Lesa Love

beepollen

Our long international nightmare is over, and I've been cleared to post content from a model who hasn't been active for nearly two decades. [SHRUG EMOJI GOES HERE]

Yes, it's Lesa Love! I know very little about her, other than she probably was from Georgia, as evident from the business name on her site (WebSolutions of Georgia), the name of a sister site (Georgia Girls), and that she shot with future fetish and G/G model Kobe Lee, who currently resides in the Atlanta area.

In this zip file are 65 sets, mostly complete; a handful of loose photos; two videos of potato-cam quality; and... the zip itself? (Dude, it's so recursive!)

Well, enjoy!

Download (212.3 Mb)

eventine00

Our long international nightmare is over, and I've been cleared to post content from a model who hasn't been active for nearly two decades. [SHRUG EMOJI GOES HERE]

Yes, it's Lesa Love! I know very little about her, other than she probably was from Georgia, as evident from the business name on her site (WebSolutions of Georgia), the name of a sister site (Georgia Girls), and that she shot with future fetish and G/G model Kobe Lee, who currently resides in the Atlanta area.

In this zip file are 65 sets, mostly complete; a handful of loose photos; two videos of potato-cam quality; and... the zip itself? (Dude, it's so recursive!)

Well, enjoy!

Download (212.3 Mb)
Thank you!!! This is certainly a blast from the past. I have been searching for Lesa love and Jessica from (Georgia Girls) for such a long time, thank you. One down, and one to go!