy and making you gag on dominant dick - the best way to play with my property.


Filename : tMZABUKirbgDIFtS.mp4
File size : 1.09 GB
Duration : 09:51
Resolution : 1920x1080
FPS : 25.000
Codec : avc1
Extension : .mp4

Password: BestFemdom

Download Keep2Share:
Lucy Skye - Your Holes Belong to Me
 
Lucy Skye - You're a girl now

Alternative title:

MissLucySkye - You're a girl now





Training you to dress up in panties, prance around in lingerie, and suck cock like a whore - one thing is very, very clear. You are a GIRL now! Yup - a girly girl and there is no way that you can come back from this. You're a total slut now and you've gotten way too used to being feminine. There is no more masculinity left in you, I made sure of that, and now you are stuck here as a total fem slut. What are you gonna do next? I think I know - dress up and suck some cock for me.


Filename : m7ApO1ulRfp7dKt2.mp4
File size : 314.43 MB
Duration : 09:56
Resolution : 1920x1080
FPS : 25.000
Codec : avc1
Extension : .mp4

Password: BestFemdom

Download Keep2Share:
Lucy Skye - You're a girl now
 
Miss Ruby Grey - Bedtime CEI Next To Her





You can’t not stroke yourself next to your slumbering wife. My eyes make you rock hard. My eyes make your dick drip and you can’t help but obey when I tell you to taste it. Eat those horny juices. Tastes like complete surrender. But, shhhhh.. let’s not wake her, okay? I would hate to add a disruption to what we have going on here. Submitting to me by jerking, cumming, eating your load is the perfect bed time routine. No more sex with your wife, cum slut. Jerking off for me and swallowing your hot load feels better than any sex you’ve had in years.


Filename : Miss Ruby Grey - Bedtime CEI Next To Her.mp4
File size : 1.34 GB
Duration : 12:10
Resolution : 1920x1080
FPS : 59.940
Codec : avc1
Extension : .mp4

Download Keep2Share: Miss Ruby Grey - Bedtime CEI Next To Her
 
Last edited:
Top