Femdom Femdom | CEI | Sissy Training | BBC Worship | Feminization | Make Me Bi | Forced Bi

Goddess Amanda - CEI for My Pussy

Alternative titles:
Worship Amanda - CEI for My Pussy
iWorshipAmanda - CEI for My Pussy





A loser like you will never have a taste of My perfect pussy, but you can worship it. I want to have a little fun and mix it up so today you’re going to listen to my humiliating words and then when your worthless seed spills out.. You are going to lick up every last drop!


Filename : Goddess Amanda - CEI for My Pussy.mp4
File size : 786.52 MB
Duration : 09:42
Resolution : 1920x1080
FPS : 29.970
Codec : avc1
Extension : .mp4

Download Keep2Share: Goddess Amanda - CEI for My Pussy
 
Last edited:
Goddess Amanda - CEI with a Banana

Alternative titles:
Worship Amanda - CEI with a Banana
iWorshipAmanda - CEI with a Banana





I've got something I think you will really enjoy today. There are so many different ways to make you Consume your own cum!! But for today you need to go grab a banana and take a seat. Follow my stroking instructions and then.. well I am sure you can guess.


Filename : Goddess Amanda - CEI with a Banana.mp4
File size : 358.08 MB
Duration : 06:09
Resolution : 1920x1080
FPS : 29.970
Codec : avc1
Extension : .mp4

Download Keep2Share: Goddess Amanda - CEI with a Banana
 
Last edited:
Goddess Amanda - CEI with your toothbrush

Alternative titles:
Worship Amanda - CEI with your toothbrush
iWorshipAmanda - CEI with your toothbrush





You will need your tooth brush for this exercise. I bet you can guess what I am going to make you do with it… Or can you? I will do my part and get you nice and worked up before the big moment. I will give you a hint.. Your teeth will nice and clean by the time we are done.


Filename : Goddess Amanda - CEI with your toothbrush.mp4
File size : 244.10 MB
Duration : 08:14
Resolution : 1280x720
FPS : 29.970
Codec : avc1
Extension : .mp4

Download Keep2Share: Goddess Amanda - CEI with your toothbrush
 
Last edited:
Goddess Amanda - CEI Your Cum is Creamer

Alternative titles:
Worship Amanda - CEI Your Cum is Creamer
iWorshipAmanda - CEI Your Cum is Creamer





I think the title speaks for itself..but, you will be my dirty cumslut today. I just have a different idea of how you are going to consume it.


Filename : Goddess Amanda - CEI Your Cum is Creamer.mp4
File size : 442.41 MB
Duration : 19:14
Resolution : 1920x1080
FPS : 23.976
Codec : avc1
Extension : .mp4

Download Keep2Share: Goddess Amanda - CEI Your Cum is Creamer
 
Last edited:
Goddess Amanda - Christmas CumSlut

Alternative titles:
Worship Amanda - Christmas CumSlut
iWorshipAmanda - Christmas CumSlut





You will have ready before this clip a few frozen cubes of cum. I want you to have them close by you while you stroke to my instructions. I have a few things in mind for those cubes and other things in mind for your cumslut mouth.


Filename : Goddess Amanda - Christmas CumSlut.mp4
File size : 1.92 GB
Duration : 17:56
Resolution : 1920x1080
FPS : 59.940
Codec : avc1
Extension : .mp4

Download Keep2Share: Goddess Amanda - Christmas CumSlut
 
Last edited:
Goddess Amanda - Conditioned To Suck Cock

Alternative titles:
Worship Amanda - Conditioned To Suck Cock
iWorshipAmanda - Conditioned To Suck Cock





Brainwashing you in to a cock sucker.


Filename : Goddess Amanda - Conditioned To Suck Cock.mp4
File size : 219.73 MB
Duration : 07:24
Resolution : 1280x720
FPS : 29.970
Codec : avc1
Extension : .mp4

Download Keep2Share: Goddess Amanda - Conditioned To Suck Cock
 
Last edited:
Goddess Amanda - Cum Eating Addict for Me

Alternative titles:
Worship Amanda - Cum Eating Addict for Me
iWorshipAmanda - Cum Eating Addict for Me





You've always got cum on the brain, don't you? It's pathetic what a cum slut you are for Me. I love you begging to entertain Me by stroking and then swallowing your own pathetic seed. This time is like no other time. You obey instructions and do exactly as I say. I want your balls to be VERY full for this one.


Filename : Goddess Amanda - Cum Eating Addict for Me.mp4
File size : 352.06 MB
Duration : 14:10
Resolution : 1920x1080
FPS : 59.940
Codec : avc1
Extension : .mp4

Download Keep2Share: Goddess Amanda - Cum Eating Addict for Me
 
Last edited:
Goddess Amanda - Cum Eating On My Command

Alternative titles:
Worship Amanda - Cum Eating On My Command
iWorshipAmanda - Cum Eating On My Command





I never knew how thrilling it could be to make a man eat his own cum. It really fascinates me the lengths you are willing to go to just to put a smile on my face. The fact that I Encourage you into the act is a huge turn on for you. My perfect Goddess body easily puts you in a weak state of mind and makes you a good boy for me. I love seeing ropes of your cum slung all over your face and you fucking love it too.


Filename : Goddess Amanda - Cum Eating On My Command.mp4
File size : 548.15 MB
Duration : 11:38
Resolution : 1920x1080
FPS : 25.000
Codec : avc1
Extension : .mp4

Download Keep2Share: Goddess Amanda - Cum Eating On My Command
 
Last edited:
Goddess Amanda - Cum Eating Sluts

Alternative titles:
Worship Amanda - Cum Eating Sluts
iWorshipAmanda - Cum Eating Sluts





You love every minute you have with me especially when I am telling you just how to stroke and eventually how to lick up every last little drop. It’s the hottest thing in the world to you. I’ll sensually tease you with my teeny tiny bikini and edge you until the finish line. It’s so much to make you jerk it and lick it all up. My favorite position is when you shower your cum all over your face for Me. Maybe I will have you do that today.. or maybe I’ll have you try out something else.


Filename : Goddess Amanda - Cum Eating Sluts.mp4
File size : 543.46 MB
Duration : 11:13
Resolution : 1920x1080
FPS : 25.000
Codec : avc1
Extension : .mp4

Download Keep2Share: Goddess Amanda - Cum Eating Sluts
 
Last edited:
Goddess Amanda - Cum is on the Menu Boys

Alternative titles:
Worship Amanda - Cum is on the Menu Boys
iWorshipAmanda - Cum is on the Menu Boys





You are a bonafide cum slut for me through and through. I love how eager you are to slurp up all that tasty worthless sperm for my entertainment. My body alone drives you crazy but when I Encouraged you to get in position and stare at your throbbing cock before it shoots all over your face… Well, you just go nuts.


Filename : Goddess Amanda - Cum is on the Menu Boys.mp4
File size : 1.13 GB
Duration : 15:38
Resolution : 1920x1080
FPS : 29.970
Codec : avc1
Extension : .mp4

Download Keep2Share: Goddess Amanda - Cum is on the Menu Boys
 
Last edited:
Goddess Amanda - Cum Lovers Delight!

Alternative titles:
Worship Amanda - Cum Lovers Delight!
iWorshipAmanda - Cum Lovers Delight!





I think it’s hilarious how many of you eager little cum sluts LOVE to jerk it all over your face. The tasty cream that shoots out of your cock and into your mouth is so delicious. You must lick up every bite as it was yummy frosting in ropes all over your face. You are going to jerk your dick when I say, how I say and then you will cum when I say and how I say. I look so hot you get so excited from just the first glimpse.


Filename : Goddess Amanda - Cum Lovers Delight!.mp4
File size : 388.78 MB
Duration : 10:35
Resolution : 1280x720
FPS : 30.000
Codec : avc1
Extension : .mp4

Download Keep2Share: Goddess Amanda - Cum Lovers Delight!
 
Last edited:
Goddess Amanda - Cum on Your Mind CEI

Alternative titles:
Worship Amanda - Cum on Your Mind CEI
iWorshipAmanda - Cum on Your Mind CEI





Admit it, you LOVE giving yourself a facial for Me. The stroking, the worshiping and the fact that I am going to make you eat it all up. How will I make you? That's half the excitement.


Filename : Goddess Amanda - Cum on Your Mind CEI.mp4
File size : 497.54 MB
Duration : 22:14
Resolution : 1920x1080
FPS : 59.940
Codec : avc1
Extension : .mp4

Download Keep2Share: Goddess Amanda - Cum on Your Mind CEI
 
Last edited:
Goddess Amanda - Cum Whore for Goddess Amanda

Alternative titles:
Worship Amanda - Cum Whore for Goddess Amanda
iWorshipAmanda - Cum Whore for Goddess Amanda





You're begging Me to make you Consume your cum all the time. That's what makes you a good cum guzzling slut. You can't get enough of the JOI and then finally.. how I make you lick, spray and eat it. There's so many different ways to make you do it.


Filename : Goddess Amanda - Cum Whore for Goddess Amanda.mp4
File size : 416.49 MB
Duration : 18:01
Resolution : 1920x1080
FPS : 29.970
Codec : avc1
Extension : .mp4

Download Keep2Share: Goddess Amanda - Cum Whore for Goddess Amanda
 
Last edited:
Goddess Amanda - Cumdumpster for My Big Fat Ass

Alternative titles:
Worship Amanda - Cumdumpster for My Big Fat Ass
iWorshipAmanda - Cumdumpster for My Big Fat Ass





It's about time I gathered up all my cumdumpsters for a good CEI clip. I could not think of anything better than my ass for you to stroke for... and eventually eat all your semen for that big fat Goddess Ass.


Filename : Goddess Amanda - Cumdumpster for My Big Fat Ass.mp4
File size : 810.02 MB
Duration : 18:58
Resolution : 1920x1080
FPS : 23.976
Codec : avc1
Extension : .mp4

Download Keep2Share: Goddess Amanda - Cumdumpster for My Big Fat Ass
 
Last edited:
Goddess Amanda - CumDumpster Initiation

Alternative titles:
Worship Amanda - CumDumpster Initiation
iWorshipAmanda - CumDumpster Initiation





This clip is for all my cum eating lovers! You all love being such good cum sluts for me. I want you in my choice position.. jerking and watching me.


Filename : Goddess Amanda - CumDumpster Initiation.mp4
File size : 428.56 MB
Duration : 18:38
Resolution : 1920x1080
FPS : 23.976
Codec : avc1
Extension : .mp4

Download Keep2Share: Goddess Amanda - CumDumpster Initiation
 
Last edited:
Goddess Amanda - CumSLUT Blackmail Fantasy

Alternative titles:
Worship Amanda - CumSLUT Blackmail Fantasy
iWorshipAmanda - CumSLUT Blackmail Fantasy





You will be at some point soon be dressed up and around lots of people who have no idea you have a dirty little secret. I want to join you and witness just how much of a cumslut you truly are... I wonder what they would think if they knew.


Filename : Goddess Amanda - CumSLUT Blackmail Fantasy.mp4
File size : 220.40 MB
Duration : 09:32
Resolution : 1920x1080
FPS : 23.976
Codec : avc1
Extension : .mp4

Download Keep2Share: Goddess Amanda - CumSLUT Blackmail Fantasy
 
Last edited:
Goddess Amanda - CumSlut Fever

Alternative titles:
Worship Amanda - CumSlut Fever
iWorshipAmanda - CumSlut Fever





You will forever be my good cumslut. Today is no different and I will have you lapping up all of your cum... like a yummy tasty treat.


Filename : Goddess Amanda - CumSlut Fever.mp4
File size : 364.18 MB
Duration : 15:46
Resolution : 1920x1080
FPS : 23.976
Codec : avc1
Extension : .mp4

Download Keep2Share: Goddess Amanda - CumSlut Fever
 
Last edited:
Goddess Amanda - CumSlut Training - You'll do it

Alternative titles:
Worship Amanda - CumSlut Training - You'll do it
iWorshipAmanda - CumSlut Training - You'll do it





I know you want to join my cumsluts and finally swallow your own. So far every time you've tried you fail. Every time you're left more frustrated and still horny. I'll be your guide all the way to eating it up for Me today. Today is the day you eat it and join my cumsluts.


Filename : Goddess Amanda - CumSlut Training - You'll do it.mp4
File size : 293.26 MB
Duration : 12:40
Resolution : 1920x1080
FPS : 29.970
Codec : avc1
Extension : .mp4

Download Keep2Share: Goddess Amanda - CumSlut Training - You'll do it
 
Last edited:
Goddess Amanda - Double Load CEI

Alternative titles:
Worship Amanda - Double Load CEI
iWorshipAmanda - Double Load CEI





Today's cum eating instructions will involve you eating two loads of cum. I want you to have one load ready and then you will stroke for the second. I always have fun treats for my good cumsluts.


Filename : Goddess Amanda - Double Load CEI.mp4
File size : 385.07 MB
Duration : 16:41
Resolution : 1920x1080
FPS : 23.976
Codec : avc1
Extension : .mp4

Download Keep2Share: Goddess Amanda - Double Load CEI
 
Last edited:
Goddess Amanda - Even CumDumpsters get Treats Topless

Alternative titles:
Worship Amanda - Even CumDumpsters get Treats Topless
iWorshipAmanda - Even CumDumpsters get Treats Topless





I love making you shower yourself in your own cum almost as much as you enjoy doing it for me. I want you to have a big load ready and a double shot glass nearby. Let’s have some fun.


Filename : Goddess Amanda - Even CumDumpsters get Treats Topless.mp4
File size : 336.26 MB
Duration : 14:37
Resolution : 1920x1080
FPS : 23.976
Codec : avc1
Extension : .mp4

Download Keep2Share: Goddess Amanda - Even CumDumpsters get Treats Topless
 
Last edited:
Top