LadyMelissaXXX - Hardcore Scenes (Mixed Sex)

Mistress Bella Daniels

Tanned femdom goddess, Bella, is going to get fucked by her bull. She brings her leashed cuck with her, just so he can watch her get fucked and worship her ass/pussy along the way. The wimp gets to REALLY showcase his cunnilingus skills while Bella gets boned in a piledriver-style position. The cuckoldress shares the load with her cuck in the end.

File name: Mistress Bella Daniels
File Size : 500 MB
Runtime : 13 min 48 s
Resolution : 1920x1080
Format video: MP4

Preview:

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/36c3c03b4a466/Mistress_Bella_Daniels.mp4

Queened and Fucked - Miss Zara

Zara du Rose has her slave tied to the bondage bench, ready to be used for her sexual pleasure. She delights in teasing him with her amazing body, spitting in his mouth and rubbing his hard cock before sitting on his face and commanding him to lick her cunt . She then mounts his cock and fucks it hard, making sure she takes all the orgasms she wants, as she continues to show her dominance with more spitting. As a reward for his excellent attention, she milks his cock with expert hands until he cums.

File name: Queened and Fucked
File Size : 669 MB
Runtime : 22 min 24 s
Resolution : 1280x720

Preview:

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/3d2da14b5ae28/Queened_and_Fucked.mp4

My ass must be worshiped - Mistress Luna

this slave , have the privilege to give me company when I have a glass of red wine! I slap his face when I get angry on him, but you will see, right after slaping him My smile is back on My face ...he is confuse: he learn that I can give him pain with a smile on My face ...so he is trying his best to please Me! He worship My ass clad in gorgeous shinny pantyhose ..and I am very pleased when I see his reaction – he is having a big amount of precum dripping from his castity cage – I give it all to him, to lick it from My riding crup ….A pleasant and relaxing evening for Me : I have My red wine and My slave worship My boots!

Must tell you: all My clips are ,,real,, : there are no ,,acting,, actors or other ,,arrangements,, ! I put camera ON and I just have fun with My real slaves while camera is recording genuine ,,scenes,, from My Domina Lifestyle!

File name: My ass must be worshiped
File Size : 252 MB
Runtime : 10 min 4 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/b559ff3ab0970/My_ass_must_be_worshiped.mp4

Creepy Teacher Blackmailed By Students - Davina Davis

Its been SUCH a long day of classes and I was sooooo relieved to have a free hour to myself. I finished all of my homework and had time to waste, so I decided to snoop around Mr. Platinums classroom. As I was copying the answer key to next weeks quiz, I noticed that he left his phone on the desk. UNLOCKED! Not very smart for a teacher if you ask me. I started snooping through his photos and OH MY GOD. I COULD NOT BELIEVE IT!! Mr. Platinum has TONS of naked photos and videos of my friend Taylor all over his phone! I mean he knew he was a pervert but this is sooooo messed up! I knew I couldn't keep this a secret so I picked up my phone, and texted Taylor to meet me. I showed her the evidence and boy did she FREAK OUT! After I calmed her down, we came up with a plan to get back at Mr. Platinum, once and for all. We were going to seduce him, record him, and then take the evidence to our principal, and get the creeper fired! This fucker was going down!... Or so we thought.... Things were going as planned until Taylor took her panties off and started acting like a complete slut! We hadn't planned on making Mr. Platinum cum, but I guess we could leave that part out of the video. He owed Taylor a HUGE apology, so I figured what better way to apologize than by making him eat her pussy...she did already have her panties off... I shoved his face right in her cunt and he actually made her squirt EVERYWHERE! It turned us on soooo much, and we were pretty curious to see how big of a load Mr. Platinum could produce, so we blew him until he came all over our faces! IT WAS A HUGE LOAD, and we had it all on camera! Mr. Platinum thought he was off the hook because he made Taylor cum, but he still hadn't fucked me! I told him I won't take this to the principle, but he owes me one! See you after school, Mr Platinum.

File name: Creepy Teacher Blackmailed By Students
File Size : 1.98 GB
Runtime : 18 min 40 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/86c72475f3989/Creepy_Teacher_Blackmailed_By_Students.mp4

Strip Poker Foursome - 3 Chicks Get Stuffed By 1 Stud

- Candee Licious & Amirah and Aida Sweet

Playing card games might lead to a strip poker foursome. And in today’s episode of Hands on Hardcore here at DDF Network, three chicks get stuffed by one stud. The lucky guy’s name is Chad and he is about to insert his hard prick into the Hungarian bombshell Amirah, her beautiful girlfriend Aida Sweet from Romania, as well as Candee Licious. The scene heats up when the blonde bombshell Candee goes first and takes off her black mini skirt. The others follow pretty soon and it’s Chads turn to be rewarded for his perfect card play. The three babes grab his hard cock and cram their eager mouths with his dong. They give him a blowjob and some ball licking while he enjoys Aida’s sweet tits and hard nipples. Amirah goes first, lies onto her back and receives some serious pussy fucking and licking before Aida takes another mouthful of cock. She then rides him like a wild cowgirl while Candee plays with her gorgeous tits. Amirah gives Chad some face siting and he later decides to bang the Sweet box doggy style! The foursome shifts into 69 and Amirah gets some penis filling deep into her asshole. The anal sex scene is topped with some clit sucking and pussy licking by the other two hotties and Chad gives her some additional titty sucking before he finally blows an enormous load of cum in their mouths. What a happy ending of a not quite serious poker game!

File name: Strip Poker Foursome
File Size : 2.43 GB
Runtime : 42 min 30 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/a129db0bda90f/Strip_Poker_Foursome.mp4