Mixed Indecent conversations and Masturbation Designation (POV)

AdmralBulldog

Title: Kelly Sunshine - All You Deserve Is My Boot

Listing Description:It took your broke ass months to save up for another custom clip from your Goddess. Last time, you paid hundreds of dollars just to worship My elegant, powerful middle finger. This time, I'm not gonna let you sneak a peek! In fact, you won't be worshiping My middle finger ever again, until you pay Me many times over your pathetic minimum wage income. All I'll allow you to stare at today are My boots. Bow down and apologize for being such a weak pathetic shoe slut. This is all you fucking deserve.

Keywords:Pov, Boot Worship, Bootworship, Boot Licking, Bootlicking, Bootdom, Boot Domination, Boot Fetish, Brat Girls, Blackmail & Findom, Financial Domination, Findom, Foot Worship, Footworship, Foot Licking, Footlicking, Foot Fetish, Foot Play, Goddess Worship, Instructions, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, Jerkoff Command, Joi, Jerk Off Encouragement, Masturbation Encouragement, Hypno, Hypnotic, Mesmerize, Mental Domination, Hypnosis, Mind Fuck, Brainwashing, Brainwash, Brainwashed, Sensual Domination, Sexy, Erotic, Ripoff, Humiliation, Degradation, Verbal Humiliation, Kelly Sunshine

Download Format: MP4
Length: 00:09:55
Size: 576 MB
Resolution: 1280x720

Download:

AdmralBulldog

Title: AstroDomina - Trigger Words

Listing Description:Today I'm going to be planting some triggers in your mind, so just let yourself go as I take over your consciousness.
Sydney loves to reprogram all her devoted subs, and you love having your mind taken over by her. It's not enough for you to simply worship her, she wants to wash out anything from your brain that resembled an individual, and turn you into a fully converted member of her minion army. So today, you are going to watch and listen as she plants some trigger words in your head.
Some of these will simple commands, which you should learn to react to appropriately when she speaks them to you. She'll explain in her calm, sweet, soothing voice exactly how these words will be implanted and how they will have an effect on you. After this, you will simply be open to all her suggestions and follow all her commands without even having to think about it. This takes a lot of the guess work out of serving her.
Make sure you watch this clip without distraction, headphones are definitely encouraged. Each of these trigger words has a purpose, and will have a lasting impact on you. So just relax, open your mind up to your Goddess and get ready for a very thorough mind fucking!

Keywords:Pov, Asian Goddess, Teasing, Tease And Denial, Tease, Denial, Cocktease, Cock Tease, Tease & Denial, Goddess Worship, Instructions, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, Jerkoff Command, Joi, Jerk Off Encouragement, Masturbation Encouragement, Mind Fucking, Mind Melt, Mindjacked, Slave Training, Submissive Training, Sub Training, Slut Training, Slave Training & Forced Fem, Hypno, Hypnotic, Mesmerize, Mental Domination, Hypnosis, Mind Fuck, Brainwashing, Brainwash, Brainwashed, Sensual Domination, Sexy, Erotic, AstroDomina, Astro Domina, Sydney, Asian

Length: 00:12:52
Size: 159 MB
Resolution: 1920x1080

Download:

AdmralBulldog

Title: Britini Starr - Beg For Ass

Listing Description:You have been very obedient lately so your request of jerking to my ass has been accepted. I want you to get down on your knees for me as i tease you with my perfect bubble butt. You are going to cum to it like a good boy!

Keywords:Pov, Ass Shaking, Ass Smothering, Ass Sniffing, Ass Smelling, Ass Licking, Ass Eating, Ass Worship, Asslicking, Assworship, Ass Fetish, Oral Servitude, Big Ass, Big Butts, Cum Countdown, Femdom Goddess, Fishnet Fetish, Fishnet Tease, Fishnets, Teasing, Tease And Denial, Tease, Denial, Cocktease, Cock Tease, Tease & Denial, Jerk Off Instruction-Joi, Britini Starr

Length: 00:08:24
Size: 628 MB

Download:

AdmralBulldog

Title: Rose R - Match My Strokes

Listing Description:Rose R looks so delicious in pink, don't you think. Rose can not wait to see you stroke you lovely COCK while she teases you with her cheeky fish net tights and spreading her legs nice and wide so you can really jerk your cock over her yummy wet pussy!

Keywords: Rose R, Instructions, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, Jerkoff Command, JOI, Jerk Off Encouragement, Masturbation Encouragement, Bedroom, Bra, Brunette Hair, Masturbation, Erect Nipples, Open Leg, Panties, Trimmed Pussy, Skirt, Stockings, Tattoos, Natural Small Tits

Length: 00:12:10
Size: 533 MB

Download:

AdmralBulldog

Title: Goddess Lindsay - Sweet Like Sugar

Listing Description:your addiction grows each day. It's a simple lust that once you acknowledge, you can't get rid of. My delicate and delicious body is all that you need! Feel it as you pump for Me. you need just a taste of that sultry sugar, don't you? Let your climax come over you like the rush it is. It's a thrill being My good boy. use codes IWANTMORE 50% markUP, give2lindsey 100%, Expensive 150%, because 200% , idiot tax for 300% markUP and NotEnough for 500% markUP

Keywords:Ass Worship, Asslicking, Assworship, Ass Licking, Ass Fetish, Oral Servitude, Brat Girls, Hypno, Hypnotic, Mesmerize, Mental Domination, Hypnosis, Mind Fuck, Brainwashing, Brainwash, Brainwashed, Sensual Domination, Sexy, Erotic, Teasing, Tease And Denial, Tease, Denial, Cocktease, Cock Tease, Tease & Denial, Humiliation, Degradation, Verbal Humiliation, Goddess Worship, Shiny Fetish, Goddess Lindsay, Goddess, Lindsay

Length: 00:09:18
Size: 624 MB

Download:

AdmralBulldog

Title: Madam Violet - An Open Invitation

Listing Description:An apex predator, fucking, enslaving and draining what She wants, when She wants and without consequence. Feasting on weak humans for sustenance and sport. Unstoppable.almost. Because the legend of the *cannot be named* includes the fact that a *cannot be named* cannot enter the home of a human without first being explicitly invited in. It's a vital safety mechanism for the weak human.
You are going to Invite Me In slave.
This is a powerful trance metaphor. That will lay you psychologically BARE and vulnerable to ME. It's an open invitation to fuck your mid without consent, whenever I want.
You are going to invite Me into your mind. You will stroke yourself stupid and when you are deeply entranced and highly suggestible aI will command you to INVITE ME IN..you will CUM reach new depths of surrender. And make you mid MY domain.
I build your sexual bliss, amplifying it with each SNAP, building up to the point that you are desperate to spread wide and INVITE ME in. Is it dangerous? Of course, but you want this. To have Me spray My essence all over the walls, every corner and crevice of your dark DEEP mind. To make Myself at home in your mind, your only safe place.GONE.
I will lead you all the way DOWN with language that goes above your head and pulls you DOWN. Encouraging you to stroke as I use My clever words to fuck your gaping mind.as you stroke on the EDGE, My layered whispers of "you must invite Me in" GAPING you WIDE open, you cannot fucking wait to INVITE ME in.
AS you say the words "Goddess i invite you into my mind" your sexual desire climaxes and you CUM.And I stride across the threshold of your mind.
Powerful, IRREVERSIBLE.

Keywords: Cum Countdown, Femme Fatale, Goddess Worship, Instructions, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, Jerkoff Command, Joi, Jerk Off Encouragement, Masturbation Encouragement, Love Addiction, Hypno, Hypnotic, Mesmerize, Mental Domination, Hypnosis, Mind Fuck, Brainwashing, Brainwash, Brainwashed, Sensual Domination, Sexy, Erotic, Powerful Women, Big Tits, Huge Boobs, Big Breast, Tit Worship, Breast Worship, Boobs Worship, Madam Violet

Length: 00:29:53
Size: 710 MB

Download:

AdmralBulldog

Title: Brittany Marie - A Gift For You

Listing Description:I was shopping and found something that was literally meant for you! To give you a hint I bought it at Victoria Secret. I of course wanted to try them on, but I bought it just for you. I want you to try it on for Me and wear it to work...it will be our little secret ;) I just hope none of your work buddies see My gift to you, how humiliating would that be!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom Pov, Pov, Bratty, Brunette Goddess, Brunette Tease, Femdom, Humiliating Task, Humiliation, Degradation, Verbal Humiliation, Panty Fetish, Female Domination-Femdom, Brittany Marie, Sissy Training, Sissy Slut, Sissy, Feminization, Forced Fem, Feminisation, Sissification

Length: 00:06:55
Size: 500 MB

Download:

AdmralBulldog

Title: Tsarina Baltic - Friday 13th Cabin Tit Addict Treat JOI

Listing Description:You've never had as much of my bare tits as this, so many angles, jiggles and perfect oily tit shots! All addicts must buy this amazing clip, enjoy my encouragement and when i rip off off my skimpy top off! Now this is a real Treat for Trick or Treat!

Keywords: Big Natural Tits, Big Tits, Huge Boobs, Big Breast, Tit Worship, Breast Worship, Boobs Worship, Edging Games, Joi Games, Masturbation Games, Edging Fetish, Halloween, Instructions, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, Jerkoff Command, Joi, Jerk Off Encouragement, Masturbation Encouragement, Lotion / Oil Fetish, Jerk Off Instruction-Joi, Tsarina Baltic

Length: 00:14:24
Size: 545 MB

Download:

AdmralBulldog

Title: Fetish Liza - Leather Goddess worship outdoors

Listing Description:When I get back from a drive, I expect you, my leather slave to be ready and waiting for me with your tongue out of your mouth. You know your duty is to clean my dusty and dirty boots and make sure my leather attire is pristine and polished. I will show you where I want your mouth to go and I will keep a close eye on your performance whilst towering above you.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom Pov, POV, Chateau-Cuir, Fetish Liza, Liza, Outdoors, High Heels, Boots, Dress, Leather

Length: 00:08:31
Size: 220 MB

Download:

AdmralBulldog

Title: Fetish Liza - Sexual leather glove JOI

Listing Description:Everything about black leather gloves makes you rock hard, so let's explore this together... I want you to stroke yourself for me as you follow my gloved hands all over my body. Can you edge until the end and have a massive orgasm all over my leather gloves?

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom Pov, POV, Leather Gloves, Fitting, Stockings, Nylons, High Heels, Fetish, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk-Off Commands, Jerk Off Instruction, Masturbation Encouragement, Jerk Off Encouragement, JOI, Instructions

Length: 00:11:13
Size: 290 MB

Download:

AdmralBulldog

Title: Reya Reign - Stroke To Step-Mommy's One Night Stand

Listing Description:You love hearing about step-mommy's dates, so step-mommy's going to tell you all about her hot one night stand! The very thought of step-mommy being pleased by a man makes your cock hard. Go ahead and stroke yourself as step-mommy tells you how her date took her home, spread her legs open, and fucked her on his bed. You're sure to cum when step-mommy goes into detail about how she mounted her date and rode his cock until they both came- and how she even let him cum inside of her!

Keywords: Cuckolding, Cuckold, Cucky, Cuck, Cheating Wife, Dirty Talk, Instructions, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, Jerkoff Command, Joi, Jerk Off Encouragement, Masturbation Encouragement, Kink, Loving Step-Mommy, Role Play, Step-Mom Fantasy, Step-Mommy Fantasy, Story Time, Taboo Fantasy, Jerk Off Instruction-Joi, Step Mom & Step Son Fantasy, Reya Reign

Length: 00:14:16
Size: 2 GB

Download:

AdmralBulldog

Title: Goddess Isabel - Stockings and Braces

Listing Description:Wear some sexy black nylon stockings and lingerie. First start by teasing me with your stockings and then start showing your braces and talking about how sexy they are. Then say that you have a surprise for me and put in your elastics. Hook them on your braces so they make the shape of triangles on each side. Then say that you know how badly I want you to give me a blow job with your elastics in so that I can feel them on my cock and cum all over them. Continue to tease me with your braces and stockings until I cum everywhere. (Please get colored elastics from your orthodontist and use them for the video if you can

Keywords:Braces, Mouth Fetish, Instructions, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, Jerkoff Command, Joi, Jerk Off Encouragement, Masturbation Encouragement, Jerk Off Instruction-Joi, Stocking, Goddess Isabel, Goddess, Isabel

Length: 00:05:10
Size: 566 MB

Download:

AdmralBulldog

Title: Sadie Holmes - JOI Jerk your fucking Dicklet to my smelly pantyhose feet perfe

Keywords: Sadie Holmes, Instructions, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, Jerkoff Command, JOI, Jerk Off Encouragement, Masturbation Encouragement, Foot Fetish|Foot Worship, Footworship, Foot Licking, Footlicking, Foot Fetish, Foot Play, Teasing, Tease And Denial, Tease, Denial, Cocktease

Length: 00:06:43
Size: 681 MB

Download:

AdmralBulldog

Title: Miss Amina Rose - save the planet recycle your cum

Listing Description:THIS IS A PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT.
Our world is in danger and it's up to you to save it! We are all very much aware of the growing environmental crises, but we are now facing a more severe threat to humanity: the unnecessary distribution and pollution of loser sperm from ugly virgins, old shriveled men, and pathetic betas. You have a responsibility to societies everywhere to cut down on your unwanted, undesirable waste. Thankfully, I have come up with an effective and responsible waste elimination plan that will not only solve a major environmental hazard, but also rid the world of the overpopulation of weak, disgusting cum slurpers like you. Do your part; eat your cum.

Keywords: Beta Male Training, Brat Girls, Cei, Cum Eating Instruction, Coerced Cum Eating, Cum Eating, Cum Swallowers, Male Cum Swallowing, Cei Encouragement, Cum Eating Instructions, Teasing, Tease And Denial, Tease, Denial, Cocktease, Cock Tease, Tease & Denial, Cum Training, Femdom, Loser Training, Old Man Humiliation, Virgin Humiliation, Humiliation, Degradation, Verbal Humiliation, Miss Amina Rose, Mistress, Amina Rose

Length: 00:12:14
Size: 343 MB

Download:

AdmralBulldog

b]Title:[/b] Tommy Hill - Matured Slowly

Listing Description:Tommy has matured slowly over time and is the definition of a MILF. She has the whole package, nice bouncy TITS, and have not lost their shape. An amazing ass that is as peachy as they come, finished off with nipple piercings and one sexy accent. She can even move well and she is there, right in front of you, waiting for you to pull your DICK out and masturbate slowly!

Keywords: POV, BoppingBabes, Tommy Hill, Black Bra, Large Natural Breasts, Brunette, Cleavage, Crop, Top, Erect, Nipples, High Heels, Lounge, MILF, Panties, Black Panties, Trimmed Pussy, Tartan Skirt, Black Stockings, Black Suspenders, Tattoos, Teasing, Tease And Denial, Tease, Denial, Cocktease

Length: 00:09:51
Size: 430 MB

Download:

AdmralBulldog

Title: Goddess Poison - The Digital Reprogramming Loop!!

Listing Description: Its time to hear My digital purr penetrate your mind. Just pump and feel My words guiding you to a new upgraded you. A visual treat. A technical escape from reality. Allow yourself to be submerged into a cycle of listen, pump, obey and repeat as the synapses of your brain are strengthened to My suggestions. Turn your mind off and listen as you stroke to a better you.
This is a 5 min loop which Ive doubled up for extra ease of looping.
GoddessPoison.com for exclusive content. @theDyballatrix on twitter and @WantPoison for clip updates!

Keywords: Goddess Worship, Instructions, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, Jerkoff Command, Joi, Jerk Off Encouragement, Masturbation Encouragement, Jerk Off Instruction-Joi, Mindjacked, Reprogramming Fantasy, Subliminal Messages, Edging Games, Joi Games, Masturbation Games, Edging Fetish, Hypno, Hypnotic, Mesmerize, Mental Domination, Hypnosis, Mind Fuck, Brainwashing, Brainwash, Brainwashed, Sensual Domination, Sexy, Erotic, Goddess Poison, Goddess, Poison

Length: 00:10:32
Size: 984 MB

Download:

AdmralBulldog

Title: Princess Violette - Good Boy for Soles

Listing Description: Hey foot bitch, Look how pretty my feet are. So fucking perfect that you wouldn't dare disobey me. Noooo. Your only thought is to be a good boy, to please me. Obey my every command in this clip. Get lost staring at my mesmerizing soles. You love my feet so much. The high arches, my sexy red toes, my perfect soles. Show me. Show me what a good boy you are.

Keywords: Femdom Pov, Pov, Femdom, Blackmail & Findom, Financial Domination, Findom, Goddess Worship, Soles Fetish, Foot Worship, Footworship, Foot Licking, Footlicking, Foot Fetish, Foot Play, Princess Violette, Princess, Violette

Length: 00:12:12
Size: 825 MB

Download: