Femdom Mean Princesses POV <Humiliation, CEI, Forced Bi, JOI>

terra

Blackmail Timer Plus

Download-Keep2share

27:12mins 1920x1080 652mb mp4

Blackmail Fantasy, Blackmail Fetish

New game-play, and a terrifying new variable! I look so sexy and keep your mind and "other things" engaged. Everything that turns you on while fantasizing about being blackmailed is here. You know the rules of the game, you know the stakes, and you know your challenger, but the twists and turns are new. Let's play.

#Coerced Intoxication, #Female Domination, #Femdom, #Financial Domination, #Findom, #Games, #Money Game, #Tattoo Fetish, #Topless,

terra

Sewer Pipe Throat

Download-Keep2share

<Video plays in correct aspect ratio (as seen in my previews)>

10:00mins 1440x1080 452mb mp4

You are a shiteater and nothing more. Your life was meant to serve as toilet, gorging on soft steamy shits until your stomach is full and fudged up. All you can think about is if your next meal will shit enough to satisfy your hunger. While most guys are thinking about sex with girls and eating out their pussies, all you want is for a girl to sit on your face and shit right down your throat. That's what really are anyways is just a human sewer pipe gulping down our shit.

Category: TOILET SLAVERY

Related Categories: HUMILIATION, FEMDOM POV

terra

You're A Cockroach

Download-Keep2share

4:06mins 1280x720 355mb mp4

You’re a genetic abomination who should have been cleansed from the pool long ago. It’s not just your appearance; you could turn into Ryan Gosling for a night and you still wouldn’t get laid. You’ll always be too weak and timid, a whimpering, blubbering mess. I can’t believe the human race still produces people as disparate as you and I. Can you even imagine trying to take Me home? You’d be like a rat pursuing a lioness. Face facts, loser. You aren’t cut out for the wild. Like all cockroaches, you belong crushed under my foot figuratively and literally, with Me crushing you.

Category: HUMILIATION

Related Categories: VERBAL HUMILIATION, BRAT GIRLS, FEMDOM, FEMALE SUPREMACY, GODDESS WORSHIP

terra

The Weakest Link

Download-Keep2share

9:57mins 1280x720 862mb mp4

Love Addiction, Mind Fuck

You’ve always been weak. Weak dumb beta bitch. You cant see a hot Goddess like Me without instantly getting on your knees and beg to please a true beauty Queen. You cant help it; you crave your ca$h to be rinsed, you crave your balls to be drained. Any dominant woman can take control of you. We own your cock, mind and wallet. And you love it, you NEED to be drained and rinsed. You crave to binge on divine beauty. And we’re here to take it all. But theres nothing like being dominated and controlled by your one and only Queen. You cant quit me now. You’re SO weak for me. You’re vulnerable the moment you lay your eyes on me. You cant deny it. Embrace it. Pleasing me is your only desire. Theres nothing I cant make you do for me.

#Erotic Nude, #Human ATM, #JOI, #Manipulation, #Manipulatrix, #Mesmerize, #Mindwash, #Nudity, #Pussy Worship,

terra

Cum Directly Into Your Mouth

Download-Keep2share

18:12mins 1920x1080 662mb mp4

You love eating your cum for me! I want to be sure that all of that cum ends up in your mouth. There’s nothing better than having a mouth full of cum for your Princess! Begin stroking and when you get close you’re going to put your legs over your head and shoot your cum directly into your mouth!

This clip is a must have for all of my little CEI addicts!

Category: CUM EATING INSTRUCTION

Related Categories: CEI, BRAT GIRLS, GODDESS WORSHIP, JERK OFF INSTRUCTION, CUM COUNTDOWN

terra

Little Beta Boy

Download-Keep2share

10:46mins 1920x1080 361mb mp4

Remember how the jocks used to give you atomic wedgies, swirlies, pick on your whitie tighties and make fun of you for your pants in gym class... all in front of hot girls? Of course not, how COULD you forget!?! It's molded you as a person. You will forever be a beta loser, a timid little virgin who can't speak to girls. You still even your pants, you're pathetic. This is why I own you. This is why I tell you what to do and you listen. Now pull out your dick and follow my instructions...

Category: VERBAL HUMILIATION

Related Categories: EMBARRASSMENT, JERK OFF INSTRUCTION, BRAT GIRLS, ASS WORSHIP, CUM PLAY, SELF FACIAL

terra

Hired Hit Woman

Download-Keep2share

14:00mins 854x480 313mb mov

Custom Clip: "You are a hired assassin and im a rich man. I wake up tied up in a chair..because you put me out with chl0r0f0rm.. you tell me that you need the code for the safe...that money in there belongs to the mafia...you tell me that nothing happens to me when i give it to you....i dont want to....then you start to tease me...my cock gets hard....you said you jerk it when i give you the code..so i give you the code....after you startet you said..whisper in my ear...im sorry i lied.....then you start to me...then when im finished...you take a few pictures of me as proof to the mafia. While you do that you see that i drool you take a picture of it and make fun of me"

Category: EXECUTRIX

Related Categories: FEMDOM POV, ROLE PLAY, SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING, POWERFUL WOMAN, FANTASIES

terra

5 Humiliating Tasks

Download-Keep2share

7:38mins 960x540 253mb mp4

Do you want to show your true devotion to me? Then prove it by completing the 5 tasks that will make you worthy enough to call yourself my permanent manwhore. The tasks are very difficult and are certain to completely break you and show how worthless of a man you are, but youll be forever my slave, which is everything youve dreamed. Can you do it? Are you devoted enough? I'll show you what true humiliation is because your tasks will have you naked in public jerking your tiny cock for tons of women then eating your cum right in front of them and thats just the first task.

Category: ASSIGNMENTS

Related Categories: FORCED BI, SISSY SLUTS, FORCED CROSSDRESSING, HUMILIATION, CEI, FEMALE DOMINATION

terra

Devil's Denial

Download-Keep2share

11:23mins 1920x1080 495mb mp4

Edging, Orgasm Denial

You never were a good boy. You were totally addicted to jerking off in your mortal life and now you're going to spend the rest of time worshiping the devil. I possess your fist to move up and down while I pull you deeper into the burning realms of hell. You're going to pay for your sins of lust. You're going to edge for the devil's scarlet curves forever with absolutely no hope of release.

#binaural beats, #Corset, #Corset Fetish, #Devil, #Halloween, #Halloween 2018, #JOI, #Mesmerize, #Mind Fuck, #Red,

terra

Jack Frost

Download-Keep2share

11:06mins 1920x1080 460mb mp4

It's getting colder everywhere lately, and your cock is going to be no exception. In fact, your dick might just get Icy Hot ;) Enjoy this sensual CBT JOI with me in sexy sparkly lingerie and fishnet pantyhose, by coming prepared with a tube of icy hot (cream or gel, bengay works too), and an ice cube or two. I'll stroke you through 11 minutes of sensation play, in which your cock and balls might feel numb, on fire, or both! Let's get kinky; let's Jack Frost!

Category: CBT INSTRUCTION

Related Categories: ICE FETISH, MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION, FEMDOM POV, JOI GAMES

terra

Hyp-Meditation Anal Conditioning

Download-Keep2share

29:10mins 1280x720 254mb mp4

In this clip I use a guided imagery induction featuring myself, a new technique I have never used before. Once I've put you under deeply, distracting your conscious with my legs, I suggest how you should feel when you explore yourself anally. You'll be eager for me to push your limits and you'll feel a new sense of connectedness to me. I allow you to release towards the end of the clip, a rarity in my hyp clips. You must have an anal toy of some sort for this clip. *Immerse yourself in the perfect atmosphere I've created for you- WEAR HEADPHONES*

Category: GODDESS WORSHIP

Related Categories: MIND FUCK, LOVE ADDICTION, SENSUAL DOMINATION, ANAL MASTURBATION, POWERFUL WOMAN

terra

Sneak Away And Eat Your Cum

Download-Keep2share

8:47mins 1888x1080 483mb mp4

It doesn't matter where you are, or who you are with, if I decide I want you to eat your cum you will drop whatever you are doing and say "Yes Princess, I am ready to eat my cum!" Jerk off for your Princess, and lick up your cum, right now! Find somewhere private and eat your cum for me.

Category: CEI

Related Categories: CUM EATING INSTRUCTION, GODDESS WORSHIP, JOI, BRAT GIRLS, FEMDOM POV

terra

Landlord

Download-Keep2share

9:35mins 960x540 281mb mp4

Rent prices are rising and Ceara plays a slum lord to the cheapest apartment building in the most sought after part of town. The catch? All the tenants are her whores. This video is an interview with a new potential tenant. He is desperate to live here and will do anything. Ceara goes into great detail about all the sick and pervese things he'll have to do to live here so cheap; including dressing up like a bimbo slut, taking it up the ass and mouth, on call to sexually service anyone 24/7

Category: MAKE ME BI

Related Categories: SISSY SLUTS, FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMDOM, FEMDOM POV

terra

Between My Thighs

Download-Keep2share

8:48mins 960x540 125mb mp4

I want to just SQUEEZE you to dea.th little . I want to wrap my hot powerful thighs around you and take your breath away. Do you think you could escape my strong legs? I don't think so. You are no match for my perfectly sculpted dancer muscles.

Category: EXECUTRIX

Related Categories: SCISSORHOLD, FANTASIES, FETISH, ROLE PLAY, FEMALE DOMINATION

terra

Pussy And Asshole Domination

Download-Keep2share

7:48mins 1920x1080 409mb mp4

This video is hot! This is the first video where I show my lady parts, yes, both amazingly tight holes of mine. Up close, thats right, the view is literally up my ass! To date this is the most XXX video I have ever done. It is 7 minutes of total pussy and asshole worship. Get your tongue in there, get your kisses, while I allow them. Look at this gorgeous dominant pussy, it owns you. Look at this juicy asshole, you lust for it. Admit defeat to my holes slave. Bring my seat (you face) directly to my skin and tell my holes your are theres. Tell them they are tasty, beautiful, powerful, tell them they are in charge of your cock, wallet and mind. You are pussy and asshole whipped by me.

Category: PUSSY WORSHIP

Related Categories: PUSSY CONTROL, ASSHOLE FETISH, ASS SPREADING, JERK OFF INSTRUCTION, PUSSY EATING

terra

You're So Gay Self Sucking Fag

Download-Keep2share

12:29mins 1920x1080 281mb mp4

I know you love my hot ass but that’s not all you like is it slut? No. What you really love is BIG GAY COCK!

Custom Request. No name used. Request: You inform me that you have the perfect way to get a certain small group of losers to associate pure pleasure with sucking big dicks. Tell me that to be a part of this group you need 2 things, a big dick and a very flexible body. Then say "and since you're the first loser I've come across with both, I've decided to turn you into a total faggot for big dick!" Tell me from now on that the only way my big gay dick is allowed to cum is on my face right after I pull it out of my faggot mouth... Tell me it's not going to be completely gay because you're there with your perfect body teasing the fuck out me.. Then say " but you're completely fucking GAY,, So start sucking your big gay dick right fucking now faggot!" Proceed to humiliate the fuck out of me while you make me suck my own dick. Tell me about all of the big dicks I'm going to suck for you and how I'm going to be so conditioned to cum with a big dick in my mouth that my dick will probably auto-nut as soon as some big-dicked stud nuts in my mouth after he's face-fucked me. Call me TONS of names FAGGOT,FAG,HOMO etc Randomly tell me I'm fucking gay several times in the clip.. Finish with CEI.

Category: BISEXUAL ENCOURAGEMENT

Related Categories: SELF SUCKING, ASS FETISH, CUM EATING INSTRUCTION, CEI, MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION

terra

Long Day CEI

Download-Keep2share

14:38mins 1920x100 614mb mp4

Have you had a long day? What better way to wind down than with my sensual encouraging cum eating instructions? Sit back, relax and swallow your load for me.

Category: CUM EATING INSTRUCTION

Related Categories: CEI, SENSUAL DOMINATION, GODDESS WORSHIP, JOI, JERK OFF INSTRUCTION

terra

Cum Til You Bleed

Download-Keep2share

10:02mins 960x540 330mb mp4

That was only the first one. I know you have more in you, cmon dont disappoint your goddess. Weve only just started pumping that worthless cock. Im challenging you to prove your devotion to me and cum for your princess 3 times in under 10minutes. You cant stop now, just keep jerking until the next one cums out. If you listen to my instructions, I'll get you off enough without rubbing your dick raw and mutilating it until it bIeeds.

Category: JERK OFF INSTRUCTION

Related Categories: ORGASM CONTROL, MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION, MASTURBATION HUMILIATION, MASTURBATION GAMES, FEMALE DOMINATION

terra

Cum For My Perfect Tits

Download-Keep2share

5:19mins 1280x720 270mb m4v

Aren't they perfect? My big, shiny, oilyl tits. You love jerking off to my tits don't you? Especially when they're covered in oil. So go ahead and jerk off for me. Jerk to my perfect tits. Watch them bounce & imagine me on top of you with my tits in your face. Cum for my perfect tits.

Tit Worship, Jerk Off Instruction, Big Tits, Oil, Cum Countdown

terra

Tantra JOI

Download-Keep2share

12:22mins 1280x720 169mb mp4

This slow and sensual masturbation session will have you floating in ecstasy. Filmed in the rays of the setting sun, I'm glowing more than usual. Each stroke will be guided by my dreamy voice and you'll be more in touch with your body than ever before. If you've never cum in the manner that I instruct you to in this clip, you're in for a delightful surprise and a powerful orgasm!

Category: JOI

Related Categories: MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION, BIKINI, GODDESS WORSHIP, SENSUAL DOMINATION, MASTURBATION ENCOURAGEMENT