Julie Skyhigh And Other Exlusive High Heel Videos

HeelLove

[ABOUT THIS UPDATE]

Forbidden camcorder in furniture mall Dressed with a very short dress, some stockings and suspenders and my white new designer high heels, i'm walking in the shop to choose something new to decorate my home. not allowed to record anything, we are using a small camcorder to realise this clip! excuse if sometimes the camcorder is not stable!! it was not easy!! like that, with my short dress, i'm walking in the shop in the middle of lots of people who coulnd't imagine how I have something hidden Inside me!

[+SCREENSHOTS+]

[?VIDEO INFO?]

0240_beingnaughtyinfurnituremalelouboutinhighheelsstockingsC4all | Windows Media at 2 562 Kbps | 152 MiB | 8mn 17s
Resolution: 720 x 576 | 25.000 fps

JUSKHGH0240.WMV

Last edited by a moderator:

HeelLove

[ABOUT THIS UPDATE]

Practicing Sport in xtreme 20cm peter chu high heels - HD2 In this clip, I'm doing some sport in my VERY high heels from Peter chu. They are very extreme to do this, but it was like a challenge. I'm dressed in a sport-fitted legging, with a top where you see my belly nude. I tried first with my pink louboutin 15cm heels... as it was too easy I change for the peter chu. Close-ups on my ass & shoes.

[+SCREENSHOTS+]

[?VIDEO INFO?]

0241_dvdpracticesportinhighheels | Windows Media at 3 419 Kbps | 162 MiB | 6mn 38s

JUSKHGH0241.WMV

HeelLove

[ABOUT THIS UPDATE]

Shopping in leather thigh high boots & jeans: outdoor & supermarket - HD Dressed with my very tight ''jegging''. It's like a legging but in jeans, my short leather jacket with big fur collar and my leather thigh high boots with metal heel of 14cm and metal tips too , I walk in a very public street with people around everywhere and cars that pass by and slow down for me. The outfit is stunning and VERY hot! Close-ups on my boots, on my ass. You will not get enough of this one! :) My heels are so noisy as well. I needed some cigarettes so I enter into a supermarket and you can follow me even at the cashier with some views on my boots.

[+SCREENSHOTS+]

[?VIDEO INFO?]

0242_dvdshoppinginthighhighbootsandtightjeans | Windows Media at 5 575 Kbps | 402 MiB | 10mn 5s

JUSKHGH0242.z01
JUSKHGH0242.z02
JUSKHGH0242.zip

HeelLove

[ABOUT THIS UPDATE]

Sexy slut in airports to Male in fitted jeans in louboutin P E Ep toe 150 heels. Follow me during my hole trip to maldives and even in Abu dhabi with people EVERYwhere. I'm dressed like a good slut in a very fitted jeanspant from MET in jeans, with my tricolor lady P E Ep C.Louboutin high heels. I was very tired at the end because of my swolen feet in the flight, but I dont care, I just want to be on my high heels even to travel. :) Follow me with my luggage everywhere :) a llot of dangling in the chairs waiting as well.

[+SCREENSHOTS+]

[?VIDEO INFO?]

0243_fromZaventemtoMalewith15cmhighheels | Windows Media at 6 841 Kbps | 628 MiB | 12mn 49s
Resolution: 1280 x 720 | 25.000 fps

JUSKHGH0243.z01
JUSKHGH0243.z02
JUSKHGH0243.z03
JUSKHGH0243.zip

HeelLove

[ABOUT THIS UPDATE]

A slut in microdress introducing the VIP jungle reserve villa in Maldives - DVD Voyeur under my dress... In this clip, I show you how hotels should present their luxe-villa's to private guest... The villa is the Jungle reserve, the luxus very big villa from the hotel in the Maldives. 1700sqm. A place where madonna slept! :) I present all the places of this villa in a sexy way... do you want to go now? I show you the very nice view from the balcony... under my sexy dress in my christian louboutin Daffodils heels. Many sexy views while I go on the stairs to the second floor like you were looking behind me, but I do not care about it! When I'm upstairs, I bend forward to let you enjoy the show and I play with my legs as well. I also walk around the border of the pool... being very carefull to not fall into the water with these very high heels :)

[+SCREENSHOTS+]

[?VIDEO INFO?]

0244_juliepresentsluxvillainlouboutin160highheelslycrafittedminidressC4all | Windows Media at 5 056 Kbps | 258 MiB | 7mn 8s

JUSKHGH0244.z01
JUSKHGH0244.zip

HeelLove

[ABOUT THIS UPDATE]

smoking in leather thigh high boots & jeans + playing with my boots & cigarette-crushing Dressed with my very tight ''jegging''. It's like a legging but in jeans, my short leather jacket with big fur collar and my leather thigh high boots with metal heel of 14cm and metal tips too , I walk in a public wood, to find a bench to sit down and smoke 2 cigarettes that I crush with my boots every time with nice close-ups. I play with my boots too while I smoke the cigarette and you'll see many close-ups on my face & lips while I inhale/exhole the smoke. Some nose-exhales as well. The close-ups on the boots are very hot too with the people passing by, while I'm dressed like a real slut :) The outfit is stunning and VERY hot!

[+SCREENSHOTS+]

[?VIDEO INFO?]

0245_SmokinginthighhighbootsjeansDVD | Windows Media at 4 959 Kbps | 321 MiB | 9mn 3s
Resolution: 720 x 480 | 29.970 fps

JUSKHGH0245.z01
JUSKHGH0245.zip

HeelLove

[ABOUT THIS UPDATE]

Whore handcuffed in the woods in 20cm heels in nude belly & lycra wetlookskirt wearing my very provocative and extreme 20cm Peter Chu heels with 4cm platform, with the extreme arch & fishnet pantyhose, but totally destroyed & lycra wetlook miniskirt, I walk on the road waiting for a john. I move my ass... brush my beautifull long hair. In the beginning I had a little jacket that doesnt cover my belly, but I took it off and put it like a cheap Hooker on the ground. Now you can see better my belly from all side when I walk. lot of walking in this clip. Walking to the hooker location, then walking around, back and forth at the hooker location. Just standing and walking. Enjoy my ass & hips. After about 5minutes, a "John" offers you small amount of money for a bj. So I refuse. you see a nice view on my back when explaining this. He finally go away. 2 minutes later he comes back to negociate again the price and finally I get 150 but I was still not happy but I go. We went into the woods to find a place with this very diffcult high heels, and you enjoy some nice close-ups on my back from the front when looking around.

[+SCREENSHOTS+]

[?VIDEO INFO?]

0253_awhore20cmheelshandcuffedforcedC4ALL | Windows Media at 6 370 Kbps | 378 MiB | 8mn 18s

JUSKHGH0253.z01
JUSKHGH0253.zip

HeelLove

[ABOUT THIS UPDATE]

backstage shooting in pink sweaterdress & suede thigh high boots HD2 In this clip, you will see many exciting close-ups on my boots, the border of my dress & pantyhose like you can pull up skirt to see what is under it! it's very exciting. The wind blowing in my chinchilla jacket from very close whie I touch the jacket with my hands... I'm posing at the same time and you see me in a totally natural way. I'm dressed in my grey suede Gianmarco lorenzi thigh high boots with a pink fitted sweaterdress that is very short. Sometimes you see the underpart of the pantyhose (of course no panty under it).

[+SCREENSHOTS+]

[?VIDEO INFO?]

0256_backstageshootingpinkdresssuedeTHBDVDC4ALL | Windows Media at 2 972 Kbps | 192 MiB | 9mn 2s

JUSKHGH0256.WMV

HeelLove

[ABOUT THIS UPDATE]

New GML overknee suede boots fitting in the car In this clip, you will see how happy I'm when I get new paire of boots! happy and wet :) I discover them with you and open the box to fit my sexy nude feet into them. These overknee sexy boots from gianmarco lorenzi looks amazing with this miniskirt and my chinchilla grey jacket! :)

[+SCREENSHOTS+]

[?VIDEO INFO?]

0257_newGMLbootsinthecar | Windows Media at 6 498 Kbps | 157 MiB | 3mn 22s

JUSKHGH0257.WMV

HeelLove

[ABOUT THIS UPDATE]

My new overknee suede boots in paris with metal tips - HD2 Follow me in the most famous places in Paris where I walked around all the day in my sexy, but classy outfit. A pink sweaterdress with white open trench above it, Brown shiny pantyhose from Falke, and my new Gianmarco lorenzi blue overknee boots with 13cm heels and 1.5cm platform, with metal tips so you can hear my walks every second on the ground and people look at me when they hear me coming! :) Hundreds of people everywhere around me! More public then this place is diffcult to find! :) Then I went to rue faubourg saint honore to go shopping. I will make an appart clip where you see me Inside the moncler shop & la perla shop because it's more recorded like a hidden camera because we're not allowed to shoot Inside.

[+SCREENSHOTS+]

[?VIDEO INFO?]

0258_walkinginoverkneesuedeGMLbootscitytripinparisDVDC4ALL | Windows Media at 4 713 Kbps | 413 MiB | 12mn 14s

JUSKHGH0258.z01
JUSKHGH0258.z02
JUSKHGH0258.zip

HeelLove

[ABOUT THIS UPDATE]

Teasing in GML 16cm sandals with close-up on my toes with fresh nailpolish This clip is really sexy. I walk on a windy day on the balcony in maldives. I tease you, play with my legs and you will see many close-ups of my feet in these beautifull sandals. The day was so windy that sometimes the skirt blow up :) close-ups on the border of the skirt I walk on the side of the pool , hopefully, I didnt fall :) but you see my feet in close-up while I walk passing by in front of the camera.

[+SCREENSHOTS+]

[?VIDEO INFO?]

0259_maldivesteasingGMLsandalsfloatingskirtC4ALL | Windows Media at 3 039 Kbps | 142 MiB | 6mn 32s

JUSKHGH0259.WMV

HeelLove

[ABOUT THIS UPDATE]

meeting fans at the Venusshow in berlin in my slutoutfit PART 2 Looking for anna to meet her, then I walk through the venus in my sexy outfit with her, I couldnt keep my hands of her! :) We walk together through all the peopIe. I'm wearing a wetlook lycra fitted skirt, andAgent provocateur corset with my louboutin daffodils high heels (160) teasing with my sexy outfit

[+SCREENSHOTS+]

[?VIDEO INFO?]

0260_meetingfansattheVenusShowpart2 | Windows Media at 8 236 Kbps | 379 MiB | 6mn 25s

JUSKHGH0260.z01
JUSKHGH0260.zip

HeelLove

[ABOUT THIS UPDATE]

meeting fans at the Venusshow in berlin in my hot outfit I really love to show myself, sp the venus was the right place for that and meeting my lovely fans. I'm wearing a wetlook lycra fitted skirt, and lycra top with thigh high boots that have a shiny leather with my chinchilla fur coat for the first part of the video. I walk through all the poeple teasing with my sexy outfit. follow me walking over this beautfull place with men everywhere around me. I also made a photoshooting for Penthouse, so I was sure people watch me. I was wearing my Agent provocateur black corset and louboutin high heels. Under the skirt I'm wearing a shiny Kunert pantyhose.

[+SCREENSHOTS+]

[?VIDEO INFO?]

0261_meetingfansatvenusshowcastingp1C4all | Windows Media at 3 447 Kbps | 110 MiB | 4mn 28s

JUSKHGH0261.WMV

HeelLove

[ABOUT THIS UPDATE]

Walking on wooden bridge in maldives in louboutin Lady P E Ep P E Eptoe 15heels & minidress HD In this clip, I show you what I'm wearing today, and walk for you on the wooden bridge (hopefully I do not fall between the holes with these heels) :) . I'm dressed with this sexy minidress that the Wind blows up one time :) some close-ups on my shoes/barefoot. You can see me pink toenails in the P E Eptoe high heels. It's so sexy in these christian louboutin fluo pink heels ;)

[+SCREENSHOTS+]

[?VIDEO INFO?]

0262_walkinginlouboutinonbridgemaldivesminidressC4ALL | Windows Media at 3 859 Kbps | 139 MiB | 5mn 2s

JUSKHGH0262.WMV

HeelLove

[ABOUT THIS UPDATE]

carcleaning & carpet hitting in leatherskirt, FFnylons and 14cm heels suede boots & UPSKIRT HD2 In this clip, I'm washing the car in my very sexy outfit: camel color miniskirt with FF nylons that comes little bit Under the skirt so you can see them, 12 straps cervin garterbelt and 14cm high heels boots without Platform. you will see some water / soap splashing on my boots & stockings, you will see me hitting the carpets of the car with my sexy boots several times to take away all the dust of them. You will see me also cleaning the Inside of the car and remove all the trash.

[+SCREENSHOTS+]

[?VIDEO INFO?]

0263_carwashleatherskirtFFstockings14cmsuedebootsnoplatformC4ALL | Windows Media at 3 356 Kbps | 109 MiB | 4mn 33s

JUSKHGH0263.WMV

HeelLove

[ABOUT THIS UPDATE]

walking in trench in 20cm peter chu heels & shoeplay - HD2 In this clip, I'm walking in the street in these VERY extremely arched Peterchu high heels of 20cm with 4cm Platform, classy burburry trench & FF nylons from secret in lace that you can see when I walk Holden by 12 straps garterbelt from Cervin. I sit down on a bench to show my legs. It's the first time I walk outdoor in public with this heels.

[+SCREENSHOTS+]

[?VIDEO INFO?]

0267_walkingandshoeplayinextreme20cmdangerousheelstrenchwithFFnylonsC4ALL | Windows Media at 9 366 Kbps | 598 MiB | 8mn 55s

JUSKHGH0267.z01
JUSKHGH0267.z02
JUSKHGH0267.zip

HeelLove

[ABOUT THIS UPDATE]

Walking in town in leder thigh high boots & legging with shiny moncler jacket HD2 I already see you thinking when looking at the gif-banner ''ow how is she's dressed'', well yes I am, and I love to walk like that in public places. It's what I did... I walk on the way to the most comercial street of brussels. You see me on the road to go there and on the avenue louise itself with people all around. I wanted to see some furs in the ''gallery louise'' where they sell some furs. But I put this part of the inside clip in an appart clip. so here you only have the outdoor part. I'm dressed with one of my favourite thigh high boots, in leather and a very thin legging. To add the more sexy ''touch'', I'm wearing my moncler shiny downcoat that match perfectly with the boots and under it a bodysuit style wolford with some seethrough effects and walk through brussels with people looking at me :) FOLLOW ME... at my feet of course :) You can hear the sound of my heels clicking on the ground.. it's very sexy

[+SCREENSHOTS+]

[?VIDEO INFO?]

0268_aslutwalkingintowninTHBleggingdvdC4all | Windows Media at 4 316 Kbps | 342 MiB | 11mn 4s

JUSKHGH0268.z01
JUSKHGH0268.zip

HeelLove

[ABOUT THIS UPDATE]

Dressed leatherpant & 15cm noplatform heels in a public supermarket in this clip, I'm Dressed in my leatherlook pant from MET in jeans (they look like miss sixty pants but are better cut for me), 15cm red heels without platform for a size 37 is really extremely high and difficult! it was really a challenge to walk on those in a public supermarket with people everywhere because it was a special promotion day for extra more people :) after 15min, my feet begin to hurt really hard, but I keep on :) the outfit is really hot and people look at my heels a lot because it strange for them :p Follow me in the shop like if you were a stalker behind me looking at me heels... go upstairs with close-ups on the heels. After 30min, I couldnt walk anymore and we go out of the supermarket! The hole outfit look completely awesome and everybody was looking at me. enjoy! it's a beautifull clip! it looks like a hidden camera clip

[+SCREENSHOTS+]

[?VIDEO INFO?]

0269_publicexhibleatherpant15cmhighheelswithoutplatformdvd | Windows Media at 4 227 Kbps | 365 MiB | 12mn 3s

JUSKHGH0269.z01
JUSKHGH0269.zip

HeelLove

[ABOUT THIS UPDATE]

My sexy pink microbikini Watch me on the beach in my microbikini walking on the beach and teasing you with my sexy body. Many close-ups while I walk on the beach on nude feet,. It's almost prohibited walk around like ths in this country, so that was just the fun to wear this one on the beach :) a little shooting will come with this clip as well :)

[+SCREENSHOTS+]

[?VIDEO INFO?]

0274_JULIEANDHERMICROBIKINI | Windows Media at 7 325 Kbps | 221 MiB | 4mn 13s
Resolution: 1920 x 1080 | 25.000 fps

JUSKHGH0274.z01
JUSKHGH0274.zip

HeelLove

[ABOUT THIS UPDATE]

Eternal in extreme 20cm high heels HD I'm sure you already know I'm the best. This is a proof that I am! chewing a gum making bubbles with it ... smiling at passenger knowing I'm dressed so extreme is funny and exciting. See me Walking in these extreme 20cm peter chu high heels with only 4 cm Platform on the border of the road waiting for a john with my destroyed fishnet pantyhose & nude belly when outside it's only 4?C , so very cold! But a good girl dont care, she just want to be the most beautifull and sexy on the road and be seen by so many guys. I love to know this! I feel so more beautifull when I'm on the road waiting. You can not imagine! :) In the beginning of the video you see me arriving and destroying my pantyhose to give me a sexy look that I love. At the end, I talk to tthe camera - a great tease! The outfit is almost the same then in ''whc'' video, but here it's recorded in DSLR in the best quality and close-ups on my hips and me walking in the extreme shoes that are very difficult for me with my size 37, 16cm is extreme to walk in

[+SCREENSHOTS+]

[?VIDEO INFO?]

0275_eternalhookerinextreme20cmpeterchuhighheelsC4all | Windows Media at 3 715 Kbps | 303 MiB | 11mn 23s

JUSKHGH0275.z01
JUSKHGH0275.zip