Femdom Femdom | CEI | Sissy Training | BBC Worship | Feminization | Make Me Bi | Forced Bi

Goddess Jessica - The Root of Your BBC Addiction

Alternative titles:

Divine Goddess Jessica - The Root of Your BBC Addiction
DGJ - The Root of Your BBC Addiction
IWantJessica - The Root of Your BBC Addiction





Sitting down with your therapist, the two of you are able to uncover the root of your addiction to big black cock. Years of BBC porn have conditioned you to only respond to images of dominant, african american bulls with monster cocks. It wasn't easy getting to the bottom of this problem, since you insisted that you were pure and NEVER watched porn! The therapist had to hook your penis up to a machine to measure your arousal levels and BBC sent it off the charts. Shame on you! It's time to admit your addiction...


Filename : Goddess Jessica - The Root of Your BBC Addiction.mp4
File size : 283.52 MB
Duration : 12:53
Resolution : 1920x1072
FPS : 29.970
Codec : avc1
Extension : .mp4

Download Keep2Share: Goddess Jessica - The Root of Your BBC Addiction
 
Goddess Jessica - The Ultimate Femme Fatale - CEI

Alternative titles:

Goddess Jessica - Longing For Cum
Divine Goddess Jessica - The Ultimate Femme Fatale - CEI
Divine Goddess Jessica - Longing For Cum
DGJ - The Ultimate Femme Fatale - CEI
DGJ - Longing For Cum
IWantJessica - The Ultimate Femme Fatale - CEI
IWantJessica - Longing For Cum





You want to do it so badly. You fantasize about it all the time. What is it about a freshly squirted, steamy, chunky load of semen sliding its way down the back of your throat that makes your dick throb? No seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you? What kind of basement dwelling, crusty sock pile having, nasty neck beard kind of sh!t is that? If you want to, I can make you. I can do that right now. Get a bottle of strong drunkey liquid (banned word) and a shot glass so we can get this over with but just remember, you can never UN-eat your cum...


Filename : Goddess Jessica - The Ultimate Femme Fatale - CEI.mp4
File size : 264.81 MB
Duration : 11:52
Resolution : 1920x1080
FPS : 29.970
Codec : avc1
Extension : .mp4

Download Keep2Share: Goddess Jessica - The Ultimate Femme Fatale - CEI
 
Goddess Jessica - Totally Eating Your Cum For the VERY First Time

Alternative titles:

Divine Goddess Jessica - Totally Eating Your Cum For the VERY First Time
DGJ - Totally Eating Your Cum For the VERY First Time
IWantJessica - Totally Eating Your Cum For the VERY First Time





For sure this is the first time and I'm so MAKING you do it! Isn't it so fucking up that I'm doing this to you? So mean and manipulative but here I am doing it! Gosh don't you just wonder what it's going to taste like? Icky! I mean fine though if I tell you to do it I guess you have no choice, welp, here we gooooo!


Filename : Goddess Jessica - Totally Eating Your Cum For the VERY First Time.mp4
File size : 222.22 MB
Duration : 11:12
Resolution : 1920x1080
FPS : 29.970
Codec : avc1
Extension : .mp4

Download Keep2Share: Goddess Jessica - Totally Eating Your Cum For the VERY First Time
 
Goddess Jessica - Trippy Slutty

Alternative titles:

Divine Goddess Jessica - Trippy Slutty
DGJ - Trippy Slutty
IWantJessica - Trippy Slutty






Filename : Goddess Jessica - Trippy Slutty.mp4
File size : 686.06 MB
Duration : 19:05
Resolution : 1280x720
FPS : 29.970
Codec : avc1
Extension : .mp4

Download Keep2Share: Goddess Jessica - Trippy Slutty
 
Goddess Jessica - Vibing In Your Cage

Alternative titles:

Divine Goddess Jessica - Vibing In Your Cage
DGJ - Vibing In Your Cage
IWantJessica - Vibing In Your Cage





You'll need a chastity cage, a pair of lacy pink panties, a vibrator with multiple settings and a bottle of pahppers.


Filename : Goddess Jessica - Vibing In Your Cage.mp4
File size : 354.58 MB
Duration : 13:57
Resolution : 1920x1080
FPS : 29.970
Codec : avc1
Extension : .mp4

Download Keep2Share: Goddess Jessica - Vibing In Your Cage
 
Goddess Jessica - Weak Little Cum Eater

Alternative titles:

Divine Goddess Jessica - Weak Little Cum Eater
DGJ - Weak Little Cum Eater
IWantJessica - Weak Little Cum Eater





I was hanging out with your girlfriend the other day, we were laughing about my fans. She couldn't belive that CEI is a thing! I told her that it's not just losers who eat their cum, I could get any man to do it. Men are horny, weak and stupid. They will do literally anything it takes to blow their load as often as possible. She still didn't belive me so we made a bet. If I can get an unsuspecting man to spontaneously eat his cum, I win the bet. I'm a winner, you know.


Filename : Goddess Jessica - Weak Little Cum Eater.mp4
File size : 395.88 MB
Duration : 13:09
Resolution : 1920x1080
FPS : 29.970
Codec : avc1
Extension : .mp4

Download Keep2Share: Goddess Jessica - Weak Little Cum Eater
 
Goddess Jessica - White Boi Needs BBC

Alternative titles:

Divine Goddess Jessica - White Boi Needs BBC
DGJ - White Boi Needs BBC
IWantJessica - White Boi Needs BBC





Your BBC addiction started out like it did for all weak little white boys. You were browsing porn when an interracial clip caught your eye. You watched it, you liked it. You clicked on a related video, and another, somehow all the scenes are about cuckolding. Whatever, it’s still hot. You’re horny and jerking and realizing you LIKE watching these sexy studs steal the hot girlfriends. They deserve them. Soon you can’t cum unless you’re looking at a giant black superior dick. They make you feel inadequate, and you fetishize your sexual inadequacies. You crave black cock, you need it, you start saving your favorite BBC pictures on your computer. You don’t even care if there is a girl in the video anymore, you’re obsessed with ONE thing. Big. Black. Cock.


Filename : Goddess Jessica - White Boi Needs BBC.mp4
File size : 724.83 MB
Duration : 19:58
Resolution : 1920x1080
FPS : 29.970
Codec : avc1
Extension : .mp4

Download Keep2Share: Goddess Jessica - White Boi Needs BBC
 
Goddess Jessica - You Love Cum

Alternative titles:

Divine Goddess Jessica - You Love Cum
DGJ - You Love Cum
IWantJessica - You Love Cum





Put this clip on one side of your computer screen. Find yourself a big, gay, bukkake compilation clip and then put that on the other side of your screen. Move your eyes from one video to the other, as I instruct you. Take in my suggestions and allow yourself to be and mindfucked. Time to turn you into a little faggot. Grab your pahppers, bitch boy.


Filename : Goddess Jessica - You Love Cum.mp4
File size : 381.50 MB
Duration : 16:39
Resolution : 1920x1080
FPS : 29.970
Codec : avc1
Extension : .mp4

Download Keep2Share: Goddess Jessica - You Love Cum
 
Princess Kaelin - Anal And Poppers For America

Alternative titles:

Kaelin Blake - Anal And Poppers For America
Bratty Kaelin - Anal And Poppers For America






Filename : Princess Kaelin - Anal And Poppers For America.mp4
File size : 979.23 MB
Duration : 16:38
Resolution : 1920x1080
FPS : 29.970
Codec : avc1
Extension : .mp4

Download Keep2Share: Princess Kaelin - Anal And Poppers For America
 
Princess Kaelin - Assume the Loser Position

Alternative titles:

Kaelin Blake - Assume the Loser Position
Bratty Kaelin - Assume the Loser Position





I know you're a little virgin jerk-a-holic. You're addicted to my ass and you're going to stay that way loser! From now on if you want to cum to me. Youre going to have to cum in the loser position. aThat means on your back legs up over your head with your pathetic dick pointing at your loser face! Then you have to eat all that cum up and you'll do it bc this is your sex life... you will never get a real girl so enjoy the view and do as your told!


Filename : Princess Kaelin - Assume the Loser Position.avi
File size : 620.47 MB
Duration : 10:46
Resolution : 1920x1080
FPS : 29.970
Codec : XVID
Extension : .avi

Download Keep2Share: Princess Kaelin - Assume the Loser Position
 
Princess Kaelin - Cuck for Me and BBC

Alternative titles:

Kaelin Blake - Cuck for Me and BBC
Bratty Kaelin - Cuck for Me and BBC





This is an intense and beautiful mind fucking clip. I use my pretty face, voice, and visual & audio effects, to take you on a journey. Transform from where ever you are mentally right now, into a full blow black cum eating cuckhold slave to me and big black cocks. Are you ready?


Filename : Princess Kaelin - Cuck for Me and BBC.mp4
File size : 368.51 MB
Duration : 16:54
Resolution : 1920x1080
FPS : 29.970
Codec : avc1
Extension : .mp4

Download Keep2Share: Princess Kaelin - Cuck for Me and BBC
 
Goddess Jessica & KatieRiccixx - Deepthroating Dildos

Alternative titles:

Divine Goddess Jessica & KatieRiccixx - Deepthroating Dildos
DGJ & KatieRiccixx - Deepthroating Dildos
IWantJessica & KatieRiccixx - Deepthroating Dildos





How’s our little simpleton, huh? Are you being a good boy? Katie and I just got back from a run, are we sweaty or what? I bet you want to lick it all up… but you can’t unless you do something for us first. Do you see that big ol’ pile of dicks in the corner? We got those out for YOU! We want to train you to suck a cock today, you’re game, right? Just take both our cocks, in your mouth, we will even let you pick which one! You can handle our straps down your throat, you have to! Also, Katie was saying that she thinks you could probably take both of our dicks in your mouth at the same time but I feel doubtful, we’re going to try that out. What’s the matter? If you think this is going to be scary just think about next week when we spit roast your anal virginity away… :)


Filename : Goddess Jessica & KatieRiccixx - Deepthroating Dildos.mp4
File size : 380.61 MB
Duration : 12:05
Resolution : 1920x1080
FPS : 29.970
Codec : avc1
Extension : .mp4

Download Keep2Share: Goddess Jessica & KatieRiccixx - Deepthroating Dildos
 
Princess Kaelin - Cuckolding You Isn't Enough, I Want You To Be My Cock Sucking Cuck

Alternative titles:

Kaelin Blake - Cuckolding You Isn't Enough, I Want You To Be My Cock Sucking Cuck
Bratty Kaelin - Cuckolding You Isn't Enough, I Want You To Be My Cock Sucking Cuck
HumiliationPOV - Cuckolding You Isn't Enough, I Want You To Be My Cock Sucking Cuck
Humiliation POV - Cuckolding You Isn't Enough, I Want You To Be My Cock Sucking Cuck





You know that your little dick keeps you from being able to please me sexually, and that’s why you don’t get to touch me. So we made our little arrangement that I would get to fuck whoever I want you and you would get to serve me in any way I please, as well as the men who fuck me. But I’ve decided that’s not enough. I mean what do you get out of this, you get to spend time around me and please me. And what am I getting out of it? Well I get to fuck whoever I want and I get to see you being humiliated each time I fuck another man in front of you. And while I love this arrangement, I always want just a little bit more.

I have an insatiable appetite for money, sex and attention. And I like humiliating you, that’s what I get out of this. I love the look on your face as you see and hear all the men making me moan while you are stuck at home alone, maybe jerking if I let you. But I’ve decided cuckolding isn’t enough. I wanna push it a little bit further. I wanna take you from a boring cuckold, to a cock sucking cuckold! I wanna fuck men but I also want to pick out men for you to suck their cocks. Any cock I want. As my cuck I own you and I can make you do anything I desire.

And there’s nothing you can do about it. You know that being my cock sucking cuckold is the best you’re ever going to get. I mean if you could compete with real men you wouldn’t be here, would you? No, you’re a little cuck bitch and you will do whatever I say. No matter how many cocks I line up for you to suck, you’re going to do it because you have no other options. Are you going to go back to a life where no girl will fuck you or even speak to you? No, you’re going to do whatever it takes to make this relationship work. And now that means sucking cock. I know you want to anyway.

I mean who would want to hear about all the cocks I fuck without getting anything in return? Only someone that’s just a little bit gay in the head. But the truth is it doesn’t matter if you’re into it or not, it only matters that I am. And I’m into it, I’m into fucking other guys and then shoving it in your face. And now I’m into shoving guys dicks right in your face! And I know you wanna be the best cuckold cocksucker you can be for me. So you need to start practicing, it’s very important that you’re good at what you do. So watch some porn and practice on a dildo until you become the best cock sucker you can be, otherwise I’ll find someone else. Just remember if you don’t do as I want, I can easily find someone to replace you. But that won’t happen because we both know you’d never leave this. Even if you wanted to, you wouldn’t have the strength. You need what I do to you. So I guess you’re gonna learn to suck cock for me.

You’re a spineless, weak little cuckold and now you are a little cocksucker for me too. You’re gonna suck cock after cock until all that’s running around that little brain of yours is cock. And the best part is that you’re going to swallow down all the cum that they have for you, every single load. And then you’ll thank each one of them for their loads and then you will get down on your hands and knees and kiss my feet and say, ‘Thank you for humiliating me.’ And then I’ll go off and fuck a real man while you sit at home and think about how fucked up you are and how you got here. I mean you could be without me living a boring meaningless life, but you don’t want that, do you? No, you want to be near me as I constantly remind you that you’ll never get this pussy. But you can put as many cocks inside your mouth as you can fit for me. Pleasing other men is the only way you’ll ever please me. It’s so pathetic but it’s your life.



Filename : Princess Kaelin - Cuckolding You Isn't Enough, I Want You To Be My Cock Sucking Cuck.mp4
File size : 295.09 MB
Duration : 08:34
Resolution : 1280x720
FPS : 29.970
Codec : avc1
Extension : .mp4

Download Keep2Share: Princess Kaelin - Cuckolding You Isn't Enough, I Want You To Be My Cock Sucking Cuck
 
Princess Kaelin - Hubby To Sissy Slave

Alternative titles:

Kaelin Blake - Hubby To Sissy Slave
Bratty Kaelin - Hubby To Sissy Slave





I walk in and find you all dressed up in my clothes. At first I'm shocked, then I realized this is actually what I've wanted all along. A girlfriend, a servant, and a submissive. I am encouraging, sweet, and excited. I detail exactly how I'm going to control your clitty, make you suck cock, keep your legs shaved, and make you throw away all your boy clothes!


Filename : Princess Kaelin - Hubby To Sissy Slave.mp4
File size : 261.68 MB
Duration : 09:57
Resolution : 1920x1080
FPS : 29.970
Codec : avc1
Extension : .mp4

Download Keep2Share: Princess Kaelin - Hubby To Sissy Slave
 
Princess Kaelin - Humiliated Poppers Puppet

Alternative titles:

Kaelin Blake - Humiliated Poppers Puppet
Bratty Kaelin - Humiliated Poppers Puppet





Little poppers puppet back for more? You just love getting all fucked up for me don’t you? Well today you’re going to pay for the pleasure. You’re going to jerk off just the way I say, sniff my precious feet, take long deep inhalations of poppers, and fuck yourself in the ass for me! In the end I may let you cum on my feet and then lick it off… or maybe something EVEN more humiliating…


Filename : Princess Kaelin - Humiliated Poppers Puppet.mp4
File size : 136.39 MB
Duration : 11:07
Resolution : 1280x720
FPS : 29.970
Codec : avc1
Extension : .mp4

Download Keep2Share: Princess Kaelin - Humiliated Poppers Puppet
 
Princess Kaelin - Humiliating Sissy Fag At The Mall

Alternative titles:

Kaelin Blake - Humiliating Sissy Fag At The Mall
Bratty Kaelin - Humiliating Sissy Fag At The Mall





I’ve invited you over and planned a little day out for us! A shopping trip, I know a little faggot sissy like you must LOVE shopping right? Well today’s trip will be one you never forget. You’re going to enter the mall a boy and leave looking like the slutty sissy whore you are! We’re getting your nails done, new clothes, and even your make up! I’m going along only to watch everyone laugh, spit, and stare in horror at you!


Filename : Princess Kaelin - Humiliating Sissy Fag At The Mall.mp4
File size : 106.87 MB
Duration : 09:55
Resolution : 1920x1080
FPS : 29.970
Codec : avc1
Extension : .mp4

Download Keep2Share: Princess Kaelin - Humiliating Sissy Fag At The Mall
 
Princess Kaelin - Humiliating Task

Alternative titles:

Kaelin Blake - Humiliating Task
Bratty Kaelin - Humiliating Task





You will need 1 tooth brush, a tube of tooth paste, and your sad little dick. The rest is a wonderful humiliating surprise.


Filename : Princess Kaelin - Humiliating Task.mp4
File size : 193.36 MB
Duration : 11:29
Resolution : 854x480
FPS : 29.970
Codec : avc1
Extension : .mp4

Download Keep2Share: Princess Kaelin - Humiliating Task
 
Princess Kaelin - Hump And Leak In Your Panties

Alternative titles:

Kaelin Blake - Hump And Leak In Your Panties
Bratty Kaelin - Hump And Leak In Your Panties





My little sissy doesn’t deserve to cum. So I want you on the floor in your panties following along to my every instruction. You’re going to soak those panties but never make your clitty squirt! So put on your sissy uniform and get started!


Filename : Princess Kaelin - Hump And Leak In Your Panties.mp4
File size : 257.07 MB
Duration : 06:53
Resolution : 1920x1080
FPS : 29.970
Codec : avc1
Extension : .mp4

Download Keep2Share: Princess Kaelin - Hump And Leak In Your Panties
 
Princess Kaelin - Intense Sounding And Cbt

Alternative titles:

Kaelin Blake - Intense Sounding And Cbt
Bratty Kaelin - Intense Sounding And Cbt





For this clip you will need: glue, hot sauce, salt, a paper clip, a paintbrush, and 3 rubberbands. Today we are having some fun with a variety of supplies and my evil imagination. Get ready for some CBT, sounding,


Filename : Princess Kaelin - Intense Sounding And Cbt.mp4
File size : 225.05 MB
Duration : 10:58
Resolution : 1920x1080
FPS : 29.970
Codec : avc1
Extension : .mp4

Download Keep2Share: Princess Kaelin - Intense Sounding And Cbt
 
Princess Kaelin - Its Okay Youre Gay

Alternative titles:

Kaelin Blake - Its Okay Youre Gay
Bratty Kaelin - Its Okay Youre Gay





Think about it, you think about cock all the time. You’re about to buy this clip. You love the idea of me ‘making’ you to suck dick and take cocks in your ass. It’s not because it’s humiliating. It’s because your gay as hell and that’s okay. Here’s how your life is going to go from now on.


Filename : Princess Kaelin - Its Okay Youre Gay.mp4
File size : 128.11 MB
Duration : 08:05
Resolution : 1920x1080
FPS : 29.970
Codec : avc1
Extension : .mp4

Download Keep2Share: Princess Kaelin - Its Okay Youre Gay
 
Top