Latex / Rubber XXX Fetish Videos

VACUUMING LATEX - DANGEROUS TEMPTATION

Who says vaccuming cannot be sexy? I have s much power over you, I can control your horny cock and your helpless even when Im doing some vacuuming, thats me Im a super - power and you are a freak pervert with tons of dirty dreaming wathing me vacuuming in latex!

File name: Latex 1383 VACUUMING LATEX
File Size : 894 MB
Runtime : 11 min 39 s
Resolution : 1920x1080
Format video: MP4

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/7ccc52d919d88/Latex_1383_VACUUMING_LATEX.mp4

A Cocksuckers Destiny - Astro Domina

"Once a cocksucker, always a cocksucker".. this is an old saying that you need to know. Why? Because soon this will become your new motto!

Sydney is here to help you understand your true nature. You see, look down at your cock. Look at how small it is. Obviously with such a tiny member, you won't be pleasing a woman anytime soon. So she's going to teach you some new skills today! She brings out a giant dildo. This is going to be your new training tool, because she's going to be turning you into her new cocksucking slave!

Look at the size and color of the giant cock she's holding.. this is going to be perfect because it closely resembles the one's belonging to her BBC lovers. You know, the one's that REALLY satisfy her. So imagine it was a real cock right in front of you, in the flesh, and how it compares to your little dicklet. Which one does Sydney deserve? Obviously the one that can give her pleasure!

So since your tiny dick is useless, you will learn to use your mouth to fluff and clean up her big black lovers! Admit it, sissy you know how small and useless you are! So get ready for a lot of training, new cocksucking slave, because this is your destiny and with Sydney's help she will bring you to fully realizing your true purpose!

File name: Latex 1384 A Cocksuckers Destiny
File Size : 441 MB
Runtime : 10 min 6 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/82a26f91ced80/Latex_1384_A_Cocksuckers_Destiny.mp4

Messy POV Blowjob & Latex Tease - Galas Looner

You arrive just in time to watch Galas tease you lubing up her sexy body clad in skin-tight latex. She wants to give you a REALLY sloppy & messy BlowJob this time. She teases with biting & teeth on your cock. Then adds mouthfuls of pink strawberry flavored lube, lots of spray whipped cream & lots of spitting the gooey mess on your cock. She lets you cum on her face & in her mouth.

File name: Latex 1387 Messy POV Blowjob & Latex Tease
File Size : 476 MB
Runtime : 17 min 4 s
Resolution : 960x540

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/c56f5ab458f12/Latex_1387_Messy_POV_Blowjob___Latex_Tease.mp4

Slave Training Session1 - CandiTits

Are you prepared to become the ultimate, mindless slave for me? You will no longer need to think for yourself, you will soon become a brainwashed zombie, with the sole purpose of serving me. Your mind is about to fall completely under my control, and there is no turning back. My power is irresistible, your weak mind will soon turn to mush. Are you ready to become completely fucked? It only takes me mere minutes, and you will completely belong to me. You are about to receive a task, that will forever change your life. Bow down and submit.

File name: Latex 1390 Slave Training Session1
File Size : 243 MB
Runtime : 4 min 27 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/3c763d5819a15/Latex_1390_Slave_Training_Session1.mp4

Slave Training Session2 - CandiTits

After our last session, your mind was completely reprogrammed. I am now your religion, and you're dying to serve me more... Your every though has been consumed by me, and you need me more than air. Much to your relief, I have bestowed upon you another training session and task. Another task, that is further conditioning your mind and molding you into the perfect slave. When you've followed all instructions, you are to seek approval before moving onto the next session. You'll do anything to gain my approval, anything for a chance to serve me further. If you think your mind is completely fucked already from our first session, just wait until I'm done here.

File name: Latex 1391 Slave Training Session2
File Size : 201 MB
Runtime : 4 min 1 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/0343fb4b10f01/Latex_1391_Slave_Training_Session2.mp4

Slave Training Session3 - CandiTits

In our third slave training session, we will focus on conditioning that disgusting body of yours. It is essential that slaves are kept in good physical condition, in order to have the ability to serve me properly. Plus, I enjoy controlling every move you make! This session will have you all over the place, and working for me like a good beta should. With your mind turned to mush from the previous two sessions, my every order is as if I executed a command into a computer. You perform the tasks like a robot! If you've been given my permission to journey into the next step of slavehood, this clip will whip you into shape in no time, and you will be coming back again and again to watch it until you have the entire routine memorized.

File name: Latex 1392 Slave Training Session3
File Size : 593 MB
Runtime : 11 min 37 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/a7658bf6e9bd7/Latex_1392_Slave_Training_Session3.mp4

Are you paranoid - JamieTT

Only men that have reasons to be paranoid can be paranoid and I think you have and are.. If you do dirty things, sneak about and do perverted stuff you have a reason to be paranoid because I may have dirt on you, dirt that I can use as leverage.. Do you have a reason to be paranoid?

File name: Latex 1393 Are you paranoid
File Size : 921 MB
Runtime : 9 min 27 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/6f45f2ed37adb/Latex_1393_Are_you_paranoid.mp4

ELECTRIC PLAY WITH HELPLESS RUBBERSLAVE - Mistress Patricia

Today I introduced this helplessly tied up rubber gimp to the joys and pains of electric stimulation. Watch how he endures it fo the pleasure of his Goddess.

File name: Latex 1394 ELECTRIC PLAY WITH HELPLESS RUBBERSLAVE
File Size : 299 MB
Runtime : 9 min 50 s
Resolution : 1280x720

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/cd72b7faffcd8/Latex_1394_ELECTRIC_PLAY_WITH_HELPLESS_RUBBERSLAVE.mp4

Hack Attack - JamieTT

I'm your hacker and I will attack you. All you need to do fall for my little trap and get the ball rolling with a little 20 quid, then you get sent everything you need to allow me to access to your devices. I'll get so close, I'll find all your files, accounts and personal info you'd rather not share. From there it depends on if you've set limits or not. Payment is authorisation pet.

File name: Latex 1395 Hack Attack
File Size : 798 MB
Runtime : 8 min 9 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/7dbd7456f03eb/Latex_1395_Hack_Attack.mp4

Gangbang Gimp Training - Miss Jasmine

I’ve have 20 guys coming over for a gangbang. You just never know how many will show up so I always tend to over invite. My latex gimp will serve me as a helper by getting guys hard, taking dick down his throat and deep in his man pussy. Obviously I will be getting fucked by the hot guys and he can take the fat ugly ones. I’m preparing him now with my Mistress cock as he’s in for a rough time. As I’m fucking him hard and balls deep as ask “How many loads can you take?” “15” he relies. Lets have you eat your own cum as an appetizer. As I pound away furiously I feed them his own as an appetizer. There are many more on the way… If you are a fan of latex and rough strap on sex you will enjoy this clip!

File name: Latex 1397 Vancouver Kinky Dominatrix -Gangbang Gimp Training
File Size : 2.21 GB
Runtime : 15 min 53 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/a4bdf618fce05/Latex_1397_Vancouver_Kinky_Dominatrix_-Gangbang_Gimp_Training.mp4

StepMommys Rubber Lover 1 - SophiaSylvan

Hello bby, it's time to submit to your stepmommy, I made the bed for us all in black rubber. Do you love stepmommy's outfit? And you're wearing the latex thong I told you to, very good. Kneel for stepmommy and lick my thigh high boots like a good sissy. You're going to submit to me like a good boy and suck my black heel and lick the bottoms, I don't care if it's humiliating, you'll obey your stepmother in all things. Rub your sissy clitty, while you kiss your way up the vinyl shaft. That's a good slut. Now rub in the polish on stepmother's red rubber shorts with your whore tongue. Now to worship stepmommy's breasts, oops I forgot your pink puppy collar! I shove my tits in your face as I latch it around your neck. StepMommy made you, and stepmommy owns you. lick my rubber, then make stepmommy extra aroused by licking my nipples. I'll even motorboat you, my special boy. You used to suckle these, but you don't remember. Perhaps I'll train your stepsister to be a bitch like you too? She's getting to be old enough. Would you like to be a sissy with your sissy? Now worship stepmommy's dirty place like a good slut, get right in my hole, assholes before pussies, always. StepMommy is horny, now it is time to get me off. I want to get my juices all over your slut face before I get something in both of our holes. Lick stepmommy's clit til I cum, faggot!

File name: Latex 1398 StepMommys Rubber Lover 1
File Size : 1.56 GB
Runtime : 11 min 0 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/668bee53ef331/Latex_1398_StepMommys_Rubber_Lover_1.mp4

Gagged Latex Fetish Doll - Sotightandshiny

Rubber doll Bunni's slave training finds her in the blue room, where mesmerizing lights flash before her empty eyes and the throbbing binaural beats penetrate deep into her bimbo brain. Guided by her Daddy's voice, the latex fuck toy has her mouth hole wrenched open with a spider gag, before stuffing her cunt and face in rapid succession with two big dildos. The faster she goes, the deeper she gets and the deeper she gets the more the pleasure increases, until the brainwashed bimbo is compelled into an explosive orgasm from the vibrations of her Hitachi Magic Wand. Left broken and brainless from her earth-shattering orgasm, Bunni is reduced to a dripping, drooling, mess of pretty plastic holes with nowhere to go but deeper down the rabbit hole for Daddy's pleasure

File name: Latex 1399 Gagged Latex Fetish Doll
File Size : 667 MB
Runtime : 8 min 52 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/9ff37fa4a6700/Latex_1399_Gagged_Latex_Fetish_Doll.mp4

StepMommys Rubber Lover 2 - SophiaSylvan

Are you ready to do more for your mother, my little collared slut? Suck on mommy’s nipples while I hurt yours. Maybe I should I’ve you hormones so you will grow baby A cups. You have ask permission play with your sister, don’t get any crazy ideas, would you like to have a sister to play with, sweet sisters, the sister and the sissy? I always wanted a girl, so that’s why I punish you and make you my sissy bitch. Someday I’ll make you suck dick for mommy, I want my own son’s spit on black dick, to get it wet for us. Let’s share, baby. Let’s suck this long black double ended dildo together, maybe someday we will share a black cock like this, wouldn’t that be nice? Good boy. Be a good whore like your mother. I’m going to teach you everything I know. A good family shares everything. I have to beat you for being a boy and not the girl I wanted. Stand at attention, let me slap that cock. Want to earn the right to take this big dick in your sissy hole? Lube up your hole while I whip your dick. It’s going right in your ass, you sissy faggot. Want to get your whore ass filled faggot? I will punish it first with my riding crop. I want to get fucked but you don’t deserve to fuck me today, you need to remember your place. Put the chain of the clamps in your mouth and don’t drop it til you cum. You caecum with mommy. Lay down missionary like a good sissy and share this big dick with your mother. I put it inside me then work it into your hole deeper and deeper, making you take it painfully deep, you take the most of this cock, trying to get your body closer to mommy’s beloved pussy, working for it, pushing your faggot ass into me hard to get me off. Rub your slitty while you take this dick. I love you son now take that 10 inches while I cum! I’m so creamy, you creamed yourself too so nicely. Now suck my cum off this black cock, it’s so white and thick, let’s share again, licking my cum with a mother son goodnight perverted kiss.

File name: Latex 1400 StepMommys Rubber Lover 2
File Size : 1.48 GB
Runtime : 10 min 26 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/07b6523f162be/Latex_1400_StepMommys_Rubber_Lover_2.mp4

At Our Leisure - Stella Liberty

Stella Liberty and Goddess Tangent love to spend the afternoon trying out a new slave. Is he up for the challenge. They crush his cock and balls while whipping his chest until he begs for mercy. This slave's work is only just begun however as the Dommes test his foot gagging reflex, foot worship skills and how long he can withstand a nice ass overpowering. This slave better prove his worth as there are countless slaves waiting for the opportunity to step in and be used and tormented by this powerful and sexy duo.

File name: Latex 1401 At Our Leisure
File Size : 1.04 GB
Runtime : 15 min 40 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/382d820d8797c/Latex_1401_At_Our_Leisure.mp4

FetClip232 - FDNadja

- Today you see Fetish Diva Nadja in a skin-tight anthracite latex catsuit. In addition you wear genuine patent leather pumps with 18cm high stiletto heels.

- Heute seht ihr Fetish Diva Nadja in einem hautengen anthrazitfarbenen Latexcatsuit. Dazu trägt Sie echte Lacklederpumps mit 18cm hohen Stilettoabsätzen.

File name: Latex 1402 FetClip232
File Size : 351 MB
Runtime : 6 min 10 s

Preview:

Download Link: