Mixed Kinky Family

Status
Not open for further replies.

pesda

The other day I was in Daddys room masturbating and I must have been pretty distracted. I opened my eyes after a massive orgasm to find Daddy standing there looking pretty upset. It turns out the school sent another one of those stupid reports saying I'm failing. Needless to say I did what and bad daughter would do and distracted Daddy with my sexy body. I started sucking his cock and he seemed to forget all about my grades. I rode him for awhile then Daddy got really aggressive. He pulled my hair and spanked me while fucking me pretty hard. He fucked me so hard we both lost control and he came all in my pussy. Lets hope I don't end up a pregnant schoolgirl, that would suck

Info:
File Size: 798 MB
Extension: MPEG-4
Format: avc1
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:13:38
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 7977 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

Download Links:

8326 Hope Harper Ill Get Them Up Daddy.mp4

pesda

So after work the other day I got invited to a bar with some friends and got home pretty late. For some reason I stumbled into Daddys room and he was sleeping on top the covers. I went to move him over and he woke up then reminded me it was his birthday. I felt bad but I was kind of tired and tipsy so I rolled over. Daddy grabbed me and threw me on the bed and started fingering me.
Next thing I know Daddys pounding me hard on the bed and I came like crazy. Daddy came not long after and I stumbled off to bed. It's a good thing I put in these hidden cameras though, that was pretty hot.

Info:
File Size: 653 MB
Duration: 00:11:05
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 8036 kb/s

Download Links:

8327 Hope Harper I forgot Daddy's Birthday.mp4

pesda

I was feeling a little dirty so I thought I should take a shower. I was in there just enjoying the water splashing against my skin when my brother walked in on me. I couldn't resist so I told him to join me. He didn't hesitate at all and got right in. I knew what he was thinking and I immediately started sucking his cock. He turned me around and started to fuck me standing in the shower. Then he took me to edge of the tub and let me ride his cock for a bit. Then he put my little ass on the counter and started licking my already wet pussy. Then he started pounding me hard on the counter. I really wanted him to cum all over my perky tits and he made a real mess on my chest.

Info:
File Size: 703 MB
Extension: Windows Media
Format: WMV2
Duration: 00:18:30
Video: WMV2, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 4899 kb/s
Audio: WMA , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

Download Links:

8328 Hope Harper Hot In The Shower.wmv

pesda

You all wanted Slave Leia cosplay, anal creampie, GFE roleplay, virtual sex- they did ask for a few other elements I wasn't able to include and I'm so sorry about that!! Sad I really wanted to include a foot fetish element but I think I will make another free, but short FF clip for all my foot lovers soon! Smile I love you all you make my world go round- this goes to all my clients, friends and fantasy lovers. You bring me joy, and I am pleased to reciprocate

Info:
File Size: 893 MB
Duration: 00:12:05
Video: AVC, 1920x, 59.940 FPS, 10.0 Mb/s
Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 317 kb/s

Download Links:

8329 Keri Berr Free Slave Leia.mp4

pesda

While we were on vacation Daddy was in the shower and Mommie went out shopping. Thinking I was alone for a bit I slipped on mommies boots and started walking around the room. Daddy came out and caught me filling mommies shoes then started chastising me. I told daddy I wanted to fill mommies shoes so I jumped on the bed and started sucking his cock. Daddy pinned my legs back and ate my pussy til I came then he slid his hard cock in my waiting pussy. Daddy pounded me to a screaming orgasm that got even hotter as Daddy came all inside my pussy and I started to tingle. If filling mommies shoes makes me tingle like this than I'm ready for sure!!!

Info:
File Size: 473 MB
Duration: 00:08:09
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 7912 kb/s

Download Links:

8330 Hope Harper Filling Mommies Shoes.mp4

pesda

Hey, stepdaddy. Mom is out with her friends, huh? Ugh, she's such a bitch! I'm so glad I still get along with you because she's really bugging me lately. So, you think I look sexy in my little nightie? Are you horny? Its ok, I won't tell a soul, I promise! I'm almost a grown woman, I can talk about sex, you know. You can stroke it, go on, stroke it for me, stepdad! Haha, that's right, now every time you fuck my stupid mom I know you'll be picturing MY sweet ass instead! Oh the satisfaction of knowing I seduced her husband. If she only knew!

Info:
File Size: 141 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:08:18
Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 2219 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 151 kb/s

Download Links:

8331 Princess Rene Seducing Stepdad.mp4

pesda

I kept you after class to have a discussion about some complaints young ladies made regarding your behavior. You keep looking at me, and not in the way a student should look at their teacher. I notice you staring at my posterior every time I go to the blackboard, not to mention you can't take your eyes off my chest. It's very inappropriate and I want you to stop it otherwise I'll be forced to transfer you to another class, or even have you suspended.
It's a very serious issue, and that's not all. The girls have seen you.touching yourself down there too. Yes, they have. Don't laugh, human anatomy is not funny - God has given us these tools for reproduction, and reproduction only. Meaning you are not to 'play' with it like that.
What do you mean, you don't understand?? SEE! You're doing it right now! This is what I'm talking about; a blatant lack of respect for your teacher, your body, and God. This is unacceptable. You can't just go around touching yourself in public with no regard for others' feelings.
You don't see me topless in class for everyone to see. There is nothing to be sexualized about female mammary glands! You think this is some kind of joke, well let's just see how hysterical bare breasts are! How about a woman's vagina, is that funny too? Take your penis out right now, I'll show you how you are to treat these reproductive organs.

Info:
File Size: 1.02 GB
Duration: 00:21:17
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 6769 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC, 22.05 kHz, 2 channels, 64.0 kb/s

Download Links:

8332 Catholic School Teacher Fucks Student.mp4

pesda

Awaken slave, it is time. You think you are not a slave? Haha oh but you are. Amazons rule here, and here.all men are slaves. It is my sworn duty to protect my Amazon sisters from men like you. But it is my right as princess to breed with any man that might stumble into our realm. You men are brainless animals, void of character, void of morals. You will bow to me, and you will give me your seed so that I may bare a beautiful Amazon daughter. I will give you pleasure that you could only dream of. You cannot escape, not even Zeus himself would stop me from taking what is mine. Amazon's are trained in the ways of war, and in the ways of love. And with my skilled Amazon tongue and fingers, I will strengthen the seed inside of you. Gaze on this glorious Amazon cunt and fill it with your seed. And when it is done and my belly is full of new life, my sisters and I will feast on your flesh and I will devour your cock. Tonight the Amazons dine on man slave meat. But first.fill me with your seed.

Info:
File Size: 2.81 GB
Duration: 00:31:11
Video: AVC, 1920x, 59.940 FPS, 12.8 Mb/s
Audio: AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 114 kb/s

Download Links:

8333 Meana Wolf Amazon Breeding Ritual.mp4

pesda

Mommy found your secret room and all the furniture locked behind the door. You especially were not expecting to find her already tied up wanting your hard cock. You know this is wrong but she is ready and begging for it. This is what Dad always talked about, having a sexy nude woman restrained in the basement. He never mentioned who you might find tied up down here. You fight your inhibitions and drive deep in her. She wants you to fuck her hard and you give her everything she wants. You feel her wet pussy throb with every thrust. You know this is wrong but she says this is so right. You want to pull out but she wants another Son.You leave your cock in and fill her up with your love. A little spurts out of her pussy but enough stays in to give you a little bro in a couple of months. She lets you go clean up as she unties herself. But before you leave she wants you to never forget this and to also never mention this to anyone.You agree and walk off to your shower.

Info:
File Size: 301 MB
Extension: Windows Media
Format: WMV3
Duration: 00:07:53
Video: VC-1 (WMV3), 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 5000 kb/s
Audio: WMA Pro, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 317 kb/s

Download Links:

8334 Cory Chase Mommy is a Pervert.wmv

pesda

This is the "POV Perfection" scene featuring alternate camera angles and unseen footage not used in the original scene. In this version I have included camera angles from the GoPro and tripod camera, which were not seen in the original scene. There is also completely new tit fucking and blowjob footage that were not utilized in the main scene. I have so much HOT content of Priya, that I just had to make this alternate version of the scene for her fans to get off too. Also, you will get to see a completely different angle of the cumshot from the tripod camera perspective, which I feel actually looks better than the POV angle used in the main scene. If you liked the original version, you should love this version as well

Info:
File Size: 1.45 GB
Duration: 00:16:55
Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 12.0 Mb/s
Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 256 kb/s

Download Links:

8335 Priya Price Alternate Angles.mp4

pesda

Tyler Nixon spies on his stepsister Marley Brinx as she's on the toilet, and she freaks out. He watches her get naked to take a shower, while telling him that he can't get a girl off. He keeps spying on her as she soaps up her medium boobs and flat belly. She pays extra special attention to her landing strip pussy.

When Tyler finally leaves the bathroom he finds Marley's collection of sex toys strewn throughout her room. He almost gets caught when Marley comes to her bedroom to masturbate, but he hides at the last minute and gets quite a show when she uses those toys on her juicy fuck hole. Once she is totally lost in the throes of passion Tyler takes his chance to finger bang his stepsister. When she starts fucking herself with a dildo, Tyler substitutes his stiffie for her toy to prove he can get her off.

By the time Marley realizes that she's been banging Tyler she's far too horny to stop. She agrees to get him off, riding his hard cock and then laying on her back with her knees up to her shoulders so he can pound her deep and hard. Once he has brought her off again, she sucks his member until he gives her a mouth full of jizz to enjoy playing with.

Info:
File Size: 336 MB
Resolution: 960 x 540
Duration: 00:20:23
Video: AVC, 960x, 29.970 FPS, 2196 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 102 kb/s

Download Links:

8342 Marley Brinx My Step Sisters Toys.mp4

pesda

The hot teen stepsister Vienna Black was in the living room attempting to learn to play piano. Her brother Tyler heard the noise from the other room and went to go check this out. She had no idea what she was doing, but Tyler on the other hand could definitely lend her a helping hand and teach her some songs. The question is, could she also lend a helping hand or even mouth? Tyler coaxed her into sucking his dick, but after a few sucks Vienna questioned her life and had to quit, but that doesn't mean Tyler would. He saw Vienna on the couch the next day in her underwear. He went to go take them off, and Vienna was highly combative

Info:
File Size: 412 MB
Resolution: 640 x 360
Duration: 00:56:25
Video: AVC, 640x, 29.970 FPS, 850 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 165 kb/s

Download Links:

8343 Vienna Black Sibling Splashdown.mp4

pesda

Can you imagine what is going on in the girls college? ..Kathia and Tina are roommates here for a.long time! They always talk about the sex staff...learning, experimenting together and turning their selfs on! They been practice so much in their together how to pleasure the guys..how to suck the real cock,how to make the guy crazy for those wet..warm lips...and now..here is the time to take their practicing to the other level! And who could be better for that .then YOU! You have a such a beautiful .big cock..is a perfect toy for those two little sluts! But as is strictly forbidden to have here male visitors..well..it must stay as a secret between you three! If you can promise that..you'll have a best time in your life! .Good!!! They start to teasing your cock..kissing right front of you and playing with your cock! Now you fully grow.ohh.is so big..so nice and hard your cock..here is the time to sharing your cock! You feel two mouth on your dick.how they licking all over your cock! So sensual...so sensitive.then on sucks you and the other girl lick and suck your balls! There is no place on your cock...witch they don't take care of! Even your eyes get what you like.big butts covered by huge cotton panties.shaking for you! Your cock is rock hard.... So soft lips..mmm.they learn very..very good! But they will not make you cum so easy..finally they have a real ...big cock as a toy to play with! And they getting more and more into it! The sucking is start to be more and more intense.how they move their tongues all over your cock skin.and then blow you again! You are in the heaven right now..two girls on your cock.only pleasuring you!!! Blowing, playing.teasing you cock..your balls..you can't keep that any longer! Perfect timing..they want to taste you..eating your semen.all of it! Cum in Tina's mouth..cum a big one...they want a lot..a lot of warm sperm..to share! Mmmm..taste so good..they play with your juice.kissing and swapping..and each of them eat piece of you!!!

Info:
File Size: 1.10 GB
Duration: 00:21:55
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 6875 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 317 kb/s

Download Links:

8347 Secret BLOW JOB in the girls college.mp4

Status
Not open for further replies.