Mixed Kinky Family

pesda

Days after what happened at the auction club, these friends privately exchange stepmothers, with no money involved, just for the pleasure of fucking the MILFs.

Info:
File Size: 1005 MB
Extension: MPEG-4
Format: avc1
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:33:15
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 30.000 FPS, 4000 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 231 kb/s

Download Links:

26564 The motherfuckers club 3.mp4

pesda

Mommy wakes her son up. Daddy has got a call to do a couple of jobs, she doesn't know how long he will be! She suggests they make the most of the situation by doing what they did last time! You like it when your willy is in mommy mouth don't you son?. Includes BJ, POV Sex, Anal , Orgasm and Cumshots.

Info:
File Size: 446 MB
Duration: 00:18:21
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 49.673 FPS, 3177 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 212 kb/s

Download Links:

26581 Mommy Wakes Step Son.mp4

pesda

You, the viewer, play a young man who is visiting my home in Canada as part of a foreign exchange program, where my step-son goes to your home in the US and you stay with me and my husband in Canada for the summer. Throughout the clip I will be switching between French and English. I greet you and invite you inside, saying that my husband is sorry he had to work late today so he couldn't meet you yet. I give you a quick tour and go on about how excited I am to have a nice young American boy here with me, and to make you at home, in fact I tell you just to call me Step-Mommy because that is what I am to you this summer. This entire time I've been drinking some wine as well, and it may be getting to me because I talk with some flirtatious smiles and looks, small but still a bit flirty. Eventually I tell you that you must be tired after the trip and that it is late, so you should go to bed. Some time passes, the camera is now over the bed as if you were laying in it. I peak in the room, and slowly creep up to the bed, then start rubbing your crotch area, telling you to "shhh", I have a very big very dominant smile on. I tell you, my husband still isn't home and since you're the guest, you have to make it up to step-mommy by letting her do anything she wants with you. You refuse at first, but I then change from flirty to very aggressive and force you to let me have my fun. From here, I pull out your cock and begin to jerk and suck it, while dirty talking still in a mix of French and English. Eventually taking off my top to showoff my beautiful tits to give a titjob. Playing up the age difference and talking about how I love that big young cock, how it is so much better than my husband's, referring to myself as step-mommy, calling you different pet name's as well. Next we move on to me riding you in pov, again plenty of dirty talk, age difference talk, degrading my husband, and I'm very dominant about it. I moan in French eventually reaching orgasm while screaming in French. I tell you to get on top of me and give me more, now missionary. I tell you to go behind me and fuck me doggy, while doing this my phone rings, I tell you not to dare stop and I talk on the phone while you fuck me. It's my husband saying how late he'll be, I go on about it's alright how the new boy is entertaining me, barely trying to hide the fact that I'm on the verge of orgasm. He's definitely worried, but I am the dominant one here and tell him to relax, and saying how you're being a good boy for me. Eventually the phone call ends with me telling my husband "I love you" and that I will see him tomorrow. I then tell you I want you to cum and give you a titjob until completion. I then take the cum with my fingers and taste it then put it all on my lips so my husband can taste it later. Once that is done I call you step-mommy's good little boy again and tell you to be ready, this is your job while you live under my roof. I then wish you good night and slowly and very sexily walk out of your room, naked except for my stockings/garter/heels and covered in cum.

Info:
File Size: 1.43 GB
Duration: 00:35:26
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 59.940 FPS, 5588 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 161 kb/s

Download Links:

26583 MOM HOSTS EXCHANGE STUDENT.mp4

pesda

Mom and dad put my stepsister and me in the same hotel room on a family trip, but whet that don't know is that we've had this sexual tension between us for white some time already. Finally we were all alone in closed quarters and after my stepsis let me eat her pussy and gave me a blowjob the next day we finally fucked. Damn, what a fuck it was cuz she has such a neat tight pussy that takes my thick cock perfectly. Family trips are the best!

Info:
File Size: 1.03 GB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:37:22
Video: AVC, 1280x720, 29.970 FPS, 3796 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 128 kb/s

Download Links:

26565 Fucked stepsis on family trip.mp4

pesda

Horny petite Rayna Rose wants to ride her boyfriend's cock in peace, but Bambino's sultry step-mom, Reagan Foxx, knocks on the door, forcing Rayna to quickly hide. Reagan can't ignore her step-son hard pole. The cougar jumps on her prey, sucks Bambino's eager dick and rides it. Rayna soon joins the two other perverts, leading to a steamy threesome the lucky boy won't forget anytime soon.

Info:
File Size: 1.31 GB
Duration: 00:35:22
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 23.976 FPS, 5179 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 136 kb/s

Download Links:

26566 Stepmom Meets The Slut.mp4

pesda

Anna Claire clearly loves sex. She's so good at it too. From her beautiful arched back, highlighted by her tattoo, to her love for kissing, to her deep throating skills, you can't deny her perfection. Watch her ride Laz, and move with him through sexy positions, making eye contact, rolling her eyes in.

Info:
File Size: 1.85 GB
Duration: 00:32:48
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 59.940 FPS, 7839 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 245 kb/s

Download Links:

26569 Arched Anna Claire Clouds.mp4

pesda

Info:
File Size: 540 MB
Duration: 00:43:15
Video: AVC, 1280x720, 30.000 FPS, 1612 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 24.0 kHz, 2 channels, 128 kb/s

Download Links:

26570 Going Around.mp4

pesda

That was different in the best way possible. It's got to be hard to create taboo stepmom role-play in a unique way, and I appreciate seeing your fresh productions. Both Kit and Nathan did a great job.

Info:
File Size: 1.97 GB
Duration: 00:37:51
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 30.000 FPS, 7267 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 219 kb/s

Download Links:

26571 Kit Mercer Mommys Secret Past pt 1.mp4

pesda

I guess I was really tired last Friday because I accidentally fell resting in my step-sister's bedroom by mistake. She had been at a party earlier in the night with her college buddies and had obviously had a good time. While I was napping she walked into the room, stripped her clothes off completely and jumped under the covers with me. Next she started spooning me and kissing my neck. A few seconds later she was giving me a hand job. I thought it was just happening in my dreams but when I came to my senses I realized it was my little step-sister in the flesh. At first I tried to stop her and tell her how wrong it was for us to hook up. But unfortunately, I have no will power and I got lost in the moment. I turned around, kissed her aggressively, and caressed her sexy curves. I went down on her first then she returned the favor. After that she jumped on top of me and rode my cock. Next she wanted it from behind and I fucked her doggystyle for a good three minutes. After she came on my cock I couldn't last any longer and I shot my load deep inside her tight little hole. I really wanted to hold her in my arms the rest of the night, but we were both worried our parents would catch us, so I went to my room afterwards and fell resting. I can't wait for my parents to go to work tomorrow.

Info:
File Size: 752 MB
Duration: 00:13:31
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 7642 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 127 kb/s

Download Links:

26572 SISTER Snuck into My Bed and BANGED Me.mp4

pesda

In this video, sexy cosplay, fully anal video, solo part, a little fisting 5 fingers in the ass, big toys, gape, destroy my ass in different poses, Boy Girl part, blowjob, fucking my ass in different poses, ass to mouth, ass creampie. Do not forget to rate my video and write a comment this is important to me. And you will get my premium snapchat if you buy 3 or more 4K videos at one time! if you buy 5 or more videos at one time you will get one vid for free(PM me if you want)! With love Leah Meow

Info:
File Size: 1.20 GB
Duration: 00:28:09
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 30.000 FPS, 6000 kb/s

Download Links:

26573 Nesuko Prepares Ass for Daddy.mp4

pesda

This is how you know just how much I miss you being inside me..

Info:
File Size: 1.78 GB
Duration: 00:22:45
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 60.000 FPS, 11.1 Mb/s

Download Links:

26665 Slut Stuffed By StepBrother.mp4

pesda

Angel wears a coat, she enters the bedroom, and her husband lies on the bed. He's probably not too busy.

"Honey, I see you are looking at my photos. Time to focus on me." Angel takes off her coat. And underneath, she only wears her stockings and garters. Oh, la la! What a surprise! "Oh dear, I want to suck your cock so bad. Deep in my fucking mouth. Give it to me!"

Angel slowly let this big cock down her throat. She likes it, and she enjoys every movement. Her red lips are open, and his huge cock slides slowly inside her mouth and then slides back wet and throbbing. The head of the cock rests against her throat. Angel gasps with desire and excitement, she sighs, and then again sensually and slowly slides this cock inside her throat.

She tints her lips with red lipstick again and waits.
She wants to get cum on her red lips and into her mouth. Cum shots on her face, her red lips, and her mouth. Angel is happy, and she once again slides this pulsating cock into her throat. White warm sperm. mmmm love it, she licks it off her fingers and plays with it.

Info:
File Size: 3.46 GB
Resolution: 3840 x 2160
Duration: 00:21:13
Video: AVC, 3840x2160, 25.000 FPS, 23.2 Mb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 152 kb/s

Download Links:

26666 Angel The Dreamgirl in 603 All I want your big cock deep into my throat.mp4

pesda

After I caught my teenage sister Riley Jean trying to sneak out of the house last week, she agreed to let me film her sucking and fucking a gigantic black dildo in return for me not telling our parents. Apparently she was so grateful I kept her secret that a few days later she called me out to our backyard and put on another sexy solo show for me! While blowing soap bubbles, she teased me her pussy, ass, and tits.. then slipped her bright orange bikini bottoms to the side and slid the tube of bubbles she was playing with into her tight wet pussy! A few minutes later, she took me around the corner to further show her appreciation. apparently she called over my best friend, who was already there waiting for us, and confessed she'd always fantasized about fucking us both at the same time! Um, yes please! I gotta catch this dirty little slut try to sneak out more often!

Info:
File Size: 1.22 GB
Duration: 00:49:01
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.572 FPS, 3432 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 116 kb/s

Download Links:

26585 Brother and his best Friend.mp4

pesda

The boy stands, naked, with his hands tied on the back. Angel walks in, teases his cock with her legs, then clamps his cock in between her thighs firmly (the man stands in the back of Angel). Angel chokes his cock by moving her waist in different directions.

The thief gives his first cum with the thighjob in 3 minutes. The camera shall give a close-up to the cock as it comes. I want the cum to be huge and fly a distance, so it can be a fake one if that's easy for you as long as it seems real.

Angels say: "Hmm, too quick. But you still have a lot right? Let's go on."

Then Angel sits on a chair, takes off her shoes, and gives the boy a footjob. Please freely show your footjob techniques in this part, but at the last scene I would like the second cum to burst out when Angel clamps the man's cock with both feets up and down and she masturbates with fingers at the same time. The cum should be equally huge as the first one

Angels say with a sexy tone: "Look at you. Your sperms are so vigorous." She stands up, tears her pantyhose with a small hole near her pussy, pulls aside her pantie and shows her pussy to the camera, and says, "Boy's sperms make the best supplement. Give your cum to my womb, will you?"...

Info:
File Size: 3.61 GB
Resolution: 3840 x 2160
Duration: 00:22:18
Video: AVC, 3840x2160, 25.000 FPS, 23.0 Mb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 152 kb/s

Download Links:

26667 Angel The Dreamgirl in 608 StepMommy Found Out About Your Secret Life.mp4

pesda

Since getting straight A's step-mom has agreed to let you see her naked..but little did you know she also has a desire to see you naked as well.

She finally reveals her deepest desire to you.being naked together would only strengthen your bond as step-mother and step-son.. she can't resist your massive erection and asks to kiss it. You wouldn't dream of stopping her so you sit back and watch as she takes you into her mouth.

This new situation causes you to push the boundaries of the deal and have step-mom pulling down her pants and flashing you no matter where she is in the house. reluctantly she has no choice but to comply. A deal is a deal afterall..

erotic step-mom/step-son taboo fantasy

Info:
File Size: 424 MB
Duration: 00:13:08
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 25.000 FPS, 4253 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 257 kb/s

Download Links:

26668 The Deal We Made Continues.mp4

pesda

This week I met a new young Son. We started off by kissing and then I gave him a blow job. From there he said he wanted to fuck me so I sat on his cock and rocked back and forth until I came on him. We then went to the bed and fucked in a few different positions. I got on top of him again and rubbed my clit so I could cum again and then he came inside the condom.

Info:
File Size: 659 MB
Duration: 00:29:19
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 30.000 FPS, 3000 kb/s

Download Links:

26669 CHEATING WIFE IN HOTEL.mp4

pesda

You went to your friend Josh's house to hang out. His mom answers the door and explains that Josh isn't home yet, but will be soon, and welcomes you in to wait for him. It quickly becomes apparent that Josh's mom is hitting on you, but you're a virgin and you're nervous to reciprocate. Your friend's mom takes the reins, however, seducing you with her sexy lingerie. Before you know it, she's giving you your first ever blowjob! She mounts your hard cock and starts to ride, making sure not to make you cum too quickly. She loves that she's corrupting you. After riding you frontwards and backwards, you get behind her and slam into her pussy in doggy. She begs for your cum until you bust inside of her.

Tags: older woman younger man, MILF, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, boob bouncing, doggystyle, doggy style

Info:
File Size: 493 MB
Duration: 00:19:25
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 3410 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 129 kb/s

Download Links:

26670 Pals Mom Takes Virginity POV Virtual Sex.mp4

pesda

When Sera Ryder is welcomed into her new family, foster mom Katie Morgan and foster dad Johnny Castle, she starts to notice how controlling they are. She learns that they dictate everything from what she wears, what she eats and even what she does in the bedroom.

Info:
File Size: 1.71 GB
Duration: 00:40:09
Video: AVC, 1280x720, 29.970 FPS, 6000 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 96.0 kb/s

Download Links:

26671 Control Freaks.mp4