Mixed Indecent conversations and Masturbation Designation (POV)

AdmralBulldog

Title: Bratty Lindsay - Bitchy Ex Girlfriend JOI

Listing Description:I can get you to do almost anything for me, such as getting on your knees, stroking your cock while you watched as I tormented you with my perfect body, all while you're not allowed to touch me, and even leave you with a surprise. You've always been weak, desperate, and pathetic for me.

Keywords: CEI, Cum Eating Instruction, Cum Eating, Cum Swallowers, Male Cum Swallowing, CEI Encouragement, Instructions, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, Jerkoff Commands, JOI, Bratty Lindsay, Ass Worship, Asslicking, Assworship, Ass Licking, Ass Fetish, Humiliation, Degradation, Verbal Humiliation, Teasing, Tease And Denial, Tease, Denial, Cocktease, Cum Countdown, 21 YEAR-OLD, Brat Girls, Cum Countdown, Goddess Worship, Strip Tease

Download Format: MP4
Length: 00:14:36
Size: 1 GB
Resolution: 1920x1080

Download:

AdmralBulldog

Title: Tatum Kelly - The Loser Lifestyle

Listing Description:Losers like you are always thinking about pussy, yet you're never getting any. There are a variety of reasons for that, but we are only going to focus on one: the fact that you're a LOSER. You hump your hand to everything you can't have, then cry all night, only to wake up the next day and do it all over again. SO PATHETIC. Pussy is forever off limits to you. In fact, it is a total miracle you lost your virginity to begin with, but not much action happened after that, did it. You're a reject. You're a fisst fucker. You're a sorry excuse for a man who is going to buy this clip right now and stroke yourself raw to my exquisite humiliation. Enjoy!

Keywords: Tatum Kelly, Humiliation, Degradation, Verbal Humiliation, Loser Symbol, Pussy Denial, Beta Humiliation, Bikini Fetish, Denial, Humiliatrix, Jerkaholic, Loser Abuse Fantasy, Masturbation Humiliation, Mean Girls, Sex Denial

Length: 00:06:51
Size: 595 MB
Resolution: 1280x720

Download:

AdmralBulldog

Title: PrincessPandora - your dick is DISGUSTING

Listing Description:Ummmm. excuse you but what the fuck??? Pheobe and I already KNOW you are just a disappointment from your looks alone. We can already tell you have little dick energy. I'm sure you're embarrassed as hell but there's no way someone as gross as YOU would ever be able to please someone like us. u might as well pull down your pathetic tighty whities and show us how bad it really is.

as soon as you show us your itty bitty "dick" the bratty, cruel laughter begins. We **** humiliate you, spit all over your disgusting dick, and remind you that you are completely unworthy of us. you should honestly be thankful that we're telling you the brutal truth. you obviously need to hear it.

Keywords: Brat Girls, Small Penis Humiliation, Double Domination, Ebony Female Domination, Goddess Worship, Laughing, Loser Symbol, Small Penis Humiliation, Spit Fetish, Verbal Humiliation

Length: 00:10:23
Size: 1001 MB

Download:

AdmralBulldog

Title: Tatum Kelly - BIG FUCKING LOSER

Listing Description:Hey loser! For once, you're in the right place. You read the title "BIG FUCKING LOSER" and you thought to yourself, "hey, that's me!" Damn right it's you. You're a big fucking loser who has no chance of ever getting pussy ever again. You're practically a born again virgin, which is truly as pathetic as it gets. Only having sex with the person you lost your virginity to is really sad, but you know this already. That's why you're here; to acknowledge the fact that you're a BIG FUCKING LOSER with the purchase of this humiliating clip. Enjoy!

Keywords: Tatum Kelly, Humiliation, Degradation, Verbal Humiliation.Masturbation Humiliation, Pussy Denial, Beta Humiliation, Goddess Humiliation, High Heels, Loser Abuse Fantasy, Loser Symbol, Red Panties, Short Skirt, Upskirt Tease

Length: 00:05:35
Size: 37 MB

Download:

AdmralBulldog

Title: Tatum Kelly - Panty Sniffing Virgin Humiliation

Listing Description:You're a virgin, which means sex is something you have never experienced. How sad. Pussy is the greatest feeling in the world, but I'm sure you already knew that. Or atleast you've HEARD about it from your friends that actually get laid. Again, very sad. However, not all hope is lost. You still have the opportunity to get up close and personal to pussy, but it won't involve an actual woman. You're going to become a virgin panty sniffer! It's better than nothing, right? Be prepared to be teased and tormented by the panties you will soon become addicted to.

Keywords: Tatum Kelly, Panty Fetish, Virgin Humiliation, Beta, Beta Bitch Boy, Beta Humiliation, Dirty Panties, Loser Abuse Fantasy, Panty Purchase, Panty Sniffing, Teasing, Tease And Denial, Tease, Denial, Cocktease, Worn Panties

Length: 00:06:11
Size: 64 MB

Download:

AdmralBulldog

Title: DownBlouse Jerk - Blow Your Load

Listing Description:You have come to fix Miah's washing machine but all you can think about is those amazing tits that are hanging out of that top as freely as the wind blows! Speaking of blows, how about she gives you a blow or how about you settle for a little tease, let her play with those funbags whilst you stroke the only length of pipe you know won't ever let you down!

Keywords: Miah S, Big Boobs, Big Nipples, Braless, Brunette, Busty, Cleavage, Dirty Talk, Downblouse, Dress, Enhanced Tits, Erect Nipples, Large Nipples, Nipple Pokies, Nipple Slip, Sideblouse, Tattoos, Teen, UpBlouse, DownBlouse Jerk, Teasing, Tease And Denial, Tease, Denial, Cocktease, Jerk Off Encouragement, Masturbation Encouragement

Length: 00:09:33
Size: 418 MB

Download:

AdmralBulldog

Title: Lucy Love - Wank Education

Listing Description:Horny MILF Lucy Love is ready to teach you and your COCK a lesson in masturbation! She's armed and ready with her CLIT sucking toy! Lucy is going to pleasure her PUSSY to the point of no return while she gives you all the instructions you need to WANK your COCK over her! When she sees how BIG your DICK is, Lucy drops to her knees and SUCKS you until you're ready to cover her TITS in hot CUM!

Keywords: Instructions, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, Jerkoff Commands, JOI, Jerk Off Encouragement, Masturbation Encouragement, WankItNow, Lucy Love, Blowjob, POV Blowjob, Oral Sex, Blouse, Bra, Cumshot on Tits, Brunette Hair, Lounge, Masturbation, Erect Nipples, Open Leg, Secretary Outfit, Stockings, Opaques Stockings, Suspenders, Natural Small Tits, Toy

Length: 00:15:45
Size: 690 MB

Download:

AdmralBulldog

Title: Lissie Belle - Cum twice eat twice

Listing Description:you cumguzzling loser! will you eat your cum twice for me? join me while i play with my pussy, we can cum together my bitchboy but you have to cum and eat it like i say! let's have fun! this was a custom request, the name Florent is used

Keywords: Lissie Belle, CEI, Cum Eating Instruction, Cum Eating, Cum Swallowers, Male Cum Swallowing, CEI Encouragement, Instructions, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, Jerkoff Commands, JOI, Big Boobs, Masturbation

Length: 00:15:57
Size: 1 GB

Download:

AdmralBulldog

Title: Goddess Tierra - Quick Cummer JOI

Listing Description:Quick Cummer JOI you have been living with this curse all your life. How sad, not only is your dick small but you are a boring quick cummer too! What the fuck is anyone going to do with a small dick and a quick cummer? I would never let you anywhere near Me. you cant control your loser load when you see hot superior Women. you are such a fucking loser. Im going to train your stupid dick you are going to last through My JOI instructions as I tease your useless little dick.

Keywords: Humiliation, Jerk Off Instruction-JOI, Ebony, Orgasm Control, Small Penis Humiliation, Small Penis JOI

Length: 00:05:15
Size: 748 MB

Download:

AdmralBulldog

Title: Lady Iris Noir debut in leather

Listing Description:Lady Iris Noir makes her debut. She is a stunning and strict young Domina who is now being recorded on film for the first time. She loves wearing leather and in this clip she wants you to worship her boots and leather attire. On your knees, slave.

Keywords: Iris Noir, Chateau-Cuir, Boots, Solo, Gloves, Dress

Length: 00:09:25
Size: 243 MB

Download:

AdmralBulldog

Title: Rea Rays - Weekend Ass and Pussy Worship

Listing Description:Your weekend belongs to me. You stay inside your perverted cave of worship, where you sit in the dark hunched in front of a screen, breathing heavily, tugging on that dick and edging to the perfection that is me.

Keywords: Ass Worship, Asslicking, Assworship, Ass Licking, Ass Fetish, Pussy Worship, Cunilingus, Pussy Licking, Pussy Eating, Oral Servitude, Blondes, Lingerie, Long Nails

Length: 00:10:07
Size: 761 MB

Download:

AdmralBulldog

Title: Stella Von Savage - Girlfriend Pegs the Straight Out of You POV StrapOn Pegging and CEI

Listing Description:She's suspected that you're gay. today she plays a little game to find out what you really like. You lose a bet and she pulls out a huge strap on to fuck your ass. You start out uncertain, but end up begging her to fuck you like a gay whore & licking up your cum like a filthy cock-loving slut. Her suspicions are confirmed & she leaves you for a real man, leaving you to find a well hung guy to suit your newly found gay cravings.

Keywords: CEI, Cum Eating Instruction, Cum Eating, Cum Swallowers, Male Cum Swallowing, CEI Encouragement, Instructions, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, Jerkoff Command, JOI, Humiliation, Degradation, Verbal Humiliation, Gay Humiliation, Pegging, Gay Humiliation Fetish, Strap-on Goddess, Strap-on POV

Length: 00:16:38
Size: 2 GB

Download:

AdmralBulldog

Title: Versona - Valentines Day For Cucks

Listing Description:Valentines Day is the perfect opportunity to remind you that you will never be loved. There is no better way to do that than to throw Alpha in your pathetic face. He is everything you'll never be. You only exist to enhance my love life. So today I'm telling you about all the fun we're getting into to celebrate this romantic day. I'll also tell you exactly how you'll spend the day..and that is home alone, locked away in chastity, paying for our dates. My poor little Valentine Cuck.

Keywords: Versona, Cuckolding, Cuckold, Cucky, Cuck, Chastity, Locked Dick, Cock Locked, Cock Cage, Keyholder, Slave Training, Submissive Training, Sub Training, Slut Training, Financial Domination, Findom, Chastity Encouragement, Degradation, Financial Cuckolding, Valentine's Day, Valentines Day

Length: 00:10:23
Size: 348 MB

Download:

AdmralBulldog

Title: Princesss Kaelin - Roommate Turned Slave

Listing Description:You've been moping around the apartment and I know why. You've had a huge thing for me and it's starting to get to you that I'm always bringing home guys. Well, I'm going to give you what you want. A chance to have an orgasm in my presence but not in the way you've imagined.

Keywords: Princesss Kaelin, Princesss, Kaelin, Instructions, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, Jerkoff Command, JOI, Jerk Off Encouragement, Masturbation Encouragement, Humiliation, Degradation, Verbal Humiliation, Slave Training, Submissive Training, Sub Training, Slut Training, House Slave, Mean Girls, Orgasm Control, Roommate Fantasy

Length: 00:15:25
Size: 681 MB

Download:

AdmralBulldog

Title: Amber Jayne - Indecent Proposal

Listing Description:You need to sell your house quick, but that may be tough because of the pandemic. You've found an independent estate agent company and Amber Jayne has come to view the house. She's confident she'll sell your house at great value, but she can see you're not entirely sure. maybe an indecent proposal will change your mind? Perhaps if Amber was to suck your cock, will you let her represent your house?

Keywords: WankItNow, Amber Jayne, POV Blowjob, Instructions, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, Jerkoff Command, JOI, Jerk Off Encouragement, Masturbation Encouragement, Amber Jayne, Blowjob, Bra, Cleavage, Cumshot in Mouth, Blonde Hair, Heels, Insertion, Lingerie, Masturbation, Milf, Erect Nipples, Open Leg, Panties, Pussy Fingering, Shaved Pussy, Shirt, Skirt, Suspenders, Enhanced Large Tits, Titwank

Length: 00:11:58
Size: 525 MB

Download:

AdmralBulldog

Title: Mystie Mae - Dildo JOI with Cum

Listing Description:I know how much you love to stroke your cock while you watch me stroke my dildo. It turns you on so much to follow my rhythm and hand moments until you shoot your giant cum load all over the place, at the same time my dildo squirts cum

Keywords: Cum Countdown, Cumshots, Dildos, Instructions, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, Jerkoff Command, JOI, Jerk Off Encouragement, Masturbation Encouragement, Handjob, POV Handjob, Sperm, Milking, Male Orgasm

Length: 00:10:50
Size: 2 GB

Download:

AdmralBulldog

Title: Bratty Lindsay - Compulsive Masturbator

Listing Description:You have a problem that you're finally coming to terms with: you can't help but jerk off any chance you get. Whether you're soft or hard, you constantly need to be stroking your cock. Even if you're in public, or simply trying to focus on work, you need to touch yourself. It's a pathetic addiction. No matter how hard you try to stop, you'll always need to give yourself that pleasure you're constantly craving, even if you don't think you are. I'll only make it worse, you know you can't control your urges once it comes to me. I'll make sure your addiction only grows stronger. I love destroying you and degrading you of the pathetic masturbator you are.

Keywords: Instructions, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, Jerkoff Command, JOI, Jerk Off Encouragement, Masturbation Encouragement, Bratty Lindsay, Humiliation, Degradation, Verbal Humiliation, Financial Domination, Findom, Masturbation Humiliation, Brat Girls, Brunette Goddess, Goddess Worship, Masturbation Humiliation

Length: 00:12:18
Size: 909 MB

Download:

AdmralBulldog

Title: Mistress Euryale - Coerced condom eating

Listing Description:You followed my instructions closely and kept a cum filled condom in your refrigerator for today's condom eating. It's time to listen and do exactly as I say: take the condom and pour the sample back into your mouth, hold it on the tongue, taste it, and swallow your disgusting semen. That's what I call a good patient behavior.
This is video #7 of my new series about your treatment in my medical clinic. One video a day, for one week.

Keywords: Coerced Cum Eating, Condom, Cum Eating, Cum in Condom, Cum In Mouth, Doctor Fantasy, French Accent, Glove Fetish, Head Nurse Fantasy, Mask Fetish, Mistress Euryale, Mistress, Euryale, CEI, Cum Eating Instruction, Cum Eating, Cum Swallowers, Male Cum Swallowing, CEI Encouragement, Instructions, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, Jerkoff Command, JOI

Length: 00:07:24
Size: 301 MB

Download: