Boy/Girl Hand Domination / HandJobs

Nickolette

Mistress Ezada Sinn - Used In Cling Film By Mistress Ezada

MP4 / 280 MB / 1280x720 / 00:09:28

Genre: FemDom HandJobs, Wanking, Milking, Cock Tease, Ruined Orgasms, Forced Male Orgasm

Download: Keep2share.cc

Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Mistress Kiana - Kiana's Slave At The Cross

MP4 / 267 MB / 1280x720 / 00:09:02

Genre: FemDom HandJobs, Wanking, Milking, Cock Tease, Ruined Orgasms, Forced Male Orgasm

Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Lindsey Leigh - Leather Glove HJ CEI

MP4 / 390 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:10:09

Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Melanie - Lick Your Load Off The Floor

I'm trying to keep my floors clean but slaves keep ejaculating in front of me. Must be something about me that does that to men. Fortunately for them I'm not afraid of a little hard work.

MP4 / 310 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:10:43

Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Lisa Cross & Muscle MILF - Gym Bully

Part 1: Training with my friend the muscle milf. We notice a guy just keep staring at us trying to intimidate us at the gym so we decided to teach him a lesson.

MP4 / 214 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:06:56

Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Lisa Cross & Muscle MILF - Gym Bully

Part 2: In the second part of this sexy lesson for the gym Bully. We end by pumping him dry finishing with a nice sexy cum shot!

MP4 / 234 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:07:37

Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

MistressT - MILF's Little Cocksucker

I've known for awhile that you weren't growing up to be a very manly-man. You've been kind of a wimp, a bit of a sissy. I've also suspected that you've had a secret crush on MILF's boyfriend. It's time for you to come out of the closet & learn how to suck cock since you're not going to be able to please a woman. You don't want to disappoint MILF, now do you? So be a good boy & follow my instructions on how to suck cock AND LICK MAN ASS properly. Yes, that's right. I've always said if somethings worth doing, it's worth doing right. If you're going to be a sissy cocksucker, you're going to be an ass-licker & cum guzzler too.

MP4 / 353 MB / 1280x720 / 00:12:00

Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Makayla Cox - Cruel Edging Orgasm

Mistress Makayla gets great pleasure in controlling a slaves cock and their every orgasm. She unlocks her chastity slave and slowly teases his frustrated dick right to the brink of cumming to only make him suffer that much more. Makayla loves getting her bitch boy's so desperate to release that they are willing to do anything and everything she could ever want.

MP4 / 769 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:17:35

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Mandy Marx - A Real Couple

This one, is made with utter love for my work. A couple comes in to see me, both safely anonymous. And a therapy session ensues.

As my boys have written: it's not a role play, with me. It's pure catharsis. And what can I say, group dynamics are my thing. This is my favorite thing. If you are a kinky couple out there, please watch, and write me if you want to "work" together.

FYI, she gets a full orgasm. He doesn't.

MP4 / 1.50 GB / 1920x1080 / 00:26:15

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Kat Turner & Mandy Marx - Mandy Marx Cameo During Chastity Milking

A barely joyful, half-ruined pathetic cumshot, one measly minute out of chastity. He's really pent up.

That's when Mandy knocks on the door to greet my veteran bitchboy client. "Oh Hey, come on in, we're just filming some post-orgasm torture," I laugh. We have a little surprise in store, before my boy goes back in his cage for a month.

Amazing real life meet-and-cash-drop.

MP4 / 307 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:13:18

Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Meana Wolf - Calm Your Cock - Hj

You know what you need? You need to learn how to calm your cock. You see you jerk your cock too quickly. You grip it too tightly. And when you beat your dick so hard...well you can barely feel it anymore. You don't appreciate the delicate sensations of a slow gentle hand. You need to learn how to go slow...to really feel your cock. There...feel my fingers gently swirling around the tip of your dick? Focus...feel all the cells in your cock expand as I gently squeeze and tug on you. And what if I slowly take you to the edge? Consistently stroking you from tip to shaft. Overwhelming your horny cock with sensations. Building your orgasm up and then slow back down. Edging you over and over. Increasing the sensitivity of your cock. Your body twitching with pleasure suddenly begins to respond to the most gentle touch from just the tips of my fingers. I edge you again...you think you're about to explode. But then I calm your fucking cock. Stroking you slowly. Stimulating you with my gentle touch until I make you cum with my two fingers. Nobody makes you cum like me do they?

MP4 / 1.22 GB / 1920x1080 / 00:24:14

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Meana Wolf - The Ransom - Ruin

I've been watching him for a couple of weeks now. I've become completely accustomed to his daily routines. I know when he goes to work...when he comes home... I know when his wife comes and goes as well. I know other things about him too. Like the fact that he's filthy rich. I mean why else would I choose this guy as my mark?

Breaking into his house was easy. He'd just gotten out of the shower when I made my move. Standing there naked, I struck him on the back of the head. I picked him up and fastened him to a chair. When he finally came to, I let him know my demands. $10Million Dollars to be delivered by his wife...or I'd end his life. She was hysterical on the phone. "Let me speak to my husband!" She kept screaming. hahaha No police...no fucking around...and don't be late. Those were the rules. </p> <p> Even though he was afraid for his life I could see his eyes wandering all over me. Men are so weak. I saw his cock getting hard as I held my hands tightly over his mouth. I love these moments. It's the fear. Nothing makes my pussy wet more than the fear in their eyes. I reached down and started to stroke his cock. There's nothing more powerful than this. My hands gripped tightly around his cock...and tightly around his mouth. Will his wife bring me what I want before the clock strikes midnight?

MP4 / 816 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:14:30

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy