Giantess girls 8

Ramzes

Giantess Teases Her Shrunken Fan!

Giantess Kitsune Teases Her Shrunken Slave Fan! FULL (Farting, Giantess, Insertion) , Kitsune gets her hands on another even tinier man that she plays with relentlessly with farts! She makes him sniff her gross used panties and then keeps him prisoner in her butthole throughout her whole photoshoot, where she promises to make him her slave for the rest of his life!

Size: 1190 Mb
Time: 00:20:32
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

Ramzes

Demi Fray - Giantess Cleopatra Vfx Part 1

Demi Fray is Giantess Cleopatra.
She uses her tiny slaves to let them clean her nails and feet, let them massages and squishes them.
This clip has a lot of nude scenes, ass, pussy, boobs, feet.
The tiny worships her ass as good he can. And many gets squished under her butt

Size: 1080 Mb
Time: 00:28:43

Download

Ramzes

Michele James and Alissa Avni - Let's Play a Game

Michele is an intense Gamer...Alissa is a girl that likes to go out and Party...Last night Michele was up playing COD and about to Prestige on her last weapon...Alissa cannot believe her friend was up all night playing video games!!!
Alissa mentions she has hot date for Michele...Michele is not interested but would rather play a game with Alissa...Without asking permission, Michele zaps and shrinks Alissa...Michele explains the rules to her now tiny friend...There are three treasures located on Michele's body and all must be found before time runs out. Alissa also only has five lives to find the treasures...Any misstep will cost a life and if Alissa wants to ever return to her normal size she must find all the treasure before the time is up...

Size: 1490 Mb
Time: 00:13:04
Video: MP4 3840x2160

Download

Ramzes

Ama Rio - Alien TakeOver SFX Epic

As beautiful Ama arrives home after a long day, she has no idea what awaits her.
A massive invasion of microscopic Aliens has invaded her dwelling and plans to take over her massive body.
Many of them will be crushed by accident.
Many will be eaten by their oblivious target.
But the Aliens are willing to pay any price for taking control of this enormous deity's body.
Enjoy this unique, action-packed Unaware-Giantess SFX Epic!

Size: 973 Mb
Time: 00:26:00

Download

Ramzes

Kendall Olsen - Shrinking Spell Sorcery

You have come to me because you've heard that my magic over the male gender is so powerful, I can even change physical features. Its true! That tiny little bean between your legs can be turned into a giant beanstalk! In all honesty though, I encourage you to stay small. Small things are just so much cuter! Think toy breeds and 2-bite cupcakes. Adorable, right? I see... you're set on becoming larger... despite my own preferences. Oh well. Here, take this pill and let the magic run its course.... OMG!! You're getting SMALLER! Ooopsies lmao. Looks like you got a shrinking spell instead of a growing charm! Perhaps you shouldn't have been so selfish. I DID SAY I prefer smaller things. But no... you didn't want to listen. And now you're my tiny little man-doll to use as I wish! Awww, you're SO cute and tiny... and helpless! Haha, imagine all the evil things I can do to you! I'm like a giantess compared to you now. Let's play, little little little one!

Size: 580 Mb
Time: 00:11:16

Download

Ramzes

Harley LaVey - Hungry Giantess

I am dancing around and entertaining myself when I notice a group of tiny little men gawking at me. I turn around laughing, knowing how puny and pathetic you all are and start teasing you. I know that whimpy little perverts like you serve no purpose in this world...except maybe one. I am a dedicated gym patron, I love to keep my body fit, strong and healthy, and a great deal of that depends on getting adequate protein. After discovering you all have been shrunk by a military machine, the lightbulbs in my head go off...what better use for a group of tiny little pervs than to use you as fuel for my next workout

Size: 703 Mb
Time: 00:15:35

Download

Ramzes

Giantess Roma - The Little JOI

In a desperate attempt to get his ex-girlfriend (Roma) back, a man shrinks himself to sneak into her home. She wouldn't answer his phone or texts, but maybe she'll see how serious he is about making the relationship work when she finds out he shrank himself for her. But after she finds him...she'll make him go through great lengths to prove his love.

Size: 1460 Mb
Time: 00:34:01

Download

Ramzes

Claudia - Bossy Giantess Uses You as a Toy

Claudia has hired you as the photographer for a photoshoot, and she is a bossy customer. She waves a hand dismissivively when you ask if she might have the new giantess virus which is going around, insisting she has been tested. Once the shoot begins though, you immediately begin to shrink. "Oops" smirks Claudia, "guess I did have it after all. You're still finishing the shoot though." She gets out some oil and asks you to help oil up her tits and ass, rolling her eyes when you refuse. You continue to grow smaller and smaller, and Claudia seems to be enjoying the new dominance she gains as she becomes larger and larger until eventually she can pick you up.

Size: 460 Mb
Time: 00:10:51

Download