Home Сinema ( Anal, Oral, Lesbi, Swingers ...)

vital501

LittleMissElle - Schoolgirl Sex Tape
POV VIDEO 27 minutes of booty shaking, blowjob with a bit of deepthroat, some squirting, lots of fucking featuring my ass, just a lil bit of tit fucking at the end and two cumshots! Theres one midway on my ass that drips down my pussy and one at the end all over my face/tongue! My most favorite and quality sex tape to date!

Duration: 00:27:37 | Format: mp4 | Size: 817 MB | Resolution: 1920x1080

Download Links:
LittleMissElle_Schoolgirl-Sex-Tape.mp4

vital501

Lindsey Love - Anal Sex Guide
This was a custom video for sa00231056!! We deviated from the script - in the end he fills my ass up with cum and then fingers it out & rubs it in my mouth & on my face! I make sure to eat all of the anal creampie before ending the video~! The script: "Can you do a "How to Anal" video like you did with the blowjob video? I basically want the video from Michael's POV where all he does is lay in bed and you do all the talking (teaching) and moving. You'll walk up to the camera fully clothed and start talking about how you're going to teach about having anal sex. You'll take off your clothes, leaving just your panties on (can I decide which ones you wear?). Then you'll talk about the prep that goes into it before taking his dick and inserting it in your ass in reverse cowgirl position. You'll constantly be looking back and asking the viewer how it fells/looks to see their dick being in your butthole. You'll then change position to cowgirl and bounce sensually on the dick again asking talking to the viewer. Then finally you'll ask the viewer to fuck you in doggy style (this won't be POV but rather 3rd person with your face close to camera). The cumshot is a facial, but you'll lick it clean afterwards with your fingers. You'll then ask the viewer how their first anal training felt and if they're ready for another session

Duration: 00:12:22 | Format: mp4 | Size: 246 MB | Resolution: 1920x1080

Download Links:
Lindsey Love - Anal Sex Guide.mp4

vital501

Charlotte1996 - Fill Me Up! POV Deepthroat Creampie
I fucking love cream pies. I need them. Let me show you. This video may be short, but from start to finish, it's full of dirty talk, me sloppily sucking your cock as deep as I can take it, and it ends with me pumped full of your hot load, which is exactly what I was after. I bounce on your cock and ride you until you can't hold back and have no choice but to cum balls deep inside of me. If you're into a naughty slut like me staring straight into the camera and telling you how much I need you to cum in my little pussy, this video is for you.

Duration: 00:05:16 | Format: mp4 | Size: 177 MB | Resolution: 1920x1080

Download Links:
Charlotte1996 - Fill Me Up! POV Deepthroat Creampie.mp4

vital501

Shot on my sports cam (like a go pro) Dressed in a tight black dress and wedge sneakers, I get followed around and shyly flash my tits and ass, sometimes bare tits, sometimes with panties on, sometimes pulling my panties down. After a little adventuring, we find a spot and I get my cute pussy fingered until I'm dripping. Next I suck daddys dick in the woods, and we find the perfect tree to fuck me in a few different positions. Ends with a cumshot right on my tongue

Duration: 00:14:33 | Format: mp4 | Size: 2.42 GB | Resolution: 1920x1080

Download Links:
LittleMissElle_FULL-VID-Forest-Flashing-and-Fucking.mp4

vital501

MySweetApple - Rollerskating and sucking on the highway
On the first day of 2016 we found a highway under repair near Catania, Sicily, a clear invitation to put on our rollerskates and have a little fun. We got in the tunnel because it started raining and I take off my bra and show you my ass while skating, then I give Paolo a nice blowjob and leave skating topless with some cum still in my mouth.

Duration: 00:09:03 | Format: mp4 | Size: 537 MB | Resolution: 1920x1080

Download Links:
MySweetApple_Rollerskating-and-sucking-on-the-highway.mp4

vital501

Mariah_Leonne - "1ST GLORYHOLE, REALIFE MULTIPLE CUMSHOTS"
GLORYHORE VOL 1: Gloryholes have long been an intriguing idea to me. The thought of making multiple strangers cum without needing to break the ice or speak a single word is one of the hottest things I can think of. The problem, however, is that it must be spontaneous, it cannot be pre-planned or organized as that would suck all the fun out of it. So, in this series, we set out across the globe looking for random gloryholes where we can also sneak a camera in to catch all our messy action. In volume 1, while Josh and I were travelling around Europe, we spent a few days in the Netherlands. Arguably one of the most sexually liberal places on earth we get the idea to try and satisfy one of my long term desires - to try a gloryhole! This is the first time either of us has ever set foot in such an establishment, so both of us are understandably nervous which shows in our footage. In fact, on the first attempt to enter the building, we bottle it and retreat to a bar to grab a local beer - "Dutch courage" as they say. It worked wonders and on second attempt we went straight through with our heads held high. Since nobody is aware of our camera, we had to hide it at this point and what the video doesn't show, is just how nice, respectable and excited the owner was to have a couple enter unannounced. We ask if anyone is inside, he answers "a few". In hindsight, we think he went straight to his website to write on the forum that a hot couple has entered because that "few" later in the video turned to many. We enter the dark corridors where there are gloryhole booths dotted around everywhere - when men spotted us they started tailing us around the corridors to see where we ended up. Our nerves made it feel like we were being chased so we quickly got into a booth and locked the door behind us. At this point, we didn't know what to do. do we stand and wait, do we press some kind of green light, do we make a noise. it turns out, waiting worked fine, as under 30 seconds I hear the door next to us shut and I spot my first dick through the hole. I lick my hand and reach through to his side to rub it and make it hard - I soon found myself on my knees taking his cum in my mouth with Josh watching in disbelief. Taking my first gloryhole cumshot was all I needed to give me the confidence required to let loose and enjoy the experience. During the remainder of the night, I saw dicks of all shapes and sizes - some with big cum loads which really turned me on, momentarily making me forget all about where I was and that my boyfriend was right there watching me. Of course, with this being a completely legit, unorganized event, we had scary, funny and unexpected exciting moment - we even had guys reaching in trying to feel up Josh, one of which managed to grab his cock. I lost count of how many dicks I sucked that night or how much cum I tasted, I will leave that to you to count

Duration: 00:26:52 | Format: mp4 | Size: 1.99 GB | Resolution: 1280x720

Download Links:
Mariah_Leonne_1ST-GLORYHOLE-REALIFE-MULTIPLE-CUMSHOTS.mp4