• I prefer a larger file (> 2 GB) as well as a resolution

• I prefer a smaller file < 2 GB

• I do not care

Results are only viewable after voting.

Annettes

Angel Windell_Vision
mp4, 400 MiB, 00:15:23.381
Resolution: 1920x1080

American babe Angel Windell loves to flirt with our cameras, and it totally shows as she does a slow striptease to warm herself up for the main event of showing herself off! She's as horny as it gets with her diamond hard nipples and her slippery wet pussy both serving as proof of how ready she is to fuck.

Annettes

Watch4Beauty_Tormenta Wild Storm
mp4, 1.65 GiB, 00:13:37.920

Tormenta is definitely the new star of W4B and we are planning a long and interesting European tour with her soon. Tormenta is very active, beautiful and a girl who loves sex and likes to explore new exciting experiences. In her apartment she made us a movie with the popular Fuck Machine, it’s definitely her favourite toy. Tormenta is a girl who loves long sex, she likes a cock that is thick and big and that is exactly what our Fuck Machine is.

Annettes

Nikoletta_Show Me How
mp4, 401 MiB, 00:13:23.560

Check out the sheer lingerie that hugs Nikoletta's body as this sweet yet terribly sexy teen poses in front of our camera in a variety of angles designed to show off her sexy figure. The only thing hotter is when the lingerie hits the ground and leaves her entire sleek figure for you to enjoy.

Annettes

Fergy Croak_Loves afternoon orgasms
mp4, 1.13 GiB, 00:15:54.720

Afternoon is the time of day you just wanna chill and relax. Our cute sweetheart Fergy just loves spending those lazy afternoons in bed, slowly undressing, touching her body until she gets goosebumps and her pussy nice and wet, ready for rubbing.