Femdom Mean Princesses POV <Humiliation, CEI, Forced Bi, JOI>

terra

HumiliationPOV - Degrade Yourself For Me, You Disgusting Cum Eating Stroke Zombie

Download/WatchOnline-Keep2share

9:30mins 1280x720 698mb mp4

Princess Mabel

My good little stroke zombies are always so eager to stroke for me. You've already got your dick out, you love jerking for Princess. But if you want to jerk to me today, you're going to have to do something for me because I'm sick of you jerking to my clips all day and getting nothing in return. So if you want to jerk today, you're going to have to eat it. I want you to eat your own cum for me. I want you to be a disgusting little cum eating freak. And I know that you'll do anything I say when you're horny.

Once that dick is nice and hard for me, you'll do anything I say, isn't that right little jerk zombie? And I'll even be nice and let you decide how you want to eat it. You could jerk off into your hand and lick it all off, you could drink it out of a glass and slurp it all up, or maybe you're a bit more experienced and you want to lay on your back and jerk it into your face and lick it all off. Maybe you can get on all fours and oink for me like a little piggy and just jerk your dick and bring your face down and blow your load right into your face LOL! Doesn't that sound like fun?

I don't really care, I just want you to degrade yourself as much as possible while you eat your cum. I want you to eat your cum for me in the most disgusting way you can think of. You're going to eat it and you're going to love it loser. So take your cock and jerk it to me and think about how hot it's going to be when you eat it for me. Think about slurping it all up while you look into my eyes. And I don't care if you lick it up or blow it all on your face and lick it off, I just want you to feel so fucking pathetic when you're done.

I know your cock is throbbing in your hand as you jerk and think about how you're going to eat your cum up. You're stroking so fast just looking forward to eating our own cum. You'd do anything to jerk for me. Look at you, you're just jerking your dick, you're like, 'Oh Princess, I just can't wait to eat my own cum for you. I want to lick it up just for you Princess.' LOL! I'll bet you're so close to cumming already. You want to be such a good jerk zombie for me by eating your own cum. Do you wanna blow your load loser?

I know you want it. So get ready loser, I'm going to count you down to your loser explosion so you can eat it all up. I'm sure you already know by now which method you're going to use to eat your own cum. Now cum loser. Look at that load, slurp it up idiot. LOL! I'll bet that was so humiliating, but you loved it, you love humiliating yourself for me. And I know you can't wait to watch this clip over and over and over again, trying all the different methods of cum eating.

Femdom POV, Asian, Humiliation, Degradation, CEI, Cum Eating Instruction, Male Cum Swallowers, Jerk-Off Commands, Jerk Off Instruction,

terra

Princess Ashley - Pussy Denial Mesmerize. for Sissies

30:07mins 1920x1080 502mb mp4

Let Me bring you into that happy and relaxed state you crave so much. Let My words comfort and cradle you like warm bath water as your bre4th slows and your surroundings fade away. Now you are in the right state of mind for My message to sink in clearly. - You are a sissy with a clitty dick, therefore you do not deserve pussy. Repeat after Me, "No pussy for sissies. No pussy for Me. Only REAL men deserve pussy." Again...and again...and again. Repeat mantra after mantra of pussy denial reinforcement. Focus on nothing but My words and My pussy as I reprogram your brain.

Pussy Denial

Female Domination, Female Supremacy, Goddess Worship, Meditation, Mesmerize, Panty Fetish, Pussy Worship, Sissy Training, Slave Training,

terra

Princess Ashley - Show Your Devotion - A Task for Serious Slaves

9:22mins 1920x1080 223mb mp4

Are you serious about being My slave? Are you really as loyal and devoted as you say you are? Buy this clip and find out.

Category: SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING

Related Categories: MENTAL DOMINATION, BOOT FETISH, ASSIGNMENTS, GODDESS WORSHIP, BRAT GIRLS.

terra

Princess Ashley - Keep Stroking Your Life Away

11:24mins 1920x1080 380mb mp4

Keep stroking your life away, bitch. Don't ever try to fight what you really are - a lifelong internet pervert. No matter how hard you try to be normal, you will always come back to stroking it for Me. Stop trying to pursue relationships or friendships. Things will never work out. Your jerking addiction is too strong and it's hardwired into your brain. You are what you are and you can't reverse the effects of your secret stroke habit - it's too late. You are damaged goods. You are a broken down version of a man, no longer capable of love. Virtual reality and countless hours of jerking has got the best of you. You only get turned on for dominant and unattainable women you see on the internet. Intimacy with normal women no longer interests you. You can never be in a real relationship. You would rather be a stroke puppet for Me. Keep stroking your life away, loser. It's all you can really do.

Masturbation Humiliation, Verbal Humiliation

Big Tits, FemDom Brat, FemDom Goddess, High Heels, Leather Pants, Life Coach, Mental Domination, Mesmerize, Sub Mockery,

terra

Eva de Vil - Goddess Eva's Sugar Addict

15:10mins 1920x1080 903mb mp4

A deliciously sweet body worship for my devoted subby boys. I'll lure you into my candy store and rot your brain with my sensual domination, corroding your sense of autonomy to make you mine.

Keep licking that lollipop, my little addict: sucking all my sugar into your body, dissolving on your tongue and swimming through your blood to take control of you.

Body Worship, Sensual Domination

Addiction, Ass Worship, FemDom POV, Goddess Worship, GString Fetish, Sensual, Thong,

terra

Miss Kelle Martina - Lesser of Two Evils

10:43mins 1920x1080 638mb mp4

CEI or post orgasm torture

0-3 minutes: talk about how you can turn guys into cum eaters, and it will be their “choice” to eat it.
*3-6 minutes: have me cum in my hand (no countdown), and give me a “choice” of post orgasm torture, or putting the cum in my mouth
*6-9 minutes: give me the option of post orgasm torture or cum play
*10 minutes: give me the option of post orgasm torture or swallowing (good boy)
*assume for each “choice” I initially chose to torture the sensitive head of my cock for ~30 seconds, then I give in when I can’t stand the post orgasm torture any longer.
Wardrobe: I like the secretary look.

Category: CUM EATING INSTRUCTION

Related Categories: POST CUM TORTURE, MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION, TEASE & DENIAL, FEMDOM POV, CUM PLAY.

terra

Goddess Emily - Broken With Pleasure - Edging Mindfuck JOI

33:09mins 1920x1080 1.07gb mp4

Tonight, I'm going to give you a special gift- I'm going to make you more sensitive, and give you more pleasure than ever before. In fact, I'm going to completely BREAK you with pleasure. I'm going to CONDITION you to be as submissive as possible, and keep you on the edge for an unbearably long time, suffering from such intense sensation that you eventually BEG me to cum before, finally, after an hour and a half, I finally allow it.

Includes: subliminal messaging, a relaxation/confusion induction, prolonged edging, sexual conditioning, cum countdown and orgasm at the moment of reaching consciousness.

Category: MESMERIZE

Related Categories: MIND FUCK, LEATHER GLOVES, JOI, JERK OFF INSTRUCTION, EDGING GAMES.

terra

Goddess Brooke and Goddess Vikki - TWINS - Sensual, Seductive JOI and CEI

10:49mins 1920x1080 1.26gb mp4

You are so weak for our perfect bodies aren't you? look at us, our curves. you've been looking forward to this for so long haven't you? this is the highlight of your whole life, coming to this moment. Us both in front of you instructing you. Wen want you to stroke for us...touch that cock. Stroke to these tits. Slowly...up and down. Look at our soft natural tits... We make you so hard...you are weaker and weaker every second, you want to do this for us. Nothing compares to stroking for us....

Cum Eating Instructions, Jerk Off Instruction-JOI

Big Tits, Cock Tease, Curvy, Dirty Talk, Goddess Worship, Jerk Off Encouragement, Mesmerize, Sensual Domination, Topless, Twins,

terra

Goddess Brooke and Goddess Vikki - TWINS - Slutty Dirty Talk with Twins Brooke and Vikki

10:20mins 1920x1080 525mb mp4

You want to see these big knockers don't you? you want to see these nice big titties. Two horny bitches wiggling these tits at you...Oh...you are so lucky. Addicting isn't it...turns you on...turns you on to think about seeing these big jugs. Come on touch yourself for us...(explicit TOPLESS content that we rarely produced, can you handle it?)

Dirty Talk, Twins

Big Tits, Cock Tease, Goddess Worship, Jerk Off Encouragement, Jerk Off Instruction, Mesmerize, Orgasm Control, Strip Tease, Topless,

terra

Lauren Louise - Cheeky Cheerleader JOI

5:51mins 1920x1080 404mb mp4

Cheeky brunette Laurenlouise has just got back from cheer leading practice, she knows you think she looks so sexy in her cute little uniform ;)

she's going to give you a special treat but first of all you need to get your cock out, she wants you to wank over her whilst she strips her kinky outfit off. let her reveal her cotton back innocent panties before stripping naked and telling you to cum all over her ;)

Category: JOI

Related Categories: DIRTY TALK, NUDITY/NAKED, CHEERLEADERS, STRIP TEASE, JERK OFF INSTRUCTION.

terra

Lauren Louise - Detention JOI with Teacher

9:43mins 1280x720 308mb mp4

Your in detention with teacher Laurenlouise, you have been a very naughty boy, she gives you some work to do but cant help but notice that you cant keep your eyes of her sexy bum!

she tells you to behave and get your work done but you just cant help yourself, she knows you have a thing for her perfect round bottom!

well its your lucky day Teacher Lauren is feeling rather kinky, she thinks you should both have some fun seen as no one else is in detention, she gives you a very sexy tease JOI focusing on her sexy ass.

Related Categories: TEACHER FETISH , NUDITY/NAKED , ASS FETISH , STRIP TEASE , JERK OFF INSTRUCTION

terra

Lauren Louise - Dancing JOI Strip Tease

5:06mins 1920x1080 346mb mp4

You have taken Laurenlouise back to her house after an awesome party, she cant thank you enough, you know you want too get in bed with her so bad, so you decide to ask if you can join her for the night, unfortunately Lauren declines but she has another idea in mind, she puts on some music and puts on a sexy dancing strip show just for you to say thanks for bringing her back home

she adds a very naughty twist to it, telling you too drop yours trousers and get your cock out for her whilst dancing for you, she wants you to wank over her and cover her in your cum ......xo

Related Categories: JERK OFF INSTRUCTION , STRIP TEASE , DANCING , NUDITY/NAKED , DIRTY TALK

terra

Princess Violette - 30 days of Denial - Day 24 - Mine

4:27mins 1920x1080 172mb mp4

Everyday for 30 days I will be pushing your ‘limits’ in unexpected ways that you are certainly not prepared for. I have been wanting to do this for quite a while now, and now that I have set aside some time and am fully committed to destroying you and your fake manhood — I can’t wait! I must admit how excited I am to make you suffer, ache, and fall deeper than ever before. I will be uploading a new clip daily to keep you on edge , each clip with severe denial, brutal teasing, and relentless mindfucking. By the time I’m done with you, you will be a brainless slave unable to think straight. Conditioned to live on my terms fully, with no going back. You will no longer be a free individual. After all of the nonstop edging, denial, and abuse… life will be a lot different. Consider this the training that you have always needed. Tis the season to rediscover who you actually are and have been all along. I’m ready to take you down the deep end, bitch.

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION

Related Categories: FINANCIAL DOMINATION, BRAT GIRLS, TEASE & DENIAL.

terra

Goddess Brooke and Goddess Vikki - TWINS - Daddy, Lets get EXTRA naughty

10:08mins 1920x1080 392mb mp4

Hey Daddy. We know that you know we were just coming from yoga. You know, that same yoga studio your wife goes too. your wife thinks you are going golfing right now...good thing its "nap time". We know you have been having more perverted thoughts since we've seen each other last...and that you have been craving more and more of us. And we want your cock to be SO hard...so big. Harder then it's ever been. ***By the way today is Our birthday. Make sure to do a good deed and spoil Us just like We deserve. *wink***

Jerk Off Instruction-JOI, Daddys Girl

Adult Role Play, Big Tits, Dirty Talk, Female Domination, Jerk Off Instruction, Teasing, Topless, Twins,

terra

Dominant Princess - Fag Test - Don't Cum

17:13mins 1920x1080 636mb mp4

I want to run a test on you, I want to see if you really are a true faggot! I think I know the answer anyway though I still want to do this. Maybe you want to know the answer? Maybe you’re confused about your sexuality? Maybe you just want to jerk to cock!

So heres how the test is gonna go, I have a bunch of hot cocks for you to look at and I’m going to encourage you to jerk to them, thats a bit mean of Me in some ways as you really need to try and not cum! Its one thing looking at them but cumming to them tells Me you’re a real faggot! So want to take part and jerk to cock? Want to see if you pass or fail? Maybe you want to fail! Maybe you’re just intrigued! Either way, these cocks are waiting for you, and I know you’ve been waiting for them too!

Category: MAKE ME BI

Related Categories: FEMDOM POV , FEMALE DOMINATION , JOI , COCK WORSHIP , MASTURBATION ENCOURAGEMENT

Last edited by a moderator:

terra

Goddess Brooke - Last Orgasm for a Year ft. Brooke Marie

16:15mins 1920x1080 1.95gb mp4

This video was a custom request and NO NAMES are used. You are my chastity pet and I have decided you are not going to be able to cum for an entire year. But, I am generous and will give you this one last chance. We are going to play a little game of red light green light. Red light hands off, Green light hands on. You aren't allowed to cum unless I say so though. Think you can make it until the countdown? I'll make sure to tease and berate you until you do. Ending with spread eagle. You won't be able to last...or will you?

Jerk Off Instruction-JOI, JOI Games

Chastity, Cum Countdown, Foot Fetish, Nudity,

terra

Goddess Brooke and Goddess Vikki - TWINS - Extreme Tease - Daddy Let Us Go Out Please

8:07mins 1920x1080 340mb mp4

Daddy....we really want to go out tonight. Mom won't let us...Being our Dad and all we know you are not really in charge but we are thinking maybe we can convince you to let us? Hot twins can always get what they want...

Daddys Girl, Twins

Adult Role Play, Ass Tease, Big Tits, Brat Girls, Dirty Talk, Goddess Worship, Jerk Off Encouragement, Mesmerize, Seduction, Twins,

terra

Spanky Princess - Nurse Spanky's Sperm Clinic JOI

6:39mins 1920x1080 340mb mp4

Nurse Spanky needs you to fill up the cup , but your having trouble , but one problem , nurses arnt allowed to touch patients , but Nurse Spanky has an idea , watch as she strips and gives you the best JOI and cum countdown that will have you filling 10 cups with sperm ;)

Cum Countdown, Jerk Off Instruction, JOI, Medical Clinic, Nurse Play

terra

Korina Kova - Mommy JOI

5:50mins 1920x1080 523mb mp4

You come into the kitchen when I am baking cookies and tell me you have a painful erection, don't worry my sweet boy mommy has the perfect remedy.

Taboo, MILF, Mommy Roleplay, JOI, Big Boobs

Last edited by a moderator:

terra

Goddess Brooke - Sperm Slurping Sissy Part II

15:34mins 1920x1080 881mb mp4

This video was a custom request and no names used throughout. What was requested in his words: "Your whole sorority is coming over to watch me masturbate, but you're horny & want an early preview. The girls love my sissy masturbation shows, watching me wank w/Hitachi magic wand, prostate toys, & slutty lingerie while I slurp my frozen loads. It's a turn-on to greet them in my "sperm slurping outfit" of fishnets, miniskirt, pearls & I Love Cum bib. A puffy nipple & too-small top contest encourages me as I slurp with every new top, & you have plenty of tops! The winner will spoon-feed me my fresh ejaculation. A first-ever cummy surprise, all twenty girls are bringing fresh/frozen loads from their boyfriends - a sissy sperm buffet! Yummy! I like playful & fun kinky cum eating encouragement. Please video w/close-up of your beautiful smile & eyes w/glasses, and always-fondled boobs+tops. Always use the word "penis" instead of "cock", especially "look@that beautiful penis!","r u stroking your big hard penis?","your penis is our favorite!" Frequently call me your "sperm slurping sissy"

Cum Eating, Cum Eating Instructions

Glasses Fetish, Sissy Training, Topless,