Mixed Indecent conversations and Masturbation Designation (POV)

AdmralBulldog

Title: Anika Fall - Tiny Dick Surprise

Listing Description:Hey needle dick, do you want to stroke that little pecker for me? Ohhhh of course you do! Are you ready for me to give you some guidance as I tease you with my body and humiliate you for being so small? Oh yes! I'm going to instruct you to stroke that needle dick and I have a special little surprise for you! Are you ready?

Keywords: Pov, Cum Countdown, Femdom, Humiliation, Degradation, Verbal Humiliation, Instructions, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, Jerkoff Command, Joi, Jerk Off Encouragement, Masturbation Encouragement, Jerk Off Instruction-Joi, Sph, Small Penis Humiliation, Small Cock Humiliation, Small Dick Humiliation, Teasing, Tease And Denial, Tease, Denial, Cocktease, Cock Tease, Tease & Denial, Anika Fall, AnikaFall

Download Format: MP4
Length: 00:12:14
Size: 756 MB
Resolution: 1920x1080

Download:

AdmralBulldog

Title: Rose - True Romance

Listing Description:When it comes to Rose, it really is a true romance; a match made in heaven. She is getting ready so you can go out for the night, and she is looking as fine as she ever has done. That lovely little ass of hers is to die for and the way she is flashing her cute pink panties at you, it makes you quiver with excitement. I think you've got enough time for some fun before you go out.

Keywords: POV, UpSkirt Jerk, Rose R, Ass, Bedroom, Brunette, Dirty Talk, Dress, High Heels, Lingerie, Masturbation, No Panties, Panties, Trimmed Pussy, Stockings, Thong, Upskirt, Voyeur, Instructions, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, Jerkoff Command, JOI, Jerk Off Encouragement, Masturbation Encouragement

Length: 00:08:56
Size: 390 MB

Download:

AdmralBulldog

Title: Latex Barbie - Men Belong in Cages

Listing Description:Do you think it is a coincidence that your male appendage fits perfectly inside chastity? It's very easy to find male devices that are quite effective in your denial. In contrast, female devices of quality seem to be almost impossible to find - that's because women should seldom be denied. Women should have all the pleasures in life that they desire - but men and their cocks, were designed to be locked away easily. It's purely evolution. Men should be kept in cages, and on leashes, under the control of women. You need to be domesticated and denied, otherwise constant chronic masturbating will devour your life. In a way, this is way hotter too - if you never cum, the pleasure never ends. When you cum and release the pressure, all your horny feelings go out the window - you delete your accounts, you throw away your sissy panties and sexy toys... how totally idiotic. Just another reason that it's clear - you need to be caged, and stay that way.

Keywords: Pov, Chastity, Locked Dick, Cock Locked, Cock Cage, Keyholder, Chastity Device, Chastity Tease, Chastity Encouragement, Female Supremacy, Femdom, Latex, Humiliation, Degradation, Verbal Humiliation, Latex Barbie

Length: 00:12:09
Size: 1 GB

Download:

AdmralBulldog

Title: Lissie Belle - Intox CEI make cum cubes with me

Listing Description:get intox with me using pop.pers and follow my instructions as i tell you how to jerk off and make cum cubes for future yummy use ...

Keywords: POV, CEI, Cum Eating Instruction, Cum Eating, Cum Swallowers, Male Cum Swallowing, CEI Encouragement, Instructions, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, Jerkoff Command, JOI, Cum Countdown

Length: 00:10:35
Size: 770 MB
Resolution: 1280x720

Download:

AdmralBulldog

Title: Sarah DiAvola - SissyRelated Fuck Fest

Listing Description:This is filthy.
Welcome to the most taboo sissy gang-bang, cum-bathing, hole-oozing fuck story you've ever heard. It's vile, it's offensive, it's a masterpiece of filth: Just like you are.
It's difficult to describe the story in detail here, because I don't know where to begin and I want you to be horrified. But if you're terrified of being fully and explicitly used sexually by the people closest to you, as a cum-guzzling meatbag of fuck holes dressed in frilly sissy clothing, this one will hit you right in your dirty SOUL. It will rip you out by the root and shake you to your core.
Let's have fun with our familial slut! All of us! Take turns, fill her sissy holes, make new ones if we have to! We want our sissy slick and slippery with slimy cum. Don't worry, all of the women will be wearing huge strap-on dicks to pound the cum deeper into you and slosh it out when they withdraw. We're going to have to get these carpets cleaned, after this BANGER of a reunion!
If you have ever heard me tell a story, weave a tale, paint a fantasy, you've already put this in your cart before you were finished reading the title. That's how essential my words are to you - no-one can immerse you in a customized story like this until your head is spinning and you lose track of reality, like Sarah DiAvola can. Not a single one.

Keywords: Pov, Bukkake, Creampie Gangbang, Cum Dripping Out, Cum Dumpster, Erotic Story, Sissy Training, Sissy Slut, Sissy, Feminization, Forced Fem, Feminisation, Sissification, Forced Crossdressing, Slave Training & Forced Fem, Slingshot Bikini, Strapon, Pov Strap-On, Strap-On, Strap On, Dildo, Pegging, Taboo Fantasy, Sissy Fetish, Sarah DiAvola

Length: 00:24:17
Size: 513 MB

Download:

AdmralBulldog

Title: Mystie Mae - Anal Seduction for my Best Friends Daddy

Listing Description:Sorry I had to come by today, I left all of my homework here last night and I need it for school today. Well... Since it's just the 2 of us, I want to tell you that I've always been really turned on by you.. I know I've seen you stare at my ass when I'm over, I mean you practically can't take your eyes off of it. I've always dreamt of the chance to be able to show you what I do to myself when I'm at home, and I'm thinking about you. First, I know you want to see me with all of these clothes off. I'll start by showing you how I masturbate and imagine you going in and out of my wet pussy. After I imagine you fucking my pussy, I like to imagine you fucking my ass, so I go in and out with my vibrator until I cum really hard for you. I'm so glad we were able to do this today.. Maybe I should forget my homework more often

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom Pov, Pov, Anal Masturbation, Anal, Anal Training, Anus, Ass, Fuck Your Ass, Finger Your Ass, Prostate Massage, Butt Plug, Anal Play, Daddy Roleplay, Kink, Mystie Mae

Length: 00:16:06
Size: 200 MB

Download:

AdmralBulldog

Title: Dolly P - Rent Promises

Listing Description:Dolly is short on the rent once again and you have decided to take extreme measures in securing what you are owed. Dolly seems relaxed about the whole situation, whilst also trying her best to show off some skin, some ass, and everything in between. Maybe an agreement can be arranged, Dolly gets a little bit more time for the rent and you get to have a wank and blow your cock all over that fat ass of hers.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom Pov, POV, UpSkirt Jerk, Dolly P, Ass, Blonde, Busty, Dirty Talk, Knee High Socks, Lounge, Mini Skirt, Panties, Shaved Pussy, Tattoos, Thong, Upskirt, Voyeur, Teasing, Tease And Denial, Tease, Denial, Cocktease, Jerk Off Encouragement, Masturbation Encouragement

Length: 00:10:51
Size: 474 MB

Download:

AdmralBulldog

Title: Kelly Sunshine - Ball Crushing Heels

Listing Description:Look at you, loser, all worked up. You're obsessed with Me! It's so pathetic how horny that tiny little dick gets. Omg it's so small, My heels are bigger than that cock! I could totally Squeeze it if I wanted to. I could stomp on your balls until they pop. I want to ruin them! I'm so powerful I can do whatever I want. Strip down, I want you naked and vulnerable. Lie on your back and spread your legs. I have some stomping to do!!!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom Pov, Pov, Brat Girls, Femdom Brat, Goddess Worship, High Heels Fetish, High Heels Worship, Humiliation, Degradation, Verbal Humiliation, Masturbation Humiliation, Sph, Small Penis Humiliation, Small Cock Humiliation, Small Dick Humiliation, Ball Abuse, Ballbusting, Balls Busting, Cbt Fantasy, Kelly Sunshine

Length: 00:06:44
Size: 177 MB

Download:

AdmralBulldog

Title: Lucy Love - Too Much Spunk

Listing Description:Whenever you are around Lucy she makes you too hard, so hard you cannot take it, and usually produce far too much spunk to handle. Lucy knows how to handle a horny guy like you all day every day. This hot MILF is looking fine as anything, especially in that low-cut blouse of hers, revealing her gorgeous nipples once again. Take them, breathe them in, the night is getting hot and sticky.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom Pov, POV, DownBlouse Jerk, Lucy Love, Big Nipples, Braless, Brunette, Cleaning, Cleavage, Dirty Talk, Downblouse, Erect Nipples, Milf, Natural Tits, Nipple Pokies, Nipple Slip, Voyeur, Jerk Off Encouragement, Masturbation Encouragement, Teasing, Tease And Denial, Tease, Denial, Cocktease

Length: 00:07:39
Size: 334 MB

Download:

AdmralBulldog

Title: Astro Domina - OWNED BY MY YOGA PANTS

Listing Description:Time for a quick release from your chastity device. I am wearing your favorite yoga pants. You get to jerk off. But will you get to cum?
This is a custom clip.I feel re-energized and re-inspired to do more cool things to you. What about you Jack Jack? Happy to see your Goddess again? I have a little surprise for you. You can probably tell I'm wearing yoga pants. What you can't see is that I went commando today.
Do you have any idea what I'll be doing today? What my plans are for your pecker? Let me show you what you've been waiting for, these tight yoga pants glued to my ass. Behold! You've been missing my yoga pants haven't you? You've been wondering where my ass has been.
You've been longing and craving for my ass, in these pants. And maybe one day I'll let you blast all over them. Or maybe you should be denied? Let's face it, you're doomed either way. For now, take off your chastity device and let's play.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom Pov, Pov, Ass Worship, Asslicking, Assworship, Ass Licking, Ass Fetish, Oral Servitude, Ass Humiliation, Chastity, Locked Dick, Cock Locked, Cock Cage, Keyholder, Chastity Device, Chastity Tease, Teasing, Tease And Denial, Tease, Denial, Cocktease, Cock Tease, Tease & Denial, Instructions, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, Jerkoff Command, Joi, Jerk Off Encouragement, Masturbation Encouragement, Jerk Off Instruction-Joi, Tight Pants, Workout Clothes, Yoga Pants

Length: 00:11:18
Size: 494 MB

Download:

AdmralBulldog

Title: Mistress An Li - My Super Wide, Sz 4 Feet

Listing Description:A candid talk about my super, super, super wide feet. I have the widest feet I've ever seen on any woman proportionally. They measure at size 4, and are far, far wider than that. I talk about my experiences with buying shoes, having my feet measured professionally for custom shoes, how I grew to love my feet, and I measure the length and width of my feet a couple of times to prove to you how wide they are.

Enjoy, foot lovers!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom Pov, Pov, Foot Worship, Footworship, Foot Licking, Footlicking, Foot Fetish, Foot Play, Feet, Femdom, Mistress An Li, Mistress, An Li

Length: 00:14:29
Size: 843 MB

Download:

AdmralBulldog

Title: Keeley - Hard To Say No

Listing Description:You're having a wank in the spare bedroom where your girlfriend's super hot friend, Keeley, will be sleeping this evening. Keeley heads for the bathroom walking past the spare bedroom to find you jerking your dick. You know you should stop, but you carry on as Keeley asks what the hell you're doing! But it's making her pussy wet watching you and begins to strip naked for you...

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom Pov, POV, WankItNow, Keeley, Instructions, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, Jerkoff Command, JOI, Jerk Off Encouragement, Masturbation Encouragement, Bra, Brunette Hair, Masturbation, Erect Nipples, Nude, Open Leg, Panties, Landing Strip Pussy, Shorts, Knee High Socks, Tattoos, Thong, Medium Natural Tits, Vest Top

Length: 00:12:55
Size: 567 MB

Download:

AdmralBulldog

Title: Kendra Kennedy - Naughty Nurse Get You Hard

Listing Description:As if my perfect tits and naughty nurse outfit aren't enough to make you crazy... I slip you a little something to make my job even easier. Once I have you nice and hard, I crawl across your bed, pull out my perfect tits, and jerk that cock until it explodes all over for me.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom Pov, Pov, Big Tits, Huge Boobs, Big Breast, Tit Worship, Breast Worship, Boobs Worship, Blonde Goddess, Fake Tits, Instructions, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, Jerkoff Command, Joi, Jerk Off Encouragement, Masturbation Encouragement, Jerk Off Instruction-Joi, Nurse Costume, Nurse Fantasy, Pov Handjobs, Nurse Fetish, Topless, Kendra Kennedy

Length: 00:09:07
Size: 763 MB

Download:

AdmralBulldog

Title: Tracy Rose - Danger Wank

Listing Description:You've accidentally caught one of your employees in their office with her hand down her panties. You stand and watch by the door for a nice long moment, watching Tracy play with herself. You finally make yourself known, and although Tracy is a little alarmed she's been caught by her boss having a danger wank in her office, her hand doesn't seem to be leaving the insides of her panties...

Tracy Rose,Blouse,Bra,Brunette Hair,Heels Jerk Off Instruction Masturbation Encouragement Nipple (Medium) Nipples (Erect) Office Open Leg Panties Pussy (Shaved) Skirt Stockings Tits (Medium) Tits (Natural)

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom Pov, POV, WankItNow, Tracy Rose, Instructions, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, Jerkoff Command, JOI, Jerk Off Encouragement, Masturbation Encouragement

Length: 00:12:12
Size: 535 MB

Download:

AdmralBulldog

Title: Goddess Natalie - Blackmailed into paying for my shopping

Listing Description:Time for a little findom action, don't you think? Especially since I just found a pretty embarrassing video on your computer that I'm sure you wouldn't want anyone else to find out about. Which video? Well...let's just say it's one of those that show just how pathetic you truly are. And guess what? If you won't buy this video and do as I say, I will send it to everyone right away - all your work colleagues and ****, too. So you better obey!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom Pov, Pov, Blackmail & Findom, Blackmail, Blackmail Fantasy, Blackmailed, Blackmailing, Femdom, Financial Abuse Fantasy, Financial Dominance, Financial Domination, Findom, Financial Fuckery, Financial Ruin Fantasy, Financial Slave Training, Financial Slavery, Financial Submission, Goddess Natalie, Goddess, Natalie

Length: 00:11:24
Resolution: 1904x1088

Download:

AdmralBulldog

Title: Lissie Belle - Daddy roleplay

Listing Description:gotcha! so your jerking off to your daughters underwear you perv! so inappropriate! good thing you got a loving wife and she can turn this fantasy into appropriate play, she dresses up and teases you with short flashes and her sexy voice until you give your lil girl the load she wants

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom Pov, Pov, Big Tits, Huge Boobs, Big Breast, Tit Worship, Breast Worship, Boobs Worship, Daddy Roleplay, Daddys Girl, Instructions, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, Jerkoff Command, Joi, Jerk Off Encouragement, Masturbation Encouragement, Jerk Off Instruction-Joi, Role Play, Lissie Belle

Length: 00:10:49
Size: 784 MB

Download:

AdmralBulldog

Title: Mistress Euryale - Mental Chastity Mind Fuck

Listing Description:I want you to experience a new level of devotion to Me. No chastity cage needed, no key holding, nothing else than a mental chastity that I will imprint in your perverted slut brain, turning you into the perfect chastity slave. You will sacrifice your pathetic orgasms for My pleasure. You will fulfil your slave life by worshipping Me.
Sink deeper and deeper into this mind fuck, as I penetrate your mind to change your brain circuits and connections, and rewire you as a chaste slave... Give up on the selfishness of the perverted slut that you are, and understand the real devotion I expect from you: denying your impulses, sacrificing your worthless urges, and nurture My pleasure.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom Pov, Pov, Glove Fetish, Latex Fetish, Latex Gloves, Mental Chastity, Hypno, Hypnotic, Mesmerize, Mental Domination, Hypnosis, Mind Fuck, Brainwashing, Brainwash, Brainwashed, Sensual Domination, Sexy, Erotic, Mindwash, Opera Gloves, Slave Training, Submissive Training, Sub Training, Slut Training, Chastity, Locked Dick, Cock Locked, Cock Cage, Keyholder, Chastity Device, Chastity Tease, Mistress Euryale, Mistress, Euryale

Length: 00:14:16
Size: 763 MB

Download:

AdmralBulldog

Title: Goddess Lindsey - Self Exploration

Listing Description:Jerking your cock just isn't enough anymore. you've started to fantasize about something else...what would just a finer or maybe two feel stretching out your holes? Get nice and lose as you jerk before you lube up your fingers and slide it up your ass for the first time. I'll show you just how to wiggle your fingers to ensure it feels amazing! Once you start, you won't be able to stop. There's a reason your g-spot is in a hard to reach location. Time for some guided self exploration!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom Pov, Pov, Anal Fingering, Goddess Worship, Instructions, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, Jerkoff Command, Joi, Jerk Off Encouragement, Masturbation Encouragement, Jerk Off Instruction-Joi, Teasing, Tease And Denial, Tease, Denial, Cocktease, Cock Tease, Tease & Denial, Humiliation, Degradation, Verbal Humiliation, Goddess Lindsey, Goddess, Lindsey

Length: 00:08:37

Download:

AdmralBulldog

Title: Goddess Jessica - Longing For Cum

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom Pov, POV, Goddess Jessica, Goddess, Jessica, CEI, Cum Eating Instruction, Cum Eating, Cum Swallowers, Male Cum Swallowing, CEI Encouragement, Instructions, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, Jerkoff Command, JOI, Humiliation, Degradation, Verbal Humiliation

Length: 00:11:52
Size: 265 MB

Download: