• I prefer a larger file (> 2 GB) as well as a resolution

• I prefer a smaller file < 2 GB

• I do not care

Results are only viewable after voting.

Annettes

Lady Dee_Secret Inside 2
mp4, 387 MiB, 00:10:45.082
Resolution: 1920x1080

Sexy Lady Dee, a Czech honey with long, raven-black hair, is on a landing outside of her bedroom wearing black-and-red lingerie, stockings, and garters. Her attention has been caught – and her imagination captured – by a huge, black realistic dildo suckered to the glass balustrade. She gazes at it lustfully as she caresses and jacks it with both hands. Squatting down to balance on her nylon-clad tiptoes, she oralizes the head, grasping the shaft and balls with one hand. Totally turned-on, she removes her bra to display her small, perfect breasts, then eases down her black-lace panties. As she spreads her legs she reveals a surprise – a scarlet-and-black thong poking out her shaved pussy. Slowly and seductively, she splays her pink butterfly and draws out the underwear, stretching it into a long, sticky-wet string. After raising it to her face so she can inhale the scent of her own juices, she grinds it up against her clit, wrapping it around her manicured fingers for extra friction. Next, sitting on a low leather bench, legs parted wide, Lady Dee curls two digits into her well-lubed snatch and plows them in and out. Moaning, she masturbates, then crouches over the seat doggy-style and reaches back. However, this doesn’t last long – the temptation to use the dildo is too great to resist. She rubs the ridged helmet against her clit, then slides the shaft inside of her pussy. It opens her up wide, but this doesn’t stop her pounding herself hard, and taking almost the entire length. It’s overwhelming and she breathes in sighs and gasps, before a powerful orgasm shudders through her. As the move ends, she flashes sweet, sassy smiles at the camera while she sniffs her cum off of the thong panties…

Annettes

Roni_Romantic Mood 2
mp4, 624 MiB, 00:17:07.457

Cute brunette Roni is writing a love note, her beautiful breasts jiggling inside her sexy lingerie as she leans over the coffee table. Giggling to herself, she tugs the white lace aside and caresses those natural wonders, then parts her porcelain-pale thighs to reveal her shaved pussy framed by the crotchless bodysuit. She’s soon naked and masturbating sensuously, strumming her clit and thrusting her fingers into her succulent pink slot as she squeezes her breasts amorously. Flipping onto her knees with her perfect ass offered invitingly, the horny honey diddles herself to a breathless orgasm.

Annettes

Pandora Red On Bed 2
mp4, 611 MiB, 00:16:51.649

Stunning Pandora Red is an erotic dream in sexy lingerie, running her hands over her beautiful body. The seductive redhead crawls onto the bed, baring her lovely breasts and caressing them amorously, then pulling her thong panties down over her curvaceous booty. She slides a hand between her thighs to stroke her shaved pussy, rocking her hips and gasping with arousal as she presses her fingers between her slick folds. Face down ass up, she rides her fingers harder, then lies back against the pillows and uses both hands to masturbate to a mind-blowing orgasm.

Annettes

Watch4Beauty_Juliana_Wild New Year
mp4, 3.35 GiB, 00:26:02.923

Juliana is our favourite model, she calls herself a sex vamp, she loves her fans and she had a wish to be your New Year present and we happily agreed. Juliana has prepared a video for you, where she first prepares herself, does her make up, chooses sexy clothes, puts oil on her body for a special date. You will be surprised who her special date is. Enjoy a really hot video when Juliana changes several poses, has several orgasms and always pees at the end.